Send Topic Print
>>>>LOVE<<<< (Read 171975 times)
it_is_the_light
Gold Member

Christ Light

The Pyramid of LIGHT
Re: >>>>LOVE<<<<
Reply #15 - Jun 22nd, 2010 at 7:23am

Love/compassion/empathy must be meaningful. Blind love for everyone is love for no one.

Those who blindly love, blindly hate.

Those who blindly give, blindly take.

incorrect

i LOVE everyone UNCONDITIONALLY and treat ALL as SACRED/DIVINE

ALL are FORGIVEN UNCONDITIONALLY here in 3rd dimension.

namaste

ॐ May Much LOVE and CHRISTS LIGHT be upon and within us all.... namasté ▲ - : )  ╰დ╮ॐ╭დ╯
it_is_the_light it_is_the_light Christ+Light Christ+Light  
IP Logged

NorthOfNorth
Gold Member

OzPolitic

Reply #16 - Jun 22nd, 2010 at 7:56am

it_is_the_light wrote on Jun 22nd, 2010 at 7:23am:
Love/compassion/empathy must be meaningful. Blind love for everyone is love for no one.

Those who blindly love, blindly hate.

Those who blindly give, blindly take.

incorrect

i LOVE everyone UNCONDITIONALLY and treat ALL as SACRED/DIVINE

ALL are FORGIVEN UNCONDITIONALLY here in 3rd dimension.

Then your "love" means nothing. It is just an expression of your vacuous self-absorption.

Conviction is the art of being certain

IP Logged

it_is_the_light
Gold Member

Christ Light

The Pyramid of LIGHT
Reply #17 - Jun 22nd, 2010 at 3:54pm

Then your "love" means nothing.

to me,

it is everything..unconditional LOVE to you

regardless*

ॐ May Much LOVE and CHRISTS LIGHT be upon and within us all.... namasté ▲ - : )  ╰დ╮ॐ╭დ╯
IP Logged

NorthOfNorth
Gold Member

OzPolitic

Reply #18 - Jun 22nd, 2010 at 5:19pm

it_is_the_light wrote on Jun 22nd, 2010 at 3:54pm:
Then your "love" means nothing.

to me,

it is everything..unconditional LOVE to you

regardless*

Yer righto.... What if I said I wanted to cut off your limbs and feed them to my dog? Would I be worthy of your "unconditional love"?

IP Logged

aikmann4
Gold Member

canberra
Reply #19 - Jun 22nd, 2010 at 5:49pm

love the limb hate the dinner

IP Logged

NorthOfNorth
Gold Member

OzPolitic

Reply #20 - Jun 22nd, 2010 at 6:08pm

aikmann4 wrote on Jun 22nd, 2010 at 5:49pm:
love the limb hate the dinner

Reminds of that fvckwit who hung out with Grizzly bears in Alaska. Loved them unconditionally.... Finally got eaten by one.

IP Logged

Lisa Jones
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Sydney
Reply #21 - Jun 22nd, 2010 at 6:21pm

ROFLMAO .. a funny topic indeed Smiley

If I let myself be bought then I am no longer free.

HYPATIA - Greek philosopher, mathematician and astronomer (370 - 415)

IP Logged

it_is_the_light
Gold Member

Christ Light

The Pyramid of LIGHT
Reply #22 - Jun 23rd, 2010 at 7:01am

Yer righto.... What if I said I wanted to cut off your limbs and feed them to my dog? Would I be worthy of your "unconditional love"?

i forgive you unconditionally

it matters not what you wish to do with me in your fantasy,

reality dictates that 95kg of solid muscle,ex infantry RAR

and infinite access to unconditional LOVE is true reality.

would it comfort you if i was to carry on and abuse you as you

do me?

it matters not to me your misconceptions of me,dear one.

i LOVE you regardless:)

namaste

IP Logged

it_is_the_light
Gold Member

Christ Light

The Pyramid of LIGHT
Reply #23 - Jun 23rd, 2010 at 7:08am

http://www.youtube.com/user/Komurosan#p/u/2/8uCL-77CT5A

http://lightworkers.org/channeling/108894/all-lightworkers

To All Lightworkers:

Dear Ones, what follows has been stated and restated many times in recent days, however, we believe it bears repeating. Please note, it is not our intention to create a rift, but rather to prevent further, and to repair one that has apparently already developed amongst you. Our intention is to return the attention of those who are in danger of falling back into the ubiquitous grasp of the dark ones, back to the cause which you originally came here to witness and attend to – Ascension. Ascension cannot be halted – they know that we, the Light have already won, but the dark ones will stop at nothing to try and drag as many of you down with them as they can. “Hurt their Mother”, they said to themselves “keep them distracted from their true purpose, and let us instill as much fear in them as we can in the time we have left”. This is what has transpired.

Fear is our worst enemy, for if we live in fear we cannot live in Love. Fear takes over Love and prevents us from experiencing Joy of any kind.

We live in times when fear is promulgated to the utmost by the darkness; intended to create an environment where love cannot exist. This is accomplished sometimes in underhanded, sneaky ways that bear the disguise of promoting loving intentions, and utilizing the very people who exclaim that Love is their only weapon, when in fact they are used, turned against themselves by inadvertently and unintentionally propagating more fear.

Acceptance is such a difficult thing to pull off in times like these. When we are handed something truly devastating that the whole world has to stand by and watch, we want to do something to try and help, when in fact to do so only complicates matters. Do we intimate that the Universe doesn’t know what it is doing by accepting ALL experiences as good and proper? Can we afford to take our minds off of creating Love and Light to try and offset an incident of relatively small proportion (by Universe standards) by using our energy that we were previously using to create Love with to that end? Is this not merely a diversion put in place by the darkness meant to distract us from our true calling? Does not our non-acceptance of what the darkness has done to create fear in us simply create more fear, more stress, more adversity?

