Forum

Back to OzPolitic.com   Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
  Forum Home Album HelpSearch Recent Rules LoginRegister  

Pages: 1 2 3 4 
Send Topic Print
Bikeway rapist gets 25 years in jail (Read 11798 times)
Yadda
Gold Member

A cat with a view
Re: Bikeway rapist gets 25 years in jail
Reply #45 - Sep 2nd, 2009 at 4:45pm

Quote:
Quote:
ISLAM dominates the discussion of politics in today's world

Well it does here , but not in the real world.
If you watch SBS you might see a story about the Wars in the ME but it wont mention Islam, in fact the word ISLAM is very rarely mentioned by politicians.
When was the last time you heard Kevvy say the word ISLAM?

skip,

I think that you are making one of my arguments, for me.

That the West, is living in absolute denial, about ISLAM.

Quote:

As i watched that presentation, the feeling that overwhelmed me, particularly as i watched you, Kevin Rudd speak, was a feeling that you, Kevin Rudd, and the leaders of all other nations in this world, and the peoples of all those nations [many of them, at least], are living in a state of denial.

I know only too well, that many among us, wish to believe that ISLAM proper, is not responsible, for these repeated outrages, and for the daily acts of terrorism, perpetrated in ISLAM's name, by 'a small minority' of ISLAM's adherents.

......And it is undeniable that the Koran, and the Hadith [ISLAM's own foundation 'scriptures'], themselves, ARE THE SOURCE, and inspiration, of all ISLAMIC violence against all non-moslems in this world.

And i ask, why do scholars and politicians in the West deny this fact?

An open letter to Prime Minister, Kevin Rudd
http://www.ozpolitic.com/forum/YaBB.pl?num=1247892235/0#0

"....And he said unto him, If they hear not Moses and the prophets, neither will they be persuaded, though one rose from the dead."
Luke 16:31

IP Logged

skippy
Ex Member

Reply #46 - Sep 3rd, 2009 at 9:28am

Quote:
skip,

That the West, is living in absolute denial, about ISLAM

So, you were lying when you said that "Islam dominates discussion  by our politicians"?

That's ok, I knew you were.
So your entire post was bulls hit, you now admit that you WISHED that politicians discussed Islam ad nauseum, but they don't, because you now say" the West is living in denial about Islam".

IP Logged

Yadda
Gold Member

A cat with a view
Reply #47 - Sep 3rd, 2009 at 11:46am

Quote:
Quote:
skip,

That the West, is living in absolute denial, about ISLAM

So, you were lying when you said that "Islam dominates discussion  by our politicians"?

That's ok, I knew you were.
So your entire post was bulls hit, you now admit that you WISHED that politicians discussed Islam ad nauseum, but they don't, because you now say" the West is living in denial about Islam".

No.

skip,

#1,
Terrorism and security issues, are topics which dominate world politics today.

#2,
What i, and many others, are [also] saying, and pointing out, is that there is a direct connection between 99% of the terrorist activity in the world today, and ISLAM.

Political leaders and governments world wide, for some insane reason, want to deny
that fact

And whether it be in politics, or in any other field, denying the TRUTH, doesn't change what the TRUTH is.

All it does, is PROVE that such people are idiots, or
LIARS

"....And he said unto him, If they hear not Moses and the prophets, neither will they be persuaded, though one rose from the dead."

IP Logged

skippy
Ex Member

Reply #48 - Sep 3rd, 2009 at 1:40pm

So, let me get this straight, in one post you say that "Islam dominates debate by the politicians of the world".
Then, in your next post you say-

Quote:
#2,
What i, and many others, are [also] saying, and pointing out, is that there is a direct connection between 99% of the terrorist activity in the world today, and ISLAM.

Political leaders and governments world wide, for some insane reason, want to deny that fact.

So,you say all the political leaders of the world are talking about ISLAM,but they deny that they are, mmmm, not a very convincing argument mate.

IP Logged

Yadda
Gold Member

A cat with a view
Reply #49 - Sep 3rd, 2009 at 2:09pm

Quote:
So, let me get this straight, in one post you say that "Islam dominates debate by the politicians of the world".
Then, in your next post you say-

Quote:
#2,

Political leaders and governments world wide, for some insane reason, want to deny that fact.

So,you say all the political leaders of the world are talking about ISLAM,but they deny that they are, mmmm, not a very convincing argument mate.

skip,

Yes, connecting ISLAM, with worldwide terrorism, and terrorist acts !?

What was i thinking of ???
/sarc off

THE RELIGION OF PEACE

http://thereligionofpeace.com/

IP Logged

Pages: 1 2 3 4 
Send Topic Print