Forum

Back to OzPolitic.com   Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
  Forum Home Album HelpSearch Recent Rules LoginRegister  

Pages: 1 2 3 4
Send Topic Print
Worm disection purpose (Read 5881 times)
Seer Travis Truman

Australian Politics

Worm disection purpose
Sep 5th, 2009 at 12:07am

What are worms disections?

According to society, these are experiments that school students carry out for educational purposes.

What is the Forbidden Truth here?

Society imprisons tortured victim-creations whom are children in a school prison. Although society has an obligation to educate, that in no way changes the Truth that the school functions as a prison-camp.
It then uses peer pressure, threats, psychological pressure, and directly fascistly orders the imprisoned child-slaves to literally torture a worm to death.

What is a poison container?
You need to understand what a poison container is to read this lecture.
That is located at the website-link on the bottom of the post, and scroll down the first page.

1. The torturing of a worm to death in no way teaches anyone anything of any use, nor anything that cannot be taught in text-books.

2. A larger, dead animals could easily be used.

3. The primary goal is to teach the children that :-
a. Animals and insects are lesser life forms, when in fact they
are Superior to humans because they do not suffer from Truth
rejection and mental dysfunction.
b. That it is societally acceptable to torture and kill so-called
lesser life and to target these lives for poison-container usage.

4. The lesson is structured in such a way that the worm must be pinned down, observed, controlled and allowed to die slowly in agony.

5. To have all the child-slaves conform and do as the group does (ie to attack independance and individuality)

6. To learn to obey orders even if they personally may feel they do not
want to.

This is one proof of how immoral and malevolent society is, and how it attempts to reflect their graven mental image on the next generation.

This is the Truth.

IP Logged

Amadd
Gold Member

Mo

Re: Worm disection purpose
Reply #1 - Sep 5th, 2009 at 1:27am

Interesting. I always thought that worms don't feel anything. Do they?

I was of the opinion that when you throw a crustacian into a boiling pot, they don't feel anything. The scream that you hear is just the air escaping from the shell.
As far as I know, these type of animals don't have the nerve endings to feel pain in the way that we know it.

IP Logged

Sprintcyclist
Gold Member

OzPolitic

Reply #2 - Sep 5th, 2009 at 11:33am

I would imagine worms feel pain.
they writhe when cut in two.
many people say plants feel pain !!

when things are done physically it is completely different to learning it in a book.

Modern Classic Right Wing

IP Logged

Seer Travis Truman

Australian Politics

Reply #3 - Sep 5th, 2009 at 11:55am

Amadd wrote on Sep 5th, 2009 at 1:27am:
Interesting. I always thought that worms don't feel anything. Do they?

I was of the opinion that when you throw a crustacian into a boiling pot, they don't feel anything. The scream that you hear is just the air escaping from the shell.
As far as I know, these type of animals don't have the nerve endings to feel pain in the way that we know it.

These are all societal lies. All sentinent creatures feel pain, because their systems are the product of evolution from creatures that also had this essential ability.

Earthworms have touch, light, vibration and chemical receptors, and a simply nurvous system. They react. They feel or experiance a negative.

Even if the didn't they still act like they do, and this likeness in enough for the poison-container effect to occur.

IP Logged

freediver
Gold Member

www.ozpolitic.com

At my desk.
Reply #4 - Sep 5th, 2009 at 8:42pm

Quote:
What is the Forbidden Truth here?

I think you have struck upon a taboo here:

when in fact they are Superior to humans

Quote:
A larger, dead animals could easily be used.

How would dissecting a dead dog teach students what a worm looks like when you cut it open? Wouldn't that just upset even more social taboos? Also, the refrigeration costs would be pretty extreme.

Quote:
The lesson is structured in such a way that the worm must be pinned down, observed, controlled and allowed to die slowly in agony.

I doubt you would fail if you killed it first. In fact, from my memory of this experiment you would probably do a lot better. They are slippery little buggers.

Quote:
All sentinent creatures feel pain, because their systems are the product of evolution from creatures that also had this essential ability.

What creature did worms evolve from, and how do you know they had the ability? If we can't tell whether worms feel pain today, how on earth could we tell whether a now extinct organism did? Furthermore, how can you be sure the trait was kept?

Ever been fishing Seer?

