Forum

Back to OzPolitic.com   Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
  Forum Home Album HelpSearch Recent Rules LoginRegister  

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 
Send Topic Print
Open political debate is being stifled in Australi (Read 7862 times)
tallowood
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Re: Open political debate is being stifled in Australi
Reply #45 - Jun 13th, 2009 at 7:53pm

<popcorn>

Reality is a figment of imagination

IP Logged

Soren
Gold Member

Reply #46 - Jun 13th, 2009 at 9:57pm

Quote:
I'd prefer to be a leftist dill than a rightard kiddy fiddler.

You have to be a monumental moron to divide the world into leftist dills like you and everyone else as rightard kiddy fiddlers.

But nothing is too daunting for you, you are equal to the challenge and do prove to be such a monumental moron.  Congrats.

IP Logged

Calanen
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #47 - Jun 14th, 2009 at 12:12am

If it were up to me, 'kiddy fiddlers' would receive the death penalty. That's how much I'm in their 'camp'. They've always got some sad story, they hardly do any time, and they nearly always re-offend. Each molester, molests 100s of children in his (nearly always his) life time. Better off just giving them a pistol shot to the head than keeping them around.

Quote:
ISLAM is a vicious [un-reformable] political tyranny, which has always murdered its critics, and it continues that practice even today.
Yadda

IP Logged

skippy
Ex Member

Reply #48 - Jun 14th, 2009 at 9:21am

mozzaok wrote on Jun 13th, 2009 at 7:04pm:
I think she is referring to Skippy trolling and flaming Grendel.

Skippy, you do yourself, no credit at all by continually attacking Grendel.

I know your history with Grendel, but you need to start responding appropriately, not just flaming.

You sell yourself short Skip, when you want to, you can argue a good case to support your views, and this would be a better option for all of us.

Yea, right , I'm over this fukcin s hit that p rick flames and trolls me all the time but you never bitch about him, go bugger yourself mozz stick your fukcin forum up your ass.

IP Logged

Yadda
Gold Member

A cat with a view
Reply #49 - Jun 14th, 2009 at 4:09pm

Quote:
Yea, right , I'm over this fukcin s hit that p rick flames and trolls me all the time but you never bitch about him, go bugger yourself mozz stick your fukcin forum up your ass.

As always, you are soooo, eloquent skip.

skip said, elsewhere....

Quote:
More flames from boofy, he likes to act high and mighty but he just can't help himself.

Now to some real debate

at...
"Multiculti - preserve cultural id amid enemies"
http://www.ozpolitic.com/forum/YaBB.pl?num=1242606209/17#17

And, we are still waiting,
......for an example of skip's 'real debating' skills.

Oh yeah, an example of skip's 'real debating' skills can be found, at the top of this post.

« Last Edit: Jun 14th, 2009 at 4:17pm by Yadda »  

"....And he said unto him, If they hear not Moses and the prophets, neither will they be persuaded, though one rose from the dead."
Luke 16:31

IP Logged

mantra
Gold Member

ozpolitic.com

Reply #50 - Jun 14th, 2009 at 7:47pm

Yadda wrote on Jun 14th, 2009 at 4:09pm:
As always, you are soooo, eloquent skip.

skip said, elsewhere....

Quote:
More flames from boofy, he likes to act high and mighty but he just can't help himself.

Now to some real debate

at...
"Multiculti - preserve cultural id amid enemies"
http://www.ozpolitic.com/forum/YaBB.pl?num=1242606209/17#17

And, we are still waiting,
......for an example of skip's 'real debating' skills.

Oh yeah, an example of skip's 'real debating' skills can be found, at the top of this post.

They are not very Christian like comments Yadda nor very fair. We all get angry at times. I can't see much difference between either Grendel or Skippy's "flames" - Grendel always responds to them and dishes them out also. If he is so incensed by Skippy - perhaps he should ignore him. Deriding a person for their writing style is a bit beneath the belt. The same could be said for those who are consistently accusing each other of being short or fat. Where's their lecture?

IP Logged

oceanz
Gold Member

Auzgurl..

Reply #51 - Jun 14th, 2009 at 9:07pm

I hope skippy comes back.

He makes a good contribution to this site . I get fed up with those who use their supposed "superior intellect" to try to make a man feel small...thereby only  making themselves look diminished and weak.

