Forum

Back to OzPolitic.com   Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
  Forum Home Album HelpSearch Recent Rules LoginRegister  

Pages: 1 ... 6 7 8 9 10 
Send Topic Print
Australia belongs to everyone (Read 13175 times)
Grendel
Gold Member

OzPolitic

Re: Australia belongs to everyone
Reply #105 - Jul 9th, 2009 at 1:41pm

ROTFLMAO

BA...  if you had anything INTELLIGENT to contribute I wouldn't think you were just a TROLL!!!

Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

IP Logged

BlackAmerica

Australian Politics

Reply #106 - Jul 11th, 2009 at 1:16pm

Grendel wrote on Jul 9th, 2009 at 1:41pm:
ROTFLMAO

BA...  if you had anything INTELLIGENT to contribute I wouldn't think you were just a TROLL!!!

Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

Why don't you go spam another persons thread?

IP Logged

Grendel
Gold Member

OzPolitic

Reply #107 - Jul 11th, 2009 at 1:20pm

So your previous comment was spam?
I mean mine just copied it more or less.

You need to fess up BA...  

Or go back to school if you are for real.
« Last Edit: Jul 11th, 2009 at 11:29pm by Grendel »  

IP Logged

Mercedes With Square Wheels
Ex Member

Reply #108 - Jul 11th, 2009 at 11:20pm

I think school is the last place this guy needs (if he is for real). He doesn't need an extra five spoonfuls of politically correct dogma to reaffirm his idiot beliefs.

IP Logged

mozzaok
Gold Member

OzPolitic

Melbourne
Reply #109 - Jul 12th, 2009 at 2:33am

Sure, BA makes lots of mistakes, and lots of silly claims, but the underlying issue he is attempting to highlight is real, and denying that is no less silly than his getting his dates wrong(amongst many other things), but we can safely assume he is young and passionate, and if his heart is in the right place, he can train his head to serve it better, in time.

We saw Calanen respond with this gem;

Quote:
There is not much racism in Australia, what there is instead, is anyone of particular 'protected classes' using racism as a general purpose excuse for any problem that they might have. That way, they never need to work or try at anything themselves, because it's always the white guy's fault.

Which is both untrue, and an example of racist thinking in itself.

We have plenty of racism here, and just because he can cite examples of foreign countries that promote systemic racism, does not mean we should ignore our problems here, even if they ar not as bad as other places.
We should be trying to eradicate racism, it is wrong and stupid, and far too many make excuses for it, when there are none.

I have only ever had one close friend who was black, and he died because of the racist treatment he received.
Mind you, I am white and almost died at the same hands because I was a dirty long haired hippie, so they were multi faceted haters, the main thing you needed to qualify to be hated was to be visibly different.

It stinks that so many still try to justify racism, when they can confront any social issue without needing to resort to negative stereotyping.

OOPS!!! My Karma, ran over your Dogma!

IP Logged

BlackAmerica

Australian Politics

Reply #110 - Jul 12th, 2009 at 5:50am

I got the date 1850 from this video

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P7T2veNCZ_A&feature=channel_page

At around :39

I thought he meant all whites, but perhaps he meant just his family.

IP Logged

Grendel
Gold Member

OzPolitic

Reply #111 - Jul 12th, 2009 at 10:10am

Problem is Mozz you've always been confused about what racism is and always been in denial about it.  You accuse people who can discern racial differences as racist.  You call all racial comments racist.  Like the rest of the progressive left you use the R word to stifle dissent and intimidate people.  Bad Mozza.

Oh and yes BA you've got it wrong again.  As for Mozz being an apologist for you...  puhlease.  He's a bigger racist than those he rants about Mozz.

IP Logged

Soren
Gold Member

Reply #112 - Jul 12th, 2009 at 10:41am

mozzaok wrote on Jul 12th, 2009 at 2:33am:
Sure, BA makes lots of mistakes, and lots of silly claims, but the underlying issue he is attempting to highlight is real, and denying that is no less silly than his getting his dates wrong(amongst many other things), but we can safely assume he is young and passionate, and if his heart is in the right place, he can train his head to serve it better, in time.

We saw Calanen respond with this gem;

Quote:
There is not much racism in Australia, what there is instead, is anyone of particular 'protected classes' using racism as a general purpose excuse for any problem that they might have. That way, they never need to work or try at anything themselves, because it's always the white guy's fault.