I identify as Mail because all I do is SendIT!
IP Logged

Calanen
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #5 - Sep 5th, 2009 at 9:09pm

It can easily be done with computers now, virtual dissection programs would be easy enough.

While it may not be the most important thing in the world, if we do not need to kill worms, we may as well not do so.

Quote:
ISLAM is a vicious [un-reformable] political tyranny, which has always murdered its critics, and it continues that practice even today.
Yadda

IP Logged

freediver
Gold Member

www.ozpolitic.com

At my desk.
Reply #6 - Sep 5th, 2009 at 9:53pm

I have my doubts about the value of virtual dissection. You might as well get rid of the science lab altogether and make it a big computer game. There is nothing sacred about a corpse and we should not dimish the value of our children's education because of the small minority who think there is. The whole point of science is to help people unbderstand the natural world, not how to do well in a crappy computer game. Hands on experience is crucial to this.

One of the biggest problems with modern people's understanding of nature is the sanitised views people get. This has real implications that actually makes the suffering of animals worse. How can a person contribute meaningfully to our society's interaction with the natural world if all the know of it is from The Lion King? How can we expect children to fathom the vast beauty and cruelty of billions of worms getting violently slaughtered every day if we also teach them that they must be shielded from the death of a single specimen? What happens when the next generation of university biology students squeel when they touch a real worm for the first time in their life? At what stage of their career would a biologist get to see what an animal actually looks like?

I identify as Mail because all I do is SendIT!
IP Logged

Yadda
Gold Member

A cat with a view
Reply #7 - Sep 5th, 2009 at 10:32pm

Sprintcyclist wrote on Sep 5th, 2009 at 11:33am:
I would imagine worms feel pain.
they writhe when cut in two.

when things are done physically it is completely different to learning it in a book.

A question directed to Seer Travis Truman....

Worms feel pain, but,

STT, doesn't your, and our, very existence contribute to the suffering of many sentient creatures?

What do you eat?
.....red meat, fish, even plants?

What do you wear?
.....leather shoes?

How do you house yourself?
.....the use of pesticides, or even a simple swatter, to control insects.

How do you travel?
.....what about all of the bugs, being squished on your vehicle windscreen?
.....even if you do not own a personal vehicle, what about the same consequence, from the use of public transport, which you demand, and expect, to be made available for your use.

All of these processes, contribute to, or are the cause, of the suffering of many sentient creatures.

And we all make these same demands, and sacrifices, upon the earth and its creatures, for the benefit of our comfortable existence.

Should we consciously all desist from these activities?

I guess we could try to live a 'low maintenance' life?

But our being, alive, is a 'cost' to many other creatures.

But, aren't those creatures, and indeed ourselves, just fulfilling our natural existence?

To live, is to suffer.

Buddhism - 1st of The Four Noble Truths

Suffering arises from our desire/attachment.

Buddhism - 2nd of The Four Noble Truths

"....And he said unto him, If they hear not Moses and the prophets, neither will they be persuaded, though one rose from the dead."
Luke 16:31

IP Logged

Seer Travis Truman

Australian Politics

Reply #8 - Sep 5th, 2009 at 11:37pm

Reply to freediver

How would dissecting a dead dog teach students what a worm looks like when you cut it open? Wouldn't that just upset even more social taboos? Also, the refrigeration costs would be pretty extreme.

I am speaking more of animals that were already dead, to stop the murder of worms and other life forms.
While it would not teach them about a worm, it would teach them about anatomy.
What is the point of disecting a worm? Do you use worms anatomy in real life? NO! What the book says is sufficient.

The REAL reason what to teach you to torture and kill creatures society wrongly determines to be of lesser worth than humans.

I doubt you would fail if you killed it first. In fact, from my memory of this experiment you would probably do a lot better. They are slippery little buggers.

Then you admit that your school teaches humans to torture worms to death.

What creature did worms evolve from, and how do you know they had the ability? If we can't tell whether worms feel pain today, how on earth could we tell whether a now extinct organism did? Furthermore, how can you be sure the trait was kept?

Pain is so useful to survival. If a worm get injured, it reacts to the stimuli. While it may not be exactly like mammal pain, it is simular.

Ever been fishing Seer?

Fishing is another example of societally-sponsered murder and torture of Superior creatures.