It is at times such as we are currently experiencing that we need to ramp ourselves up against the attempts by the darkness to distract us from our true calling; that one true purpose which we are all here to witness and assist in – Ascension. No last minute dastardly tricks, no poorly disguised distractions will prevent what will happen from happening. All will go on as we know it will, though if the darkness would have it their way they would distract as many as possible to keep them from ascending too. Though our intention is to never let that happen, many sleepers who have awakened are in danger of being lulled back to sleep by the lure of what some are calling right action, but should more accurately be termed “distr”-action. Let us not allow ourselves to be tricked into taking our attention off the task at hand. Creating Love and Light.

We came here to aid Earth in Her Ascension as well as that of all of Her inhabitants. We did not come here to right the wrongs that the darkness has and continues to descend upon Her up to the very last second. All those atrocities will be impertinent soon. The only way those wrongs can be righted is for us to finish what we came here to do – to pave the way for those who will follow on the Ascension path. So the ground has become a bit bumpy; let that not stop us from making headway. Keep on the straight and narrow; keep forging ahead and beaming your bright light as a beacon for others to follow.

No matter what despicable acts are fraught upon Earth at the last minute by a desperate minion to hold as many back as possible, let that not sway us from the task at hand. Be forthright in your intentions. Carry on as if there were no snarling, barking dogs biting at your ankles as you go. Heft yourselves up over that chain link fence and then turn around and hold out your hand for those who follow behind you. We’ll all make it, but we MUST be brave in the face of adversity. Earth will be fine. She knows how to take care of herself. She always has and always will with, or without our help… don’t allow what you think of as “help” to become a hindrance. Know for certain that Earth will be waiting for us on the other side with a bright beaming smile and a hug to welcome us home, whole, intact and lovely as ever.

Eternal Love and Light to all!!

I AM Archangel Ariel

IP Logged

NorthOfNorth
Gold Member

OzPolitic

Reply #24 - Jun 23rd, 2010 at 7:31am

it_is_the_light wrote on Jun 23rd, 2010 at 7:01am:

i forgive you unconditionally

it matters not what you wish to do with me in your fantasy,

reality dictates that 95kg of solid muscle,ex infantry RAR

Grin
Well. well, well... Whadda we have here? A threat of violence from the "infinite lover"... Which emotion drives that statement, then? Fear? Love? Something else? post by post you will unravel.

it_is_the_light wrote on Jun 23rd, 2010 at 7:01am:
would it comfort you if i was to carry on and abuse you as you

do me?

Ahhh... No.

But you are proving my point to you for me.

IP Logged

it_is_the_light
Gold Member

Christ Light

The Pyramid of LIGHT
Reply #25 - Jun 23rd, 2010 at 7:40am

Well. well, well... Whadda we have here? A threat of violence from the "infinite lover"... Which emotion drives that statement, then? Fear? Love? Something else? post by post you will unravel.

dear one,

you are confused,

through this medium you may think that you can intimidate me,

i just reveal reality for you so that you may know you cannot instill

fear within me,

does this invoke unto you that you should display fear here?

so be it.

i threaten no body,mearly reveal my capabilities..

does this bring you discomfort?

IP Logged

it_is_the_light
Gold Member

Christ Light

The Pyramid of LIGHT
Reply #26 - Jun 23rd, 2010 at 7:42am

it is by their works that you shall know them.

i offer unconditional LOVE,

so be it

namaste

eternal blessings unto you dearone

IP Logged

NorthOfNorth
Gold Member

OzPolitic

Reply #27 - Jun 23rd, 2010 at 7:46am

it_is_the_light wrote on Jun 23rd, 2010 at 7:40am:

dear one,

you are confused,

through this medium you may think that you can intimidate me,

i just reveal reality for you so that you may know you cannot instill

fear within me,

does this invoke unto you that you should display fear here?

so be it.

i threaten no body,mearly reveal my capabilities..

does this bring you discomfort?

Yes, I understand that you're not motivated by fear at my suggestion of violence. What I put to you, though, is that in order to make good your warning, were I to actually attempt an assault, you would have to be motivated by something other than love or fear. You would need to be motivated both by an instinct to survive and anger. And at that moment you would not be in a state of "unconditional love"

IP Logged

it_is_the_light
Gold Member

Christ Light

The Pyramid of LIGHT
Reply #28 - Jun 23rd, 2010 at 7:48am

What I put to you, though, is that in order to make good your warning, were I to actually attempt an assault, you would have to be motivated by something other than love or fear.

the facts would dictate that if you were placed in front

of me,there would be no need for you to feed me to your dog,

for reality would dictate that only LOVE resides within me and that

which would be before you would be quite evident.

idle threats mean nothing to me dear one,

i do not comfort fear

IP Logged

it_is_the_light
Gold Member

Christ Light

The Pyramid of LIGHT
Reply #29 - Jun 23rd, 2010 at 7:50am

You would need to be motivated both by an instinct to survive and anger. And at that moment you would not be in a state of "unconditional love"

again,a misconception.

a grasping of straws for that truth that has eluded you still?

throughout you life you seem quite knowledgeable yet are in a state

of confusion when confronted by a master of the 3rd order of density.

this is yours to bare dear one.

IP Logged

Pages: 1 2 3 4 ... 59
Send Topic Print