Forum

Back to OzPolitic.com   Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
  Forum Home Album HelpSearch Recent Rules LoginRegister  

Pages: 1 2 3 
Send Topic Print
multiculturalism at it's worst............ (Read 3912 times)
aikmann4
Gold Member

canberra
Re: multiculturalism at it's worst............
Reply #15 - Mar 21st, 2010 at 4:26pm

Quote:
If a man feels alienated in his own country he should get a life or move to,

So..

Does this apply to the Indian students, the Aboriginals, the Lebanese, the Muslims and all the other 'alienated' minorites as well?

Perhaps they could piss off to Denmark too. Oh wait -- the Danish don't want anymore non-whites.

IP Logged

Soren
Gold Member

Reply #16 - Mar 21st, 2010 at 7:53pm

Mattyfisk wrote on Mar 20th, 2010 at 9:54pm:

If a man feels alienated in his own country he should get a life or move to, bugger I don't know, Denmark or something.

Look, considering everything you have said, I think bugger off is the best offer I can make you. Take it or take it.

IP Logged

aikmann4
Gold Member

canberra
Reply #17 - Mar 21st, 2010 at 9:22pm

I don't know and will not say whether or not Djrbfm was in the wrong here, but it wouldn't surprise me that much if what transpired was fairly faithful to his anecdote. Maoris as a group are nasty, nasty people; certainly not the kind we want here by any means. I don't have any trouble envisioning some entitled, belligrent Maoriess deliberately stirring somebody and refusing to comply with the simple request to replace an obviously faulty bottle; just about every supermarket I have been to have had staffers over their heels with apologies and attempts to make amends to me whenever something went wrong with their products. To a responsible manager, potentially losing a customer over such a situation is probably pretty important. To one like this, a situation like this is just a chance for mischief and to screw over the white man just a little bit in return for all the horrendous legacies he has bestowed upon her people. Though don't ask me. I don't know Woolworths policy and protocol. Maybe Maori employees are exempted from regulations prohibiting rudeness and belligrence to customers because it allows them to get in touch with their cultural roots? Big victory for equality! Cannibalization of patrons now permitted *beyond* morning tea and lunch break!

Its partially the accumulation of all these little things that differentiates a civilized society from an uncivilized one. If people are starting to notice that certain groups of people have vastly different standards from which they are accustomed to, they have every right to complain about those certain groups of people. The Africa is only in its infancy.

« Last Edit: Mar 21st, 2010 at 11:22pm by aikmann4 »  

IP Logged

Mattyfisk
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #18 - Mar 22nd, 2010 at 9:24am

aikmann4 wrote on Mar 21st, 2010 at 4:26pm:
Quote:
If a man feels alienated in his own country he should get a life or move to,

So..

Does this apply to the Indian students, the Aboriginals, the Lebanese, the Muslims and all the other 'alienated' minorites as well?

Perhaps they could piss off to Denmark too. Oh wait -- the Danish don't want anymore non-whites.

Bloody oath, son. The Aboriginals should move back to Gondwanaland for bugger's sake. The Danish should all move to Daneland.

This country's for proper Aussies, not poofter choco dagos with no sense of history. Where were they when we were winning Gallipoli or blowing the gooks back to the stone-age in Nam?

Probably fighting on the other side.

I'm not racist. I don't care if they're boongs or gooks or danes mate. It's all the same to me. If you're not born here you don't belong here, it's that simple.

IP Logged

aikmann4
Gold Member

canberra
Reply #19 - Mar 22nd, 2010 at 9:39am

fukn hell cuz dese white c*nts should move back to fukn europe dis is our fukn country

dis countries for us deadly abos cuz we would maik it f*kn deadly prosper without these c*nts braz

cuz back in the dreamtime we had everythin we need.we live 100 years before white c*nts came and made us drink alcy all the time and the metho and we sniff on da petrol cuz becos tis all their fault

IP Logged

Mattyfisk
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #20 - Mar 22nd, 2010 at 9:42am

aikmann4 wrote on Mar 21st, 2010 at 9:22pm:
Cannibalization of patrons now permitted *beyond* morning tea and lunch break!

