it_is_the_light
Gold Member

Christ Light

The Pyramid of LIGHT
Re: >>>>LOVE<<<<
Reply #810 - Jul 19th, 2015 at 8:22am

Anna Merkaba Archangel Metatron Final Blood Moon July-18-2015

Dearly Beloved Children of Light,
When the key holders awaken, and activate their hidden potential, when the key holders awaken to the truth of that which they are, and the pineal and pituitary and third eye activate, the heart codices are brought into alignment with that which they are here to uphold.

Through said activations, the heart begins to send a signal akin to a sonar in your ships, said signal travel through the distance at lightning speed, for in truth there is no distance between you, for indeed you are all operating on the same spectrum of light.

But once the key holders fully awaken to their identities, and raise their vibrations, their vehicles of choice shall begin to vibrate on a new frequency, and so the sonar that they indeed send out into the world, does not only stop within the matrix of your creation but continues out into the universe until it reaches the highest pinnacle of truth, that is, their higher selves.

Once reached, and confirmed, once the resonance has indeed been established, a doorway is opened for the beholder to glean through the veil of forgetfulness, and to fully cognitively understand their respective decrees with which they have come into this matrix. The decrees with which they have come, are then translated by their higher selves into human understanding, and from therein, the key holders are able to cognitively take their righteous place upon this planet in preparation for major activation which is set to take place on a particular note and octave of BEing.

Whence such moment arrives, the activation of said key holders shall come into perfect alignment with the creative energies flowing to Gaia, and from therein, utilizing the respective energies and encodings, the key holders shall send another sonar signal which shall resonate with the hidden vices, held sacred in the mountain tops of your known world. Whereby not only those mountaintops which are visible to the naked eye shall begin their awakening, but those laying beneath the layers of time, laying beneath the oceans, and those located within the sphere of this planet.

And so and thus, the preparation of said key holders of which there are 36,000 vibrating on feminine and masculine frequencies, has indeed began. The preparation of said key holders has begun and shall continue full force until the last of your blood moons of your earthly year. And whence such moment occurs and it will, the key holders shall merge, swirling within the sphere of unconditional love for each other and through the sphere, through the vortex that they shall generate, the “sonar” signal shall double in its power, travel through time and space, connecting with other said vortices generated by all key holders, culminating in a giant spinning vortex of positive and negative polarities, creating a void sphere of influence, whereby all past, future and present “karmic debts” shall be voided fully and completely and from therein a new clean slate of understanding shall begin to emerge.

That is not to say that you shall arrive to a new world overnight, that is to say that through the activation of said vortexes and annulment of all karmic debt that human earth and human souls dwelling therein have acquired, shall propel them to awaken to their understanding of BEing, shall propel them to understand the karmic experience, understand the karmic experience and proceed benevolently into a new cognition of BEIng, forgiving that which they have experienced, being grateful for said cognition, knowing, feeling and understanding that said reality structure of the past no longer has any association , nor place in a new world in which they wish to dwell.

Nonetheless, the free will of human souls shall continue to be in effect for a short duration in which time the idea of karma and the understanding of said structure shall dissipate and seize to exist on your planet. And for those souls who shall still wish to continue said experience they shall be given an opportunity to experience said reality in the matrix that most shall void.
And so, and thus, the stabilizing effect of energies, the merging of various polarities, the expansion of consciousness, continues to be in effect through the clearing and cleansing and purifying energies embracing your earthly sphere of cognition daily.

And hence it is of utmost importance to stay alert to the conflicting energies, encounters and information entering your psyche. Be mindful of that which you see unfold rapidly before you, stay grounded, stay in the NOW. Remember your divinity. Understand that you are being supported, assisted and REMINDED of that which indeed you are. Know that it is so, for it is.
That is all that we have for you now, we love you we are with you goodbye for now

ॐ May Much LOVE and CHRISTS LIGHT be upon and within us all.... namasté ▲ - : )  ╰დ╮ॐ╭დ╯
it_is_the_light it_is_the_light Christ+Light Christ+Light  
IP Logged

Pho Huc
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Victoria
Reply #811 - Jul 20th, 2015 at 1:21pm

just to clarify,

Can you please tell me the distribution of those 36000 vibrating keyholders? im assuming that 18000 are vibrating masculinily and 18000 are vibrating femininely?   

or is each key holder vibrating at mulitple frequencies across the gender spectrum?