IP Logged

Seer Travis Truman

Australian Politics

Reply #9 - Sep 5th, 2009 at 11:42pm

freediver wrote on Sep 5th, 2009 at 9:53pm:
I have my doubts about the value of virtual dissection. You might as well get rid of the science lab altogether and make it a big computer game.

Can you tell Me the importance of disecting a worm, when a book already shoes its anatomy? What possible legitimate use can there be in knowing how to disect a worm? Does a mechanic or a lawyer regulary disect worms? NO!

Face it : It is to teach you to torture and kill worms. It is to teach you society dictates this is what it allows you to do, should you desire to torture or murder.

IP Logged

Seer Travis Truman

Australian Politics

Reply #10 - Sep 6th, 2009 at 12:02am

Reply to Yadda

Unlikely. That is a moot point, however. You are trying to suggest that to torture or kill a worm may be acceptable if a plant feels pain also. This is false logic.

Well, there is no need to have any experiance in worm disection. What possible use is there in that?

STT, doesn't your, and our, very existence contribute to the suffering of many sentient creatures?

Yes, you could say that. There is a VERY important difference between the individual and society. I am not responsible for what society does nor decrees. As are you.

As a society, humans are responsible for the genocide and extinction of many other Superior races. Even the destruction of the environment, which continues today.

What do you eat? .....red meat, fish, even plants? What do you wear?
.....leather shoes?

Yes, I have all of these things. However, as an individual, I am not responsible. Society is responsible. To suggest otherwise is foolish.

To refuse to eat meat is NOT a pro-environmental action, but a self-harming Guilt Manifestation.

How do you house yourself?.....the use of pesticides, or even a simple swatter, to control insects. How do you travel? .....what about all of the bugs, being squished on your vehicle windscreen? .....even if you do not own a personal vehicle, what about the same consequence, from the use of public transport, which you demand, and expect, to be made available for your use.

I am not responsible for this. Society is. I have to use these things, because society put Me in that position. The difference is that these things are not INTENTIONAL and easily aviodable. They are something that happens in the course of My affairs.

I do not kill bugs etc unless they directly attack Me. There is nothing inherantly wrong with killing them, as long as it is honestly for a natural purpose, and on a personal level.

Society has no legitimate purpose to the worm disection orders, whereas catching a bus is not a purposeless not intenful action to kill worms, insect etc.

None of what you said matters. Your argument boils down to "If society make a unnecesary murder of one life form, we can justify that by making more of the same". Wrong.

All of these processes, contribute to, or are the cause, of the suffering of many sentient creatures. And we all make these same demands, and sacrifices, upon the earth and its creatures, for the benefit of our comfortable existence. Should we consciously all desist from these activities?

No. Society is responsible. Society must do everything it can that is in its power not to murder. Of course, there will always be some accidental deaths of insects and other animals. This can NEVER be used to attempt to justify insect or animal murders, though. Nor can it justify society teaching children that the decreed path of cathartic release and vengenace is animals and insects.

I guess we could try to live a 'low maintenance' life? But our being, alive, is a 'cost' to many other creatures. But, aren't those creatures, and indeed ourselves, just fulfilling our natural existence?

They are, humans are not. That said, no INDIVIDUAL human should ever go out of his way not to un-intentionally kill an insect, he should just not intentionally murder an animal/insect unless there is a distant personal need.

To live, is to suffer.

Buddhism - 1st of The Four Noble Truths

Suffering arises from our desire/attachment.

Buddhism - 2nd of The Four Noble Truths

Both these statements are lie-based, and made by Truth-hating and Truth-rejecting inferiors.

More information on animals can be found at www.Truthmedia.8k.com.

IP Logged

Yadda
Gold Member

A cat with a view
Reply #11 - Sep 6th, 2009 at 1:21am

Seer Travis Truman wrote on Sep 6th, 2009 at 12:02am:
Reply to Yadda

What do you eat? .....red meat, fish, even plants? What do you wear?
.....leather shoes?

Yes, I have all of these things. However, as an individual, I am not responsible. Society is responsible.
To suggest otherwise is foolish.

This sounds very much like something equivalent to a 'Nuremberg Defence', to me.

e.g.
'I was just a passenger on the train. I can't be held responsible for where the train was going, that is the responsibility of the train driver.'

OR,

'Yes, that is my gun. And yes, i pulled the trigger. But you can't blame me for the death of Mr Smith. You should blame the gun's manufacturer.'

