Send Topic Print
Nationalism (Read 7679 times)
abu_rashid
Gold Member

Aussie Muslim

Re: Nationalism
Reply #45 - Nov 19th, 2009 at 11:18am

Quote:
As usual. There are no joos in Gaza, occupiers or otherwise.

Anymore... And most of the people in Ghazzah are also not originally from Ghazzah, but from towns like Najd (now known as Sderot) or other towns, cities and villages that were razed and/or de-populated during the Nakbah.

Their entire country is occupied. Ghazzah is simply one of the few remaining cities, which is just a big open-air refugee camp anyway.

Ismael Haniyah for instance, the Hamas PM was born in a refugee camp in Ghazzah to parents who were expelled from Majdal, now known as Ashkelon. Is it any wonder Haniyah approves rocket attacks on occupied-Majdal (ie. Ashkelon)???
« Last Edit: Nov 19th, 2009 at 9:32pm by abu_rashid »  
abu_rashid  
IP Logged

jordan484
Gold Member

Genuine Aussie

Reply #46 - Nov 19th, 2009 at 11:19am

abu_rashid wrote on Nov 19th, 2009 at 9:24am:
As an Aussie myself

You mean "Aussie".

"We should always say that I may refrain from publishing a cartoon of the Prophet Mohammed, but it's because I fear you. Don't for one moment think it's because I respect you." Richard Dawkins

IP Logged

muso
Gold Member

Gladstone, Queensland
Reply #47 - Nov 19th, 2009 at 11:19am

Quote:
Mattyfisk wrote on Nov 19th, 2009 at 10:47am:
I trust our Queen does not do it Greek-style. Actually, I have it on good advise that she does not "do it" at all, praise God.

Even if the Duke begs her.

So did Charlie and the other come out of test tubes?

Charlie came from some other planet I think.

Quote:
To get the best results, you must talk to your vegetables.
Prince Charles

1523 people like this. The remaining 7,134,765,234 do not 

IP Logged

skippy
Ex Member

Reply #48 - Nov 19th, 2009 at 11:35am

Quote:
Are you guys infactuated with anal?

No we leave that to you and your kind.
Greeks are sooooooooooooooo famous for ass smacking that there's even a name for it-GREEK.

IP Logged

Ephestion

Australian Politics

Reply #49 - Nov 19th, 2009 at 11:42am

Age? Skipped primary school again?

IP Logged

Mattyfisk
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #50 - Nov 19th, 2009 at 11:43am

Ephestion wrote on Nov 19th, 2009 at 11:12am:
Are you guys infactuated with anal? I mean if it's so intrusive on your life go pay a prostitute and that way yopu can stop fantasising. And yes the Queen of England takes it up the ass by her Greek Lover.....and she loves it!

How dare you! Not only is this insulting to our reigning monarch, it is an example of high treason. You could be severly punished for this criminal behaviour - don't expect anyone here to bail you out. Disgusting!

I'll thank you not to bring your despicable Greek ways to our country - we love our Queen, may she reign in peace. Your brand of sodomite nationalism might have been popular in Hitler's bunker, but we won't have it here.

Anyway, I have good connections with the colonic irrigators by appointment to Her Majesty the Queen, and I'll have you know our monarch has not been tampered with in any way.

IP Logged

Sprintcyclist
Gold Member

OzPolitic

Reply #51 - Nov 19th, 2009 at 11:52am

abu lied Quote:
As an Aussie myself

you're as aussie as a giraffe

Modern Classic Right Wing

IP Logged

abu_rashid
Gold Member

Aussie Muslim

Reply #52 - Nov 19th, 2009 at 11:58am

And that's still more Aussie than you, kiwi import.

abu_rashid  
IP Logged

skippy
Ex Member

Reply #53 - Nov 19th, 2009 at 12:03pm

Sprintcyclist wrote on Nov 19th, 2009 at 11:52am:
abu lied Quote:
As an Aussie myself

you're as aussie as a giraffe

This was funny sprint. Grin

Quote:
And that's still more Aussie than you, kiwi import.