Just wondering is all...

The law locks up the man who steals the goose from the common, but leaves the greater criminal loose who steals the common from the goose (convict saying)

IP Logged

it_is_the_light
Gold Member

Christ Light

The Pyramid of LIGHT
Reply #812 - Jul 20th, 2015 at 6:04pm

Pho Huc wrote on Jul 20th, 2015 at 1:21pm:
just to clarify,

Can you please tell me the distribution of those 36000 vibrating keyholders? im assuming that 18000 are vibrating masculinily and 18000 are vibrating femininely?   

or is each key holder vibrating at mulitple frequencies across the gender spectrum?

Just wondering is all...

many blessings

you may of and in due course

assume all you do so choose ..

this is quite ok and cool so be at peace

for you are loved

namaste

- : ) =

ॐ May Much LOVE and CHRISTS LIGHT be upon and within us all.... namasté ▲ - : )  ╰დ╮ॐ╭დ╯
IP Logged

Pho Huc
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Victoria
Reply #813 - Jul 21st, 2015 at 12:29pm

I assume nothing, for assumption is but a flickering candle in a dark universe of mystery.
I calmly request permission to bask in the glorious incandescence of spectral echoes illuminated by the all seeing third eye of truth
Though thou may doubt my sincerity know that all paths are one and the same, one mans quest for deletion is another mans proof of creation.

I am the one and the many, the child of the unenlightened.
all knowledge is power just as time is distance and mass is space. Interchangeable abstracts with meanings defined by location and velocity.

The law locks up the man who steals the goose from the common, but leaves the greater criminal loose who steals the common from the goose (convict saying)

IP Logged

it_is_the_light
Gold Member

Christ Light

The Pyramid of LIGHT
Reply #814 - Jul 21st, 2015 at 7:00pm

Pho Huc wrote on Jul 21st, 2015 at 12:29pm:
I assume nothing, for assumption is but a flickering candle in a dark universe of mystery.
I calmly request permission to bask in the glorious incandescence of spectral echoes illuminated by the all seeing third eye of truth
Though thou may doubt my sincerity know that all paths are one and the same, one mans quest for deletion is another mans proof of creation.

all knowledge is power just as time is distance and mass is space. Interchangeable abstracts with meanings defined by location and velocity. 

Pho Huc wrote on Jul 20th, 2015 at 1:21pm:
just to clarify,

Just wondering is all...

many blessings

you appear confused , however

you are loved

namaste

IP Logged

Pho Huc
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Victoria
Reply #815 - Jul 21st, 2015 at 7:30pm

who isnt

IP Logged

it_is_the_light
Gold Member

Christ Light

The Pyramid of LIGHT
Reply #816 - Jul 23rd, 2015 at 7:14am

Pho Huc wrote on Jul 21st, 2015 at 12:29pm:

many blessings , ipso facto

from your location and velocity

you announce the lineage of your unenlightenment , at the same time

you announce that you embody as much

fear not for ye are loved !

namaste

IP Logged

it_is_the_light
Gold Member

Christ Light

The Pyramid of LIGHT
Reply #817 - Jul 26th, 2015 at 8:39am

many blessings

divine love , sacred light and generous compassion

unto all hearts at this time upon your world ..

Revelations of Divine Love by Julian of Norwich (FULL Audiobook)

Published on Sep 4, 2013
Revelations of Divine Love audiobook
by Julian of Norwich (c. November 8, 1342 -- c. 1416),
http://free-audio-books.info/christia...
Translated by Grace Warrack

Julian of Norwich (c. November 8, 1342 -- c. 1416) is considered to be one of the greatest English mystics. Little is known of her life aside from her writings. Even her name is uncertain, the name "Julian" coming from the Church of St Julian in Norwich, where she occupied a cell adjoining the church as an anchoress.

