Forum

Back to OzPolitic.com   Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
  Forum Home Album HelpSearch Recent Rules LoginRegister  

Pages: 1 
Send Topic Print
Left wing Australians read (Read 6892 times)
Americancitizen87

Australian Politics

Left wing Australians read
Aug 6th, 2009 at 10:36pm

The sub prime mortgage crisis was caused by government intervention. Now you may watch your little left wing media and not or your just ignorant. Let me explain to you what caused the real estate debacle. One the federal reserve lowered interests rates artificially to an extremely low level. They did not let the market dictate the interest rates. This encouraged investing and spending and discouraged saving. However the biggest problem was the government run mortgage companies Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac. These were social justice mortgage companies who would back loans to people that normally would not be able to get loans. So the government backed loans to some people that didn't even have a job.  Now the government run industry like all government run entities had bad books, it didn't have the accountability and efficiency it should have. Then to make matters worse the government then bullied banks to make loans to minorities even if  the banks thought it was a bad idea. They threatened lawsuits and regulations and mandates. Now let me enlighten you to what happened, the people that the banks were forced to loan to and the people that took out govt mortgages didn't pay them back. Well seems like their was a reason that they couldn't qualify for the banks lending standards prior to the govt getting involved. This of course eventually made fannie mae and freddie mac go bankrupt as well as the banks that had to give loans to people that couldn't afford it. Also the low interest that the federal reserve artificially lowered to try to stimulate the economy encouraged the kind of buying and building of houses by people at a distorted rate because they weren't going by market standards they were going by artificially lowered interest rates set by the fed reserve. Now when the borrowers couldn't pay the house note this led to the bankruptcy of fannie mae and freddie mac and to the banks that made the loans to people that should of never got houses. Now these lowered interest rates led to people spending more than they should and built an economy centered around real estate artificially. So when the real estate industry fell our whole economy fell. But it wasn't the market that did this it was the exact opposite, it was govt. intervention.   
                    Hope you see the light now

IP Logged

Sprintcyclist
Gold Member

OzPolitic

Re: Left wing Australians read
Reply #1 - Aug 7th, 2009 at 7:56am

good luck with the leftards here american.

Modern Classic Right Wing

IP Logged

Mercedes With Square Wheels
Ex Member

Reply #2 - Aug 7th, 2009 at 8:02am

How funny was it that Obama was involved with suing the CitiGroup in the early 90s because of their reluctance to loan to moronic black people with terrible credit ratings?

Now everybody is babbling about how the banks behaved in a predatory fashion when they loaned to African Americans who had no ability to pay back the loans. Yet at the time, refusing a loan application (for the perfectly valid reason of having a poo credit rating) would have landed one in a lot of trouble for "racism".

Life is funny sometimes.

IP Logged

freediver
Gold Member

www.ozpolitic.com

At my desk.
Reply #3 - Aug 15th, 2009 at 4:13pm

Quote:
One the federal reserve lowered interests rates artificially to an extremely low level.

You could start by getting your facts right. This type of criticism alsways seems to hinge on ignoring the actual timeline of how things happened.  Interest rates were raised by the reserve bank a long time before any kind of crisis hit. This actually prevented people from taking out unsustainable mortgages, compared to a non-interventionist approach. Government control of interest rates has done wonders in smoothing out the boom bust cycle that is inherent in capitalist markets. That is why you see no people queueing up for food stamps this time around. It is not just a left wing issue. The mainstream from both sides of politics supports it.