« Last Edit: Sep 6th, 2009 at 1:35am by Yadda »  

"....And he said unto him, If they hear not Moses and the prophets, neither will they be persuaded, though one rose from the dead."

IP Logged

Yadda
Gold Member

A cat with a view
Reply #12 - Sep 6th, 2009 at 2:09am

Seer Travis Truman wrote on Sep 5th, 2009 at 11:37pm:
Ever been fishing Seer?

Fishing is another example of societally-sponsered murder and torture of Superior creatures.

STT,

Why would you consider fish to be 'Superior creatures'?

++++++++++

from,

The Lucifer Principle - - by Howard BLOOM

MOTHER NATURE, THE BLOODY BI TCH

In 1580 Michel de Montaigne, inspired by the discovery of New World tribes untouched by Europe's latest complexities, initiated the idea of the "noble savage". Nearly two hundred years later, Jean-Jacques Rousseau popularised the concept when he published four works proclaiming that man is born an innocent wonder, filled with love and generosity, but that a Luciferian force ensnares him: modern civilisation. Rousseau claimed that without civilisation, humans would never Know hatred, prejudice, or cruelty.

Today, the Rousseauesque doctrine seems stronger than ever. Twentieth-century writers and scientists like Ashley Montagu, Claude Levi-Strauss (who hailed Rousseau as the "father of anthropology"), Erich Jantsch, David Barash, Richard Leakey, and Susan Sontag have reworked the notion to condemn current industrial civilisation. They have been joined by numerous feminist, environmentalist, and minority rights extremists. Even such August scientific bodies as the American Anthropological Association, the American Psychological Association, and the Peace and War Section of the American Sociological Association have joined the cause, absolving "natural man" of malevolence by endorsing "The Seville Statement," an international manifesto which declares that "violence is neither in our evolutionary legacy nor in our genes."

As a result, we are told almost daily that modern Western culture with its consumerism, its capitalism, its violent television shows, its blood-soaked films, and its nature-mangling technologies "programs" violence into the wide-eyed human mind. Our society is supposedly an incubator for everything that appals us. However, culture alone is not responsible for violence, cruelty, murder and war. Despite the Seville Statement's contentions, our biological legacy weaves evil into the substrate of even the most "unspoiled" society. What's more, organised battle is not restricted to humans. Ants make war and either massacre or enslave a rival swarm. Cichlid fish gang up and attack outsiders." Myxobacteria form "wolf packs" that corner and dismember prey. Groups of lizards pick on a formerly regal member of the clan who has become disfigured by the loss of his tail. Female bees chase an overage Queen through the corridors of the hive and lunge, biting over and over until she is dead. And even rival "super coalitions" of a half dozen male dolphins fight like street gangs, often inflicting serious injuries. Ants do not watch television. Fish seldom go to the movies. Myxobacteria, lizards, dolphins, and bees have not been "programmed" by Western culture.

.....By the early seventies, Jane Goodall had lived fourteen years among the wild chimpanzees of Tanzania's Gombe Reserve. She loved the chimps for their gentle ways, so different from the violence back home among humans. Yes, there were simian muggings, beatings, and rage, but the ultimate horror war was absent. Goodall published a landmark book on chimpanzee behaviour "In the Shadow of Man" a work that to some proved unequivocally that war was a human creation. After all, the creatures shown by genetic and immunological research to be our nearest cousins in the animal kingdom knew nothing of organised, wholesale violence.

Then, three years after Goodall's book was printed, a series of incidents occurred that horrified her. The tribe of chimps Goodall had been watching became quite large. Food was harder to find. Quarrels broke out. To relieve the pressure, the unit finally split into two separate tribes. One band stayed in the old home territory. The other left to carve out a new life in the forest to the south.

At first, the two groups lived in relative peace. Then the males from the larger band began to make trips south to the patch of land occupied by the splinter unit. The marauders' purpose was simple: to harass and ultimately kill the separatists. They beat their former friends mercilessly, breaking bones, opening massive wounds, and leaving the resultant cripples to die a slow and lingering death. When the raids were over, five males and one elderly female had been murdered. The separatist group had been destroyed; and its sexually active females and part of its territory had been annexed by the males of the band from the home turf. Goodall had discovered war among the chimpanzees, a discovery she had hoped she would never make.