At the age of thirty, suffering from a severe illness and believing she was on her deathbed, Julian had a series of intense visions. (They ended by the time she overcame her illness on May 13, 1373). These visions would twenty years later be the source of her major work, called Sixteen Revelations of Divine Love (circa 1393). This is believed to be the first book written by a woman in the English language. Julian became well known throughout England as a spiritual authority.

(Summary from Wikipedia)
Category
Education

in loving service

namaste

IP Logged

it_is_the_light
Gold Member

Christ Light

The Pyramid of LIGHT
Reply #818 - Jul 29th, 2015 at 8:51am

Pleiadian Delegate "First Wave of Ascension" Activation

IP Logged

it_is_the_light
Gold Member

Christ Light

The Pyramid of LIGHT
Reply #819 - Jul 30th, 2015 at 7:27am

Lady Quan Yin ~ EVERY HUMAN BEING DESERVES LOVE

by Jahn J Kassl

Beloved Siblings from the Light!

Exercise lovingness and be a place of refuge for
every human Being and the source of living compassion.

It is necessary to set right: Not to let oneself be absorbed by
the suffering of fellow human Beings does not at all mean that
the suffering of your fellow human Beings should be foreign to
you or that you should overlook it.

Open your Eyes

For the misery in this world, but foremost open your
heart for the needs of your fellow human Beings.
There is no lesser life, there is no worthless life,
because everything emerged from the Source and
was born out of God.

Continue to set boundaries against energetic or physical
infringements! This is a necessity of this time, so that you
are never pulled into the vortex of misery, yet be vigilant
and be an open observer of all life in this world. Recognize
the increasing misery, under which more and more human
Beings lead a miserable life, a life, which is barely worth
living, a life, where the living are envious of the dead.
Compassion and lovingness toward your siblings from the
Light on all continents is the hotbed, whereupon the change
occurs and the transition happens.

The injustice, the pain and the suffering, which
your fellow human Being must experience, shall
not leave you apathetic; instead it should entice
you to actions, which eliminate them.

Have courage, and do not back off! Do not let yourself
be taken by misfortune, yet face it decisively in order
to eliminate it. No human Being deserves his “suffering”
and nearly every human Being wants to experience relief
and happiness.

The law of karma may not serve you as an
excuse in order to look aside and to remain idle.

Each human Being is kept alive due to God’s breath
and in this wonderful manner is nurtured by God.

Path of Mindfulness

Walk on this new path of mindfulness.
Look at the misery, without sliding into the misery and
remain in compassion. Human society is a unity in front
of God and has been kept in separation in this world.
Empathy and love overcome this separation and prevail
over those, who have caused this separation. Be aware
of your power of Love without negating hate! Be aware
of how narrow the degree of recognition
is and how precisely it is necessary to recognize
the right allocations.

Also lovingness requires this awareness from you.
Like goodness and empathy, a realized soul radiates
lovingness, because this soul thinks, senses and acts
far from lower motives.

Before the fallacy that segregation without lovingness,
rejection without empathy and the energetic protection
without understanding and goodness spreads among
light entities, I point to that in this message, because
it is true:
Among light carriers of this time there are many,
who no longer recognize the “lost mankind”, who
do not see the misery of end time, and who back
off from wounded human hearts, instead of giving
them solace and be a Light in darkness.

The change of society in its root emanates from the
light warriors of this time and as long as you are in
service in this world, you are the ones who count,
because you are the Light, the truth and Life, for
those, who stand far from life’s abundance and still
have not uplifted themselves from the suffering,
which they have been subjected to.

Each human Being deserves to be loved and
be touched by the Light, also if this Love and
this touch are rejected by so many human Beings.

Begin
To feel empathy for all human Beings.
Begin
To exercise lovingness toward your fellow human Beings!
Begin
To meet your earthly siblings in goodness!

Nonetheless the necessity remains that you should continue
to protect yourself from any infringement, that you remain
vigilant and that you must clearly discern!

What am I dealing with?
This is the question, which counts today.

It is true: The drowning ones of this time cling on to you!
And the greatest aid is the one that you do not avoid this
reality; instead you go toward it and work against it with
the means, which are available to you, there, where you
are put.

