Forum

Back to OzPolitic.com   Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
  Forum Home Album HelpSearch Recent Rules LoginRegister  

Pages: 1 
Send Topic Print
AUSTRALIAN MADE AND OWNED (Read 7767 times)
oznationalist

Australian Politics

AUSTRALIAN MADE AND OWNED
Aug 14th, 2009 at 11:24am

How valid is Australian made and owned? I E mailed this question to the Ausrtalian made campaign i had no reply!
I believe that any Australian citizen can own a business and declare that their goods are Australian made and owned, provided that the goods are at least 50% manufactured here, but doesn’t this mean that potentially a Chinese or Indian or any other non White Australian citizen could own a company in Australia do its manufacturing in Australia but then send the takings of to family overseas. This is how it works isn’t it, or is there a safe guard to prevent this from occurring and if so how secure is it. One example that comes to mind is Nerada tea a Queensland Tea Company that I believe is owned by an Indian Australian citizen is this correct. With the booming numbers of Asian Indian and Arabic traders I feel vast sums of Aussie wealth are flooding out of the nation and the only way to combat this epidemic is for us to move with the times by promoting those businesses that are Australian made and owned by Australians whom have no overseas interests like family. The buy Australian made campaign has been running since I was a child but yet in all these years Australian industry and retail have only gone backwards dragging our country into an unsustainable dependence on foreign goods, imports up and up exports down and down, not to mention that most of our exports are not sustainable woodchips coal ect. It is a real shame that throughout and prior to my lifetime we cant seem to ever grasp a truly Nationalist P.M. Well that will be all for now! So am I right are many companies with interests other than in Australia being given the privilege of claiming that they are Australian owned or is this not the case?      
I suspect I am right what do you think, and what do you think of it?

IP Logged

oznationalist

Australian Politics

Re: AUSTRALIAN MADE AND OWNED
Reply #1 - Aug 22nd, 2009 at 8:03am

oznationalist wrote on Aug 14th, 2009 at 11:24am:
How valid is Australian made and owned? I E mailed this question to the Ausrtalian made campaign i had no reply!
I believe that any Australian citizen can own a business and declare that their goods are Australian made and owned, provided that the goods are at least 50% manufactured here, but doesn’t this mean that potentially a Chinese or Indian or any other non White Australian citizen could own a company in Australia do its manufacturing in Australia but then send the takings of to family overseas. This is how it works isn’t it, or is there a safe guard to prevent this from occurring and if so how secure is it. One example that comes to mind is Nerada tea a Queensland Tea Company that I believe is owned by an Indian Australian citizen is this correct. With the booming numbers of Asian Indian and Arabic traders I feel vast sums of Aussie wealth are flooding out of the nation and the only way to combat this epidemic is for us to move with the times by promoting those businesses that are Australian made and owned by Australians whom have no overseas interests like family. The buy Australian made campaign has been running since I was a child but yet in all these years Australian industry and retail have only gone backwards dragging our country into an unsustainable dependence on foreign goods, imports up and up exports down and down, not to mention that most of our exports are not sustainable woodchips coal ect. It is a real shame that throughout and prior to my lifetime we cant seem to ever grasp a truly Nationalist P.M. Well that will be all for now! So am I right are many companies with interests other than in Australia being given the privilege of claiming that they are Australian owned or is this not the case?      

Either this is my own personal forum or there are no Australians

IP Logged

Coral Sea

American Politics

Chicago
Reply #2 - Aug 22nd, 2009 at 8:33am

I am the only non-Australian here.  AmericanCitizen87 and BlackAmerican both seem to have stopped posting.

"General, these are American regulars. In a hundred and fifty years they have never been beaten. They will hold."&&-- Col. Preston Brown, C/S, 2nd Division, the Marne, June 1, 1918

IP Logged

oznationalist

Australian Politics

Reply #3 - Aug 22nd, 2009 at 11:15am

Coral Sea wrote on Aug 22nd, 2009 at 8:33am:
I am the only non-Australian here.  AmericanCitizen87 and BlackAmerican both seem to have stopped posting.

I take it you are American! What attracts you to Oz politic forum just curious no hostilities intended just that non Australian could mean is ?

IP Logged

Coral Sea

American Politics

Chicago
Reply #4 - Aug 25th, 2009 at 1:49am

Yes, I am American.  I think Australia is a great country and like learning more about it, which is why I post here.  I post mostly on non-Australian issues since I know more about that, but I enjoy reading the comments on Australian affairs here.

"General, these are American regulars. In a hundred and fifty years they have never been beaten. They will hold."&&-- Col. Preston Brown, C/S, 2nd Division, the Marne, June 1, 1918

IP Logged

oznationalist

Australian Politics

Reply #5 - Aug 25th, 2009 at 8:09am

Coral Sea wrote on Aug 25th, 2009 at 1:49am:
Yes, I am American.  I think Australia is a great country and like learning more about it, which is why I post here.  I post mostly on non-Australian issues since I know more about that, but I enjoy reading the comments on Australian affairs here.

