Forum

Back to OzPolitic.com   Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
  Forum Home Album HelpSearch Recent Rules LoginRegister  

Pages: 1 2 
Send Topic Print
How brave women protect themselves (Read 3185 times)
athos
Gold Member

Re-educate barbarians

Hong Kong
How brave women protect themselves
Aug 7th, 2009 at 3:45pm

This is an example how brave women can protect themselves from barbaric testosterone and alcohol pumped Pome bulls.

http://www.smh.com.au/travel/travel-news/greek-woman-sets-fire-to-amorous-british-tourist-20090807-ebps.html

Greek woman 'sets fire to amorous British tourist'
Georgina Robinson

August 7, 2009 - 12:14PM

A Greek woman, who allegedly set fire to a drunken British tourist’s genitals in self defense, has become an overnight hero in her country.

The 26-year-old, who has been cheered in public for her actions, is defending charges of causing bodily injuries to the 23-year-old Briton and endangering private property.

She allegedly set fire to the man’s penis and testicles in a nightclub on the island of Crete after he allegedly waved his genitals at a number of women and tried to force her to touch him.

Britain's Daily Telegraph reported that the incident occurred in Mallia, a coastal resort known to be full of British tourists who drink and party heavily.

A police statement said the man took down his trousers and waved his genitals at a number of girls.

He then targeted the 26-year-old Greek woman, "forcefully fondling" her and asking her to grab his genitals.

Police said the woman asked the man to leave her alone but, when he wouldn’t, she poured the alcoholic drink Sabucco over his penis and testicles.

When that also failed to stop his advances, the woman took a lighter and set fire to his genitals, local media reported.

The man received second-degree burns to his penis and testicles. He remains in a private medical clinic in Heraklion, the capital of Crete.

The woman must wait until the hearing today to hear whether the case will go ahead.

The magistrate and prosecutor agreed to set the woman free pending trial, indicating they accepted her argument that she acted in "justifiable self-defense", the Telegraph reported.

Last month, the British Government urged Greece to ban organized "bar-hopping" tours and clamp down on doctored drinks to help stop young British tourists from getting into alcohol-related trouble after a series of incidents.

Do we need to be always politically correct.
In the world of universal deceit telling the truth is a revolutionary act.

IP Logged

abu_rashid
Gold Member

Aussie Muslim

Re: How brave women protect themselves
Reply #1 - Aug 7th, 2009 at 4:04pm

Another fine example of the Western/British culture and mannerisms. Waving his willy around in a nightclub in a foreign country and asking women to touch it. What a civilised bunch.

abu_rashid  
IP Logged

Mercedes With Square Wheels
Ex Member

Reply #2 - Aug 7th, 2009 at 4:33pm

Abu_Rashid is right. Great Britain at present leads the Western world down the slippery slope of vulgarity, decadence and cultural decay. The British people have been vulgarized, desensitized and stripped of every meaningful societal stricture known to man; deluged in a foul swill of public drunkenness, solipsist individualism, diarrhea like sentimentalism and topped off with a foul, sickly sweet veneer of "empathy" and "compassion". Of course, like many of the sordid little pathologies that have sprung up in Western culture in the past thirty or so years, the bulk of the blame can be placed squarely on the shoulders of progressive intellectuals.

So, basically, the very people largely responsible for aberrations such as this are also the people who allow fellows like Abu_Rashid to live in our countries in the first place!

IP Logged

abu_rashid
Gold Member

Aussie Muslim

Reply #3 - Aug 7th, 2009 at 5:20pm

Quote:
So, basically, the very people largely responsible for aberrations such as this are also the people who allow fellows like Abu_Rashid to live in our countries in the first place!

I'm of pretty much pure British stock, so that didn't make a lot of sense... nevermind.