Do not deny anything, recognize what is,
allow what appears, and accept life in its totality.

Open your heart,
Without filling it with new burdens.
Open your being for this reality at the end of this time.
And it is true:

While darkness seems to be omnipresent,
Light prevails.

I am Love and Life

I am
KWAN YIN

IP Logged

it_is_the_light
Gold Member

Christ Light

The Pyramid of LIGHT
Reply #820 - Jul 30th, 2015 at 10:15am

it_is_the_light wrote on Jul 29th, 2015 at 8:51am:

Pleiadian Delegate "First Wave of Ascension" Activation

IP Logged

it_is_the_light
Gold Member

Christ Light

The Pyramid of LIGHT
Reply #821 - Aug 15th, 2015 at 9:58pm

many blessings

all are dearly loved ,

in the divine and sacred light

and so be it , for ye are loved !

rejoice !

namaste

IP Logged

it_is_the_light
Gold Member

Christ Light

The Pyramid of LIGHT
Reply #822 - Aug 21st, 2015 at 6:04am

Sananda, and Ascended Masters One Who Serves and Ashira 19 August 2015

https://higherdensity.wordpress.com/2015/08/18/the-truth-is-coming-my-friends-it...

Sananda

This is Sananda. Yes, I have been with you through this journey. Yes, I have always been with you through all your journeys that you have had. There has never been a time in the history of this planet or in the history of your evolution where I or others such as I were not with you. You have never been alone nor will you ever be alone. You are my brothers, my sisters, my friends. And sometimes you have been relations with me, family relations. Yes. Those of you in this room, you know of what I speak, for I speak only the truth. As you know, the truth shall set you free. The truth is coming, my friends. It is coming. It is here, now, all around you. Only for those that have the eyes to see and the ears to hear though yet.

You hear many things. You hear much information that is coming out in different ways. You listen here and you listen there. Some things do not resonate with you but some do. I can tell you now that there is nothing to fear. Even though there is information that is being released that are calling for survivalist’s mentality, that are calling for evacuations in the near future, that are calling for reasons to prepare to defend yourself, I can tell you that as long as you are in the higher vibrations, as long as you are raising in your consciousness in your being, these things cannot happen.

Will there be those who experience these? Yes. That is what they are intending. That is what their expectation is. They are only bringing up the expectations that they are planning to have. You who listen to my words, you who resonate to my words will not have these things to be concerned with.

Is it going to be a cakewalk? No, it will not be. Are there going to be times of consternation? Yes. But when have there not been, in your various lifetimes, that you have not already been through? I can tell you that those times of consternation are coming near to an end. And as the “Wave” moves over, just as it did in your meditation, this is what it will be like. It is your intention, the intention of the mass consciousness of this planet, of this solar system and of this galaxy. Yes. You are all Ascending. The entire galaxy is Ascending.

If you look upon those scientific proofs of the planets of this solar system you would know of which I speak. There are changes in atmospheres on the various planets. There are many changes in energies on the planets that can be measured and have been measured. It is not just this world that is changing. It is the entire solar system and yes, even the entire galaxy.

This is a momentous time that has been spoken of throughout the ages. It has been predicted throughout the ages. And I say to you now, that nothing can stop this. Nothing can withstand this. Even though they will continue to try and are continuing. They will be unsuccessful and they know it. But in their arrogance they continue on, thinking, hoping that they can put off these changes just a little while longer. In some cases, yes they have. But in the end, and the end is near, they will lose this battle. They will lose their war. It is destined and cannot be changed.

I am Sananda. I am going to be with you very much more closely in the time ahead at this Advance that you are going to have. Those of us who are working with you and are mentoring to you are going to be with you very closely to the point where you will feel us standing on your shoulder and whispering in your ear. We will be that close. And as “Ashira” said some time ago, there are surprises coming. Be ready for this. We will make you ready for the “Wave’.

All of my peace and love to you. Know that all of those who mentor to me and work with you will be there. We are with you at all times.

“Óne Who Serves” (OWS)

Greetings to you! We are not going to give a message to follow that one! We are going to sit back here and answer your questions. We have “Ashira” standing by who is ready and waiting here.

