Forum

Back to OzPolitic.com   Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
  Forum Home Album HelpSearch Recent Rules LoginRegister  

Pages: 1 2 
Send Topic Print
Law - product of church and state (Read 3913 times)
Yadda
Gold Member

A cat with a view
Re: Law - product of church and state
Reply #15 - Sep 6th, 2009 at 1:40pm

freediver wrote on Sep 6th, 2009 at 10:47am:
This is starting to sound like circular reasoning travis - everyone who disagrees with you is a mental slave to society. Why do you have such trouble accepting that people can disagree with you for valid reasons?
Why do you keep mistaking your opinion for absolute truth?
It sounds to me like you are a mental slave to whatever book you just finished reading.

LOL

Sounds like a reasonable conclusion to make, on the available evidence.               Smiley

"....And he said unto him, If they hear not Moses and the prophets, neither will they be persuaded, though one rose from the dead."
Luke 16:31

IP Logged

Seer Travis Truman

Australian Politics

Reply #16 - Sep 6th, 2009 at 1:42pm

Consider this, inferiors. A tribe of humans, never having seen austrlian society, has a set of customs, dress, manners and behavious totally different to australian ones.

They believe in their society just as must as you do yours. They are BOTH lies.

Q: What else besides societal prgoramming can explain why this is the case? Co-incidence? Of course they dont have mental freedom, they never choose themselves what to think, what to wear, what to do.

If you want Menal Freedom, look up Seer Charles Manson, Ted Bundy, or even a fictional charactor like "scorpio" from "dirty harry".
« Last Edit: Sep 6th, 2009 at 1:50pm by Seer Travis Truman »  

IP Logged

Seer Travis Truman

Australian Politics

Reply #17 - Sep 6th, 2009 at 1:49pm

LOL
Sounds like a reasonable conclusion to make, on the available evidence.               Smiley

That is precisely because you are a Truth-rejecting inferior. In no way was the conclusion based on the premise.

IP Logged

freediver
Gold Member

www.ozpolitic.com

At my desk.
Reply #18 - Sep 6th, 2009 at 4:44pm

So Travis, are you an inferior too? Or just us? How do we find this Forbidden truth? What book do we read?

I identify as Mail because all I do is SendIT!
IP Logged

NorthOfNorth
Gold Member

OzPolitic

Reply #19 - Sep 6th, 2009 at 5:04pm

Seer Travis Truman wrote on Sep 6th, 2009 at 1:25pm:
Reply to supreme inferior helian

Aw shucks, thanks mate Grin

Yes, listening to mythical talking frogs, now.

Yeah… he'd sit on a rock in my backyard pond, while I kicked back on a deck chair smoking a cigar. He’d quote, from memory, Sartre’s ‘Being and Nothingness’ (appropriate, I thought, seeing he was a frog). I’d quote Bukowski, though rarely from memory.

You're free to commit actions... and bound (even against your will) by their consequences when they're imposed on you by others.

No life form has any legitimate business in passing judgement and consequences onto another. In nature, this never happens.

Well, they do it anyway… Birds do it, bees do it, even old macaques with fleas do it. Check out a tribe of baboons one day when you’re overseas… Watch them torment each other playing simian politics.

To suggest that being free to choose your course of action (even if unpunished) constitutes Mental Freedom is incorrect.
You do NOT get to choose what the choices are. You cannot choose your True Reality.

Well then, ‘True Reality’ is unknowable, even by you.

Most citizen-slaves are too broken, too mentally conditioned by society to even know their real True Reality core, the Truth, or have the ability to decide to do societally-demonised actions such as  murder, wearing of underpants in the street on a hot day, public  urination and so on.
So, your minds are not free. You are restrited by what society makes you think.

Without ‘society’ what meaning does ‘freedom’ have?

And 78.25% of statistics are made up on the fly Grin

Incorrect response. 99.99999% of humans are Truth hating, Truth rejecting and inferior. Just like you.

