Forum

Back to OzPolitic.com   Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
  Forum Home Album HelpSearch Recent Rules LoginRegister  

Poll Poll
Question: Would you have sex with or marry an oposing skin color

« Created by: oznationalist on: Aug 23rd, 2009 at 2:20pm »

Pages: 1 2 3 4 ... 16
Send Topic Print
Would you have sex with or marry an oposing skin c (Read 23692 times)
oznationalist

Australian Politics

Re: Would you have sex with or marry an oposing skin c
Reply #15 - Aug 25th, 2009 at 8:10am

Coral Sea wrote on Aug 25th, 2009 at 1:45am:
I have sex with girls of other races, but I would never marry anyone who is not nordic.  Miscegenation is not sound.

abu_rashid wrote on Aug 24th, 2009 at 12:08am:
How is skin colour any more relevant than eye colour, hair colour, whether your second toe is longer than your big toe?? whether your ear lobes are attached or unattached? or whether you cross your legs left up or right up??

Skin color is only one of many racial traits, as anyone who has seen a "black" person with albinism knows.

Calanen wrote on Aug 24th, 2009 at 7:01am:
Sure would. It's people's hearts and beliefs that are important, as well as their culture, not their skin that matters. At all.

There is an inherent affinity for kin selection in association, so people tend to mate with those they have greater genetic similarity with and such couplings are more successful.  The other traits you mention are partly heritable and also very important, and it has been shown that in interracial relationships people tend to be more similar in other traits to make up for, if you will, the huge gulf caused by different racial backgrounds.

You would want to be carefull not to impregnate one or your world could come crashing down

IP Logged

oznationalist

Australian Politics

Reply #16 - Aug 25th, 2009 at 8:12am

Sprintcyclist wrote on Aug 25th, 2009 at 7:54am:
I'm with coral sea on this one.

I really believe you others are gilding the lily.
It's abundantly obvious to me that blacks are much more likely to and better off marrying other blacks.
Whites with whites, yellows with yellows, etc, etcf, etc.

Who really wants a world of coffee coloured people ?

Well if we dont act soon that will be our future master race the coffee people

IP Logged

Calanen
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #17 - Aug 25th, 2009 at 9:17am

Quote:
It's abundantly obvious to me that blacks are much more likely to and better off marrying other blacks.

How about everyone just chooses who they want to marry for themselves? How's that for a radical plan?

Quote:
ISLAM is a vicious [un-reformable] political tyranny, which has always murdered its critics, and it continues that practice even today.
Yadda

IP Logged

Sprintcyclist
Gold Member

OzPolitic

Reply #18 - Aug 25th, 2009 at 9:22am

calanen - hahahha, yes, that'ld work well

Modern Classic Right Wing

IP Logged

skippy
Ex Member

Reply #19 - Aug 25th, 2009 at 9:35am

Quote:

It will be for Australians anyway, I'm a mixture of Scottish and Irish, both of my great Grandfathers came to Australia in the mid to late 1800s and I'll guarantee that I'm much darker in skin tone than either of them, its the ENVIROMENT we live in as well that dictates what we look like.
As for eye colors, I've got blue eyes my wife has brown and our son ended up with green out of that mix, he was lucky brown usually dominates over blue, but my point is I doubt many blue eyed people will be walking around in a few hundred years because with the migration of people now days all over the world genes are being mixed like never before. But, is that a bad thing? I don't think so, I think it will just make a stronger human being, if you liken it to dogs, mixed breeds have much less problems and are usually healthier than purebreds.

IP Logged

abu_rashid
Gold Member

Aussie Muslim

Reply #20 - Aug 25th, 2009 at 9:37am

Quote:

Well it would be an all in battle for the best genes wouldn't it. May the best colour win  Grin

Why would it even bother you, if humans had darker skin over all? Do you really believe darker skin is tainted or evil or something?

Would certainly mean a lot less skin cancer and other associated skin problems. We Aussies are finding that out the hard way, that when white people come and live in climates their genes aren't used to, it does all sorts of nasty things to their skin. Downunder we've got 3 choices, become 'coffee people' as you so colourfully put it, live underground like moles or spend the next thousand or so years, dying of massive amounts of skin cancer, whilst our genes adapt...

abu_rashid  
IP Logged

NorthOfNorth
Gold Member

OzPolitic

Reply #21 - Aug 25th, 2009 at 9:48am

Sprintcyclist wrote on Aug 25th, 2009 at 7:54am:
I'm with coral sea on this one.

I really believe you others are gilding the lily.

Sprint, please... Get your hand off it.

Weren't you a Kiwi once? Aren't Maoris so mixed that there are no full bloods left? No one is more than half Maori these days? Doesn't seem to have affected their identity as Maoris.