No worries, I have been to the U.S. I didnt like most of the places that I went to a great deal, but North Carolina was very nice, I stayed in Durham

IP Logged

NorthOfNorth
Gold Member

OzPolitic

Reply #6 - Aug 25th, 2009 at 10:25am

oznationalist wrote on Aug 25th, 2009 at 8:09am:
No worries, I have been to the U.S. I didnt like most of the places that I went to a great deal, but North Carolina was very nice, I stayed in Durham

Were there machines there that looked like port-a-loos on wheels with a viewing screen, that you got around in? That kept you separated from dark-skinned and contaminated white folk? Did they have those bendy arms attached that you could operate, like the robot on 'Lost in Space'? They look like they'd be a bugger to manoeuvre up and down stairs and getting them through revolving doors.  Grin

Oznationalist and friends, stateside.

Conviction is the art of being certain

IP Logged

abu_rashid
Gold Member

Aussie Muslim

Reply #7 - Aug 25th, 2009 at 10:35am

Quote:
Australian made and owned by Australians whom have no overseas interests like family.

Just can't seem to work out how to use that 'whom' can you? Perhaps you'd better learn how to properly use our language, before you worry about whether we are buying home grown products?

abu_rashid  
IP Logged

oznationalist

Australian Politics

Reply #8 - Aug 25th, 2009 at 2:23pm

NorthOfNorth wrote on Aug 25th, 2009 at 10:25am:
oznationalist wrote on Aug 25th, 2009 at 8:09am:

Were there machines there that looked like port-a-loos on wheels with a viewing screen, that you got around in? That kept you separated from dark-skinned and contaminated white folk? Did they have those bendy arms attached that you could operate, like the robot on 'Lost in Space'? They look like they'd be a bugger to manoeuvre up and down stairs and getting them through revolving doors.  Grin

Oznationalist and friends, stateside.
http://farm1.static.flickr.com/31/93300873_680b255e5c.jpg

Well aside from the, dark skinned african americans, (offensive racist language removed by mozzaok, and replaced with decent language to provide the same description) no it was rather pleasent in N.C and yes I had many friends among the locals without contamination fears, I remember NC as where the squirels played outside my bedroom window, a place where the forests were  abbundant and lush, I enjoyed cycling for many miles and spent a great deal of time fishing. It is where I was introduced to caviar in beer batter, it was a place I remember and enjoyed. As for L.A. its a dump and in real life it is nothing like it looks like on T.V. I did not see Hawai because i was only there for two hours at night, same goes for Chicago Washington Virginia and pittsburg. If I could revisit N.C i would but my preffered destination to revisit would be Europe in particular Switzerland and Italy, there is nothing like real italian food nor is there much more beuatiful than Mont Blanc and the surrounding land.  
« Last Edit: Aug 28th, 2009 at 7:36pm by mozzaok »  

IP Logged

oznationalist

Australian Politics

Reply #9 - Aug 25th, 2009 at 2:29pm

abu_rashid wrote on Aug 25th, 2009 at 10:35am:
Quote:
Australian made and owned by Australians whom have no overseas interests like family.

Just can't seem to work out how to use that 'whom' can you? Perhaps you'd better learn how to properly use our language, before you worry about whether we are buying home grown products?

Whats the matter abu_rashid you realise that this targets many of your kind BIG DEAL

IP Logged

Soren
Gold Member

Reply #10 - Aug 25th, 2009 at 10:01pm

Coral Sea wrote on Aug 22nd, 2009 at 8:33am:
I am the only non-Australian here.  

Apart from Abu. He was born here but his heart moved overseas years ago.

IP Logged

abu_rashid
Gold Member

Aussie Muslim

Reply #11 - Aug 28th, 2009 at 4:18pm

Quote:
Whats the matter abu_rashid you realise that this targets many of your kind BIG DEAL

No I just find you a bit of a joke. A nationalist who can't even use the English language properly.

Quote:

My heart is with my Lord, and therefore is not tied to any specific country, sorry.

abu_rashid  
IP Logged

oznationalist

Australian Politics

Reply #12 - Aug 28th, 2009 at 5:46pm

abu_rashid wrote on Aug 28th, 2009 at 4:18pm:
Quote:

No I just find you a bit of a joke. A nationalist who can't even use the English language properly.

Quote:
Why is it when ever anybody gets upset on a forum they allways start to target the slightest spelling mistakes, who texts these days? are they all stupid, forums are not microsoft word they dont highlite errors yet its the modern way people write we often dont even correct mistakes because word will do it for you we just speed along to get our business done. I find many errors on forums and they are only ever targeted by people who oppose what the person has said, Abu rushi get a life   

My heart is with my Lord, and therefore is not tied to any specific country, sorry.