IP Logged

Seer Travis Truman

Australian Politics

Reply #13 - Sep 6th, 2009 at 9:45am

Reply to Yadda

This sounds very much like something equivalent to a 'Nuremberg Defence', to me.

THe individual is not responsible for his behaviour. The so-called "Nuremburg Defence" is simply another way society lies to you and convinces you that the individual is responsible. Societal leader do this because they KNOW they are responsible.

Nuremburg defence is not even applicable to basic needs. It is unreasonable to expact any individual to stop eating a full diet just because society has taken away his natural hunting/gathering food collection system.

Society wants you to feel the guilt instead of society, via a guilt manifestation. This is what society wants, it wants you to blame yourself and feel guilty. Guilt manifestations are a form of self-harm and are a lie-based, toxic, harmful and unnatural mind-state foistered upon some citizen-slaves by society.

"I was just a passenger on the train. I can't be held responsible for where the train was going, that is the responsibility of the train driver."

No. That would be the responsibility of society, because the train driver is orderer where and when to drive his train. If he refused, not only would he be victimised by his malevolent society, but he ould simply be replaced.

To suggest that the passenger is responsible for the movement of the train is ludicrous.

"Yes, that is my gun. And yes, i pulled the trigger. But you can't blame me for the death of Mr Smith. You should blame the gun's manufacturer."
If the gun malfunctioned, or was in issue to do with capability of gun, this holds perfectly.

If, for example, MrX deliberately shot someone with a gun. His target died. This is the co-called "murder" crime. MrX, however, had every right to express his True Reality via murder-actions, and is in no way open to legitimate moral critisism, let alone punitive punishment, from his malevolent society. To suggest that MrX is "bad" or at fault because he chose to murder with a gun is unfounded in Truth.

More information on crime can be found at www.Truthmedia.8k.com

[/quote]

IP Logged

Seer Travis Truman

Australian Politics

Reply #14 - Sep 6th, 2009 at 10:03am

in naReply to Yadda.

Why would you consider fish to be 'Superior creatures'?

All creatures are Superior to humans, Humans suffer from :

1. Inability to handle, recognise and embrace the Forbidden Truths of life. Humans live a lie. Animals live a life based on Truth and reality.

2. Humans suffer from brain dysfunction at the genetic level. Although humans have greater cognitive ability, they have poor mental health and stability, and a illness that means they cannot experiance Truth properly.

Below is an excerpt from a lie-based document. The title gives away that the human who wrote this is mentally deformed. Refering to nature as some sort of "mother" and then resorting to foul language to attemt to "rubbish" nature.

"violence is neither in our evolutionary legacy nor in our genes."

Well, that depends on what you mean by violence. War, genocide, mass-murder of animals, justice systems, and worm experiments are all unnatural, and have nothing to do with evolution. They very fact that these things do NOT exist in the natural world proves that humans did not naturally "evolve" them.

As a result, we are told almost daily that modern Western culture with its consumerism, its capitalism, its violent television shows, its blood-soaked films, and its nature-mangling technologies "programs" violence into the wide-eyed human mind.

ALL human societies are malevlent and lie-based. Capitalism, communism, socialism, it matters not. Society always tries to blame everything else, to shift the blame away from itself. To suggest that violent videos and shopping are responsbile for war and street violence is an outright lie. In fact, these videos are made about real-world scenarios that have already occured.

Our society is supposedly an incubator for everything that appals us. However, culture alone is not responsible for violence, cruelty, murder and war.

Society IS an incubator for these things. Culture / society is 100% responsible.

Despite the Seville Statement's contentions, our biological legacy weaves evil into the substrate of even the most "unspoiled" society.

There is NO SUCH THING as an "unspoiled" human society. Here, he resorts to inventing a ridiculous and mythical force called "evil" that does not exist in order to attempt to justify his statement.

What's more, organised battle is not restricted to humans. Ants make war and either massacre or enslave a rival swarm.

This is mearly their natural behaviour pattern. THese are not "wars", but a natural move to protect their extended territory, and feed the swarm. A big nest needs a big hunt, thats all. They do not attack for un-natural purposes, such as some ants having a different color (they MAY attack an ant of differet color, but not BECAUSE it has a diff colour).
Religion, cathartic release are other basic motifs for human wars, that have no parallell in nature.

Part II forthcoming....

IP Logged

Pages: 1 2 3 4
Send Topic Print