Forum Home Album HelpSearch Recent Rules LoginRegister  

Pages: 1 2 
Send Topic Print
Parental License (Read 2530 times)
Seer Travis Truman

Australian Politics

Parental License
Oct 10th, 2009 at 5:33pm

All societies worldwide sustain their emotional homeostatis by using children as poison containers.

What is a poison-container? The term can be found at the History of Child Abuse essay at www.psychohistory.com.

Important note : I do NOT agree with Lloyd's claim that modern western societies have reductions in child abuse. The Forbidden Truth is that child abuse is more rampant, and more societaly sponsered than ever before. It is often the case that current societies cannot be critisized by experts, and it may well be that Llyod has refrained from revealing the Truth on western cultures.

Child abuse sustains society, it runs society. At the same time, society is desperately trying to create an illusion of decency.
It does this via various child-protection "stunts" where a tiny percentage of children are "saved" (i.e. deliberately abused, then have a break in said abuse) and that is broadcast all over the media, as a morbidly false "proof" of the societal claim of benelovence towards children.

1. You need a licence to drive a car, fly a plane and so on.
2. One of the most important and difficult task is raising a whole new human being.
3. Children should not be subject to mass child abuse.

A. Society, if it was legitimate, would order that all parents undergo a rigerous parental-suitability test, where it would have to be proven that they can properly raise a child.

Any parent failing to meet the needs of the child, would result in the child being removed by society, and being placed in specially built benelovent child-raising centres.

Currently, all foster-home and boys-home type systems are deliberatly designed to be unreliable and unstable. They are made to be as bad or worse (on average) than the family unit abuse prisons that alternatively house children. This is to falsely lend legitimacy to the family unit structure, which is one of the primary core building blocks of society.

This structure is designed to give legal adults a child-slave, to abuse and mould into their own graven image.

IP Logged

muso
Gold Member

Gladstone, Queensland
Re: Parental License
Reply #1 - Oct 10th, 2009 at 6:15pm

FITH syndrome is another major concern for Internet forum contributors. Grin

1523 people like this. The remaining 7,134,765,234 do not 

IP Logged

Sprintcyclist
Gold Member

OzPolitic

Reply #2 - Oct 10th, 2009 at 7:42pm

sterilise stupid people or those whose religion follows a paedophile

Modern Classic Right Wing

IP Logged

Aussie Skinhead

Reichsfuhrer der Deutsche
Reich

Queensland Australia
Reply #3 - Oct 12th, 2009 at 7:42pm

Sprintcyclist wrote on Oct 10th, 2009 at 7:42pm:

Dude, you are proposing eugenics. Let me explain eugenics to you. Eugenics is a branch of science that believes that certain types of people should not be allowed to bread. Some types of people that eugenics believes shouldn't be allowed to have childrens are
- mentally retarded people
- physically retarded people
- people with low IQ levels
- people of certain races, ethnic groups or religious views

“Those who want to live, let them fight, and those who do not want to fight in this world of eternal struggle do not deserve to live.”&&&&Reichsfuhrer Adolf Hitler der Grosse Deutsche Reich
IP Logged

Seer Travis Truman

Australian Politics

Reply #4 - Oct 12th, 2009 at 9:09pm

Aussie Skinhead wrote on Oct 12th, 2009 at 7:42pm:
Sprintcyclist wrote on Oct 10th, 2009 at 7:42pm:

Dude, you are proposing eugenics. Let me explain eugenics to you. Eugenics is a branch of science that believes that certain types of people should not be allowed to bread. Some types of people that eugenics believes shouldn't be allowed to have childrens are

No, I am not. Skinhead, breeding/having children would still be permitted by a Truth-based society. It is not eugenics. I never mentioned the things you said.

What would be different is that all prospective parents would have to pass a mandatory and exuastive Truth-based parental license test.

All citizen-slaves would still be able to have children even if they have no license, failed the license and so on. They would just NOT be allowed to be the primary care-takers of those children.

IP Logged

NorthOfNorth
Gold Member

OzPolitic

Reply #5 - Oct 13th, 2009 at 4:57am

Seer Travis Truman wrote on Oct 12th, 2009 at 9:09pm:
All citizen-slaves would still be able to have children even if they have no license, failed the license and so on. They would just NOT be allowed to be the primary care-takers of those children.

America can only pray that a psychopath like yourself hasn't bred and never will... Just in case your rotting head is genetic.

Conviction is the art of being certain

IP Logged

mantra
Gold Member

ozpolitic.com

Reply #6 - Oct 13th, 2009 at 12:05pm

What would be different is that all prospective parents would have to pass a mandatory and exuastive Truth-based parental license test.

It's not a bad idea in theory. There is so much child abuse around and it's not getting better as the decades progress.  I'm sure some of us have thought at times there are too many people who are useless, yet very damaging to society, and raise their kids the same way. Would children taken at birth know any better? In NSW recently a woman was having her fifth baby, born with acohol fetal syndrome, returned to her in a drug clinic, her 4 other babies had been removed from her custody.