IP Logged

Soren
Gold Member

Reply #13 - Aug 28th, 2009 at 7:39pm

abu_rashid wrote on Aug 28th, 2009 at 4:18pm:

So, what's that talk about western occupation of "our lands", then? Freudian slip of the forked tongue?

« Last Edit: Aug 28th, 2009 at 7:48pm by Soren »  

IP Logged

mozzaok
Gold Member

OzPolitic

Melbourne
Reply #14 - Aug 28th, 2009 at 7:42pm

Many people tend to think of ultra-nationalists as merely harmless crackpots, but I fear they do not fully appreciate just how sick and twisted the minds that fall for this guff, really are.

Any ideology that places a higher premium on where somebody hails from, over what sort of person they are, will always attract the losers whose greatest ambition is to blame their own failings on foreign devils.

OOPS!!! My Karma, ran over your Dogma!

IP Logged

Soren
Gold Member

Reply #15 - Aug 28th, 2009 at 8:09pm

mozzaok wrote on Aug 28th, 2009 at 7:42pm:
Many people tend to think of ultra-nationalists as merely harmless crackpots, but I fear they do not fully appreciate just how sick and twisted the minds that fall for this guff, really are.

Any ideology that places a higher premium on where somebody hails from, over what sort of person they are, will always attract the losers whose greatest ambition is to blame their own failings on foreign devils.

Your high-minded and even-handed guff, on the other hand, works only if the 'foreign devils' themselves do not place a premium on where they are hailing from, how radically different they are and how superior, therfore, they are.
But, if history is of any guide, they invariably do.

So, watcha gonna do? Accept their parameters for identity or defend your own? Where does the healthy assertion of one's faith in one's own culture end and ultranationalist irrationality begin? Or is any setting of limits on 'foreign' pressure suspect? Is everybody else good and noble except 'us'?

IP Logged

oznationalist

Australian Politics

Reply #16 - Aug 28th, 2009 at 9:00pm

Unfortunately opinions such as yours are only brought about due to bad media and hollywood publicity, in actual fact you would be very suprised if you really new the courtesy and decency that binds many of us. I too once thought upon simmilar lines to yourelf but my oposition to foriegn goods led me into a wonderful tight nit community of people who are alot more civillized than most are lead to beleive. In fact I am good friends with a man who is considered the most evil fascist citizen in our nation, yet he is the nicest person that I have ever met, its so ironic that the media makes him out to be a monster but thats the capitalist society it bags all oposition

IP Logged

oznationalist

Australian Politics

Reply #17 - Aug 28th, 2009 at 9:22pm

Soren wrote on Aug 28th, 2009 at 8:09pm:

Your high-minded and even-handed guff, on the other hand, works only if the 'foreign devils' themselves do not place a premium on where they are hailing from, how radically different they are and how superior, therfore, they are.
But, if history is of any guide, they invariably do.

So, watcha gonna do? Accept their parameters for identity or defend your own? Where does the healthy assertion of one's faith in one's own culture end and ultranationalist irrationality begin? Or is any setting of limits on 'foreign' pressure suspect? Is everybody else good and noble except 'us'?

Well its like this if you are not White you can be as racist as you like, but if you are White then it is a crime? and thats how it is in White countries! We give to much

IP Logged

Sprintcyclist
Gold Member

OzPolitic

Reply #18 - Aug 28th, 2009 at 9:26pm

oznat - we give in FAR too much.
Esp when considering 1/ others want to come and live here.
Then it HAS to be on our terms.

2/ we have the best society.

3/ other societies do NOT bend an inch

Modern Classic Right Wing

IP Logged

abu_rashid
Gold Member

Aussie Muslim

Reply #19 - Aug 28th, 2009 at 9:43pm

ON,

Quote:
Why is it when ever anybody gets upset on a forum they allways start to target the slightest spelling mistakes

But it's not a spelling mistake at all, and the fact you don't realise that is even more troubling than the mistake itself. You habitually misuse the term 'whom', and the saddest thing is, it's not even a requirement of modern English.

soren,

Quote:
So, what's that talk about western occupation of "our lands", then? Freudian slip of the forked tongue?

Of course, if I'm not tied to any specific land, then that means I can't have a home to feel defensive about, does it? Or the homes of my brothers... Only an extremist would see things only in such extremes.

abu_rashid  
IP Logged

Sprintcyclist
Gold Member

OzPolitic

Reply #20 - Aug 28th, 2009 at 9:48pm

abu - you've got no home.

you've left aussie in your heart and have not the guts to go to some fly blown dust strewn islamic sexist racist backward repressive country.

how does the camels piss taste ?

IP Logged

Soren
Gold Member

Reply #21 - Aug 28th, 2009 at 10:07pm

abu_rashid wrote on Aug 28th, 2009 at 9:43pm:
soren,

Quote:

Of course, if I'm not tied to any specific land, then that means I can't have a home to feel defensive about, does it?

