Forum

Back to OzPolitic.com   Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
  Forum Home Album HelpSearch Recent Rules LoginRegister  

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 
Send Topic Print
Positive discussion on how we can IMPROVE things.. (Read 7035 times)
skippy
Ex Member

Re: Positive discussion on how we can IMPROVE things..
Reply #45 - Jul 25th, 2009 at 6:01pm

Aussie wrote on Jul 25th, 2009 at 5:56pm:
Grendel wrote on Jul 25th, 2009 at 3:35pm:
lol

At least I was making a constructive (on topic) suggestion, Skipeee.  Grin

I could of course have dragged up your past and all the bile and crap you post to various people but the site limits are rather restrictive  Grin

I can add to that file of yours on Skippy, Grendel, if you wish.

Hi, Skip!!

Cheesy

Ha ha ha ha , you sad old man arssie, you even keep files on me.

IP Logged

mozzaok
Gold Member

OzPolitic

Melbourne
Reply #46 - Jul 25th, 2009 at 7:00pm

Both of you need to pull your heads in, especially you Grendel, you need to stop playing the victim.
Your history of abuse towards skippy goes way back before this forum even existed, and you have both been going at each other ever since, and neither of you are innocent, you both give plenty to the other.
That said, lately, Skippy has been far more restrained than you, and posted relevant ideas that are on topic, to which you have just attacked him.
Before that he was being childish, and it was pointed out to him, and to his credit, he has since tried to stay on topic.
You are both valued contributors here, and it is time to at least try a truce, otherwise we all lose out.

OOPS!!! My Karma, ran over your Dogma!

IP Logged

Grendel
Gold Member

OzPolitic

Reply #47 - Jul 25th, 2009 at 8:05pm

pull your own head in Mozz...  anyone with an ouce a brain will see if they only look here that Skipeeee Cheesy has always been the aggressor and even when treated courteously returns fire with bile and continuous flaming.

I'm no victim but the truth shows something you fail to recognise.

You should be happy I don't engage in continuous flame wars with the idiot.

I did note that he is vile and rude to other people not just me...  I don't see that as whinging either.

As for your last post...  how many eyes do you have?
« Last Edit: Jul 25th, 2009 at 8:16pm by Grendel »  

IP Logged

Aussie
Gold Member

OzPolitic

Reply #48 - Jul 25th, 2009 at 8:14pm

Quote:
Aussie wrote on Jul 25th, 2009 at 5:56pm:
Grendel wrote on Jul 25th, 2009 at 3:35pm:
lol

At least I was making a constructive (on topic) suggestion, Skipeee.  Grin

I could of course have dragged up your past and all the bile and crap you post to various people but the site limits are rather restrictive  Grin

I can add to that file of yours on Skippy, Grendel, if you wish.

Hi, Skip!!

Cheesy

Ha ha ha ha , you sad old man arssie, you even keep files on me.

Reading was a problem for you at Grade 12, Skippy?  No, I have no file on you, or anyone on the www.  All I did was offer to contribute to Grendel's intelligence.  As you know, sonny boy, I have some rippers on you.

IP Logged

Mercedes With Square Wheels
Ex Member

Reply #49 - Jul 25th, 2009 at 8:34pm

I feel so out of the loop here.  Cry

IP Logged

NorthOfNorth
Gold Member

OzPolitic

Reply #50 - Jul 25th, 2009 at 8:36pm

Aussie wrote on Jul 25th, 2009 at 8:14pm:
 As you know, sonny boy, I have some rippers on you.

Tell us the one about the Chinese boarder.  Grin

Conviction is the art of being certain

IP Logged

Aussie
Gold Member

OzPolitic

Reply #51 - Jul 25th, 2009 at 8:54pm

NorthOfNorth wrote on Jul 25th, 2009 at 8:36pm:
Aussie wrote on Jul 25th, 2009 at 8:14pm:
 As you know, sonny boy, I have some rippers on you.

Tell us the one about the Chinese boarder.  Grin

Get yer glad rags off and I'll be happy to do so.  Until you do that, get thee to the coward's Forum........ >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>.

IP Logged

mozzaok
Gold Member

OzPolitic

Melbourne
Reply #52 - Jul 25th, 2009 at 9:12pm

Once again we have what is more imagined than real, being the focus of the lunatic fringe, who are so good at seeing what isn't there.

OOPS!!! My Karma, ran over your Dogma!

IP Logged

Calanen
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #53 - Jul 25th, 2009 at 9:19pm

tallowood wrote on Jul 24th, 2009 at 2:52pm:
Calanen wrote on Jul 24th, 2009 at 2:22pm:
tallowood wrote on Jul 24th, 2009 at 1:11pm:
The Mole wrote on Jul 24th, 2009 at 12:44pm:
tallowood wrote on Jul 24th, 2009 at 11:35am:
Judging by the way easel was banned all is needed to ban a user is a witch hunt from degenerated mob because FD can not stand against mob pressure.

easel was banned for threatening and illegal behaviour tallowood , going after mantra and in a sick and twisted stalking spree  [ me too]..he also posted violent graphic images under the name of flower.
Skippy is right..FD is the only one who should have to the power to delete anyone.
Freedom of speech means letting everyone have theyre say..everyone

Does "everyone" include everyone including easel?

What is "illegal behaviour" you say easel had done?

Stealing bandwidth from the Commonwealth, intentionally interfering with the normal operation of a  computer server (FDs), using a telecommunications service to illegally interfere with the operation of a computer service and for an illegal act (stealing bandwidth), public mischief.