Fortunately there was a public outcry and this decision is being rethought. Do some children deserve their parents? A primary care giver, although possibly far from perfect, would at least be monitored and provide the child with an education, good health and hopefully a little love and discipline - more than their biological parents are often capable of.

IP Logged

mozzaok
Gold Member

OzPolitic

Melbourne
Reply #7 - Oct 13th, 2009 at 8:27pm

Start with a wildly false premise, follow it up with some illogical leaps, and you have a semi literate fool imagining they are not nearly as stupid as they are.

OOPS!!! My Karma, ran over your Dogma!

IP Logged

Seer Travis Truman

Australian Politics

Reply #8 - Oct 13th, 2009 at 9:34pm

mantra wrote on Oct 13th, 2009 at 12:05pm:

It's not a bad idea in theory. There is so much child abuse around and it's not getting better as the decades progress.  I'm sure some of us have thought at times there are too many people who are useless, yet very damaging to society, and raise their kids the same way. Would children taken at birth know any better? In NSW recently a woman was having her fifth baby, born with acohol fetal syndrome, returned to her in a drug clinic, her 4 other babies had been removed from her custody.

Fortunately there was a public outcry and this decision is being rethought. Do some children deserve their parents? A primary care giver, although possibly far from perfect, would at least be monitored and provide the child with an education, good health and hopefully a little love and discipline - more than their biological parents are often capable of.

There are millions of children worldwide that are enduring horrific child abuse because of society. In you above mentioned case, that could NEVER happen in a Truth-based society.

This is no mere theory, however. It is a Truth that society currently has the power to eridicate nearly all child abuse, and all serious cases of chilf abuse, and REFUSES to do so.

IP Logged

Seer Travis Truman

Australian Politics

Reply #9 - Oct 13th, 2009 at 9:36pm

mozzaok wrote on Oct 13th, 2009 at 8:27pm:
Start with a wildly false premise, follow it up with some illogical leaps, and you have a semi literate fool imagining they are not nearly as stupid as they are.

The premise is not wildly false, it is correct.

If you had bothered to read the link, you would see that none-other than Llyod DeMausse himself has stated that societies use child abuse to achieve emotional homeostatis.

IP Logged

NorthOfNorth
Gold Member

OzPolitic

Reply #10 - Oct 13th, 2009 at 10:47pm

Seer Travis Truman wrote on Oct 13th, 2009 at 9:34pm:
There are millions of children worldwide that are enduring horrific child abuse because of society. In you above mentioned case, that could NEVER happen in a Truth-based society.

This is no mere theory, however. It is a Truth that society currently has the power to eridicate nearly all child abuse, and all serious cases of chilf abuse, and REFUSES to do so.

A false concern for children... How... psychopathic of you.

I've seen the stuff you've posted elsewhere... Didn't your shrink suggest less disturbing images by which to identify your... "philosophy"?

Have you picked the date to commit your ultimate existential act?

Conviction is the art of being certain

IP Logged

Soren
Gold Member

Reply #11 - Oct 13th, 2009 at 11:38pm

Seer Travis Truman wrote on Oct 13th, 2009 at 9:36pm:
none-other than Llyod DeMausse himself

None other, eh??!!

IP Logged

muso
Gold Member

Gladstone, Queensland
Reply #12 - Oct 14th, 2009 at 1:58pm

Some types of people that eugenics believes shouldn't be allowed to have childrens are

Thank you for explaining Eugenics, but they seem to have left one out. Do you think that Eugenics proponents should consider that the  other typical neo-nazi attribute of testicular atrophy ought to be included in that list for the sake of completeness?

IP Logged

Seer Travis Truman

Australian Politics

Reply #13 - Oct 15th, 2009 at 12:40pm

muso wrote on Oct 14th, 2009 at 1:58pm:
Some types of people that eugenics believes shouldn't be allowed to have childrens are

Thank you for explaining Eugenics, but they seem to have left one out. Do you think that Eugenics proponents should consider that the  other typical neo-nazi attribute of testicular atrophy ought to be included in that list for the sake of completeness?

This thread has nothing to do with eugenics. The dishonest responses I have recieved prove My mental Superiority.

I have won.

IP Logged

muso
Gold Member

Gladstone, Queensland
Reply #14 - Oct 16th, 2009 at 8:03am

Seer Travis Truman wrote on Oct 15th, 2009 at 12:40pm:
muso wrote on Oct 14th, 2009 at 1:58pm:

Thank you for explaining Eugenics, but they seem to have left one out. Do you think that Eugenics proponents should consider that the  other typical neo-nazi attribute of testicular atrophy ought to be included in that list for the sake of completeness?

This thread has nothing to do with eugenics. The dishonest responses I have recieved prove My mental Superiority.

I have won.

You should actually thank me for that post. I must confess that my post had nothing to do with the thread topic. I am very proud of having made an off-topic post on this particular thread, the topic of which was bordering on the hyper-anal, and there was a grave danger that you could have disappeared up your own self-induced black hole, had I not intervened.  

You could say that I had a moral obligation to respond in such a way.

Did you fill in the required application form to make an anal American style post on an Australian forum? It has to be submitted in triplicate to the Federal minister for bullshit.

IP Logged

Pages: 1 2 
Send Topic Print