Yes.

You are either at home somewhere - or you can say that you are with your lord who is not tied to any specific country.

You can't ride both the universalist and the nationalist horses with one arse, however Mohamedan that arse may be.

IP Logged

abu_rashid
Gold Member

Aussie Muslim

Reply #22 - Aug 28th, 2009 at 10:41pm

sprint,

Quote:

How about you sprint back over the Tasman and then you can speak, immigrant. As I said, you've got no ground to stand on, coming into my country dictating what I will and won't believe/think. Scoot.

soren,

Quote:

According to your statement, my heart has gone overseas. My statement simply dismissed that as nonsense, since my heart is attached to God, not to any overseas land. My home is Australia, simple.

Now, if you think because I follow a religion which originates in the Middle East, therefore I'm somehow less Australian, then what are you? where did Christianity originate again??? Does it come from the Gold Coast or something?? Perhaps from Parramatta??

abu_rashid  
IP Logged

Soren
Gold Member

Reply #23 - Aug 28th, 2009 at 11:07pm

abu_rashid wrote on Aug 28th, 2009 at 10:41pm:
sprint,

Quote:

How about you sprint back over the Tasman and then you can speak, immigrant. As I said, you've got no ground to stand on, coming into my country dictating what I will and won't believe/think. Scoot.

soren,

Quote:

According to your statement, my heart has gone overseas. My statement simply dismissed that as nonsense, since my heart is attached to God, not to any overseas land. My home is Australia, simple.

Now, if you think because I follow a religion which originates in the Middle East, therefore I'm somehow less Australian, then what are you? where did Christianity originate again??? Does it come from the Gold Coast or something?? Perhaps from Parramatta??

Crap analogy, as always.

You are an active denouncer of Australia and an endorser of middle eastern thugogracies.

You are up to your eyeball in geo-political sh!t but you have the ability to still speak, submerged as you are. And you speak out of religion as if it had no geopolitical dimention. As ever, you are jumping in and out of doors, pretending to be neither in nor out. Nobody is deceived by it.

IP Logged

oznationalist

Australian Politics

Reply #24 - Aug 28th, 2009 at 11:25pm

Soren wrote on Aug 28th, 2009 at 11:07pm:
sprint,

Quote:

soren,

Quote:

Crap analogy, as always.

You are an active denouncer of Australia and an endorser of middle eastern thugogracies.

You are up to your eyeball in geo-political sh!t but you have the ability to still speak, submerged as you are. And you speak out of religion as if it had no geopolitical dimention. As ever, you are jumping in and out of doors, pretending to be neither in nor out. Nobody is deceived by it.

I could not have said it better myself

IP Logged

oznationalist

Australian Politics

Reply #25 - Aug 28th, 2009 at 11:28pm

oznationalist wrote on Aug 14th, 2009 at 11:24am:

This was the original start to this thread, so what do people think about it, why should non Whites be allowed to claim to own Australian made and owned busineses when they send their money back over seas to family any way

IP Logged

Amadd
Gold Member

Mo

Reply #26 - Aug 29th, 2009 at 12:08am

Noble cause ON, but I'm afraid that the cause is lost.
We're globalised now, nothing except a full on revolution will change that.
The tiers of government who usurp control belong to the most deceitful corporations. We live in a dictatorship.

All of those who have fought and died for this nation have done so in vain. It's now dog eat dog.
I hope that you do what you can to undermine the charlatons, there's plenty that you can do to exploit them  Wink
Keep a low profile and pull the mat from under their feet when you can, they'll never expect it when they don't see it coming. Don't make too many complaints or you'll raise awareness.
Being a passive enemy is their worst nightmare. As long as you are costing them money, you are winning. Make sure that you cost them plenty money. Easily done.i
« Last Edit: Aug 29th, 2009 at 12:18am by Amadd »  

IP Logged

abu_rashid
Gold Member

Aussie Muslim

Reply #27 - Aug 29th, 2009 at 1:34am

soren, two challenges, both of which I know you cannot handle...

Quote:

1) Show me which Middle Eastern 'thugogcracy' I ever endorsed.

2) Tell me the origin of your religion. Is it from Australia? Or even Europe? Or is it from the Middle East, as is mine? (note: This is the second time you've been asked this, don't be such a sloppy dodger again).

ON,

Quote:

I believe that, with your pathetic English skills, you couldn't have.  Grin

Amadd,

Quote:
Noble cause ON

So you are a believer in the same despicable white supremacist crap this poor excuse for a nationalist is spewing forth?

abu_rashid  
IP Logged

Amadd
Gold Member

Mo

Reply #28 - Aug 29th, 2009 at 2:16am

Quote:
So you are a believer in the same despicable white supremacist crap this poor excuse for a nationalist is spewing forth?