I identify as Mail because all I do is SendIT!
IP Logged

skippy
Ex Member

Reply #4 - Aug 15th, 2009 at 4:24pm

Americancitizen87 wrote on Aug 6th, 2009 at 10:36pm:
The sub prime mortgage crisis was caused by government intervention. Now you may watch your little left wing media and not or your just ignorant. Let me explain to you what caused the real estate debacle. One the federal reserve lowered interests rates artificially to an extremely low level. They did not let the market dictate the interest rates. This encouraged investing and spending and discouraged saving. However the biggest problem was the government run mortgage companies Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac. These were social justice mortgage companies who would back loans to people that normally would not be able to get loans. So the government backed loans to some people that didn't even have a job.  Now the government run industry like all government run entities had bad books, it didn't have the accountability and efficiency it should have. Then to make matters worse the government then bullied banks to make loans to minorities even if  the banks thought it was a bad idea. They threatened lawsuits and regulations and mandates. Now let me enlighten you to what happened, the people that the banks were forced to loan to and the people that took out govt mortgages didn't pay them back. Well seems like their was a reason that they couldn't qualify for the banks lending standards prior to the govt getting involved. This of course eventually made fannie mae and freddie mac go bankrupt as well as the banks that had to give loans to people that couldn't afford it. Also the low interest that the federal reserve artificially lowered to try to stimulate the economy encouraged the kind of buying and building of houses by people at a distorted rate because they weren't going by market standards they were going by artificially lowered interest rates set by the fed reserve. Now when the borrowers couldn't pay the house note this led to the bankruptcy of fannie mae and freddie mac and to the banks that made the loans to people that should of never got houses. Now these lowered interest rates led to people spending more than they should and built an economy centered around real estate artificially. So when the real estate industry fell our whole economy fell. But it wasn't the market that did this it was the exact opposite, it was govt. intervention.  
                    Hope you see the light now

You seem confused Americancitizen87, why blame "left wing people" when the sub prime crisis was under the watch of George dubya.
Thanks for the history lesson but we have media in Australia we even have TVs so we can watch things like George dubya stuff the USA economy whilst he invaded other countries for oil.

IP Logged

Americancitizen87

Australian Politics

Reply #5 - Aug 15th, 2009 at 5:03pm

I'm not a Bush guy!! He was not a fiscal conservative. He and Alan Greenspan kept the interest rates artificially low for too long and he blew up the deficit

IP Logged

Americancitizen87

Australian Politics

Reply #6 - Aug 15th, 2009 at 5:04pm

freediver wrote on Aug 15th, 2009 at 4:13pm:
Quote:
One the federal reserve lowered interests rates artificially to an extremely low level.

You could start by getting your facts right. This type of criticism alsways seems to hinge on ignoring the actual timeline of how things happened.  Interest rates were raised by the reserve bank a long time before any kind of crisis hit. This actually prevented people from taking out unsustainable mortgages, compared to a non-interventionist approach. Government control of interest rates has done wonders in smoothing out the boom bust cycle that is inherent in capitalist markets. That is why you see no people queueing up for food stamps this time around. It is not just a left wing issue. The mainstream from both sides of politics supports it.

There are 30 million people on food stamps in the US right now. Your missing the point the fed shouldn't have to raise interest rates to avoid disasters that they cause the markets should dictate interest rates

IP Logged

freediver
Gold Member

www.ozpolitic.com

At my desk.
Reply #7 - Aug 15th, 2009 at 5:23pm

Quote:
Your missing the point the fed shouldn't have to raise interest rates to avoid disasters that they cause the markets should dictate interest rates

Why not? It sounds like you are putting the market before the people it is supposed to serve. It is a myth that a totally free market can solve every economic problem.

You are missing the point. The fed did not cause the disaster in the first place. They prevented one.

IP Logged

Americancitizen87

Australian Politics

Reply #8 - Aug 15th, 2009 at 5:29pm

Man I am sorry you are misinformed brother. The fed's low interest rates led to an artificial lending standard as well as a government run mortgage called fannie mae and freddie mac that guaranteed loans to people who couldn't normally qualify and this not only drove up housing prices but it led to reckless lending and spending.

IP Logged

Americancitizen87

Australian Politics

Reply #9 - Aug 15th, 2009 at 5:35pm

freediver wrote on Aug 15th, 2009 at 5:23pm:
Quote:
Your missing the point the fed shouldn't have to raise interest rates to avoid disasters that they cause the markets should dictate interest rates

Why not? It sounds like you are putting the market before the people it is supposed to serve. It is a myth that a totally free market can solve every economic problem.

You are missing the point. The fed did not cause the disaster in the first place. They prevented one.

If the fed wouldn't have lowered the interest rates and pumped money into the financial system then you wouldn't have the artificial bubble of the reckless spending and borrowing that popped. Go to Youtube and watch Peter Schiff videos or something. That is a place to start.

