Forum

Back to OzPolitic.com   Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
  Forum Home Album HelpSearch Recent Rules LoginRegister  

Pages: 1 ... 8 9 10 
Send Topic Print
Australia belongs to everyone (Read 13121 times)
Coral Sea

American Politics

Chicago
Re: Australia belongs to everyone
Reply #135 - Aug 14th, 2009 at 11:48pm

I'm not aware of any country with a formal whites-only immigration policy, but Denmark has a de facto whites only immigration policy.  This is achieved via a European framework, so it might be difficult for you to move there.

"General, these are American regulars. In a hundred and fifty years they have never been beaten. They will hold."&&-- Col. Preston Brown, C/S, 2nd Division, the Marne, June 1, 1918

IP Logged

Mercedes With Square Wheels
Ex Member

Reply #136 - Aug 15th, 2009 at 1:40am

Luckily for me I'm an E.U citizen, so I can always escape to the last bastion of the white man if Australia ever becomes overrun by the Negroid/Musselman hordes

IP Logged

Coral Sea

American Politics

Chicago
Reply #137 - Aug 15th, 2009 at 1:42am

Yeah so am I

But I will fight for America if it comes to that

and I guess Australia too, gotta love my Australian cousins

"General, these are American regulars. In a hundred and fifty years they have never been beaten. They will hold."&&-- Col. Preston Brown, C/S, 2nd Division, the Marne, June 1, 1918

IP Logged

Ex Member

Reply #138 - Aug 15th, 2009 at 1:43am

be standing at the airport with my rocket launcher

IP Logged

Soren
Gold Member

Reply #139 - Aug 15th, 2009 at 8:59pm

Quote:
Luckily for me I'm an E.U citizen, so I can always escape to the last bastion of the white man if Australia ever becomes overrun by the Negroid/Musselman hordes

EU the last bastion? In what sense, exactly? You are going to escape to Malmo? London? Paris? Bruxelles?

You obviously haven't been to the last bastion for a while.

IP Logged

Ex Member

Reply #140 - Aug 15th, 2009 at 9:31pm

Soren wrote on Aug 15th, 2009 at 8:59pm:
Quote:

EU the last bastion? In what sense, exactly? You are going to escape to Malmo? London? Paris? Bruxelles?

You obviously haven't been to the last bastion for a while.

I meant Denmark. The rest of the EU is on the fast track to enslavement under the Dhimmitude.

IP Logged

Coral Sea

American Politics

Chicago
Reply #141 - Aug 18th, 2009 at 12:19am

Unfortunately Denmark could go majority non-white simply through the natural increase of the resident alien and citizen non-white population.  I don't really expect this to happen to any European country though, given current political and economic trends.  Our people are starting to wake up, and we have turned the tide in the intellectual war.  Even hate speech statutes may not be such a bad thing, as they force people to present their ideas in a respectable way.

IP Logged

oznationalist

Australian Politics

Reply #142 - Aug 19th, 2009 at 7:53pm

Coral Sea wrote on Aug 15th, 2009 at 1:42am:
Yeah so am I

Mate i was going to join the Australian army once, I went to the induction night and 50% of the representative were not White Aussies I decided that there can be no honor in fighting for a force that is half mongrelized how can i expect a chinga to bravely risk his life for me as I would for my comrads, I couldnt! in such a force there is no racial unity, no spirit and no guts they are just as mongrelized as the bastard french foreign legion, Obviously  I didnt join

IP Logged

Soren
Gold Member

Reply #143 - Aug 19th, 2009 at 8:09pm

oznationalist wrote on Aug 19th, 2009 at 7:53pm:
Yeah so am I

Mate i was going to join the Australian army once, I went to the induction night and 50% of the representative were not White Aussies I decided that there can be no honor in fighting for a force that is half mongrelized how can i expect a chinga to bravely risk his life for me as I would for my comrads, I couldnt! in such a force there is no racial unity, no spirit and no guts they are just as mongrelized as the bastard french foreign legion, Obviously  I didnt join

Obviously you big mouth. Don't be such a smacking idiot. Heard of the Gurkhas?

IP Logged

oznationalist

Australian Politics

Reply #144 - Aug 20th, 2009 at 5:32am

Soren wrote on Aug 19th, 2009 at 8:09pm:
oznationalist wrote on Aug 19th, 2009 at 7:53pm:
Yeah so am I

Mate i was going to join the Australian army once, I went to the induction night and 50% of the representative were not White Aussies I decided that there can be no honor in fighting for a force that is half mongrelized how can i expect a chinga to bravely risk his life for me as I would for my comrads, I couldnt! in such a force there is no racial unity, no spirit and no guts they are just as mongrelized as the bastard french foreign legion, Obviously  I didnt join

Obviously you big mouth. Don't be such a smacking idiot. Heard of the Gurkhas?

You mean these mongrels The Brigade of Gurkhas is the collective term for units of the current British army that are composed of Nepalese soldiers. The Brigade, which is 3,640 strong, and it draws its heritage from Gurkha units that originally served in the British indian prior to Indian independence, and prior to that of the East company. The Brigade includes infantry, engineer, signal, logistic and training and support units. They are famous for their kukris, a distinctive heavy knife with a curved blade, and for their reputation of being poor fighters and cowardess soldiers. Or Gurkha, also spelled as Gorkha or Ghurka, are people from Nepal and northern India who take their name from the eighth century Hindu myth saint Guru gaorakanath, the gorkah is one of the 75 districts of modern Nepal.
Go find an indian forum my foe.

IP Logged

Pages: 1 ... 8 9 10 
Send Topic Print