Which is both untrue, and an example of racist thinking in itself.

We have plenty of racism here, and just because he can cite examples of foreign countries that promote systemic racism, does not mean we should ignore our problems here, even if they ar not as bad as other places.
We should be trying to eradicate racism, it is wrong and stupid, and far too many make excuses for it, when there are none.

I have only ever had one close friend who was black, and he died because of the racist treatment he received.
Mind you, I am white and almost died at the same hands because I was a dirty long haired hippie, so they were multi faceted haters, the main thing you needed to qualify to be hated was to be visibly different.

It stinks that so many still try to justify racism, when they can confront any social issue without needing to resort to negative stereotyping.

All very juvenile.

If you want to be different, go ahead. Be a tribal aborigine, a long haired smelly hippy, a niqabi 'women's libber', a hoodie chav, a 20 year old black school dropout with 3 kids from three mothers - but then be different.  Don't then go to pasty-faced whitey taxpayer for funds, assitance, dole, support, medical treatment and so on.

If you want not to fit in with the brainwahsed wage slaves, then don't come 'home' to daddy taxpayer for pocket money and expect to be 'validated' for your progressive make-belief rebellion.

IP Logged

mozzaok
Gold Member

OzPolitic

Melbourne
Reply #113 - Jul 12th, 2009 at 10:17pm

You usually do not post such silly responses Soren, and even when I disagree with you I usually see at least a well reasoned response, but that last post was the least sensible post I have ever seen from you, so I will look on it as an abberation, and expect your next post will be more to the standard you have set.

Just on why it is a silly argument, the fact is there is no opt out option available, we all share this land, and are bound by it's laws whether we agree or not.

OOPS!!! My Karma, ran over your Dogma!

IP Logged

NorthOfNorth
Gold Member

OzPolitic

Reply #114 - Jul 12th, 2009 at 11:09pm

Mozz, he's probably a frustrated wannabe hippy, who never had the chutzpah to get out there and live it. Now he's condemned to despising anyone who did.
« Last Edit: Jul 12th, 2009 at 11:17pm by NorthOfNorth »  

Conviction is the art of being certain

IP Logged

Soren
Gold Member

Reply #115 - Jul 13th, 2009 at 11:38pm

NorthOfNorth wrote on Jul 12th, 2009 at 11:09pm:
Mozz, he's probably a frustrated wannabe hippy, who never had the chutzpah to get out there and live it. Now he's condemned to despising anyone who did.

How witty and edgy! AND a psychologist!  Is this the subtle sense of humour you never let us forget? Personally I think you weren't really a Neil but more of a Rick (also with a silent p). Some things you can't grow out of.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QsGvFf-TM8E

IP Logged

NorthOfNorth
Gold Member

OzPolitic

Reply #116 - Jul 14th, 2009 at 12:38am

Soren wrote on Jul 13th, 2009 at 11:38pm:
NorthOfNorth wrote on Jul 12th, 2009 at 11:09pm:

How witty and edgy! AND a psychologist!  Is this the subtle sense of humour you never let us forget? Personally I think you weren't really a Neil but more of a Rick (also with a silent p). Some things you can't grow out of.

Just yanking your chain, sorey… making sure you haven’t been bitten to buggery by belfry bats and bashed by bloody Beethoven.  Grin

IP Logged

Soren
Gold Member

Reply #117 - Jul 14th, 2009 at 1:03am

NorthOfNorth wrote on Jul 14th, 2009 at 12:38am:
making sure you haven’t been bitten to buggery by belfry bats and bashed by bloody Beethoven.  Grin

You elude me once again...

IP Logged

NorthOfNorth
Gold Member

OzPolitic

Reply #118 - Jul 14th, 2009 at 1:07am

Soren wrote on Jul 14th, 2009 at 1:03am:
NorthOfNorth wrote on Jul 14th, 2009 at 12:38am:
making sure you haven’t been bitten to buggery by belfry bats and bashed by bloody Beethoven.  Grin

You elude me once again...

IP Logged

Soren
Gold Member

Reply #119 - Jul 14th, 2009 at 11:02am

Sorry, don't follow.
Can I ring a friend?

IP Logged

Pages: 1 ... 6 7 8 9 10 
Send Topic Print