IP Logged

Soren
Gold Member

Reply #10 - Aug 15th, 2009 at 6:37pm

freediver wrote on Aug 15th, 2009 at 5:23pm:
Quote:

The market IS the people - as distinct from the government, which is another manifestation of the people.
And so there has never, ever, been a talk or practice of totally free markets - or an absolute government control of every aspect of life, on the other hand.

The markets are answers to question that are framed in terms of economics. Government is an answer to questions framed in terms of control.  It is always a matter of letting each do what it is supposed to.
Political disputes and discussions are about that - what is each supposed to do.

IP Logged

Grendel
Gold Member

OzPolitic

Reply #11 - Aug 15th, 2009 at 7:06pm

Skippeeeee...  for your information the sub-prime crisis was due to policies brought in by the Clinton Administration.

IP Logged

freediver
Gold Member

www.ozpolitic.com

At my desk.
Reply #12 - Aug 15th, 2009 at 9:35pm

Quote:
If the fed wouldn't have lowered the interest rates and pumped money into the financial system then you wouldn't have the artificial bubble

The bubble was natural, not artificial. The federal reserve saw it coming from a mile off and prevented it getting out of control. It's like you are blaming a driver for the steering wheel going back and forth slightly because you believe the car would run dead straight with no hands on the wheel. The cause comes before the effect, not after. Picking two historical events and linking them together for convenience, regardless off the timing, flies in the face of reason. Interest rates were high during the bubble. They had been for a long time. In fact the high interest rates track the rise and fall of the bubble almost perfectly.

Quote:
Go to Youtube and watch Peter Schiff videos or something.

So that's where you get your understanding of economics, youtube videos? You need to get your facts straight, and youtube is not the place to do it. Whatever luntatic idea someone believes, they can always find a youtube video to back them up. It is only useful for fooling people, because it is so much easier to gloss over the facts.

Quote:
And so there has never, ever, been a talk or practice of totally free markets - or an absolute government control of every aspect of life, on the other hand.

People talk about both. Communists talk about total control of everything. Extremeists from the other end talk about laissez faire capitalism.

IP Logged

skippy
Ex Member

Reply #13 - Aug 16th, 2009 at 9:50am

Grendel wrote on Aug 15th, 2009 at 7:06pm:
Skippeeeee...  for your information the sub-prime crisis was due to policies brought in by the Clinton Administration.

Why didn't Bush fix it if it was Clinton's fault? he had 8 long years and in the end pushed the world into a recession.
Oh you rightards always trying to rewrite history aren't you goober?
Guess what? nobody blames Clinton except the bitter rightards like yourself.

IP Logged

Grendel
Gold Member

OzPolitic

Reply #14 - Aug 16th, 2009 at 10:08am

I think you'll find Bush was preoccupied with things other than the economy Skippeeeeeeeeeeee and regulation of the banks etc are not exactly what America is about.

BTW your lies...
I'm not a rightard.  I'm a Lefty.
idiot!
Also many people have mentioned Clinton's culpability.
Ignoramous!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Flame away Troll, it'll never make you right.
Living up to your name Skippeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee  Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

IP Logged

skippy
Ex Member

Reply #15 - Aug 16th, 2009 at 10:40am

Quote:
I'm not a rightard.  I'm a Lefty.

LIAR, you don't stand for any policies that are of the left.
No self respecting lefty would be as big a confusionalist as you.

IP Logged

Grendel
Gold Member

OzPolitic

Reply #16 - Aug 16th, 2009 at 11:41am

Trolling and lying again I see idiot...

DWMT  Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

Do you think perhaps your mindless trolling of me is as boring to others as it is to me?  Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

IP Logged

skippy
Ex Member

Reply #17 - Aug 16th, 2009 at 12:06pm

Grendel wrote on Aug 16th, 2009 at 11:41am:
Trolling and lying again I see idiot...

DWMT  Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

Do you think perhaps your mindless trolling of me is as boring to others as it is to me?  Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

NO, I think your trolling of me is as boring to others as it is to me tho.
Pointing out your lies is not trolling boofeee, it is merely pointing out your lies.
« Last Edit: Aug 16th, 2009 at 12:25pm by N/A »  

IP Logged

Grendel
Gold Member

OzPolitic

Reply #18 - Aug 16th, 2009 at 12:11pm

I don't troll you Skip.
You've got serious issue tho it seems.
Can't recognise what it is you do.

