Forum

Back to OzPolitic.com   Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
  Forum Home Album HelpSearch Recent Rules LoginRegister  

Pages: 1 2 3 
Send Topic Print
Intimidatory intractable unspiritual islam (Read 3932 times)
Sprintcyclist
Gold Member

OzPolitic

Intimidatory intractable unspiritual islam
Jan 7th, 2010 at 1:19pm

islam intimidates, unless everyone rolls over .
it is very difficult to deal with, as we have seen here.
It is unspiritual - due to both points above.

islamics will not heed ANY criticism of their murderous paed leader.
they encourage political assassainations to this day.   re : dutch cartoonist.

islam does not belong in the modern world, they are mutually exclusive.

abu - feel free to biasedly answer.

Modern Classic Right Wing

IP Logged

Annie Anthrax
Gold Member

Take the plan, spin it
sideways

Re: Intimidatory intractable unspiritual islam
Reply #1 - Jan 7th, 2010 at 1:31pm

Gross generalisations of any group of people are unproductive and almost always inaccurate, especially pertaining to something as subjective and diverse as religion.

I can't do this, but I'm doing it anyway.

IP Logged

aikmann4
Gold Member

canberra
Reply #2 - Jan 8th, 2010 at 1:21pm

Annie Anthrax wrote on Jan 7th, 2010 at 1:31pm:
Gross generalisations of any group of people are unproductive and almost always inaccurate

Bullshit. You know this is bullshit.

IP Logged

Annie Anthrax
Gold Member

Take the plan, spin it
sideways

Reply #3 - Jan 8th, 2010 at 1:32pm

Quote:
Bullshit. You know this is bullshit.

Can you provide one example of a blanket generalisation like the one above that is productive and accurate?.

IP Logged

aikmann4
Gold Member

canberra
Reply #4 - Jan 8th, 2010 at 1:50pm

Generalization is an incredibly useful tool for constructing order out of chaos; it as an ability that naturally emerges out of the inbuilt predilection of man to recognize patterns in the milleu that surrounds him. The ability to generalize and recognize patterns in particular types and groups also, amazingly enough, applies to human groups as rightfully as it does to lions (i.e avoid lions; they will smacking kill you), it is just the explicit acknowledgment of something as obvious as this has become taboo due to the ushering in of the progressive epoch.

I could think of tens of thousands of really useful generalizations, but here is one that that carries quite a lot of gravity. My friend in the United States recently dated a woman from Kentucky. She attended a University primarily populated by black males. Not surprisingly, she ended up being raped. Surely you must admit that had she in this instance, generalized and decided to go to a university populated mainly by whites (or asians) the chance of her not being raped would have been much, much higher. Avoiding being raped is indeed a very productive use of one's time-- even at the expense of looking politically incorrect (which perhaps to you would be worse than one hundred rapes in swift chronological succession) Cheesy
« Last Edit: Jan 8th, 2010 at 1:55pm by aikmann4 »  

IP Logged

aikmann4
Gold Member

canberra
Reply #5 - Jan 8th, 2010 at 2:06pm

Hey now, that last sentence in brackets was me just foolin' with ya! Enjoy the forums  Grin Cool

IP Logged

Annie Anthrax
Gold Member

Take the plan, spin it
sideways

Reply #6 - Jan 8th, 2010 at 2:08pm

Quote:
Surely you must admit that had she in this instance, generalized and decided to go to a university populated mainly by whites (or asians) the chance of her not being raped would have been much, much higher.

A misogynist and a racist. Nice. So you're saying that a woman can avoid rape by attending a predominately white university? You cite the case of your friend like it's statistically meaningful. Do you have the information to back that up or is it just your prejudiced little imagination at work there?

Quote:
Avoiding being raped is indeed a very productive use of one's time-- even at the expense of looking politically incorrect (which perhaps to you would be worse than one hundred rapes in swift chronological succession)

What a disgusting thing to think, let alone make public. I can't say I'm surprised though.

IP Logged

aikmann4
Gold Member

canberra
Reply #7 - Jan 8th, 2010 at 2:16pm

Quote:
A misogynist and a racist. Nice. So you're saying that a woman can avoid rape by attending a predominately white university? You cite the case of your friend like it's statistically meaningful. Do you have the information to back that up or is it just your prejudiced little imagination at work there?

Sadly, the anecdote reflects the actual total spread of the data available. Blacks indeed are far, far more likely to commit rape (among many other crimes) in the United States than whites-- this information is thoroughly supported by the reports of the Criminal Victim Profile (an enormous, fully representative sample), where victims of crimes are queried on the characteristics of their assailants. Needless to say, the entire matter is not in anyway flattering to blacks (and from the perspective of Asians, not particularly flattering to Whites either).

At this point you will probably retreat to the second line of egalitarian denial; which is to construct a fanciful byzantine police conspiracy in order to explain these disparities in the data. All of this information is actually readily available on official crime statistic web-pages managed by the U.S government, but it is not presented in such a fashion (obviously) to give you the information that you need; you have to piece it together yourself, or read one of the myriad reports by other parties that have actually done so.

IP Logged

Annie Anthrax
Gold Member

Take the plan, spin it
sideways

Reply #8 - Jan 8th, 2010 at 2:23pm

Was that just a long winded way of admitting you don't have the numbers?