Abu, I am a believer in what my forefathers died fighting for.
It's not for this multiculturalism crap, it's not for feminism, but it is for a fair and open society where men and women can be their natuiral selves.
I do not celebrate ANZAC day, I despise it as a failure.
I do not condone Islamic loser freaks invading our nation. They have been proven losers, what more proof do they need?

If this country is to become a capitalist venture and nothing else, then I will take all that I can, and then some, from this pathetic mentality.
My relatives won't die in vain because of me, that is assured.

IP Logged

oznationalist

Australian Politics

Reply #29 - Aug 29th, 2009 at 7:12am

Amadd wrote on Aug 29th, 2009 at 12:08am:
Noble cause ON, but I'm afraid that the cause is lost.
We're globalised now, nothing except a full on revolution will change that.
The tiers of government who usurp control belong to the most deceitful corporations. We live in a dictatorship.

All of those who have fought and died for this nation have done so in vain. It's now dog eat dog.
I hope that you do what you can to undermine the charlatons, there's plenty that you can do to exploit them  Wink
Keep a low profile and pull the mat from under their feet when you can, they'll never expect it when they don't see it coming. Don't make too many complaints or you'll raise awareness.
Being a passive enemy is their worst nightmare. As long as you are costing them money, you are winning. Make sure that you cost them plenty money. Easily done.i

As long as people like ourselves are around it is not a lost cause but more a cause worth fighting for until the very end, I am very impressed with your assesment and expect us both to continue spreading the truth and streightening out the backward thinking that runs through the minds of people these days, There is a lot we can do

IP Logged

oznationalist

Australian Politics

Reply #30 - Aug 29th, 2009 at 7:14am

abu_rashid wrote on Aug 29th, 2009 at 1:34am:

Quote:

2) Tell me the origin of your religion. Is it from Australia? Or even Europe? Or is it from the Middle East, as is mine? (note: This is the second time you've been asked this, don't be such a sloppy dodger again).

ON,

Quote:

I believe that, with your pathetic English skills, you couldn't have.  Grin

Amadd,

Quote:
Noble cause ON

Apoo your attitude stinks, people like you are not welcome here go home, or why dont you commit suicide, dont you have a harem of virgins awaiting your arrival, oh apooh

IP Logged

mozzaok
Gold Member

OzPolitic

Melbourne
Reply #31 - Aug 29th, 2009 at 8:41am

oznationalist wrote on Aug 28th, 2009 at 11:25pm:
sprint,

Quote:

soren,

Quote:

Crap analogy, as always.

lol, well actually, you could not have said it at all, you don't have the beans.

soren can mount a decent case most times, because he is not a dummy, even if he is politically mixed up sometimes.

Now as far as your loony leader goes, there are many figures, loathed throughout history, who some whackers thought were cool.

OOPS!!! My Karma, ran over your Dogma!

IP Logged

oznationalist

Australian Politics

Reply #32 - Aug 29th, 2009 at 9:27am

mozzaok wrote on Aug 29th, 2009 at 8:41am:
oznationalist wrote on Aug 28th, 2009 at 11:25pm:
sprint,

Quote:

soren,

Quote:

Crap analogy, as always.

lol, well actually, you could not have said it at all, you don't have the beans.

soren can mount a decent case most times, because he is not a dummy, even if he is politically mixed up sometimes.

Now as far as your loony leader goes, there are many figures, loathed throughout history, who some whackers thought were cool.

Just what looney leader are you reffering to

IP Logged

Soren
Gold Member

Reply #33 - Aug 29th, 2009 at 2:07pm

abu_rashid wrote on Aug 29th, 2009 at 1:34am:

Quote:

1. Hamas. Hezbollah. You also support Iran's anti-American policies as well as their Islamic theocracy stance, shiites they may be. In so far as they are anti-west, you support all of the middle eastern regimes.

2. I said it before, I am a secularist with very deep sympathies with Christianity and Judaism.  I am more than happy to acknowledge my great respect for Ratzinger as an intellectual and a theologian also for Jonathan Sacks, the Chief Rabbi of Britain, to give you some contemporary signposts. But I do not belong to any denominations.
I do believe that secularism is a Christian phenomenon. I also believe that for this reason secularism must replenish itself continuously at the well of Christianity. And without an understanding of Judaism, Christianity is only half understood.

IP Logged

abu_rashid
Gold Member

Aussie Muslim

Reply #34 - Aug 29th, 2009 at 3:07pm

Quote:
Hamas. Hezbollah. You also support Iran's anti-American policies as well as their Islamic theocracy stance, shiites they may be. In so far as they are anti-west, you support all of the middle eastern regimes.

Most Middle East regimes (some of the most brutal 'thugogracies' in fact) aren't anti-West though, they are actually quite staunch allies of the West. So your claims are just nonsense and indicate a clear lack of knowledge about world affairs.

