Forum

Back to OzPolitic.com   Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
  Forum Home Album HelpSearch Recent Rules LoginRegister  

Pages: 1 2 3 4 
Send Topic Print
Left wing Australians read (Read 6873 times)
Soren
Gold Member

Re: Left wing Australians read
Reply #30 - Aug 19th, 2009 at 9:15am

It ain't you; he is.

IP Logged

skippy
Ex Member

Reply #31 - Aug 19th, 2009 at 9:21am

Quote:
Is it just me or is Skippy incredibly stupid?

Ha ha ha ha , I'm sure a retard like you would think that, whats up, you support dubbya?

IP Logged

Grendel
Gold Member

OzPolitic

Reply #32 - Aug 19th, 2009 at 9:59am

I don't think its you Merc...

IP Logged

Coral Sea

American Politics

Chicago
Reply #33 - Aug 19th, 2009 at 11:35am

Quote:
Quote:
Perhaps it feels that way, but Dubya was certainly not the crazy moron people thought

Yes he was and is, he is arguably the most dangerous evil man to ever be called President of the ol USA. I'm not surprised you disagree, some retards must have voted for the turd.

I will agree he was evil, though I can think of more evil Presidents.  What exactly was so dangerous about him?  He certainly didn't, say, bring the world to the brink of nuclear war.  All he did was invade some worthless countries, which is only dangerous to the inhabitants of those countries.

"General, these are American regulars. In a hundred and fifty years they have never been beaten. They will hold."&&-- Col. Preston Brown, C/S, 2nd Division, the Marne, June 1, 1918

IP Logged

skippy
Ex Member

Reply #34 - Aug 19th, 2009 at 12:06pm

Quote:
All he did was invade some worthless countries, which is only dangerous to the inhabitants of those countries

While I dont hold a lot of regard for the countries he invaded the point is the fact he invaded those countries just made the extremist Muslims hate the west more than they already did. I think he made the west a bigger target for terrorism because of his actions.

IP Logged

Grendel
Gold Member

OzPolitic

Reply #35 - Aug 19th, 2009 at 1:57pm

You think...  but you don't know.
Apparently we were already a target for them.
Bali happened b4 Iraq was invaded by any western countries. 
We, as in Westerners were targetted first.
Bali...  12/10/2002
Towers... 11/09/2001  which happened b4 Afghanistan was invaded.

I'd think the hatred was there b4 and as we've all noted...  it is supported either directly or indirectly (through lack of action) by "Moderates".

IP Logged

skippy
Ex Member

Reply #36 - Aug 19th, 2009 at 2:28pm

Quote:
You think...  but you don't know.
Apparently we were already a target for them

Who said we weren't? I said-

Quote:
the fact he invaded those countries just made the extremist Muslims hate the west more than they already did. I think he made the west a bigger target for terrorism because of his actions.

Note the word "bigger target" that means ,tho we were already a target before ,dubbyas action along with those of the rodent made us an even "bigger" target. Look it up in the dictionary, Ive better things to do than point out the obvious to you.

IP Logged

mozzaok
Gold Member

OzPolitic

Melbourne
Reply #37 - Aug 19th, 2009 at 5:42pm

"All he did was invade some worthless countries"-Merc

Anyone who makes statements like that, forfeits the right to question anyone elses intelligence.

Antone who considers other humans, and their homes, as worthless, shows their own worth, and it does not compare favourably.

Why do you bother with these people skip? They are right wing jerks, who seek political validation, for personal views that shows them to be selfish, small minded, and ignorant.

OOPS!!! My Karma, ran over your Dogma!

IP Logged

Soren
Gold Member

Reply #38 - Aug 19th, 2009 at 8:22pm

Quote:
Quote:

Quote:
the fact he invaded those countries just made the extremist Muslims hate the west more than they already did. I think he made the west a bigger target for terrorism because of his actions.

Note the word "bigger target" that means ,tho we were already a target before ,dubbyas action along with those of the rodent made us an even "bigger" target. Look it up in the dictionary, Ive better things to do than point out the obvious to you.

So? You would have organised a bigger community outreach program instead? Anything just not to catch the crazy Islamists' eyes again? Or what?
Dubya was not evil. To say he started these wars just to make us more hated by the Muslism is typical moron talk. As if the president of the US was some sort of pharoah or Sun King who does not have an independent legislature and judiciary to contend with, plus a free press and freedom of speech.
Some of you are really completely unmoored from reality and whatever rudimentary education you may have had was obviously a total and utter waste of funds and time. You are stuck in thinking like a petulant 14 year old who thinks that just because something occurs to him for the first time it is is also an insight that has occured for the first time to anyone, ever.
You are fascinated by your own stupidity.