Conviction is the art of being certain

IP Logged

Coral Sea

American Politics

Chicago
Reply #22 - Aug 25th, 2009 at 12:37pm

Calanen wrote on Aug 25th, 2009 at 9:17am:
How about everyone just chooses who they want to marry for themselves? How's that for a radical plan?

Extremely radical given how much input the family traditionally had, and marginalizing the family role in mate selection does not seem to have improved the success of marriage at all, quite the opposite.

Quote:
I'll guarantee that I'm much darker in skin tone than either of them, its the ENVIROMENT we live in as well that dictates what we look like.

Going to a different environment is not going to change your genome aside from some moderate phenotypic plasticity.  Your skin is darker because melanin production increases in response to increased solar radiation.  You remain "white", and in less sunlight you would be as light as your forebears.  The same would be true of your children.

Quote:
As for eye colors, I've got blue eyes my wife has brown and our son ended up with green out of that mix, he was lucky brown usually dominates over blue, but my point is I doubt many blue eyed people will be walking around in a few hundred years because with the migration of people now days all over the world genes are being mixed like never before.

Unlikely due to the advent of genetic engineering.  Parents are going to be "ordering" children with blond hair and blue eyes.  If anything in European nations (and their offshoots) you will start to see recessive aesthetic traits that are more attractive begin to predominate.

Quote:
But, is that a bad thing? I don't think so, I think it will just make a stronger human being, if you liken it to dogs, mixed breeds have much less problems and are usually healthier than purebreds.

That happens because dog races (breeds) are much, much more inbred than human races.  Hybridization of dog breeds results in hybrid vigor.  No human populations are sufficiently inbred for such an effect to result, and all you'd be looking at from large-scale miscegenation would be the destruction of genetic diversity.  Certain human hybridizations can even result in hybrid depression.

abu_rashid wrote on Aug 25th, 2009 at 9:37am:
Well it would be an all in battle for the best genes wouldn't it. May the best colour win  Grin

It's not like genes fight battles during reproduction, nor do the best genes necessarily "win".  Light hair and eye color are recessive traits, but generally preferred.

abu_rashid wrote on Aug 25th, 2009 at 9:37am:
Why would it even bother you, if humans had darker skin over all? Do you really believe darker skin is tainted or evil or something?

Would certainly mean a lot less skin cancer and other associated skin problems. We Aussies are finding that out the hard way, that when white people come and live in climates their genes aren't used to, it does all sorts of nasty things to their skin. Downunder we've got 3 choices, become 'coffee people' as you so colourfully put it, live underground like moles or spend the next thousand or so years, dying of massive amounts of skin cancer, whilst our genes adapt...

Dark skin is only one of many racial traits, and there are disadvantages associated with dark skin such as greatly increased likelihood of vitamin D deficiency, particularly in industrialized societies where people spend a lot of time indoors.  Many skin cancers, such as other cancers, are also related to carcinogenic dietary factors like high intake of polyunsaturated fats.  Many sun blocks also block the kind of radiation which causes radiation burn (sunburn) but allow the radiation that causes skin cancers (normally sunburn lets you know you've had enough).

Since every single dark skinned race is less intelligent than whites, the kind of change you are referring too would result in the loss of Australia's first world status.  Now perhaps there is an argument to be made for this, as people in industrialized nations are highly atomized and neurotic, but it's not the kind of thing to just dive into.

But aside from the genetic discussions, it's really a question of identity and who we are.  I am not Australian, but I do come from a closely related nation.  We are white.  We are not coffee-colored.  I do not want to become coffee-colored, and I rather suspect that most coffee-colored people don't wish to become white.
« Last Edit: Aug 25th, 2009 at 12:48pm by Coral Sea »  

"General, these are American regulars. In a hundred and fifty years they have never been beaten. They will hold."&&-- Col. Preston Brown, C/S, 2nd Division, the Marne, June 1, 1918

IP Logged

skippy
Ex Member

Reply #23 - Aug 25th, 2009 at 1:13pm

Quote:
Going to a different environment is not going to change your genome aside from some moderate phenotypic plasticity

OK, if you prescribe to the theory of evolution we all came out of Africa and we all have a black ancestor.
On the other hand, if you believe in God, where were Adam and Eve born? were they white or Arab in appearance?
Now I know it takes more than a few generations to change color but over time it does seem to have happenned to people based on the environment they lived in.

As for the eyes, well if you  manipulate something anything can happen, but if we left it to the normal genetic changes that happen, I doubt blue eyed people would survive for more than a few more hundred years.

IP Logged

Coral Sea

American Politics

Chicago
Reply #24 - Aug 25th, 2009 at 1:24pm

Quote:
OK, if you prescribe to the theory of evolution we all came out of Africa and we all have a black ancestor.
On the other hand, if you believe in God, where were Adam and Eve born? were they white or Arab in appearance?
Now I know it takes more than a few generations to change color but over time it does seem to have happenned to people based on the environment they lived in.

