Send Topic Print
Piers On Insiders (Read 2648 times)
vegitamite
Ex Member

Re: Piers On Insiders
Reply #15 - Jul 10th, 2010 at 10:10am

you are so bitter and twisted you wont even give the other side a chance
===================

Excusie But   Howard  had his a chance. Even in his first term I gave him benefit of the doubt..(unlike YOU with Rudd).

Whilst Howard was grandstaning telling Australias " we have never had it so good" and the "people with large debts was because of confidence in the economy" ..were all dangers signs.

Then on top he tells the world that "We will choose who comes to this country"

Then the dreaded intorduction of the Baby bonus & first Home buyers scheme which were long term problems.

THAT was enough FOR ME For starters.  I dont take life for granted  and I found most of these things very selfish. To build an economy on high debt whilst cutting cost on social infrustructure...pleassse...

As to the point of switching oFF bias rightwing shows.. why shouldn't I. I can assume that you wouldnt watch left wing bias shows from many of your past comments over the years.. And FOR me there is an underlying message here. That OUR media and our wealthy are rulling our parliment more extremely. Its the More extremely that is MY biggest worry & concern . And as a small player with principals . I will not support what I dont like.

IP Logged

bwood1946
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #16 - Jul 10th, 2010 at 1:04pm

Such a narrowminded view I don't like what they say, so, I don't listen so childish

TPI  VETERAN
bwood1946 bwood1946  
IP Logged

skippy.
Gold Member

Reply #17 - Jul 10th, 2010 at 1:15pm

bwood1946 wrote on Jul 10th, 2010 at 1:04pm:
Such a narrowminded view I don't like what they say, so, I don't listen so childish

They lie, Piers and Bolt would have more cred if they did not lie all the time. I welcome all views,as long as they are not lies.

freedivers other forum- POLITICAL ANIMAL
Click onWWW below 
IP Logged

vegitamite
Ex Member

Reply #18 - Jul 10th, 2010 at 1:20pm

===============

Hi bwood, Well you may like to listen to lies and negative press  that sells .  I base my 'childishness' on researching and looking for the facts...
Its not that I dont view both sides ,I do , thats why I take a stance on my opinion.

IP Logged

iamtheman012
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #19 - Jul 10th, 2010 at 1:28pm

Quote:
===============

Hi bwood, Well you may like to listen to lies and negative press  that sells .  I base my 'childishness' on researching and looking for the facts...
Its not that I dont view both sides ,I do , thats why I take a stance on my opinion.

LOL, since WHEN Vegetable? All you do is agree with other people's opinions and post them, you NEVER think for yourself or offer any original thought.
Grin

IP Logged

bwood1946
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #20 - Jul 10th, 2010 at 1:28pm

skippy. wrote on Jul 10th, 2010 at 1:15pm:

They lie, Piers and Bolt would have more cred if they did not lie all the time. I welcome all views,as long as they are not lies.

I just love the way you guys say they lie when they say something that you don't like
and as a matter of interest I don't particularly like Piers Ackerman and then I don't like Kerry O Brian 

All of these guys are self opinionated a bit like some of the posters on these boards myself included

TPI  VETERAN
bwood1946 bwood1946  
IP Logged

bwood1946
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #21 - Jul 10th, 2010 at 1:37pm

bwood1946 wrote on Jul 10th, 2010 at 1:28pm:
skippy. wrote on Jul 10th, 2010 at 1:15pm:

I just love the way you guys say they lie when they say something that you don't like
and as a matter of interest I don't particularly like Piers Ackerman and then I don't like Kerry O Brian  

All of these guys are self opinionated a bit like some of the posters on these boards myself included

and what about Tony left wing Jones and David left wing Marr   LOL

TPI  VETERAN
bwood1946 bwood1946  
IP Logged

bwood1946
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #22 - Jul 10th, 2010 at 2:26pm

Smiley Smiley

TPI  VETERAN
bwood1946 bwood1946  
IP Logged

vegitamite
Ex Member

Reply #23 - Jul 10th, 2010 at 3:13pm

LOL, since WHEN Vegetable? All you do is agree with other people's opinions and post them, you NEVER think for yourself or offer any original thought
=================

One minute its 'think for yourself'
then when you do ..its 'Show us the facts...
So when you do... its back to ' think for yourself'

Reminds me of Abbotts pre -election policies...make up your (narrow ) mind. And why I say that - is because I try to do both but you just want to spin the negative.

IP Logged

codswal
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #24 - Jul 10th, 2010 at 6:07pm

Excusie But   Howard  had his a chance. Even in his first term I gave him benefit of the doubt..(unlike YOU with Rudd).

Whilst Howard was grandstaning telling Australias " we have never had it so good" and the "people with large debts was because of confidence in the economy" ..were all dangers signs.

Then on top he tells the world that "We will choose who comes to this country"

Then the dreaded intorduction of the Baby bonus & first Home buyers scheme which were long term problems.

THAT was enough FOR ME For starters.  I dont take life for granted  and I found most of these things very selfish. To build an economy on high debt whilst cutting cost on social infrustructure...pleassse...

As to the point of switching oFF bias rightwing shows.. why shouldn't I. I can assume that you wouldnt watch left wing bias shows from many of your past comments over the years.. And FOR me there is an underlying message here. That OUR media and our wealthy are rulling our parliment more extremely. Its the More extremely that is MY biggest worry & concern . And as a small player with principals . I will not support what I dont like.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I find it strange veg that we can only see bias and extremeism in others never ourselves..just listening to the other side... doesnt mean you support it...when you have a problem with a son or daughter it pays sometimes to listen to their point of view it doesnt mean you agree with them but at least you have LISTEND thats what I am saying...get a different perspective on the world..I wasnt on here when Howard was in so I cant agree with you, as for giving rudd a chance ...did his OWN? and some have had the knives in his back for a loooooooong time.. look at the mess in your State and yet you do your level best to blame the libs at every turn.I have yet to see a post from you condeming what Labor has done to a once great State.

IP Logged

codswal
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #25 - Jul 10th, 2010 at 6:16pm

the thing I find about Ackerman is he tells us things I havent read in any other papers.. little details that get overlooked pluss he isnt one of the fawning journos in the gallery..who would kill for a free drink.

of course he is a Lib! but no more than Oakes is Labor.. but it doesnt mean he is all LIES anymore than Oakes is..

some just dont like hearing the truth as it really is they like it all wrapped up so it sounds good even though its bad.. like BER only 1% went wrong...lol...as if..

as for the backstabbing judas..who killed the idol of the left, yet not one of his supporters from the past, has come out and said she is an assassin.

I see now where PNG have told her to rack off as well..lol

IP Logged

vegitamite
Ex Member

Reply #26 - Jul 10th, 2010 at 6:27pm

look at the mess in your State and yet you do your level best to blame the libs at every turn.I have yet to see a post from you condeming what Labor has done to a once great State.
=================

cods , I havent said many  good things about NSW Labor especially in the last year. So I'm not really sure if your reading ALL my posts.
I have made it clear that I will NOT be voting for them...but I have also made clear that NSW Liberals with O'Farrell isn't to my liking either.
If you remembered a while back I suggested that  Hockey or Turnbull should stand for NSW !!

Shocked Smiley Smiley

IP Logged

Pages: 1 2 
Send Topic Print