Do you have questions here for “OWS” You must have something after all of that!

Question: Is this a good time to pull money from my bank accounts and investments and put all of it in a safe? Should I think about doing this now?

“OWS”: First of all, there are no “shoulds”. Whether it is a good time or not depends on you. It depends on what you are wanting here. If you are wanting to be one of those who are preparing for great, drastic changes in their lives, if you are wanting to be one of those who is preparing for a major shift to occur where the financial shift comes into concern here, to move these savings from place into another, then do it.

Now, we are not saying that the banks are going to close their doors and that you will not be able to get your money and all of these things. This could happen but we are not going to say that it is going to happen, you see? Because, as one thing occurs, other things will be right behind it. As the shift happens, as one system moves into another system, and this cannot be stopped either! Just as the “Wave” cannot be stopped, ........

IP Logged

it_is_the_light
Gold Member

Christ Light

The Pyramid of LIGHT
Reply #823 - Oct 16th, 2015 at 7:01am

http://heavenletters.org/love-knows-no-bounds.html

Love Knows No Bounds

God said:
Into whose heart do you belong? In My heart, of course.

Who belongs within your heart? Everyone and everything. There is no one or nothing who does not belong in your heart. Of course, this includes Me. There is no drop of love that is meant to be left outside your heart.

Perhaps you have learned to stint on love. Perhaps you have learned to economize on love, for you don't want to be lavish with love and waste it. You will not be lavish with love. Sadly, you may get more and more into the vision that you have no love to spare. You wait for another time. Perhaps you eke out love as if love were water, and there is a draught on love, and you must take extreme measures to conserve it. Safety first, you say.

There is no end to love. You flourish with the giving away of love. Love is to be given. End of issue. If you could see love as unlimited, which it is, you would no longer hold back.

There is no sense in withholding love. Consider love a perishable. Love won’t keep. Love has to be given now, not later. And you are the one to give it. Give your love away. In giving your love away, you have to get away from the idea that you are owed love back as if a price tag is marked with the value of your love. There is no price tag high enough for love. Anyway, you can’t be mathematical when it comes to love. Why can’t you? Because then it is not love which is given with a limit attached to it.

The return of love is also a law of love, yet it is not a rule, and it cannot be enforced. As soon as you insist on accruing love back, those you see as owing – they run away. There just is something about love that cannot be demarked. Love has to be given freely, or it is not love. Love can’t be like from a loan shark who has to be paid back right now.

One thing you are learning in life is that love is free. Love cannot be enacted. Love is given. There is no such thing as love compulsory.

In any case, love cannot be measured. There is no way to count love. Love is not a business deal nor a legal contract.

Okay, let’s admit that you would like some kind of surety. There are no written or unwritten payment plans when it comes to love. Love is in the giving and not in the contracting.

Let the human need be to give love. A price cannot be put on what cannot be measured. There are no bids on love. Love does not go to the highest bidder. Love goes where your heart takes love. When your eye is on love’s return, you count backwards.

In Truth, everyone’s capacity for love is infinite. In the world, not everyone is able to rise to this capacity. Not everyone knows that love is about giving and not about appearance, impression, style or payback. Love is synonymous for giving.

Even when it comes to letting your heart flow gently to Mine, you may be reluctant. You may want to see Me fulfill you - first. To simply love without visible results may well be out of your reach. You may want Me to prove My love to you before you can venture. When you see My giving you what you want first and I promise you My fealty, perhaps then you could take a chance on Me.

Understandably, it seems less risky for you to reciprocate love you have received rather than to initiate love. Then you seemingly have to keep up your love in order to return the bounty. Then you have a bargain made. How do you feel about having a debt? There is no debt in love.

From the world's point of view, love can only be a risk. The world tends to forget that the winning is in giving and not in a projected result.

It’s okay. You will come to the full realization of love, easy honest love without marked road posts.

IP Logged

it_is_the_light
Gold Member

Christ Light

The Pyramid of LIGHT
Reply #824 - Nov 4th, 2015 at 5:44pm

IP Logged

Pages: 1 ... 53 54 55 56 57 ... 59
Send Topic Print