IP Logged

The Mole
Gold Member

http://www.ozpolitic
.co/album/forum-atta
chments/y

Reply #19 - Aug 16th, 2009 at 12:32pm

Grendel wrote on Aug 16th, 2009 at 12:11pm:
I don't troll you Skip.
You've got serious issue tho it seems.
Can't recognise what it is you do.

you always start this siht Grend ..and the mods can see what it is you do too..if you dont think they can your more stupid than you appear.

"Why Johnny Ringo, you look like someone just walked over your grave"

IP Logged

Grendel
Gold Member

OzPolitic

Reply #20 - Aug 16th, 2009 at 6:03pm

No I don't Ogly...
But if pressed I will finish it.

IP Logged

The Mole
Gold Member

http://www.ozpolitic
.co/album/forum-atta
chments/y

Reply #21 - Aug 16th, 2009 at 6:07pm

that was very restrained and almost civil boof ..well done.

"Why Johnny Ringo, you look like someone just walked over your grave"

IP Logged

Coral Sea

American Politics

Chicago
Reply #22 - Aug 18th, 2009 at 12:24am

Quote:
Grendel wrote on Aug 15th, 2009 at 7:06pm:
Skippeeeee...  for your information the sub-prime crisis was due to policies brought in by the Clinton Administration.

Why didn't Bush fix it if it was Clinton's fault? he had 8 long years and in the end pushed the world into a recession.
Oh you rightards always trying to rewrite history aren't you goober?
Guess what? nobody blames Clinton except the bitter rightards like yourself.

Bush represented a logical continuation of Clinton's policies in most respects, who in turn represented a logical continuation of Bush I's policies.  And now Obama carries the torch.  There is relatively little difference between either "left" or "right" except in style and court appointments.  Partisans of both sides are guilty of failing to see the big picture and blaming the other team, so to speak, when in fact you are dealing with a capital E Establishment.

"General, these are American regulars. In a hundred and fifty years they have never been beaten. They will hold."&&-- Col. Preston Brown, C/S, 2nd Division, the Marne, June 1, 1918

IP Logged

skippy
Ex Member

Reply #23 - Aug 18th, 2009 at 1:03pm

You're probably right to some degree, its the same in Australia, we're in a position where only two parties have the chance to form government . But I do know that the world feels like a much safer place without George dubya having his hand on the "button".

IP Logged

mozzaok
Gold Member

OzPolitic

Melbourne
Reply #24 - Aug 18th, 2009 at 8:08pm

While Clinton's initial policy change, requiring lenders to make loans available to a section of the market considered as disadvantaged, was a significant error of judgement, the markets ability to create false wealth, and refinance that false wealth, was the major cause of the financial markets collapse.
Bush could have regulated parts of the market, to rein in the speculators, and shysters, who were profiteering with zero accountability, but he chose not to, as the right is traditionally against regulation, and ideologically wedded to deregulation, at any cost.

Well now we know there is a cost.
For years, many years, actually, before this collapse, numerous economic commentators, and forecasters predicted a catastrophic collapse, unless urgent steps were taken, but the ideological right wing mindset dismissed them as alarmists.

It sounds familiar does it not Grendel?

As far as your self assessment as being left leaning? well that is about as reliable as a mother's perception of their own baby's looks, or intelligence, and the only person I know of that buys it is??
Grendel,
and maybe his mummy.

OOPS!!! My Karma, ran over your Dogma!

IP Logged

Grendel
Gold Member

OzPolitic

Reply #25 - Aug 18th, 2009 at 9:57pm

Just stick to the FACTS and the truth Mozz...  your flaming and crap does your credibility no good.

IP Logged

Soren
Gold Member

Reply #26 - Aug 18th, 2009 at 10:10pm

Quote:
You're probably right to some degree, its the same in Australia, we're in a position where only two parties have the chance to form government . But I do know that the world feels like a much safer place without George dubya having his hand on the "button".

Duya wasn't about to nuke anyone. Can't say the same for Ahmadinnerjacket.

