Forum Home Album HelpSearch Recent Rules LoginRegister  

Pages: 1 2 
Send Topic Print
Piers On Insiders (Read 2643 times)
ethelsidebottom

Australian Politics

Piers On Insiders
Jun 27th, 2010 at 11:30am

Another great appearance!   LOL!    He and Bolt are just so righTARD in their approach, is it any wonder Lefties pay them no credibility? Grin

Mummy, what was the Liberal Party?

IP Logged

adelcrow
Gold Member

Australian Politics

everywhere
Re: Piers On Insiders
Reply #1 - Jun 27th, 2010 at 12:21pm

As long as these idiots are opening their mouths in public Abbott has an up hill battle to win the election.
I just wonder who amongst the Libs will be the first to politically assassinate Abbott if he loses the election.
Andrew Robb or Wilson Tuckey?

Go the Bunnies

IP Logged

aussiefree2ride
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #2 - Jun 27th, 2010 at 12:38pm

ethelsidebottom wrote on Jun 27th, 2010 at 11:30am:
Another great appearance!   LOL!    He and Bolt are just so righTARD in their approach, is it any wonder Lefties pay them no credibility? Grin

No second prizes tardies. Grin

IP Logged

Team Froggie
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Sydney
Reply #3 - Jun 27th, 2010 at 3:24pm

adelcrow wrote on Jun 27th, 2010 at 12:21pm:
As long as these idiots are opening their mouths in public Abbott has an up hill battle to win the election.
I just wonder who amongst the Libs will be the first to politically assassinate Abbott if he loses the election.

Maybe Tuckey will 'iron' him out. Tongue

"What's in store for me in the direction I don't take?"-Jack Kerouac.

IP Logged

Bobby.
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Melbourne
Reply #4 - Jun 27th, 2010 at 3:27pm

Labor is set for certain victory under Gillard due to
people being sucked in by the honeymoon period.

IP Logged

vegitamite
Ex Member

Reply #5 - Jun 28th, 2010 at 8:56am

Sadly one of my most viewed showed was Insiders. But I refuse to watch , and havent for 3 weeks now.  I find the whole show being right bias.

IP Logged

mantra
Gold Member

ozpolitic.com

Reply #6 - Jun 28th, 2010 at 9:11am

I heard Alan Jones and Piers this morning demanding their audience support Abbott. In the next breath Akerman referred to Julia Gillard as a pig with lipstick. He amended his statement a few minutes later, but these sort of comments from the Lib supporters definitely don't help their cause.

IP Logged

billy the fish

Australian Politics

Reply #7 - Jun 28th, 2010 at 12:46pm

mantra wrote on Jun 28th, 2010 at 9:11am:

I heard Alan Jones and Piers this morning demanding their audience support Abbott. In the next breath Akerman referred to Julia Gillard as a pig with lipstick. He amended his statement a few minutes later, but these sort of comments from the Lib supporters definitely don't help their cause.

Allan jones is one of John Howards best mates so thats no surprise (I wonder if they are lovers as well knowing Allan jones sordid reputation .  WinkAs for Piers Akerman wasnt he the model for the "Hogs Breath Cafe " mural

IP Logged

northy

Australian Politics

Reply #8 - Jun 29th, 2010 at 1:05am

Not quite!
What I heard was, "you can put lipstick on a pig but it is still a pig"
Fairly cleary, the lipstick bit was a reference to Gillard being a female but the pig bit was a reference to the current govt.
I have also heard "they have sacked the salesman and got another but they are still flogging the same goods".

Means the same.

IP Logged

BatteriesNotIncluded
Gold Member

MediocrityNET: because
people died for this!

Reply #9 - Jul 3rd, 2010 at 6:10pm

....i think you are trying to say that people who vote Liberal are deiberately barren!  Cheesy Grin

*Sure....they're anti competitive as any subsidised job is.  It wouldn't be there without the tax payer.  Very damned difficult for a brainwashed collectivist to understand that I know....  (swaggy) *

IP Logged

Team Froggie
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Sydney
Reply #10 - Jul 4th, 2010 at 7:46pm

He tried the same thing in today's Sunday Telegraph.

Something along the lines of----no matter how much lipstick you put on the Labor Party.

IMO Piers is just a sad, little man.

IP Logged

Team Froggie
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Sydney
Reply #11 - Jul 4th, 2010 at 7:47pm

. In the next breath Akerman referred to Julia Gillard as a pig with lipstick.

Forgot to put this in.

lol. still learning. Grin

IP Logged

mozzaok
Gold Member

OzPolitic

Melbourne
Reply #12 - Jul 4th, 2010 at 8:14pm

Ahh, Piers, the loathesome toad.
I am yet to ever hear him make a thoughtful, or insightful comment about anything.
Andrew Bolt, whilst an extreme right winger, can still inject enough thought into his arguments to make a case worthy of consideration, but the loathesome toad is nothing but a rabble rouser for extremist loons.

OOPS!!! My Karma, ran over your Dogma!

IP Logged

codswal
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #13 - Jul 10th, 2010 at 9:28am

ha.ha.. I have to laugh at you guys .. you say exactly what us righties say about Kerry and Tony.. at long last the ABC are giving the right a chance to air their opinions tuff luck if you lefties dont like it switch off.. we wouldnt want you learning how the other half think would we?ot at least you brainwashing master wouldnt like it.

you are so bitter and twisted you wont even give the other side a chance..no wonder the country is in this mess.. the ALP think they can do what they like and the worshippers will only come back for more of the same.idiots..try thinking outside your tiny little boxes you might wake up!

IP Logged

mantra
Gold Member

ozpolitic.com

Reply #14 - Jul 10th, 2010 at 9:53am

codswal wrote on Jul 10th, 2010 at 9:28am:
you are so bitter and twisted you wont even give the other side a chance..no wonder the country is in this mess.. the ALP think they can do what they like and the worshippers will only come back for more of the same.idiots..try thinking outside your tiny little boxes you might wake up!

It's the other way around. The Libs have never had anything positive to say - it's all doom, gloom and bitterness.

The Libs are the ones who make nasty, personal attacks and are filled with hate - no doubt the remnants of the now almost defunct coalition.

IP Logged

Pages: 1 2 
Send Topic Print