Was he charged and convicted by Commonwealth or was it just allegations by mobsters?
Where are the facts of easel stealing bandwidth from FD apart from normal forum usage?
Are there any records to confirm the allegations or is it just a hearsay and rumours circulated by mob.

You just asked me what he did, and I'm telling you what he did. If someone punches you in the head, then that's assault. If you get stitches in your head for the assault, and no one ever sees a policeman, the doctor won't turn you away and say 'Where's the conviction record for the assault? What no trial? Then you weren't assaulted!'

Let's live in the real world for once. You didn't say, did the Feds arrest him and did he have a two year trial and go to jail. You said what did he do that was illegal. And I told you. I know because I saw him do it. So unless it was someone else hijacking his name (which is possible but unlikely) he committed those offences.

Quote:
ISLAM is a vicious [un-reformable] political tyranny, which has always murdered its critics, and it continues that practice even today.
Yadda

IP Logged

NorthOfNorth
Gold Member

OzPolitic

Reply #54 - Jul 25th, 2009 at 9:21pm

Kick back a while, Uncle Aussie's gonna tell us the yarn about Fug Yu, his Chinese boarder.  Grin

IP Logged

skippy
Ex Member

Reply #55 - Jul 26th, 2009 at 9:20am

So back on topic after booofys little "I'm a victim tanty"
I'm glad aussie has joined in the discussion, he's an expert on being banned from forums, at least three that I know of, now I know he was banned for stalking from one of them, if not two, what else can you get banned for aussie?

Quote:
No, I have no file on you, or anyone on the www.

Well that's good aussie because with your track record for stalking I was getting pretty concerned.
« Last Edit: Jul 26th, 2009 at 9:39am by N/A »  

IP Logged

Aussie
Gold Member

OzPolitic

Reply #56 - Jul 26th, 2009 at 6:51pm

Quote:
So back on topic after booofys little "I'm a victim tanty"
I'm glad aussie has joined in the discussion, he's an expert on being banned from forums, at least three that I know of, now I know he was banned for stalking from one of them, if not two, what else can you get banned for aussie?

Quote:
No, I have no file on you, or anyone on the www.

Well that's good aussie because with your track record for stalking I was getting pretty concerned.

Yessir, sonny boy. Banned from  your mate DT's Forum on HIS allegation that I stalked HIS muppet, Machi.

But, sonny boy, never have I been caught barefaced and brazenly lying, like you have, hey!

IP Logged

tallowood
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #57 - Jul 26th, 2009 at 8:56pm

mozzaok wrote on Jul 25th, 2009 at 10:13am:
Quote:
Judging by the way easel was banned all is needed to ban a user is a witch hunt from degenerated mob because FD can not stand against mob pressure.
-Tallo

Don't blame FD Talo, I did it.
He had been warned, and given numerous chances, and the night he went nutty with all that spamming, I pulled the pin.
So you can whine about me, you big sooky baby.

Oh, that is right, you do in every post with your ridiculous message.

Fortunately the content of the vast majority of your posts are all the warning people need about you.

But you are free to carry on because you are not too offensive, and I don't care greatly what a loon says, and if you ever start to make sense, I will reconsider.

Hi fatso. Take a while for you to come out in the open and that is probably due to Calanen spilling the beans.

I am glad that you read my sig. It is intended for you, fatty brain  Wink

Reality is a figment of imagination

IP Logged

tallowood
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #58 - Jul 26th, 2009 at 8:58pm

Calanen wrote on Jul 25th, 2009 at 9:19pm:
tallowood wrote on Jul 24th, 2009 at 2:52pm:
Calanen wrote on Jul 24th, 2009 at 2:22pm:
tallowood wrote on Jul 24th, 2009 at 1:11pm:
The Mole wrote on Jul 24th, 2009 at 12:44pm:
tallowood wrote on Jul 24th, 2009 at 11:35am:

easel was banned for threatening and illegal behaviour tallowood , going after mantra and in a sick and twisted stalking spree  [ me too]..he also posted violent graphic images under the name of flower.
Skippy is right..FD is the only one who should have to the power to delete anyone.
Freedom of speech means letting everyone have theyre say..everyone

Does "everyone" include everyone including easel?

What is "illegal behaviour" you say easel had done?

Stealing bandwidth from the Commonwealth, intentionally interfering with the normal operation of a  computer server (FDs), using a telecommunications service to illegally interfere with the operation of a computer service and for an illegal act (stealing bandwidth), public mischief.

Was he charged and convicted by Commonwealth or was it just allegations by mobsters?
Where are the facts of easel stealing bandwidth from FD apart from normal forum usage?
Are there any records to confirm the allegations or is it just a hearsay and rumours circulated by mob.

You just asked me what he did, and I'm telling you what he did. If someone punches you in the head, then that's assault. If you get stitches in your head for the assault, and no one ever sees a policeman, the doctor won't turn you away and say 'Where's the conviction record for the assault? What no trial? Then you weren't assaulted!'

Let's live in the real world for once. You didn't say, did the Feds arrest him and did he have a two year trial and go to jail. You said what did he do that was illegal. And I told you. I know because I saw him do it. So unless it was someone else hijacking his name (which is possible but unlikely) he committed those offences.

Yes, let's live in the real world. So where are the posts you are talking about?

Reality is a figment of imagination

IP Logged

NorthOfNorth
Gold Member

OzPolitic

Reply #59 - Jul 26th, 2009 at 10:31pm

tallowood wrote on Jul 26th, 2009 at 8:58pm:
Yes, let's live in the real world. So where are the posts you are talking about?

They were removed as he had posted dozens of them across every thread and was in the process of posting more when he got banned.

IP Logged

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 
Send Topic Print