Send Topic Print
CPI Fraud (Read 2103 times)
Amadd
Gold Member

Mo

Re: CPI Fraud
Reply #15 - Aug 15th, 2009 at 2:36pm

Quote:
You are right Rudd and his government making artificially low interest rates will end up leading to high inflation and you must be producing some of the materials you consume.

The reserve bank sets the interest rates, not the government.
If people get themselves into huge debts expecting rates to stay this low forever, then they've got rocks in their heads.

I agree that one country shouldn't be totally reliant on another, but it does make more economic sense to trade resources.

IP Logged

Americancitizen87

Australian Politics

Reply #16 - Aug 15th, 2009 at 5:56pm

Yes I believe in Open and free trade with everybody I didn't meant to sound like I wasn't. If oznationalist doesn't believe that then I would have to disagree I haven't read but that one post of his but I know the govt sets interest rates but the Pres can discourage or encourage but yes your right. Trust me I want to preserve the lucky land. I guarantee you if you can get rudd out and stop the spending and get your tax brackets down to a fair rate I promise you could have millions of Americans coming to the land down under

IP Logged

merou

Less Tolerance, More Shooting

Pilbara WA
Reply #17 - Aug 15th, 2009 at 6:09pm

Americancitizen87 wrote on Aug 15th, 2009 at 5:56pm:
you could have millions of Americans coming to the land down under

Shocked Lips Sealed Wink

Shoot the scum and let God sort em out.

IP Logged

oznationalist

Australian Politics

Reply #18 - Aug 19th, 2009 at 7:23pm

We are producing less and less, as all our manufacturing goes of shore its not sustainable and we will all pay a heavy price, at least when we hit rock bottom people should finaly develop the will to destroy all that is anti National. Re nationalisation through force and reposetion if nescessary. THE SUPER RICH HAVE SCREWED THE WORKING CLASS LONG ENOUGH WE ARE THEIR BACKBONE, AND THEY WILL EVENTUALLY PAY FOR DEARLY FOR OUR SUFFERING. Perhaps one day they will hang from the trees in the same way the partisans finished Mossolini.

IP Logged

oznationalist

Australian Politics

Reply #19 - Aug 20th, 2009 at 9:46am

Amadd wrote on Aug 15th, 2009 at 2:36pm:
Quote:
You are right Rudd and his government making artificially low interest rates will end up leading to high inflation and you must be producing some of the materials you consume.

The reserve bank sets the interest rates, not the government.
If people get themselves into huge debts expecting rates to stay this low forever, then they've got rocks in their heads.

I agree that one country shouldn't be totally reliant on another, but it does make more economic sense to trade resources.

You mean to export rescources, not to import them. And if Australia was ever governed for the White citizens then we would need no other nation as the only thing inferior about a majority of White Australians is ther inability to recoegnise just who and what they are. I beleive most of the backward thinking is caused mostly by religion and its brainwashing poison, we need to hate our enemies not love them, its racial suicide.

IP Logged

Pages: 1 2 
Send Topic Print