But, what a comeback. Grin Grin

IP Logged

Sprintcyclist
Gold Member

OzPolitic

Reply #54 - Nov 19th, 2009 at 1:24pm

Elph wrote Quote:
Needless to say that the Turks killed 3.5 Million Greeks and Christians in the 20th centuary yet what caused those events is complex and spans almost a millenium of conflict.

I'm guessing it was the koran that caused turks to massacre infidels by the million.

IP Logged

Ephestion

Australian Politics

Reply #55 - Nov 19th, 2009 at 3:21pm

Not directly but they wanted to nationalise under one common religion. They had zero tolerance for Greeks and Christians.

IP Logged

Sprintcyclist
Gold Member

OzPolitic

Reply #56 - Nov 19th, 2009 at 3:25pm

thats what moh invented in the koran ehpestion.

"make islam the dominant religion over all"

IP Logged

Ephestion

Australian Politics

Reply #57 - Nov 19th, 2009 at 4:19pm

Which is why Australia should nationalise its faith to ensure it remains as it is. If Christianity falls under the 50% mark other religions will have a chance to destroy the Christian foundation of its laws. To some like Skippy they think all religion is bad. But that attitude only goes a short distance because as we can see around the world every country aside the New Colonies has a common faith. Atheism isn't new and its proven to be replaced by faith. By the time Australia is almost by majority Atheist, faiths of various types will have a chance to grow. That growth may lead to Budhism as some project, others say Islam will prevail. But for those other faiths to succeed they need a blank canvas which is presented to them through the atheists. The atheists in this generation or the next may have their reasons, but as time progresses people look for something more in life and since atheism doesn't offer anything, people look and investigate other faiths.

Quote:
Accusation: Bishop Michael Nazir-Ali claims radical Islam is filling the moral vacuum left by the decline in Christian virtues

The collapse of Christianity has wrecked British society, a leading Church of England bishop declared yesterday.

It has destroyed family life and left the country defenceless against the rise of radical Islam in a moral and spiritual vacuum.

In a lacerating attack on liberal values, the Right Reverend Michael Nazir-Ali, the Bishop of Rochester, said the country was mired in a doctrine of ‘endless self-indulgence’ that had brought an explosion in public violence and binge-drinking.

In a blow to Gordon Brown, he mocked the ’scramblings and scratchings’ of politicians who try to cast new British values such as respect and tolerance.

The Pakistani-born bishop dated the downfall of Christianity from the ’social and sexual revolution’ of the 1960s.

He said Church leaders had capitulated to Marxist revolutionary thinking and quoted an academic who blames the loss of ‘faith and piety among women’ for the steep decline in Christian worship.

Dr Nazir-Ali said the ‘ newfangled and insecurely founded’ doctrine of multiculturalism has left immigrant communities ’segregated, living parallel lives’.

http://catchthefire.com.au/blog/2008/06/16/bishop-says-collapse-of-christianity-...
« Last Edit: Nov 19th, 2009 at 4:30pm by Ephestion »  

IP Logged

abu_rashid
Gold Member

Aussie Muslim

Reply #58 - Nov 19th, 2009 at 6:22pm

Quote:
an academic who blames the loss of ‘faith and piety among women’

Been the same since the days in the Garden of Eden hasn't it. Blame it on the female, it was her fault... I never understood this part of the Judeo-Christian doctrine, and then you try to claim Islam is anti-female...

abu_rashid  
IP Logged

jordan484
Gold Member

Genuine Aussie

Reply #59 - Nov 19th, 2009 at 6:47pm

Islam is anti-female. Don't jerk anyone around. It is. It's anti-female, anti freedom, anti independent thought, anti progression, anti tolerance, anti decency, ...etc etc

"We should always say that I may refrain from publishing a cartoon of the Prophet Mohammed, but it's because I fear you. Don't for one moment think it's because I respect you." Richard Dawkins

IP Logged

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 
Send Topic Print