Must admit, it was a rather colourful attempt to somehow link the misbehaviour of Brits back to Muslims in some way. The same bleeding hearts who let the Muslims in, supposedly are responsible for this lot of willy wavers.  Grin

abu_rashid  
IP Logged

Ex Member

Reply #4 - Aug 7th, 2009 at 5:29pm

I'm sorry, that screen name and avatar are just deceptive. So now I know that you're not derived from a majority Muslim country.. you're just a traitor Wink

And yes, the intellectual forces behind a lot of the bad ideas that have catalyzed such vulgar behavior into existence are also one in the same with the multiculturalists that have allowed droves of Muslims into our borders in the first place.

Societal decadence can come from many places. Bad intellectual ideas definitely not excluded. Concepts have consequences; real, potentially dramatic, consequences.
« Last Edit: Aug 7th, 2009 at 5:40pm by N/A »  

IP Logged

Soren
Gold Member

Reply #5 - Aug 7th, 2009 at 5:57pm

abu_rashid wrote on Aug 7th, 2009 at 4:04pm:
Another fine example of the Western/British culture and mannerisms. Waving his willy around in a nightclub in a foreign country and asking women to touch it. What a civilised bunch.

You two-faced, fork-tongued jihadi ninny (what's new?). You would not hesitate to turn anything into a swipe, safe in the knowledge that your hosts are far more magnanimous than you, yet when Islam is given a bollocking you are ready to threaten deletion.

When it was pointed out that the chances of being muslim while committing beheading or other despicable terrorist act are far, far greater than the risk of cancer from a couple of drinks, you say this.

Quote:
abu_rashid

Aussie Muslim

Re: Alcohol significantly increases cancer risk
Reply #13 - Today at 4:06pm    Amadd, This is related to health and well being, and choosing a better lifestyle. Please don't gravitate everything towards another snide attack on Islam, or your post will be removed.  

Your little online jihad is so much more damaging to your cause than you would ever be able to conceive in that bearded pinhead of yours. You are here as a disembodied, impersonal voice of pure Islam - and you make everybody vomit and be filled with contempt and a deep and abiding desire to drop the contents of their lunchboxes on your bearded head and on all that you represent from a very great height.

And that though always brings a smile, you pestiferous pseudo-moor.

Cool

IP Logged

Ex Member

Reply #6 - Aug 7th, 2009 at 6:05pm

I still agree with Rashid to an extent. His biggest problem, however, is that the kind of Britain that would turn its nose down at such terrible behavior (and not in the feigned, obligatory "tsk tsk" contemporary way that aging baby boomer dickheads indulge in) would have.. ostracized him completely by now.

IP Logged

athos
Gold Member

Re-educate barbarians

Hong Kong
Reply #7 - Aug 7th, 2009 at 6:15pm

I agree with you but you shouldn’t make a generalization about all westerners (particularly Europeans) based on still Barbaric British who’ve culturally never been part of Europe.

IP Logged

Soren
Gold Member

Reply #8 - Aug 7th, 2009 at 6:25pm

Quote:
I still agree with Rashid to an extent. His biggest problem, however, is that the kind of Britain that would turn its nose down at such terrible behavior (and not in the feigned, obligatory "tsk tsk" contemporary way that aging baby boomer dickheads indulge in) would have.. ostracized him completely by now.

It is more than a bit rich for a bloody jihadi to tut-tut about women, in any shape or form. The Brit in the article is a good example of the 'chavismo' that is increasingly evident in Britain and here - but it is not for a militant Muslim to express disapproval.

IP Logged

Soren
Gold Member

Reply #9 - Aug 7th, 2009 at 6:25pm

athos wrote on Aug 7th, 2009 at 6:15pm:

I agree with you but you shouldn’t make a generalization about all westerners (particularly Europeans) based on still Barbaric British who’ve culturally never been part of Europe.

Half their luck, I say.