But I am sure that that does not bother you nearly as much as America and the wes , where there is a robust and proven separation of the three tiers of the state and where Dunya, or Bill or Ronnie never had their fingers on any button the way they do in the thug states.

IP Logged

Coral Sea

American Politics

Chicago
Reply #27 - Aug 19th, 2009 at 3:13am

Quote:

Perhaps it feels that way, but Dubya was certainly not the crazy moron people thought but a rather shrewd if incurious operator.  In terms of foreign policy, B. Hussein Obama is escalating the war in Afghanistan and widening it into Pakistan.  Does that make you feel safer?

"General, these are American regulars. In a hundred and fifty years they have never been beaten. They will hold."&&-- Col. Preston Brown, C/S, 2nd Division, the Marne, June 1, 1918

IP Logged

skippy
Ex Member

Reply #28 - Aug 19th, 2009 at 9:05am

Quote:
Perhaps it feels that way, but Dubya was certainly not the crazy moron people thought

Yes he was and is, he is arguably the most dangerous evil man to ever be called President of the ol USA. I'm not surprised you disagree, some retards must have voted for the turd.

IP Logged

Ex Member

Reply #29 - Aug 19th, 2009 at 9:08am

Is it just me or is Skippy incredibly stupid?

IP Logged

Soren
Gold Member

Reply #30 - Aug 19th, 2009 at 9:15am

It ain't you; he is.

IP Logged

skippy
Ex Member

Reply #31 - Aug 19th, 2009 at 9:21am

Quote:
Is it just me or is Skippy incredibly stupid?

Ha ha ha ha , I'm sure a retard like you would think that, whats up, you support dubbya?

IP Logged

Grendel
Gold Member

OzPolitic

Reply #32 - Aug 19th, 2009 at 9:59am

I don't think its you Merc...

IP Logged

Coral Sea

American Politics

Chicago
Reply #33 - Aug 19th, 2009 at 11:35am

Quote:
Quote:
Perhaps it feels that way, but Dubya was certainly not the crazy moron people thought

Yes he was and is, he is arguably the most dangerous evil man to ever be called President of the ol USA. I'm not surprised you disagree, some retards must have voted for the turd.

I will agree he was evil, though I can think of more evil Presidents.  What exactly was so dangerous about him?  He certainly didn't, say, bring the world to the brink of nuclear war.  All he did was invade some worthless countries, which is only dangerous to the inhabitants of those countries.

IP Logged

skippy
Ex Member

Reply #34 - Aug 19th, 2009 at 12:06pm

Quote:
All he did was invade some worthless countries, which is only dangerous to the inhabitants of those countries

While I dont hold a lot of regard for the countries he invaded the point is the fact he invaded those countries just made the extremist Muslims hate the west more than they already did. I think he made the west a bigger target for terrorism because of his actions.

IP Logged

Grendel
Gold Member

OzPolitic

Reply #35 - Aug 19th, 2009 at 1:57pm

You think...  but you don't know.
Apparently we were already a target for them.
Bali happened b4 Iraq was invaded by any western countries. 
We, as in Westerners were targetted first.
Bali...  12/10/2002
Towers... 11/09/2001  which happened b4 Afghanistan was invaded.

I'd think the hatred was there b4 and as we've all noted...  it is supported either directly or indirectly (through lack of action) by "Moderates".

IP Logged

skippy
Ex Member

Reply #36 - Aug 19th, 2009 at 2:28pm

Quote:
You think...  but you don't know.
Apparently we were already a target for them

Who said we weren't? I said-

Quote:
the fact he invaded those countries just made the extremist Muslims hate the west more than they already did. I think he made the west a bigger target for terrorism because of his actions.

Note the word "bigger target" that means ,tho we were already a target before ,dubbyas action along with those of the rodent made us an even "bigger" target. Look it up in the dictionary, Ive better things to do than point out the obvious to you.

IP Logged

mozzaok
Gold Member

OzPolitic

Melbourne
Reply #37 - Aug 19th, 2009 at 5:42pm

"All he did was invade some worthless countries"-Merc

Anyone who makes statements like that, forfeits the right to question anyone elses intelligence.

Antone who considers other humans, and their homes, as worthless, shows their own worth, and it does not compare favourably.