On speaking to Mr Google, make that 82.3% of statistics are made up on the fly Grin

Genes do not condition your behaviour, let alone your mind against Truth, reality or nature. Society does. You dont get it. Family and friends are just arbitrary ideas that  society reflected upon you, that you see in True Reality. They are ALSO brainwased citizen-slaves of society, and you just reflect each other.

As you cannot escape genes and you too have had family (although maybe no friends), you cannot know what existence would be like without genetic predilection and people determining to a large degree what you think and how you feel. And if you’ve had no friends, then you cannot know the truths that friendship reveals.

Why would you suggest to find nothing, unless you thought you are the product victim-creation of society?
Society is based on lies an myths. It is based on abusing children. Take away all the lies, distortions, unnatural experiances, dogmas, myths and you would still have life experiances. Just not toxic ones reflected upon you by a malevolent lie-based society.

Somebody hurt you Travis Truman? Made you schizy?

Take away your ‘society’ and you and I would not be communicating in English… You would not be communicating at all… You would, in all likelihood, be dead, having never made it past infancy.
« Last Edit: Sep 6th, 2009 at 5:41pm by NorthOfNorth »  

Conviction is the art of being certain

IP Logged

Seer Travis Truman

Australian Politics

Reply #20 - Sep 6th, 2009 at 11:51pm

freediver wrote on Sep 6th, 2009 at 4:44pm:
So Travis, are you an inferior too? Or just us? How do we find this Forbidden truth? What book do we read?

I am a full-blown Seer of Forbidden Truth, so yes, I am a Superior. There are, however, levels of Superiority. Compared with 99.99999% of citizen-slaves, I am Superior.

The Truth is simple, but never easy. All humans are born wanting Truth, ready to experiance and live a life based on Truth. You might cast your mind back to as far as you might remember.

Society, right from the start, literally bombards all children with lies, myths and abuses them in one way or another. It is not long until the human has experianced destruction of sanity.

So, it is more a question of what you have to lose, than what you have to have. The Truth is simple, but never easy.

You must WANT the Truth, desire Truth. Most humans cannot manage this feat, they claim to, but they delude themselves that lies are the Truth. You must embrace the Truth, no matter how horrible, terrible that Truth might be, no matter how serious the ramifiations are to you and your True Reality.

Read Truthmedia.8k.com - look at Ted Bundy, Read about Charles Manson, let the Truth flow into you. Keep looking for the Forbidden Truth, always presume that society is lying, always look for the lie.

Be real and True to yourself, and maybe it will come. Then, you will see the Forbidden Truth, in all its glory.

IP Logged

Seer Travis Truman

Australian Politics

Reply #21 - Sep 7th, 2009 at 12:14am

Reply to supreme inferior helian

Aw shucks, thanks mate

Only an inferior would react that way.

Yeah… he'd sit on a rock......

The simple fact that any claimed wisdom would be presented via a talking frog story proves that the source is inferior. Your pathetic attempts to sidetrack only make your folly worse.

Seer TT previous revealed :
"No life form has any legitimate business in passing judgement and consequences onto another. In nature, this never happens."

Well, they do it anyway… Birds do it, bees do it, even old macaques with fleas do it. Check out a tribe of baboons one day when you’re overseas… Watch them torment each other playing simian politics.

"Politics" is nothing to do with what I said. Your claim that bees and baboons make moralistic judgements and sentencing punishments akin to those in human justice systems if totally incorrect and deluded.

One more supereme inferior response of this calabre, you risk permanent rejection of My Superior texts.

Incorrect. I know what My True Reality entails, because I have access to the Forbidden Truth. I suggest you find out what True Reality entails and think a bit more carefully.

Without society, freedom is absolute, and Truth-based. With society, 99.9999% of ALL humans has no legitimate freedom, or Mental Freedom.

On speaking to Mr Google, make that 82.3% of statistics are made up on the fly

Yes, you choose to continue to choose the path of inferiority. That is your loss.