&&Jade Rawlings on Cousins " He makes our team walk taller..a very good team man , Ben Cousins"

IP Logged

Grendel
Gold Member

OzPolitic

Reply #52 - Jun 14th, 2009 at 9:18pm

Ah mantra I tried ignoring him for several weeks...  all it did was let him flame and troll without comeback.

I note the last little set-to of his clearly proved my point to more than one person.
I suggest you read the comment I made that he's been rabbiting on about...  it wasn't a flame or anything like one.  Skippy lost the plot a long time ago mantra.

Now can you please stick to the topic at hand.

IP Logged

oceanz
Gold Member

Auzgurl..

Reply #53 - Jun 14th, 2009 at 9:26pm

aahh Boofy---->

here we go

&&Jade Rawlings on Cousins " He makes our team walk taller..a very good team man , Ben Cousins"

IP Logged

Grendel
Gold Member

OzPolitic

Reply #54 - Jun 14th, 2009 at 9:29pm

Where are we going OGly?
I replied to mantra.
She needed to be replied to.
Don't comment and I wont reply.

Ah ogly...  one of your children perhaps?

IP Logged

oceanz
Gold Member

Auzgurl..

Reply #55 - Jun 14th, 2009 at 9:33pm

look stop trolling boof.

IP Logged

Grendel
Gold Member

OzPolitic

Reply #56 - Jun 14th, 2009 at 9:35pm

Sorry not me whose trolling...  just replying.

IP Logged

Calanen
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #57 - Jun 14th, 2009 at 9:40pm

oceanz wrote on Jun 14th, 2009 at 9:07pm:
I hope skippy comes back.

He makes a good contribution to this site . I get fed up with those who use their supposed "superior intellect" to try to make a man feel small...thereby only  making themselves look diminished and weak.

Skippy is a moron. But he is one of the 10 or so users that come here, so, meh.

But if he has a cry into his teddy bear because someone hurt his internetz feelings, big whoopy do dah. Harden up cupcake.

Quote:
ISLAM is a vicious [un-reformable] political tyranny, which has always murdered its critics, and it continues that practice even today.
Yadda

IP Logged

Yadda
Gold Member

A cat with a view
Reply #58 - Jun 15th, 2009 at 10:55am

mantra wrote on Jun 14th, 2009 at 7:47pm:
They are not very Christian like comments Yadda nor very fair.
We all get angry at times. I can't see much difference between either Grendel or Skippy's "flames" - Grendel always responds to them and dishes them out also. If he is so incensed by Skippy - perhaps he should ignore him. Deriding a person for their writing style is a bit beneath the belt. The same could be said for those who are consistently accusing each other of being short or fat. Where's their lecture?

mantra,

I encourage all posters on OzPol, including skip, to engage in legitimate debate here.

But what skip was engaging in was PURE ABUSE.

I can't really comment on the culpability of Grendel in this conflict between him and skip, as i normally just pass over any any posts which i identify as purely abusive.
[i.e. i normally do not dwell on them].

But if Grendel is engaging in this abuse, to the same degree as skip, then i condemn that conduct too.

On my un-Christian comments,

Were my comments totally uncalled for, and were they unjust?

Well, i'm happy to let people like yourself mantra, judge if what i posted, was uncalled for, was unjust, and was unfair.

"....And he said unto him, If they hear not Moses and the prophets, neither will they be persuaded, though one rose from the dead."
Luke 16:31

IP Logged

mantra
Gold Member

ozpolitic.com

Reply #59 - Jun 15th, 2009 at 1:01pm

Yadda wrote on Jun 15th, 2009 at 10:55am:
But what skip was engaging in was PURE ABUSE.

This happens with all of us occasionally Yadda - even I have resorted to abuse on the very rare occasion.  Shocked

Quote:
I can't really comment on the culpability of Grendel in this conflict between him and skip, as i normally just pass over any any posts which i identify as purely abusive.

[i.e. i normally do not dwell on them].

But if Grendel is engaging in this abuse, to the same degree as skip, then i condemn that conduct too.

Good idea, but you must have missed out on Grendel using the "f" word in a post to me and a recent post to Skippy. Naughty Grendel! Although that terrible word wasn't directed at me personally, it did indicate his wrath for the contents of my post.

Quote:
On my un-Christian comments,

Were my comments totally uncalled for, and were they unjust?

Well, i'm happy to let people like yourself mantra, judge if what i posted, was uncalled for, was unjust, and was unfair.

I would say a little of each Yadda - but because I'm not a Christian - you are forgiven.  Smiley

IP Logged

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 
Send Topic Print