IP Logged

aikmann4
Gold Member

canberra
Reply #9 - Jan 8th, 2010 at 2:37pm

If I presented you with the data, would you just instantly retort that I was making it up? Or would you request the source perhaps of the individual that I may have garnered the pertinent information from, proceed to locate some quotation made by a patently unsavoury person in adulation of that individual and then immediately present that as evidence that the data was fabricated? Essentially, there is little to nothing I can do to convince you. I do not have the information memorized obviously, but it can easily be attained for you if you wish.

Which source would you prefer?
« Last Edit: Jan 8th, 2010 at 2:46pm by aikmann4 »  

IP Logged

Annie Anthrax
Gold Member

Take the plan, spin it
sideways

Reply #10 - Jan 8th, 2010 at 2:54pm

Quote:
If I presented you with the data, would you just instantly retort that I was making it up? Or would you request the source perhaps of the individual that I may have garnered the pertinent information from, proceed to locate some quotation made by a patently unsavoury person in adulation of that individual and then immediately present that as evidence that the data was fabricated?

Well, I hadn't planned on it, but if you insist...

Or - and here's a novel idea - you could just post links to reputable sources.

IP Logged

aikmann4
Gold Member

canberra
Reply #11 - Jan 8th, 2010 at 3:30pm

The most reputable source, full stop, is the U.S government's crime statistic web pages. This is where all of the germane information on this subject is drawn from. The problem? Well, do you really want to have to sit there constructing your own data-set using the information yourself? I have spent a few hours doing just this; the information from my attempts at constructing limited samples from the archives do not in anyway differ from the parties that have constructed complete reports.

I'm not entirely sure what you mean by 'reputable'. If you are assuming that the parties who have produced (or rather, collected) the information from the government pages are all a bunch of hood-wearing (because heaven forbid only a racist would point out something self-evident!) cross-burning, celebrated editors for some publication like Spearhead or Vanguard then you are certainly mistaken. If you're naive enough to think that there is a plethora of budding criminologist PhDs out there just itching to publish their disertation on disparities in crime rates between racial groups, then you are simply ignorant to the political climate. Experts don't talk about this stuff (and certainly don't write about it) for a reason; they don't want to lose their jobs or worse. Though I'm sure they all know. Hell, the man on the street knows without the need for access to enormous amounts of police information. The dearth that paradoxically results from this abundance is a matter of mere mokita and nothing more.

Onto the sources..

One of the best sources is the New Century Foundation's excellent Color of Crime. I forgot when it was published, but its creation was just a matter of doing what I attempted to do (to verify said information) up there; going to the U.S crime statistics and piecing together crimes by race and then ranking them. The same pattern, for almost every crime, emerged predictably; blacks always way ahead of any other group, followed (generally) by hispanics, whites, and then finally Asians coming up the rear. One of the primary conclusions was that blacks, as a group, were far more likely than whites to commit crimes than men (of any group) were to commit crimes than women. Indeed, that is what the data showed..

The New Century Foundation I believe was founded by Jared Taylor, a Yale/Sorbonne graduate who interestingly enough used to be somewhat of an egalitarian. He has many detractors from the usual suspects; the ADL, SPLC, etc. but at the same time many admirers even from those who vehemently disagree with him; he is praised for his high sense of liberal fair-play, eloquence, friendliness and a dedication to the quest for truth (how academics used to behave before the progressive epoch). He is also highly controversial (editor-in-chief of the I must remark excellent monthly publication American Renaissance) which you must take into consideration. The 'Color of Crime' is an excellent starting point for anybody interested in uncovering this information.

Another writer courageous enough to discuss these issues at length is Heather MacDonald, an ex-lawyer and Harvard graduate. She has published several works discussing crime disparities at length. She might still write for the City-Journal, but I'm not entirely sure.

IP Logged

aikmann4
Gold Member

canberra
Reply #12 - Jan 8th, 2010 at 3:44pm

Beyond the statistics, there is the inescapable matter of the conduct of actual police officers. U.S police officers, regardless of how idealistically they begin their careers, always end up implementing racial-profiling techniques in order to catch criminals because simply, such techniques catch criminals!

IP Logged

Annie Anthrax
Gold Member

Take the plan, spin it
sideways

Reply #13 - Jan 8th, 2010 at 3:59pm

The U.S Department of Justice states that 90% of rape victims are assaulted by someone from the same racial background. Statistically, your friend's girlfriend 'should' have been safer at any other university than a predominately white one.

But don't let the facts get in the way of your bigotry.

IP Logged

aikmann4
Gold Member

canberra
Reply #14 - Jan 8th, 2010 at 4:13pm

Why do you think this might be? Could it be that people tend to live around people of similar race? You're using absolute figures deary-- not taking the percentage proportions of different races into account. You're probably more likely vto be robbed some time in your life by a white guy than a black guy (depending on where you live)-- because surprise, there are far, far more whites! However, move to a black neighbourhood and not only areyou more likely to be robbed by blacks than whites (because you will be surrounded by blacks), you will also be far, far, far more likely to be robbed full-stop, as blacks per capita commit far more robberies than whites per capita. There are some crimes that blacks actually commit at a higher rate in total than whites (not just per-capita), which is pretty astounding given racial proportions in the U.S population.

Your conclusion is utterly faulty. Its like saying that if people who live in neighbourhoods that are totally white are more likely to be killed by people who are white (shock!) they are less likely to be killed if they move to a black neighbourhood where the murder rate is fifteen times as high. Blacks commit far more rapes per capita than whites, so surrounding yourself with them vs. whites will result in far more rapes for you than otherwise.

IP Logged

Pages: 1 2 3 
Send Topic Print