Quote:
I said it before, I am a secularist with very deep sympathies with Christianity and Judaism

Just can't answer straight up, can you? So where do Christianity and Judaism originate? Are they of Australian or even European origin?

abu_rashid  
IP Logged

oznationalist

Australian Politics

Reply #35 - Aug 29th, 2009 at 6:00pm

abu_rashid wrote on Aug 29th, 2009 at 3:07pm:
Quote:
Hamas. Hezbollah. You also support Iran's anti-American policies as well as their Islamic theocracy stance, shiites they may be. In so far as they are anti-west, you support all of the middle eastern regimes.

Most Middle East regimes (some of the most brutal 'thugogracies' in fact) aren't anti-West though, they are actually quite staunch allies of the West. So your claims are just nonsense and indicate a clear lack of knowledge about world affairs.

Quote:
I said it before, I am a secularist with very deep sympathies with Christianity and Judaism

Just can't answer straight up, can you? So where do Christianity and Judaism originate? Are they of Australian or even European origin?

The christian bible was written by Jews, its characters are jews and it promotes them as gods chosen people. As for the talmud it to is a jewish creation written for jews, as they created christianity to destroy the White race they also created their own religion to preserve thier race. There plan has worked quite well for them, and there is alegation that the koran was even written by Jews, however this needs further looking into

IP Logged

Soren
Gold Member

Reply #36 - Aug 29th, 2009 at 6:17pm

abu_rashid wrote on Aug 29th, 2009 at 3:07pm:
Quote:

They are not allies in the sense the Anglo-sphere is a handful of allies. They are in it for the bakhshish and because they know which one is the stronger horse. They are bought off, like the latter day Barbary corsairs they are.

Quote:

Just can't answer straight up, can you? So where do Christianity and Judaism originate? Are they of Australian or even European origin? [/quote]

I thought I did answer. I don't know what else you are driving at. You asked me whre my religion originates from. I told you, as I said before, that I am a secularist with deep sympathies for Christianity and Judaism. Do I know that they both originate from Judea and Samaria? Yes, I do. Does that make me a Muslim by a couple of removes? (if that's what you want to end up with?) No.

IP Logged

Yadda
Gold Member

A cat with a view
Reply #37 - Aug 29th, 2009 at 6:51pm

oznationalist wrote on Aug 29th, 2009 at 6:00pm:
The christian bible was written by Jews, its characters are jews and it promotes them as gods chosen people. As for the talmud it to is a jewish creation written for jews, as they created christianity to destroy the White race they also created their own religion to preserve thier race. There plan has worked quite well for them, and
there is alegation that the koran was even written by Jews
, however this needs further looking into

LOL

God forbid!         Shocked

A few audio presentations...

Part 014 - Quran Against Christians
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FZdeNZS1yqk

Part 016 - Quran Against Jews
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X_i6r-FYrIc

Part 019 - Quran Against Unbelievers
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2z5_djbuagc

Part 022 - Quran Against Arabs
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6hLbI938shA

Part 032 - And Then it was Revealed
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=da2wkMKKcUw

"....And he said unto him, If they hear not Moses and the prophets, neither will they be persuaded, though one rose from the dead."
Luke 16:31

IP Logged

abu_rashid
Gold Member

Aussie Muslim

Reply #38 - Aug 29th, 2009 at 7:25pm

Quote:
They are not allies in the sense the Anglo-sphere is a handful of allies.

Which is even worse for your case that they are supposedly anti-Western. Not only are they allies of the West, they're not even allies on an equal footing.

Quote:
They are in it for the bakhshish and because they know which one is the stronger horse.

No... they are simply obeying their masters who put them into power to begin with.

Quote:
They are bought off, like the latter day Barbary corsairs they are.

The Barbary states were independant, the states today are not, their sovereignity belongs with the U.S. The Barbary states followed their own foreign policy, the modern Arab states have no foreign policy whatsoever. They are completely subservient to and dependant upon their neo-colonialist masters.

Quote:
Do I know that they both originate from Judea and Samaria? Yes, I do

Ok, so does that mean your loyalties belong overseas?

Quote:
Does that make me a Muslim by a couple of removes? (if that's what you want to end up with?) No.

Definitely not, and this wasn't my point. My point was you are an adherent of a religion which originates in the Middle East, something you think makes me non-Australian.

The fact is that almost all Jews and even many Christian Zionists are the ones who have divided loyalties. They are the ones who regularly spy on Western nations for the state which truly holds their heart (ie. the Zionist entity). They (ie. You) are the ones who work for someone else, who would sell their homeland out to assist the Zionist entity. And I am 100% sure, that when the West begins becoming too restrictive upon them, they will resort back to their previous tactics... get ready for a modern day King David Hotel attack in the U.S or even Australia.

abu_rashid  
IP Logged

oznationalist

Australian Politics

Reply #39 - Aug 29th, 2009 at 8:46pm

abu_rashid wrote on Aug 29th, 2009 at 7:25pm:
Quote:

Which is even worse for your case that they are supposedly anti-Western. Not only are they allies of the West, they're not even allies on an equal footing.