Why do you bother with these people skip? They are right wing jerks, who seek political validation, for personal views that shows them to be selfish, small minded, and ignorant.

OOPS!!! My Karma, ran over your Dogma!

IP Logged

Soren
Gold Member

Reply #38 - Aug 19th, 2009 at 8:22pm

Quote:
Quote:

Quote:
the fact he invaded those countries just made the extremist Muslims hate the west more than they already did. I think he made the west a bigger target for terrorism because of his actions.

Note the word "bigger target" that means ,tho we were already a target before ,dubbyas action along with those of the rodent made us an even "bigger" target. Look it up in the dictionary, Ive better things to do than point out the obvious to you.

So? You would have organised a bigger community outreach program instead? Anything just not to catch the crazy Islamists' eyes again? Or what?
Dubya was not evil. To say he started these wars just to make us more hated by the Muslism is typical moron talk. As if the president of the US was some sort of pharoah or Sun King who does not have an independent legislature and judiciary to contend with, plus a free press and freedom of speech.
Some of you are really completely unmoored from reality and whatever rudimentary education you may have had was obviously a total and utter waste of funds and time. You are stuck in thinking like a petulant 14 year old who thinks that just because something occurs to him for the first time it is is also an insight that has occured for the first time to anyone, ever.
You are fascinated by your own stupidity.

IP Logged

Coral Sea

American Politics

Chicago
Reply #39 - Aug 19th, 2009 at 11:38pm

Quote:
Quote:
All he did was invade some worthless countries, which is only dangerous to the inhabitants of those countries

While I dont hold a lot of regard for the countries he invaded the point is the fact he invaded those countries just made the extremist Muslims hate the west more than they already did. I think he made the west a bigger target for terrorism because of his actions.

Terrorism against the West, if you look at the actual numbers, is only a nuisance.  I hardly see how this qualifies that man as the most dangerous President ever.

mozzaok wrote on Aug 19th, 2009 at 5:42pm:

Anyone who makes statements like that, forfeits the right to question anyone elses intelligence.

Antone who considers other humans, and their homes, as worthless, shows their own worth, and it does not compare favourably.

Why do you bother with these people skip? They are right wing jerks, who seek political validation, for personal views that shows them to be selfish, small minded, and ignorant.

If you're going to make value judgments, I would encourage you to back them up rather than simply stating your opinion.

As for mine, Iraq and Afghanistan are worthless in that they have contributed nothing of value to the modern world other than natural resources discovered and exploited by someone else (ie, us).

As for the people who live there, sorry to break this to you but attachment to human life is based on relationships, personal, cultural, and ethnic.  If everyone is my brother, then I have no brothers.  This doesn't change the fact that cruel, malicious and unnecessary actions remain evil, but the deaths of Arabs however sad has far less relevance to us than, say, the deaths of Canadians.

IP Logged

skippy
Ex Member

Reply #40 - Aug 20th, 2009 at 8:52am

Soren wrote on Aug 19th, 2009 at 8:22pm:
Quote:
Quote:

Quote:

So? You would have organised a bigger community outreach program instead? Anything just not to catch the crazy Islamists' eyes again? Or what?
Dubya was not evil. To say he started these wars just to make us more hated by the Muslism is typical moron talk. As if the president of the US was some sort of pharoah or Sun King who does not have an independent legislature and judiciary to contend with, plus a free press and freedom of speech.
Some of you are really completely unmoored from reality and whatever rudimentary education you may have had was obviously a total and utter waste of funds and time. You are stuck in thinking like a petulant 14 year old who thinks that just because something occurs to him for the first time it is is also an insight that has occured for the first time to anyone, ever.
You are fascinated by your own stupidity.

Well you should know soren ,you're the biggest moron here,you right wing freakin fairy fukcer.

« Last Edit: Aug 20th, 2009 at 9:06am by N/A »  

IP Logged

Grendel
Gold Member

OzPolitic

Reply #41 - Aug 20th, 2009 at 9:02am

Good to see you sharing the love Troll.  Cheesy

Your bile aside...  much of the ideology followed by the progressive left has been regressive and flawed.