As you cannot escape genes and you too have had family (although maybe no friends), you cannot know what existence would be like without genetic predilection

Incorrect. The Seer knows the Forbidden Truth that society's claims that genes effect behaviours and emotional/psychological states is completely lie-based. I do not need to "escape" My genes to know what the Truth is, and such suggestion is ridiculous and perverse.

and people determining to a large degree what you think and how you feel. And if you’ve had no friends, then you cannot know the truths that friendship reveals.

The Seer's thinking and ability to recognise Truth is 100% uneffected by any external influence or attack. It is invincible.

You do not know anything about the Truth. What you think constitutes Truth is a pathetic lie.

Having "friends" cannot reveal any Truth about friendships, unless you are already a Seer of Forbidden Truth. However, "friendships" as defined by society are nothing more than toxic needs, clung to by inferiors.

This is not a succint answer. I can assure you, it is your mind that is comprimised.

Take away your ‘society’ and you and I would not be communicating in English… You would not be communicating at all…

To suggest that the enourmous benefits of not living in a toxic human society could be negated because of inability to communicate with an inferior like you is one of the most ludicrous statements I have ever seen you humans produce.

You would, in all likelihood, be dead, having never made it past infancy.

This claim has no Truth-based legitimacy. The Truth is humans are murdering their womb-trapped children at a massive rate, and so a lot of humans do not make it past even 1 year of age. Then there is war deaths, disaters, murderous rampages, fatal child abuse, self murder(suicide) and so on. These murders and accidents caused by society would make up the death-toll numbers easily past any pre-society levels.

While humans do die young in nature often, this in no way comprimised any natural life's Truth-based legitimacy.

IP Logged

NorthOfNorth
Gold Member

OzPolitic

Reply #22 - Sep 7th, 2009 at 1:11am

Seer Travis Truman wrote on Sep 7th, 2009 at 12:14am:
The simple fact that any claimed wisdom would be presented via a talking frog story proves that the source is inferior. Your pathetic attempts to sidetrack only make your folly worse.

My reference to a frog, all seeing one, was a metonym for Jean-Paul Sartre’s nationality (that being French). Being a seer, Easel… er… Travis shouldn’t you have seen that? Grin Grin

"Politics" is nothing to do with what I said. Your claim that bees and baboons make moralistic judgements and sentencing punishments akin to those in human justice systems if totally incorrect and deluded.

Well, they sure will rip a transgressor apart if he’s caught transgressing in view of dominant animals. Sounds like punishment for transgression to me.

Incorrect. I know what My True Reality entails, because I have access to the Forbidden Truth. I suggest you find out what True Reality entails and think a bit more carefully.

Ah! The faint farty smell of schizophrenic delusions of grandeur! Better get back on them pills Easel… er… Travis.

Without society, freedom is absolute, and Truth-based. With society, 99.9999% of ALL humans has no legitimate freedom, or Mental Freedom.

Alone on a desert island, having never known a society, you cannot comprehend the concept of freedom from society. But then again you would be a prisoner of solitude… (disregarding the impossibility of your sole existence without assistance), neither able to speak nor ponder the concept of freedom.

Incorrect. The Seer knows the Forbidden Truth that society's claims that genes effect behaviours and emotional/psychological states is completely lie-based. I do not need to "escape" My genes to know what the Truth is, and such suggestion is ridiculous and perverse.

Phwuff! That smell’s getting beyond farty there, … seer… You might want to change your incontinence daks.

The Seer's thinking and ability to recognise Truth is 100% uneffected by any external influence or attack. It is invincible.

You do not know anything about the Truth. What you think constitutes Truth is a pathetic lie.

Urgghh… Ahh… Seer… Easel… er… Travis… You really need to go change there, fella… You’re reeking of it now. Shocked

Having "friends" cannot reveal any Truth about friendships, unless you are already a Seer of Forbidden Truth. However, "friendships" as defined by society are nothing more than toxic needs, clung to by inferiors.

No friends then, Eas… er… Travis?

This is not a succint answer. I can assure you, it is your mind that is comprimised.

Yes, I know… You just want the pain to stop.

Take away your ‘society’ and you and I would not be communicating in English… You would not be communicating at all…

To suggest that the enourmous benefits of not living in a toxic human society could be negated because of inability to communicate with an inferior like you is one of the most ludicrous statements I have ever seen you humans produce.

