Forum

Back to OzPolitic.com   Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
  Forum Home Album HelpSearch Recent Rules LoginRegister  

Pages: 1 ... 3 4 5 
Send Topic Print
Positive discussion on how we can IMPROVE things.. (Read 7055 times)
Grendel
Gold Member

OzPolitic

Re: Positive discussion on how we can IMPROVE things..
Reply #60 - Jul 26th, 2009 at 10:57pm

yawn Skipeee Cheesy

Self delusion must be a wonderful thing.  Roll Eyes

keep them flames a comin'

IP Logged

tallowood
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #61 - Jul 27th, 2009 at 7:46am

NorthOfNorth wrote on Jul 26th, 2009 at 10:31pm:
tallowood wrote on Jul 26th, 2009 at 8:58pm:
Yes, let's live in the real world. So where are the posts you are talking about?

They were removed as he had posted dozens of them across every thread and was in the process of posting more when he got banned.

In other words there is no evidence to build the case on just a hearsay and rumours that would not be accepted in any court of a democratic country though in despotic countries such as atheistic USSR it was acceptable. So here we are ... the despot's wish is becoming a law on this forum. Just as I have predicted when we discussed suitability of a certain person before he was appointed as moderator.

Reality is a figment of imagination

IP Logged

skippy
Ex Member

Reply #62 - Jul 27th, 2009 at 8:20am

Grendel wrote on Jul 26th, 2009 at 10:57pm:
yawn Skipeee Cheesy

Self delusion must be a wonderful thing.  Roll Eyes

keep them flames a comin'

The mods arn't as delusional  as you boofee, I'm sure they can see that this post of yours is yet another " I'm a victim flame".

IP Logged

skippy
Ex Member

Reply #63 - Jul 27th, 2009 at 8:27am

Aussie wrote on Jul 26th, 2009 at 6:51pm:
Quote:
So back on topic after booofys little "I'm a victim tanty"
I'm glad aussie has joined in the discussion, he's an expert on being banned from forums, at least three that I know of, now I know he was banned for stalking from one of them, if not two, what else can you get banned for aussie?

Quote:
No, I have no file on you, or anyone on the www.

Well that's good aussie because with your track record for stalking I was getting pretty concerned.

Yessir, sonny boy. Banned from  your mate DT's Forum on HIS allegation that I stalked HIS muppet, Machi.

But, sonny boy, never have I been caught barefaced and brazenly lying, like you have, hey!

Two things for you there old pops-
Dt is not my mate.
Now that you've confirmed for us all that you are indeed a stalker I'd prefer it if you stopped engaging me in conversation, I've read about people like you.

IP Logged

NorthOfNorth
Gold Member

OzPolitic

Reply #64 - Jul 27th, 2009 at 9:15am

tallowood wrote on Jul 27th, 2009 at 7:46am:
In other words there is no evidence to build the case on just a hearsay and rumours that would not be accepted in any court of a democratic country though in despotic countries such as atheistic USSR it was acceptable. So here we are ... the despot's wish is becoming a law on this forum. Just as I have predicted when we discussed suitability of a certain person before he was appointed as moderator.

You're assuming that no one has kept records of his spamming. As I witnessed them directly, I have seen evidence of his spamming.

Conviction is the art of being certain

IP Logged

mantra
Gold Member

ozpolitic.com

Reply #65 - Jul 27th, 2009 at 9:53am

tallowood wrote on Jul 27th, 2009 at 7:46am:

Tallow - this was justified. You missed it, but it happened a couple of times and every thread was filled with spam and the whole forum almost shut down.

Why should one person spoil the pleasure of dozens of others so they can do whatever they please? That's despotic.

A lot of computers were also infected around the same time.

Easel writes a good post when he puts his mind to it, but in this case he was being destructive.

IP Logged

mozzaok
Gold Member

OzPolitic

Melbourne
Reply #66 - Jul 27th, 2009 at 11:36am

Tallo, I suggest that if you value the insane paranoid ravings of the type that were removed, then go to extremist conspiracy sites, they will be chock full of nutty goodness that you may relate to.

OOPS!!! My Karma, ran over your Dogma!

IP Logged

Amadd
Gold Member

Mo

Reply #67 - Jul 27th, 2009 at 1:47pm

Something definitely had to be done to put an end to his perpetual rants. For some reason he was on total tilt and nothing was going to stop him.
He probably saw his banning as being some government conspiracy, and maybe that's what he wanted.

IP Logged

tallowood
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #68 - Jul 28th, 2009 at 9:38am

Amadd wrote on Jul 27th, 2009 at 1:47pm:
Something definitely had to be done to put an end to his perpetual rants. For some reason he was on total tilt and nothing was going to stop him.
He probably saw his banning as being some government conspiracy, and maybe that's what he wanted.

Yes, Amadd, something had to be done to Easel just like something had to be done to the boy in Melburn so coppers shoot him. Do you remember that thread?

Many people would loose balance under barrage of continues insults.  And the person who did it to Easel later banned him for Easel kicking back. May I remind you that militant atheists in USSR did much the same to mass murder other religionites.

IP Logged

NorthOfNorth
Gold Member

OzPolitic

Reply #69 - Jul 28th, 2009 at 10:06am

tallowood wrote on Jul 28th, 2009 at 9:38am:
Yes, Amadd, something had to be done to Easel just like something had to be done to the boy in Melburn so coppers shoot him. Do you remember that thread?

Many people would loose balance under barrage of continues insults.  And the person who did it to Easel later banned him for Easel kicking back.

How does that explain Easel doing the same thing to at least 2 other sites and adding a paranoid schizophrenic justification for it by claiming he was doing it to save the world?

And anyway didn't you agree that spamming is illegal?

Conviction is the art of being certain

IP Logged

tallowood
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #70 - Jul 29th, 2009 at 8:36pm

NorthOfNorth wrote on Jul 28th, 2009 at 10:06am:
tallowood wrote on Jul 28th, 2009 at 9:38am:

Many people would loose balance under barrage of continues insults.  And the person who did it to Easel later banned him for Easel kicking back.

How does that explain Easel doing the same thing to at least 2 other sites and adding a paranoid schizophrenic justification for it by claiming he was doing it to save the world?

And anyway didn't you agree that spamming is illegal?

Which other 2 sites?

Spamming is illegal but did Easel do spamming or extreme political messaging?

IP Logged

oznationalist

Australian Politics

Reply #71 - Aug 20th, 2009 at 10:17am

Fragmachine wrote on Jul 23rd, 2009 at 6:57am:
Enough flaming and general disrespect.
Is there anyone with ideas on how we can improve these situations?

We can make evrything perfect, if we adopt the book Natures Eternal Religion into our school curriculum. We need to teach people how to think rationaly and in line with natures laws.

IP Logged

oznationalist

Australian Politics

Reply #72 - Aug 20th, 2009 at 10:18am

Sprintcyclist wrote on Jul 23rd, 2009 at 9:06am:
Hi frag,
How are you ?
What situation do you want to improve ?

To improve most situations, I suggest a massive depopulating of the globe.
By about 30% should do.

I think more along the lines of about 70% and even then those who remain should prove themselves worthy

IP Logged

oznationalist

Australian Politics

Reply #73 - Aug 20th, 2009 at 10:19am

Sprintcyclist wrote on Jul 23rd, 2009 at 9:06am:
Hi frag,
How are you ?
What situation do you want to improve ?

To improve most situations, I suggest a massive depopulating of the globe.
By about 30% should do.

I think more along the lines of 70% and even of those who would remain should prove themselves worthy

IP Logged

Pages: 1 ... 3 4 5 
Send Topic Print