IP Logged

skippy
Ex Member

Reply #42 - Aug 20th, 2009 at 9:08am

Grendel wrote on Aug 20th, 2009 at 9:02am:
Good to see you sharing the love Troll.  Cheesy

Your bile aside...  much of the ideology followed by the progressive left has been regressive and flawed.

Thanks for dropping in for your morning troll boooffeeeeeeeeeeeeee, now go and gargle your boyfriend.

IP Logged

Ex Member

Reply #43 - Aug 20th, 2009 at 9:41am

Quote:

?

IP Logged

oznationalist

Australian Politics

Reply #44 - Aug 20th, 2009 at 9:52am

Quote:
How funny was it that Obama was involved with suing the CitiGroup in the early 90s because of their reluctance to loan to moronic black people with terrible credit ratings?

Now everybody is babbling about how the banks behaved in a predatory fashion when they loaned to African Americans who had no ability to pay back the loans. Yet at the time, refusing a loan application (for the perfectly valid reason of having a poo credit rating) would have landed one in a lot of trouble for "racism".

Life is funny sometimes.

And this is repeated over and over again in Australia you aught to be an aboriginal you get a free home free bills light law enforcement, they even have private land where White people are not allowed to go, we have no rights while abos live on the throne, in Australia the White race is slave to aboriginal political acheivments, What is good for one race is bad for the other, get the parasites of our back, 30 days without our support and they would be extinct.

IP Logged

Grendel
Gold Member

OzPolitic

Reply #45 - Aug 20th, 2009 at 9:55am

Well that's NOt right OzN.

Oh and Troll-boy Skippeeeeee.....  Grin Grin Grin

IP Logged

skippy
Ex Member

Reply #46 - Aug 20th, 2009 at 10:02am

Grendel wrote on Aug 20th, 2009 at 9:55am:
Well that's NOt right OzN.

Oh and Troll-boy Skippeeeeee.....  Grin Grin Grin

Thanks retard troll boy Shocked Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

IP Logged

Ex Member

Reply #47 - Aug 20th, 2009 at 10:08am

oznationalist wrote on Aug 20th, 2009 at 9:52am:
Quote:

Life is funny sometimes.

And this is repeated over and over again in Australia you aught to be an aboriginal you get a free home free bills light law enforcement, they even have private land where White people are not allowed to go, we have no rights while abos live on the throne, in Australia the White race is slave to aboriginal political acheivments, What is good for one race is bad for the other, get the parasites of our back, 30 days without our support and they would be extinct.

we'll call that bloke again from the govt hes alright eh

IP Logged

freediver
Gold Member

www.ozpolitic.com

At my desk.
Reply #48 - Aug 20th, 2009 at 7:00pm

Leave out the personal insults please.

IP Logged

pope urban 2

Australian Politics

melbourne
Reply #49 - Aug 21st, 2009 at 8:36am

What exactly has Obama achieved thus far, all I see are political stunts and photo ops, at least Bush had the balls to kick some Muslim ass.

God takes care of old folks and fools, while the Devil makes up all the rules.

IP Logged

Soren
Gold Member

Reply #50 - Aug 21st, 2009 at 9:23pm

Quote:
Well you should know soren ,you're the biggest moron here,you right wing freakin fairy fukcer.

I love to see the Leninists drowning in their own inarticulate bile.  As usual. No brain, only shapeless, gormless invective.
(sorry about the long words, comrade)

IP Logged

skippy
Ex Member

Reply #51 - Aug 22nd, 2009 at 8:34am

Soren wrote on Aug 21st, 2009 at 9:23pm:
Quote:

I love to see the Leninists drowning in their own inarticulate bile.  As usual. No brain, only shapeless, gormless invective.

No worries comrade, I'll let you get back to gargling your boyfriend now. Grin

IP Logged

Soren
Gold Member

Reply #52 - Aug 23rd, 2009 at 9:04pm

Quote:
Soren wrote on Aug 21st, 2009 at 9:23pm:
Quote:

I love to see the Leninists drowning in their own inarticulate bile.  As usual. No brain, only shapeless, gormless invective.

No worries comrade, I'll let you get back to gargling your boyfriend now. Grin

My God! the witless lowbrow IS laughing at his own jokes. Come on, Igor, go an get a brain!!

IP Logged

Pages: 1 
Send Topic Print