You wanna get out more often… Next time they leave the door unlocked, make a run for it… You’ll need to ditch the hospital gown… May have to steal some clothes off a clothes line… Don’t get caught, but. You wouldn’t want ‘society’ calling the cops. On second thoughts stick close to the ward.

This claim has no Truth-based legitimacy. The Truth is humans are murdering their womb-trapped children at a massive rate, and so a lot of humans do not make it past even 1 year of age.

You did, but. (made it past 1, that is)… And learned to read, write and speak English. You must therefore by necessity be a ‘prisoner’ of society. There’s no escape,  omniscient one… You see no more than many others and due to your schizophrenic malaise, you see less clearly than most. Stay on the pills and don’t venture too far from the cherry farm.

IP Logged

Seer Travis Truman

Australian Politics

Reply #23 - Sep 7th, 2009 at 1:42am

Supreme inferior helian is placed on permanent ban from recieving Superior texts. The tragedy is that his deformed, and malfunctioning brain continues to waste oxygen.

IP Logged

NorthOfNorth
Gold Member

OzPolitic

Reply #24 - Sep 7th, 2009 at 7:16am

Seer Travis Truman wrote on Sep 7th, 2009 at 1:42am:
Supreme inferior helian is placed on permanent ban from recieving Superior texts.

It's intriguing in a macabre sort of way that communicated schizophrenic delusions of grandeur sound so alike totalitarian political rhetoric.

And his notions suffer from the same logical paradox as totalitarianism in that he claims his insights liberate him from the bonds of a perceived dystopian society via a thought process that binds him more completely to an extreme ideology based on a psychotic expression of megalomania.

IP Logged

Yadda
Gold Member

A cat with a view
Reply #25 - Sep 7th, 2009 at 10:50am

NorthOfNorth wrote on Sep 7th, 2009 at 7:16am:
Supreme inferior helian is placed on permanent ban from recieving Superior texts.

It's intriguing in a macabre sort of way that communicated schizophrenic delusions of grandeur
sound so alike totalitarian political rhetoric.

And his notions suffer from the same logical paradox as totalitarianism in that he claims his insights liberate him from the bonds of a perceived dystopian society via a thought process that binds him more completely to an extreme ideology based on a psychotic expression of megalomania.

helian, helian!!

I'm excited!

Does this mean that you are coming over to the 'other side' on the issue of ISLAM???

Just wondering?          Grin

"....And he said unto him, If they hear not Moses and the prophets, neither will they be persuaded, though one rose from the dead."

IP Logged

NorthOfNorth
Gold Member

OzPolitic

Reply #26 - Sep 7th, 2009 at 10:57am

Yadda wrote on Sep 7th, 2009 at 10:50am:
NorthOfNorth wrote on Sep 7th, 2009 at 7:16am:

It's intriguing in a macabre sort of way that communicated schizophrenic delusions of grandeur
sound so alike totalitarian political rhetoric.

helian, helian!!

I'm excited!

Does this mean that you are coming over to the 'other side' on the issue of ISLAM???

Just wondering?          Grin

Geez, give us a break will ya... My feet haven't touched the ground dealing with Christians, psychopaths and Nazis  Grin

IP Logged

Yadda
Gold Member

A cat with a view
Reply #27 - Sep 7th, 2009 at 11:10am

Grin

IP Logged

Seer Travis Truman

Australian Politics

Reply #28 - Sep 12th, 2009 at 11:34pm

I have won. None of you displayed intellectual integrity, and My post is therefore victorious.

IP Logged

NorthOfNorth
Gold Member

OzPolitic

Reply #29 - Sep 13th, 2009 at 12:13am

Seer Travis Truman wrote on Sep 12th, 2009 at 11:34pm:
I have won. None of you displayed intellectual integrity, and My post is therefore victorious.

Oops... looks like they left the door to the ward unlocked this evening... Seems the seer's got his hands on a laptop again.

IP Logged

Pages: 1 2 
Send Topic Print