The changes you refer to require the emergence of genetic mutations and then the drift of these mutations through the population due to superior fitness they may confer, and thus increased reproductive success.  As skin cancers do not prevent reproduction there is little reason to suspect whites with modern technology living in a tropical environment would evolve darker features in the absence of miscegenation.

I should note that the out of Africa theory is actually disputed, but according to the conventionally accepted narrative humans exited Africa ~50,000 years ago, but features of the white race like fair skin, larger cranial cavities, the disappearance of prognathism, larger lungs, shovel-shaped incisors, narrow noses, higher levels of bodyfat distributed more evenly across the body, narrower faces, etc. took thousands, even tens of thousands, of years to emerge.  The first anatomically modern whites were the cro-magnons, who emerged 28,000 years ago.  Some traits are more recent however, such as blond hair and blue eyes, which are only 11,000 years old (red hair however is at least 20,000 years old and perhaps even as much as 100,000 years).  Modern whites are also more gracile (slender), shorter, and have smaller cranial cavities than cro-magnons.

As for creationism, presumably they would've been semitic in appearance given that the Israelites wrote it, and they did not have  Northern European admixture like modern Ashkenazim.  In other words, they would've looked as Abu Rashid wishes he looked.

Quote:
As for the eyes, well if you  manipulate something anything can happen, but if we left it to the normal genetic changes that happen, I doubt blue eyed people would survive for more than a few more hundred years.

Indeed, which is a great reason for immigration control and prohibitions against miscegenation.  I realize some people don't care, but I for one do not want the distinctive aesthetic traits of my people to vanish.
« Last Edit: Aug 25th, 2009 at 1:45pm by Coral Sea »  

"General, these are American regulars. In a hundred and fifty years they have never been beaten. They will hold."&&-- Col. Preston Brown, C/S, 2nd Division, the Marne, June 1, 1918

IP Logged

abu_rashid
Gold Member

Aussie Muslim

Reply #25 - Aug 25th, 2009 at 1:54pm

Quote:
In other words, they would've looked as Abu Rashid wishes he looked.

Quite happy how I look thanks. Unlike yourself, I'm not as fixated on physical characteristics and assigning some supposed link between colours of certain body cells and intellect, or even human worth.

Quote:
Indeed, which is a great reason for immigration control and prohibitions against miscegenation.

So let me get this right... you'd like laws that regulate who one can and cannot reproduce with?

Quote:
I realize some people don't care, but I for one do not want the distinctive aesthetic traits of my people to vanish.

If they're not beneficial, then they'll be swept aside.. sorry. That's the way genetics works, doesn't it?

You should be happy that your progeny will one day benefit from such strengthening of the gene pool.

And surely you must realise, there is no "white nation", it's a load of bollocks. Most whites simply don't subscribe to your ridiculously racist views. You're effectively fighting for the purity & 'survival' of a race which scorns and disowns you. What kind of a futile endeavour is that? Why would you want to preserve something which rejects your very preservation attempt?

abu_rashid  
IP Logged

oznationalist

Australian Politics

Reply #26 - Aug 25th, 2009 at 2:12pm

Quote:
Quote:

It will be for Australians anyway, I'm a mixture of Scottish and Irish, both of my great Grandfathers came to Australia in the mid to late 1800s and I'll guarantee that I'm much darker in skin tone than either of them, its the ENVIROMENT we live in as well that dictates what we look like.
As for eye colors, I've got blue eyes my wife has brown and our son ended up with green out of that mix, he was lucky brown usually dominates over blue, but my point is I doubt many blue eyed people will be walking around in a few hundred years because with the migration of people now days all over the world genes are being mixed like never before. But, is that a bad thing? I don't think so, I think it will just make a stronger human being, if you liken it to dogs, mixed breeds have much less problems and are usually healthier than purebreds.
Mixed breed animals suffer many medical complications and deformations as well as suffering adverse mental illness and can turn at the drop of a hat, a society mutant of Jekyl and Hydes is where we are headed

IP Logged

Coral Sea

American Politics

Chicago
Reply #27 - Aug 25th, 2009 at 2:14pm

abu_rashid wrote on Aug 25th, 2009 at 1:54pm:
Quite happy how I look thanks. Unlike yourself, I'm not as fixated on physical characteristics and assigning some supposed link between colours of certain body cells and intellect, or even human worth.

That is because you have a completely unscientific conception of human biodiversity, and despite abandoning the liberal paradigm by converting to Islam you merely exchanged one universalist miasma for another.  You babble about racism like any other liberal clown.

