Forum

Back to OzPolitic.com   Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
  Forum Home Album HelpSearch Recent Rules LoginRegister  

Pages: 1 2 
Send Topic Print
How to profit from the Ausssie Property Crash ! (Read 3263 times)
Lisa Jones
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Sydney
Re: How to profit from the Ausssie Property Crash !
Reply #15 - Aug 3rd, 2010 at 6:03pm

Mozza I totally agree with your above comment.

May I ask .. is this the 1st time you've developed property?

If I let myself be bought then I am no longer free.

HYPATIA - Greek philosopher, mathematician and astronomer (370 - 415)

IP Logged

BatteriesNotIncluded
Gold Member

MediocrityNET: because
people died for this!

Reply #16 - Aug 5th, 2010 at 5:24pm

I love how Tony Burke criticised Australias obsession with property prices today!

Beware of false profits, lol!

Is Australia really the clever country? Can the Libs survive the 21st century?

Wink Wink Cheesy Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Huh Roll Eyes Tongue Shocked Shocked Cheesy

*Sure....they're anti competitive as any subsidised job is.  It wouldn't be there without the tax payer.  Very damned difficult for a brainwashed collectivist to understand that I know....  (swaggy) *

IP Logged

Sir lastnail
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #17 - Aug 6th, 2010 at 12:09am

mozzaok wrote on Aug 3rd, 2010 at 3:22pm:
Price Crash???? Nahh, not gonna happen.
Corrections in the market? Sure, but we will see the most sought after properties in the most sought after areas retain their value, like they always do.
Some of the monstrous extravagances of the last decade or so may lose a little, but the real engine running along nicely will be the first home market, and there will be no downturn in prices at the bottom end, just demand outstripping supply, as usual.

I am thinking about developing a block at the moment, and tossing up whether to do 2 mid range houses, or five entry level units, and the building costs will be the ultimate determinant.

Yeh, you just go right on ahead and keep feeding the bubble that is bursting at the seems whilst the smart people have already got out Wink LOL

Because this time the bubble is different like it was in Japan, California, Ireland, Hong Kong etc. They were all different too Wink LOL

In August 2021, Newcastle Coroner Karen Dilks recorded that Lisa Shaw had died “due to complications of an AstraZeneca COVID vaccination”.

IP Logged

Sir lastnail
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #18 - Aug 6th, 2010 at 12:14am

BatteriesNotIncluded wrote on Aug 5th, 2010 at 5:24pm:
I love how Tony Burke criticised Australias obsession with property prices today!

Beware of false profits, lol!

Is Australia really the clever country? Can the Libs survive the 21st century?

Wink Wink Cheesy Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Huh Roll Eyes Tongue Shocked Shocked Cheesy

He's criticizing it whilst Kevin Dudd and Julia Guillotine purposely changed the FIRB rules to allow foreign chinese speculators to inflate the bubble further  Sad

Australia is just a quarry and a rubbish tip for everyone else's exported goods. Don't ever expect anything better than property speculation and huge private sector debt whilst labor and liberal are in power Sad It will never happen Sad

In August 2021, Newcastle Coroner Karen Dilks recorded that Lisa Shaw had died “due to complications of an AstraZeneca COVID vaccination”.

IP Logged

Pages: 1 2 
Send Topic Print