Forum

Back to OzPolitic.com   Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
  Forum Home Album HelpSearch Recent Rules LoginRegister  

Pages: 1 2 3 4 
Send Topic Print
AUSTRALIAN MADE AND OWNED (Read 7764 times)
abu_rashid
Gold Member

Aussie Muslim

Re: AUSTRALIAN MADE AND OWNED
Reply #45 - Aug 29th, 2009 at 11:03pm

Quote:
A non zionist jew is no more than a wolf in sheeps clothing

You hate them merely for their ethnic background, so it wouldn't matter what they were, you would never accept them anyway, wolves or not.

abu_rashid  
IP Logged

Sprintcyclist
Gold Member

OzPolitic

Reply #46 - Aug 30th, 2009 at 12:34am

amazing, someone says something why ttey dislike jews, and abu argues against them.

this is chatroom jihad.

every smacking muslim i have met is exactly the same.
it's a smacking sickness, a disease.
we should put the obsessive jihadistic muslims out of their living misery and give them to their falsely promised brothel in the sky.

you paedophile praising pricks do not belong in an advanced society.
you don't assimilate, you hold us back, you are violent, you regress our society.

go find your fantasy paedophate caliphate

Modern Classic Right Wing

IP Logged

Amadd
Gold Member

Mo

Reply #47 - Aug 30th, 2009 at 12:54am

Lol. Very good Sprint. You cannot sell out the desires of a nation for money.

Oops too late, we already did it.

We didn't want or need underisable customers who believe in almagamtion of religion and state. They are an absolute disater.

We've already fought for our cause haven't we? Obviously not.

When you believe that money is God, all sorts of demons will take advantage.

IP Logged

oznationalist

Australian Politics

Reply #48 - Aug 30th, 2009 at 3:21am

abu_rashid wrote on Aug 29th, 2009 at 11:03pm:
Quote:
A non zionist jew is no more than a wolf in sheeps clothing

You hate them merely for their ethnic background, so it wouldn't matter what they were, you would never accept them anyway, wolves or not.

Of course you should hate all your enemies, and as for those who are to gutless to be part of the cause for their own race regardless of where they come from, they are not honorable enough to be accepted among any group, they are traitors to their own cause and surly would be so to any other cause that they may care to join. And no to be honest i dont hate anybody rather i just understand reality and hold the most descent of values dear. I am quite happy for nature to take its course but on an honest setting not under the delusional guidance of religion. Who ever is the most deserving race deserves the planet, it just so  happens that fact says that the white race is the most creative and able race, yet our biggest downfall is sypathy this is the only thing stopping the parasites from being wiped into the pages of history. There is not enough room for all

IP Logged

oznationalist

Australian Politics

Reply #49 - Aug 30th, 2009 at 3:27am

Sprintcyclist wrote on Aug 30th, 2009 at 12:34am:
amazing, someone says something why ttey dislike jews, and abu argues against them.

this is chatroom jihad.

every smacking muslim i have met is exactly the same.
it's a smacking sickness, a disease.
we should put the obsessive jihadistic muslims out of their living misery and give them to their falsely promised brothel in the sky.

you paedophile praising pricks do not belong in an advanced society.
you don't assimilate, you hold us back, you are violent, you regress our society.

go find your fantasy paedophate caliphate

True not only did I become exposed to muslims at school but also in the work place, they were a big pain in the ass, i did however feed ham to one and bacon to another, It was very funny to see them go smacking mad at  the first taste, but if they dont eat pork, how did they know thats what i fed them? Perhaps muslims are closet pork eaters.
Has anybody ever seen the advertisment for pork spray muslim repellant, I could use soome tins of that, or perhaps some pig fat deodorant, hey they stink like b o an poo perhaps i should stink like a pig

IP Logged

Aussie Skinhead

Reichsfuhrer der Deutsche
Reich

Queensland Australia
Reply #50 - Sep 5th, 2009 at 6:22pm

mozzaok wrote on Aug 28th, 2009 at 7:42pm:
Many people tend to think of ultra-nationalists as merely harmless crackpots, but I fear they do not fully appreciate just how sick and twisted the minds that fall for this guff, really are.

Any ideology that places a higher premium on where somebody hails from, over what sort of person they are, will always attract the losers whose greatest ambition is to blame their own failings on foreign devils.

A typical left wing attitude. Nationalism is not sick or twisted. Nationalism is much more then worrying about national borders or about nation-states. Nationalism is about being proud of one's culture, heritage, ethnicity and race. There is nothing wrong with it. Nationalism is perfectly natural. It is natural for a man to want to stick with his own kind.

“Those who want to live, let them fight, and those who do not want to fight in this world of eternal struggle do not deserve to live.”&&&&Reichsfuhrer Adolf Hitler der Grosse Deutsche Reich
IP Logged

Pages: 1 2 3 4 
Send Topic Print