Send Topic Print
loser chat site (Read 2122 times)
Amadd
Gold Member

Mo

Re: loser chat site
Reply #15 - Feb 3rd, 2010 at 8:13am

Quote:
I am just totally bored with "Krudd" is all.

Oh well Darwin, you undoubtedly have more interest in what is being posted on your board than others do. If you were posting here regularly, you'd get pretty damned bored with the Islamic debate too.

All that you are really talking about is a personal annoyance, and I don't see it as your job to adjuducate purely on what you find to be insulting to yourself, if you have a bipartisan approach to your board that is.

I suppose it's up to you if you want your personal beliefs to rule the content of your board or not, but I doubt that it would be very popular with even the most staunch of leftards to interfere too much with a bit of harmless outpouring of emotion.
After all, us leftards are the truthful ones aren't we? We are the ones who regard honest human emotion as the ultimate gauge, and believe that this is beyond any statistical (or written) gauge don't we?
Maybe we don't, maybe we are all becoming incurable rightards (not to be confused with "retards").i

IP Logged

Darwin
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #16 - Feb 3rd, 2010 at 8:22am

There is a difference between retards and rightards?  Smiley

Am I being too strict? Maybe. Anyway sprinty will come back and we will see how it goes.

Re the Muslims, we will quietly boot any that join my board. I have seen here and fbd they never give ground, will spin away any Islamic atrocity etc and take up half the board doing so. Abu banned me from the Muslim board here for asking questions he couldn't answer  Grin

IP Logged

Sprintcyclist
Gold Member

OzPolitic

Reply #17 - Feb 3rd, 2010 at 8:57am

amadd - how did you know ???????? Quote:
.........Anyway, Sprint is just secrectly in love with the Krudstar, just like a teenage girl .....

i feel like crying.

FD did very well to let abu have his own forum here.
freedom of speech, unlike loser leftards

Modern Classic Right Wing

IP Logged

Amadd
Gold Member

Mo

Reply #18 - Feb 3rd, 2010 at 9:32am

Even though Sprint will not tell of his secret love for Rudd, I will tell you of my love for Sprint's amazing ability to cross the boundaries of politics and religion. Not a simple task. Sprint and Mantra, I love you both very much for being yourselves and for helping me.

IP Logged

Sprintcyclist
Gold Member

OzPolitic

Reply #19 - Feb 3rd, 2010 at 10:19am

thanks very much Amadd

mantras a great person. She'e tops

Modern Classic Right Wing

IP Logged

Pages: 1 2 
Send Topic Print