IP Logged

Coral Sea

American Politics

Chicago
Reply #39 - Aug 19th, 2009 at 11:38pm

Quote:
Quote:
All he did was invade some worthless countries, which is only dangerous to the inhabitants of those countries

While I dont hold a lot of regard for the countries he invaded the point is the fact he invaded those countries just made the extremist Muslims hate the west more than they already did. I think he made the west a bigger target for terrorism because of his actions.

Terrorism against the West, if you look at the actual numbers, is only a nuisance.  I hardly see how this qualifies that man as the most dangerous President ever.

mozzaok wrote on Aug 19th, 2009 at 5:42pm:

Anyone who makes statements like that, forfeits the right to question anyone elses intelligence.

Antone who considers other humans, and their homes, as worthless, shows their own worth, and it does not compare favourably.

Why do you bother with these people skip? They are right wing jerks, who seek political validation, for personal views that shows them to be selfish, small minded, and ignorant.

If you're going to make value judgments, I would encourage you to back them up rather than simply stating your opinion.

As for mine, Iraq and Afghanistan are worthless in that they have contributed nothing of value to the modern world other than natural resources discovered and exploited by someone else (ie, us).

As for the people who live there, sorry to break this to you but attachment to human life is based on relationships, personal, cultural, and ethnic.  If everyone is my brother, then I have no brothers.  This doesn't change the fact that cruel, malicious and unnecessary actions remain evil, but the deaths of Arabs however sad has far less relevance to us than, say, the deaths of Canadians.

"General, these are American regulars. In a hundred and fifty years they have never been beaten. They will hold."&&-- Col. Preston Brown, C/S, 2nd Division, the Marne, June 1, 1918

IP Logged

skippy
Ex Member

Reply #40 - Aug 20th, 2009 at 8:52am

Soren wrote on Aug 19th, 2009 at 8:22pm:
Quote:
Quote:

Quote:

So? You would have organised a bigger community outreach program instead? Anything just not to catch the crazy Islamists' eyes again? Or what?
Dubya was not evil. To say he started these wars just to make us more hated by the Muslism is typical moron talk. As if the president of the US was some sort of pharoah or Sun King who does not have an independent legislature and judiciary to contend with, plus a free press and freedom of speech.
Some of you are really completely unmoored from reality and whatever rudimentary education you may have had was obviously a total and utter waste of funds and time. You are stuck in thinking like a petulant 14 year old who thinks that just because something occurs to him for the first time it is is also an insight that has occured for the first time to anyone, ever.
You are fascinated by your own stupidity.

Well you should know soren ,you're the biggest moron here,you right wing freakin fairy fukcer.

« Last Edit: Aug 20th, 2009 at 9:06am by N/A »  

IP Logged

Grendel
Gold Member

OzPolitic

Reply #41 - Aug 20th, 2009 at 9:02am

Good to see you sharing the love Troll.  Cheesy

Your bile aside...  much of the ideology followed by the progressive left has been regressive and flawed.

IP Logged

skippy
Ex Member

Reply #42 - Aug 20th, 2009 at 9:08am

Grendel wrote on Aug 20th, 2009 at 9:02am:
Good to see you sharing the love Troll.  Cheesy

Your bile aside...  much of the ideology followed by the progressive left has been regressive and flawed.

Thanks for dropping in for your morning troll boooffeeeeeeeeeeeeee, now go and gargle your boyfriend.

IP Logged

Mercedes With Square Wheels
Ex Member

Reply #43 - Aug 20th, 2009 at 9:41am

Quote:

?

IP Logged

oznationalist

Australian Politics

Reply #44 - Aug 20th, 2009 at 9:52am

Quote:
How funny was it that Obama was involved with suing the CitiGroup in the early 90s because of their reluctance to loan to moronic black people with terrible credit ratings?

Now everybody is babbling about how the banks behaved in a predatory fashion when they loaned to African Americans who had no ability to pay back the loans. Yet at the time, refusing a loan application (for the perfectly valid reason of having a poo credit rating) would have landed one in a lot of trouble for "racism".

Life is funny sometimes.

And this is repeated over and over again in Australia you aught to be an aboriginal you get a free home free bills light law enforcement, they even have private land where White people are not allowed to go, we have no rights while abos live on the throne, in Australia the White race is slave to aboriginal political acheivments, What is good for one race is bad for the other, get the parasites of our back, 30 days without our support and they would be extinct.

IP Logged

Pages: 1 2 3 4 
Send Topic Print