IP Logged

Yadda
Gold Member

A cat with a view
Reply #10 - Aug 7th, 2009 at 6:46pm

Quote:
Abu_Rashid is right. Great Britain at present leads the Western world down the slippery slope of vulgarity, decadence and cultural decay. The British people have been vulgarized, desensitized and stripped of every meaningful societal stricture known to man; deluged in a foul swill of public drunkenness, solipsist individualism, diarrhea like sentimentalism and topped off with a foul, sickly sweet veneer of "empathy" and "compassion".
Of course, like many of the sordid little pathologies that have sprung up in Western culture in the past thirty or so years, the bulk of the blame can be placed squarely on the shoulders of progressive intellectuals.

Mercedes,

LOL

Well said!

"....And he said unto him, If they hear not Moses and the prophets, neither will they be persuaded, though one rose from the dead."
Luke 16:31

IP Logged

mozzaok
Gold Member

OzPolitic

Melbourne
Reply #11 - Aug 7th, 2009 at 7:25pm

I believe the woman requested they play the famous Jerry Lee Lewis song:
"Great Balls Of Fire", lol

Abu, you are being a dick, all cultures have dickheads who behave atrociosly, so don't try and make out that this sort of behaviour is typical of anything other than traditional dickheadism, race and culture irrelevant.

OOPS!!! My Karma, ran over your Dogma!

IP Logged

Sprintcyclist
Gold Member

OzPolitic

Reply #12 - Aug 7th, 2009 at 8:39pm

both of their actions are illegal.
I believe cops will press charges against both people.

Modern Classic Right Wing

IP Logged

athos
Gold Member

Re-educate barbarians

Hong Kong
Reply #13 - Aug 7th, 2009 at 9:10pm

Sprintcyclist wrote on Aug 7th, 2009 at 8:39pm:
both of their actions are illegal.
I believe cops will press charges against both people.

I am not an expert but sounds little bit odd.
Wondering what women would say?.

IP Logged

abu_rashid
Gold Member

Aussie Muslim

Reply #14 - Aug 7th, 2009 at 10:06pm

Merc,

Quote:
I'm sorry, that screen name and avatar are just deceptive.

You know what they say... never judge a book by it's cover.

Quote:
So now I know that you're not derived from a majority Muslim country.. you're just a traitor

Are JW's or Seventh Day Adventists traitors? Because they may have left their Anglican religion and embraced a new religion? Anyway Australia doesn't have a state-sanctioned religion, so I haven't even left the state-sanctioned religion to be a Muslim. It's quite ironic that those who claim to be defending Australia's Australianness are actually trying to curb a fellow Australian's freedom of religion (An act which is the epitome of un-Australian).

Quote:
the same with the multiculturalists that have allowed droves of Muslims into our borders in the first place.

Well my Islamicness came into the country in the form of books and videos and other learning materials. If you consider them to be things that should be prevented from entering the country then again, I think you'd be taking a pretty un-Australian stance. Gonna start book-burning are we? Lest any more Aussies read about Islam and embrace it?

Muslims have been in Australia since the earliest days of the European settlement and even before. Muslims were some of the pioneers who built this country (that's why the "Ghan" train is named after them), and your attempt to palm us off as recent arrivals who've spoiled Australia just highlights your lack of awareness about Australia's history.

Quote:
His biggest problem, however, is that the kind of Britain that would turn its nose down at such terrible behavior (and not in the feigned, obligatory "tsk tsk" contemporary way that aging baby boomer dickheads indulge in) would have.. ostracized him completely by now.

I agree with you on this observation, but I think it's quite a contradiction from that sector of society. Even groups like Family First, here in Australia, have much more in common with Muslims than probably any other sector of Australia, yet they're fairly anti-Muslim. This can only really be attributed to xenophobia. We share the same views about alcohol and the problems it causes society, about the centrality of the family, about instilling morals into the next generation and many other common views, yet it seems they simply can't accept Muslims because of the perception we are "foreign".

abu_rashid  
IP Logged

Pages: 1 2 
Send Topic Print