I'm not sure what's "supposed" about the link you're talking about, as racial variation in intelligence is extremely well documented.  There has been no convergence between the races on general intelligence scores despite tremendous intervention, and of course it has been known for a century that the races differ in brain size.  Recent research has shown different distributions of genes like MCPH1 and ASPM which relate to cognitive function.  Perhaps you believe Allah endowed us all with the same intellectual capacity?

As for human worth, that's a a matter of perspective and distance.  If I was black, then blacks would be worth more to me than whites.  As it is I am white can care more about my fellow whites, and the only black population I have any great concern for is of course American blacks.

So let me get this right... you'd like laws that regulate who one can and cannot reproduce with?

I'm not sure such laws are necessary due to rapidly advancing genetic engineering techniques, but in the past they certainly were and I am very thankful that the United States and other English colonial projects strongly discouraged miscegenation, unlike the Spanish and Portuguese ones.  The results of that are clear for everyone to see.

If they're not beneficial, then they'll be swept aside.. sorry. That's the way genetics works, doesn't it?

Evolution "selects" for traits propagate themselves more successfully, that is to say which are reproduced more.  That does not mean beneficial in the sense most humans conceive of the term.  Since the advent of birth control and liberalism for instance, the less intelligent have propagated themselves  more successfully than the more intelligent.  Is low intelligence beneficial?  Roll Eyes

You should be happy that your progeny will one day benefit from such strengthening of the gene pool.

What strengthening?  Fertility in the industrialized West has been dysgenic for over a century.

And surely you must realise, there is no "white nation", it's a load of bollocks.

There are many white nations--including the one you live in.

Most whites simply don't subscribe to your ridiculously racist views. You're effectively fighting for the purity & 'survival' of a race which scorns and disowns you. What kind of a futile endeavour is that? Why would you want to preserve something which rejects your very preservation attempt?

These "ridiculous" views were fairly standard until quite recently, and those of us never gullible enough to swallow liberalism have evolved the views into something more sophisticated due to scientific advances in sociobiology, evolutionary psychology, and population genetics.  And as you well know Abu, liberalism is dying.  Ideals which support the health and rejuvenvation of our people are growing more popular and common, and will ultimately triumph--unless you and your ilk succeed in having us replaced by sundry Mohammedan aliens (or in the case of my country, Mestizo hispanics).

oznationalist wrote on Aug 25th, 2009 at 2:12pm:
Mixed breed animals suffer many medical complications and deformations as well as suffering adverse mental illness and can turn at the drop of a hat, a society mutant of Jekyl and Hydes is where we are headed
This is tremendously oversimplistic.  The effect of hybridization depends on how inbred the respective breeding populations are and on their genetic distance.  The situation you are referring to is known as outbreeding depression, which tends to occur with greater genetic distance between sufficient diverse populations.  In such hybridization coadapted gene complexes conferring fitness are usually lost.  There is also the possibility of disadvantageous combination of alleles (e.g., while this doesn't happen, imagine a combination of Asian physical abilities with African intelligence).

In different circumstances hybridization can result in hybrid vigor, in which the hybridized variant has superior genetic fitness.  Most commercial seeds are hybrids for instance, as plant lines are very inbred (except for certain "heirloom seeds") to maximize very specifically selected traits.  Note however that farmers buy new hybrid seeds every years, as hybrid vigor tends to disappear by the second generation.

In human hybridization, hybrid vigor does not occur nor does outbreeding depression, though occasionally coadapted gene complexes are lost resulting in the hybrid potentially being more vulnerable to certain diseases.  It's not anything significant however, and the reason to avoid miscegenation is social.
« Last Edit: Aug 25th, 2009 at 2:38pm by Coral Sea »  

IP Logged

Mattyfisk
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #28 - Aug 25th, 2009 at 3:32pm

Thank heavens the real issues are fleshed out in threads like this one. Hopefully the coffee-coloured Master Race will cease to exist. No more dangerous genetic experiments, thank you, breeders.

Personally, I wouldn't have sex with anyone who is circumcised - or male. I also require that my sexual partners wipe their bottoms after defecating, and that they use the toilet.

I would not want to produce genetically modified children. Jesus said it best when he said kill them all let God sort it out.

IP Logged

NorthOfNorth
Gold Member

OzPolitic

Reply #29 - Aug 25th, 2009 at 3:47pm

CS - Wait till your family have been caught up in a racist driven political ideology... Wait until your family have by omission or commission been complicit in the implementation of that racist political ideology, are the victims of it or have had to endure it, and then have to live with what they did do or didn't do or should have done before you dribble on safe from the responsibility of having to see what your toxic ideology inflicts on the innocent.

Conviction is the art of being certain

IP Logged

Pages: 1 2 3 4 ... 16
Send Topic Print