Forum

Back to OzPolitic.com   Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
  Forum Home Album HelpSearch Recent Rules LoginRegister  

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
Do i understand properly this? (Read 617 times)
athos
Gold Member

Re-educate barbarians

Hong Kong
Do i understand properly this?
Nov 11th, 2009 at 6:58pm

Let me see, if I understand all this:

If you cross the North Korean border illegally, you get twelve years hard labor.

If you cross the Iranian border illegally, you are detained indefinitely as a spy.

If you cross into Mexico illegally you get ten years in prison.

But if illegally come to Australia, you get a social security welfare, free health care and pension for the rest of your life?

Do we need to be always politically correct.
In the world of universal deceit telling the truth is a revolutionary act.

IP Logged

abu_rashid
Gold Member

Aussie Muslim

Re: Do i understand properly this?
Reply #1 - Nov 11th, 2009 at 7:28pm

Your understanding obviously needs a little work.

abu_rashid  
IP Logged

Soren
Gold Member

Reply #2 - Nov 11th, 2009 at 8:18pm

athos wrote on Nov 11th, 2009 at 6:58pm:

If you cross the North Korean border illegally, you get twelve years hard labor.

If you cross the Iranian border illegally, you are detained indefinitely as a spy.

But if illegally come to Australia, you get a social security welfare, free health care and pension for the rest of your life?

Nineteen years. Seven children. Not a day of work. In Australia illegally. He himself plotting violent Jihad, and his seven children, by their existing within Australia,  an instrument of demographic jihad. What else do you need to know?

http://www.newenglishreview.org/blog_direct_link.cfm/blog_id/24055

(Warning, Athos! Link to New English Review above.)

IP Logged

Max

Australian Politics

Reply #3 - Nov 11th, 2009 at 8:42pm

athos wrote on Nov 11th, 2009 at 6:58pm:

I like that about Australia. Giving Illegal immigrants jail time, that costs money also, maybe not asmuch as pension etc but it still costs money. Also Australia needs immigration to compete economically, although these people who are coming are obvously not skilled. I would consider having an agreement with some other pacific nations, where they could take some illegal immigrants after they are caught & detained. It could act as a deterant to others who may wish to come but still be rather humane. They get sent to a stable but less prosperous nation where it may be harder to employment wise, but you would want somewhere where they can actually get a job otherwise they may be a burden on the next nation.

IP Logged

Soren
Gold Member

Reply #4 - Nov 11th, 2009 at 9:09pm

Do you mean sending them to Fijian plantations or South Pacific phosphate mines and suchlike? On account that they wouldn't get sunburnt?
« Last Edit: Nov 12th, 2009 at 6:14am by Soren »  

IP Logged

abu_rashid
Gold Member

Aussie Muslim

Reply #5 - Nov 11th, 2009 at 9:32pm

The telling part about this thread is that people want to compare Australia to countries like North Korea, Mexico and Iran instead of advanced countries like those in Europe... why set the bar so low? Is that what you think our country should aim for?

abu_rashid  
IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print