You're kidding. Why am I not surprised? We know the dark races like the taste of white meat - they see it as a delicacy. They say it tastes like chicken.

I'm giving up Woolworths now. bugger it. And I'm staying well away from their barbequed chickens.

I don't mind killing em (just the dark ones and the gooks or danes or whatever) but eating them afterwards is just plain wrong.

It''s not the Aussie way mate.

IP Logged

aikmann4
Gold Member

canberra
Reply #21 - Mar 22nd, 2010 at 9:45am

cuz this woolworths biz is dam b*llshit. we used to get all our bush tucker from the land cuz we respketed the land. get good bush tucker like kangeroo meat and mulgaberry and purple mullie grubs from da bush dere cuz now we just get it all from liquorland

buyin our food in stores dat aint koori way cuz. u just have to take it like they took all our land so its fair eh breh

IP Logged

Mattyfisk
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #22 - Mar 22nd, 2010 at 9:47am

aikmann4 wrote on Mar 22nd, 2010 at 9:39am:
fukn hell cuz dese white c*nts should move back to fukn europe dis is our fukn country

dis countries for us deadly abos cuz we would maik it f*kn deadly prosper without these c*nts braz

cuz back in the dreamtime we had everythin we need.we live 100 years before white c*nts came and made us drink alcy all the time and the metho and we sniff on da petrol cuz becos tis all their fault

Sorry son, you'll have to speak English - we don't understand ooga-booga talk here. Tell me if I'm wrong, but I think you've been drinking some of that Woolworths merlot, eh? Ha ha.

I hope that cannibal wasn't on when you were there.

Good on you mate.

IP Logged

Mattyfisk
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #23 - Mar 22nd, 2010 at 9:50am

aikmann4 wrote on Mar 22nd, 2010 at 9:45am:
cuz this woolworths biz is dam b*llshit. we used to get all our bush tucker from the land cuz we respketed the land. get good bush tucker like kangeroo meat and mulgaberry and purple mullie grubs from da bush dere cuz now we just get it all from liquorland

buyin our food in stores dat aint koori way cuz. u just have to take it like they took all our land so its fair eh breh

Alright, enough's enough, old son. Can the abo talk. There's a few PC types around here who might think you're having a go.

IP Logged

aikmann4
Gold Member

canberra
Reply #24 - Mar 22nd, 2010 at 9:52am

IP Logged

Mattyfisk
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #25 - Mar 22nd, 2010 at 10:08am

Hey, Imperium, old son:

Aussie Aussie Aussie!

IP Logged

Mattyfisk
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #26 - Mar 22nd, 2010 at 2:55pm

Oi oi oi.

Fair dinkum. It's not hard, is it? A bit of Aussie pride mate. Stick your dick out once in a while. You might just find you get more birds mate.

At least it'll show the gooks who's boss.

IP Logged

aikmann4
Gold Member

canberra
Reply #27 - Mar 22nd, 2010 at 3:03pm

You're typing far too articulately to resemble anything close to an authentic bogan. Then again, I'm not really one to criticise your ability to impersonate others; I wasn't very pleased with my Aboriginal impression. FAR too coherent and legible.

Is it just me or does this guy sound like Rodney Rude?

IP Logged

Mattyfisk
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #28 - Mar 22nd, 2010 at 4:02pm

Soren wrote on Mar 21st, 2010 at 7:53pm:

If a man feels alienated in his own country he should get a life or move to, bugger I don't know, Denmark or something.

Look, considering everything you have said, I think bugger off is the best offer I can make you. Take it or take it.

Listen, son, the only thing I'm taking off you is your open date. I'll use spit if you mind your manners.

Clown.

IP Logged

Soren
Gold Member

Reply #29 - Mar 22nd, 2010 at 6:50pm

Mattyfisk wrote on Mar 22nd, 2010 at 4:02pm:
Soren wrote on Mar 21st, 2010 at 7:53pm:

Listen, son, the only thing I'm taking off you is your open date. I'll use spit if you mind your manners.

Clown.

Clown? Look who's talking? What happened to your mockery trip, bozo? You have fallen out of character.

"Listen, son"?? You'd better take my offer, it's still the best I can do for you.

IP Logged

Pages: 1 2 3 
Send Topic Print