Quote:
They are in it for the bakhshish and because they know which one is the stronger horse.

No... they are simply obeying their masters who put them into power to begin with.

Quote:

The Barbary states were independant, the states today are not, their sovereignity belongs with the U.S. The Barbary states followed their own foreign policy, the modern Arab states have no foreign policy whatsoever. They are completely subservient to and dependant upon their neo-colonialist masters.

Quote:

Quote:
Does that make me a Muslim by a couple of removes? (if that's what you want to end up with?) No.

Definitely not, and this wasn't my point. My point was you are an adherent of a religion which originates in the Middle East, something you think makes me non-Australian.

The fact is that almost all Jews and even many Christian Zionists are the ones who have divided loyalties. They are the ones who regularly spy on Western nations for the state which truly holds their heart (ie. the Zionist entity). They (ie. You) are the ones who work for someone else, who would sell their homeland out to assist the Zionist entity. And I am 100% sure, that when the West begins becoming too restrictive upon them, they will resort back to their previous tactics... get ready for a modern day King David Hotel attack in the U.S or even Australia.

This is the first intelligent and correct point made by apoo;The fact is that almost all Jews and even many Christian Zionists are the ones who have divided loyalties. They are the ones who regularly spy on Western nations for the state which truly holds their heart (ie. the Zionist entity). They (ie. You) are the ones who work for someone else, who would sell their homeland out to assist the Zionist entity. And I am 100% sure, that when the West begins becoming too restrictive upon them, they will resort back to their previous tactics... get ready for a modern day King David Hotel attack in the U.S or even Australia!
He for once is right, thats why we need to support our far right before all is lost.

IP Logged

Soren
Gold Member

Reply #40 - Aug 29th, 2009 at 9:30pm

abu_rashid wrote on Aug 29th, 2009 at 7:25pm:
Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Your mind is more addled then I thought. You ARE off with the smacking jinns, you are. Your mind IS scrambled with the standard Mohamedan ( ie Ishmaelite) conspiracy crap. You can't help it. I can't believe you so conform to your OT description:
And he will be a wild man; his hand will be against every man, and every man's hand against him; and he shall dwell in the presence of all his brethren.

It is becoming clearer by the day that you (Musulmans) ARE indeed literally of the 7th century. You do believe everything as if the last 1400 years had not happened.
I find it amazing. You are bloody aliens.

IP Logged

abu_rashid
Gold Member

Aussie Muslim

Reply #41 - Aug 29th, 2009 at 10:34pm

That Biblical verse is nowhere near as relevant to what we've discussed as you seem to think (it just seems to be a staple of anyone who debates a Muslim, no matter how irrelevant to the subject matter). In fact I'm really struggling to make the connection... Care to share your line of thinking?

Because I (and other Muslims) don't agree with you, therefore I'm a wild man?

abu_rashid  
IP Logged

abu_rashid
Gold Member

Aussie Muslim

Reply #42 - Aug 29th, 2009 at 10:43pm

ON,

Quote:
This is the first intelligent and correct point made by apoo;The fact is that almost all Jews and even many Christian Zionists are the ones who have divided loyalties

Don't get your hopes up there mate. I oppose Zionism as an ideology, not because of the ethnicity of it's adherents. I have no problem whatsoever with non-Zionist Jews and do not hate them, merely for their ethnicity, as you do. In fact, I've met some Hebrew-background Muslims before, who are to me my dearly beloved brothers.

abu_rashid  
IP Logged

oznationalist

Australian Politics

Reply #43 - Aug 29th, 2009 at 10:48pm

abu_rashid wrote on Aug 29th, 2009 at 10:43pm:
ON,

Quote:
This is the first intelligent and correct point made by apoo;The fact is that almost all Jews and even many Christian Zionists are the ones who have divided loyalties

Don't get your hopes up there mate. I oppose Zionism as an ideology, not because of the ethnicity of it's adherents. I have no problem whatsoever with non-Zionist Jews and do not hate them, merely for their ethnicity, as you do. In fact, I've met some Hebrew-background Muslims before, who are to me my dearly beloved brothers.

A non zionist jew is no more than a wolf in sheeps clothing

IP Logged

oznationalist

Australian Politics

Reply #44 - Aug 29th, 2009 at 10:58pm

Yadda wrote on Aug 29th, 2009 at 6:51pm:
[quote author=oznationalist link=1250213077/30#35 date=1251532838]

The christian bible was written by Jews, its characters are jews and it promotes them as gods chosen people. As for the talmud it to is a jewish creation written for jews, as they created christianity to destroy the White race they also created their own religion to preserve thier race. There plan has worked quite well for them, and
there is alegation that the koran was even written by Jews
, however this needs further looking into

look i know it is to difficult for some people to accept the truth especially when their entire life and beleif system is based on a bundle of lies ie christianity islam ect, but denial cannot help any either, the ostrich can stick his head in the sand where he can see no danger, but all he does is expose his ass to the lion, same with you christians, you will use evry excuse to validate the fairy tale bible and drown out every shred of reality while hiding behind these vicous lies that your bibles have polluted your minds with, while your very influence on society continues to degrade our quality of living. Dont you realise that jesus and mary are jews, you are worshipping a jew wake up stupid christians get a life and stop worshiping tyour jewish fairy tale. Your book say dont worship idols yet what do yous do idolise and worship christ a jew so dedicated to the underlying cause that he lived a lie sacrificed his life and fooled more than 100 generations to come. Christianity and the love your enemy all men are equal is the greatest most destructive force our great race has had the misfortune of adopting. The sooner its and its beleivers are history the better

IP Logged

abu_rashid
Gold Member

Aussie Muslim

Reply #45 - Aug 29th, 2009 at 11:03pm

Quote:

You hate them merely for their ethnic background, so it wouldn't matter what they were, you would never accept them anyway, wolves or not.

abu_rashid  
IP Logged

Sprintcyclist
Gold Member

OzPolitic

Reply #46 - Aug 30th, 2009 at 12:34am

amazing, someone says something why ttey dislike jews, and abu argues against them.

this is chatroom jihad.

every smacking muslim i have met is exactly the same.
it's a smacking sickness, a disease.
we should put the obsessive jihadistic muslims out of their living misery and give them to their falsely promised brothel in the sky.

you paedophile praising pricks do not belong in an advanced society.
you don't assimilate, you hold us back, you are violent, you regress our society.

go find your fantasy paedophate caliphate

IP Logged

Amadd
Gold Member

Mo

Reply #47 - Aug 30th, 2009 at 12:54am

Lol. Very good Sprint. You cannot sell out the desires of a nation for money.

Oops too late, we already did it.

We didn't want or need underisable customers who believe in almagamtion of religion and state. They are an absolute disater.

We've already fought for our cause haven't we? Obviously not.

When you believe that money is God, all sorts of demons will take advantage.

IP Logged

oznationalist

Australian Politics

Reply #48 - Aug 30th, 2009 at 3:21am

abu_rashid wrote on Aug 29th, 2009 at 11:03pm:
Quote:

You hate them merely for their ethnic background, so it wouldn't matter what they were, you would never accept them anyway, wolves or not.

Of course you should hate all your enemies, and as for those who are to gutless to be part of the cause for their own race regardless of where they come from, they are not honorable enough to be accepted among any group, they are traitors to their own cause and surly would be so to any other cause that they may care to join. And no to be honest i dont hate anybody rather i just understand reality and hold the most descent of values dear. I am quite happy for nature to take its course but on an honest setting not under the delusional guidance of religion. Who ever is the most deserving race deserves the planet, it just so  happens that fact says that the white race is the most creative and able race, yet our biggest downfall is sypathy this is the only thing stopping the parasites from being wiped into the pages of history. There is not enough room for all

IP Logged

oznationalist

Australian Politics

Reply #49 - Aug 30th, 2009 at 3:27am

Sprintcyclist wrote on Aug 30th, 2009 at 12:34am:
amazing, someone says something why ttey dislike jews, and abu argues against them.

this is chatroom jihad.

every smacking muslim i have met is exactly the same.
it's a smacking sickness, a disease.
we should put the obsessive jihadistic muslims out of their living misery and give them to their falsely promised brothel in the sky.

you paedophile praising pricks do not belong in an advanced society.
you don't assimilate, you hold us back, you are violent, you regress our society.

go find your fantasy paedophate caliphate

True not only did I become exposed to muslims at school but also in the work place, they were a big pain in the ass, i did however feed ham to one and bacon to another, It was very funny to see them go smacking mad at  the first taste, but if they dont eat pork, how did they know thats what i fed them? Perhaps muslims are closet pork eaters.
Has anybody ever seen the advertisment for pork spray muslim repellant, I could use soome tins of that, or perhaps some pig fat deodorant, hey they stink like b o an poo perhaps i should stink like a pig

IP Logged

Aussie Skinhead

Reichsfuhrer der Deutsche
Reich

Queensland Australia
Reply #50 - Sep 5th, 2009 at 6:22pm

A typical left wing attitude. Nationalism is not sick or twisted. Nationalism is much more then worrying about national borders or about nation-states. Nationalism is about being proud of one's culture, heritage, ethnicity and race. There is nothing wrong with it. Nationalism is perfectly natural. It is natural for a man to want to stick with his own kind.

“Those who want to live, let them fight, and those who do not want to fight in this world of eternal struggle do not deserve to live.”&&&&Reichsfuhrer Adolf Hitler der Grosse Deutsche Reich
IP Logged

Pages: 1 
Send Topic Print