Forum

Back to OzPolitic.com   Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
  Forum Home Album HelpSearch Recent Rules LoginRegister  

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 
Send Topic Print
Open political debate is being stifled in Australi (Read 7914 times)
Grendel
Gold Member

OzPolitic

Re: Open political debate is being stifled in Australi
Reply #30 - Jun 13th, 2009 at 12:23pm

I'm sorry...  I try to avoid your bile and stupidity.  I note also who insulted name-called, trolled and flamed?  oh right it was you AS USUAL.

If that's all you can do they should ban you.  I know I'm sick of you.

IP Logged

skippy
Ex Member

Reply #31 - Jun 13th, 2009 at 12:30pm

You really are a tool, you dont even realise you are trolling you do it so much.
I answered a snipe from calanen and who should sweep in with a flame but you, you're pathetic, you obviously are a very lonely old man.

IP Logged

Calanen
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #32 - Jun 13th, 2009 at 12:45pm

NorthOfNorth wrote on Jun 13th, 2009 at 8:42am:
[quote author=Calanen link=1244772459/15#23 date=1244841495] I have my own mode of transportation,

Calanen wrote on Jun 13th, 2009 at 7:18am:
If you are to be believed, you are 5cm taller than me, which is hardly anything to write home about. And I'd still put you on your fat arse with one punch, or one slap.

Quote:
Shortarse is gettin upset… Real life people ain’t like your circus friends, little guy… don’t just fall over on cue.

Yes you are a giant ready for the NBL playoffs at 5cm taller than me. And you wouldn't say boo to me in person, we both know that fatty.

Quote:
The bearded lady could be your press secretary…

You really wouldn't  mind me borrowing your wife during the day for work purposes? That's awfully decent of you. Home based cake production for your fat arse may fall down considerably though, but perhaps that's a good thing.

Quote:
ISLAM is a vicious [un-reformable] political tyranny, which has always murdered its critics, and it continues that practice even today.
Yadda

IP Logged

NorthOfNorth
Gold Member

OzPolitic

Reply #33 - Jun 13th, 2009 at 1:07pm

Calanen wrote on Jun 13th, 2009 at 12:45pm:
Yes you are a giant ready for the NBL playoffs at 5cm taller than me. And you wouldn't say boo to me in person, we both know that fatty.

Quote:
The bearded lady could be your press secretary…

You really wouldn't  mind me borrowing your wife during the day for work purposes? That's awfully decent of you. Home based cake production for your fat arse may fall down considerably though, but perhaps that's a good thing.

Yeah, mine was funnier... but anyway...

Only 5 cm now, shortarse? In high heels?

Wouldn't say boo to you... Why? Would you be muttering to yourself as you sift through bins in your blue wig and high heels?

Just spoke to the wife, she's not sure you'd have much use for women in your life.

Conviction is the art of being certain

IP Logged

Grendel
Gold Member

OzPolitic

Reply #34 - Jun 13th, 2009 at 1:50pm

You flamed me you idiot...  I merely commented on the incorrect stupid statement highlighted by Calanen...  unfortunately you made it dopey.

You were the first as usual to start  flaming etc, etc, etc...  I didn't even mention you.

So it seems you are the unaware twirp here.  Cheesy

IP Logged

Yadda
Gold Member

A cat with a view
Reply #35 - Jun 13th, 2009 at 3:09pm

mozzaok wrote on Jun 13th, 2009 at 8:56am:
I think a few of you have just got so used to being lazy in how you frame your anti-Islamic opinions, that you fail to recognise the line you cross between reasonable debate, and extremist ranting.

Viewing some of the responses in this thread,
....i have to say, i agree!

Grin

Quote:
The simple fact that you always refuse to make any differentiation between Islam, and Islamist Extremism, does your argument, and credibility no favours.

moz,

Very well then, let me pose these questions to you...

How do you [yourself] differentiate between,
  • ISLAM, 'nice' moslems, and,
  • ISLAMIST extremism ???

What are the tenets of ISLAM, which differentiate 'normal' ISLAM, from those ISLAMIST extremists?

And tell me this, what are the religious texts [can you name them?], which inspire 'normal' ISLAM, and the devout 'nice' moslem?

And lastly, do you yourself, have any familiarity with the contents of those religious texts?

WHAT ARE, the religious texts, which inspire ISLAM, and devout 'nice' moslems, but whose doctrines of 'nice' ISLAM are apparently at odds with, and contradictory to the behaviour of ISLAMIST extremists?

My point being moz, that in actuality, there is no difference in the source of inspiration, of all devout muslims.

The 'nice' moslems tell us 'unbelievers' that Jihadists [and that is what they are] are irreligious moslems, and that the Jihadists are misrepresenting true ISLAM.

BUT IF YOU STUDY ISLAMS RELIGIOUS TEXTS [YOURSELF] YOU CAN ONLY COME TO ONE CONCLUSION,
AND THAT IS THAT, THAT ASSURANCE BY THE 'NICE' MOSLEMS IS A LIE.

And what is more, all of the 'nice' moslems KNOW, THAT THEY ARE TELLING 'PORKIES'!

OPEN YOUR EYES PEOPLE,

AND UNDERSTAND, THAT THESE FOLLOWING KORAN AND HADITH VERSES ARE DESCRIBING,
....THE EXPECTED CONDUCT OF, GOOD MUSLIMS!

ISLAMIC religious texts and doctrine, teach that devout moslems should be compassionate and kind, **to each other**.
.... BUT, moslems should be unmerciful and that a GOOD moslem, has enmity [hatred] towards 'unbelievers'.

"Muhammad is the messenger of Allah; and those who are with him are strong against Unbelievers, (but) compassionate amongst each other......"

http://www.usc.edu/dept/MSA/quran/048.qmt.html#048.029

ISLAMIC religious texts and doctrine, teaches of an unending war against Allah's enemies ['unbelievers'].

The Hadith...

"Allah 's Apostle said, " I have been ordered to fight with the people till they say, 'None has the right to be worshipped but Allah,' ...."

http://www.usc.edu/dept/MSA/fundamentals/hadithsunnah/bukhari/052.sbt.html#004.052.196

"Allah's Apostle was asked, "What is the best deed?" He replied, "To believe in Allah and His Apostle (Muhammad). The questioner then asked, "What is the next (in goodness)? He replied, "To participate in Jihad (religious fighting) in Allah's Cause." "

http://www.usc.edu/dept/MSA/fundamentals/hadithsunnah/bukhari/002.sbt.html#001.002.025

And ISLAMIC law texts declare whom, moslems can lawfully kill,
i.e. the 'unbelievers', especially 'unbelievers' who oppose the spread of ISLAM...

"Ibn 'Abbas reported that the Prophet said: "The bare essence of Islam and the basics of the religion are three [acts], upon which Islam has been established. Whoever leaves one of them becomes an unbeliever and his blood may legally be spilled. [The acts are:] Testifying that there is no God except Allah, the obligatory prayers, and the fast of Ramadan."...."

http://www.usc.edu/dept/MSA/law/fiqhussunnah/fus3_50.html#3.110

n.b. "Whoever......*becomes an unbeliever*.....his blood may legally be spilled."

That, is ISLAMIC doctrine.

Warfare against 'unbelievers', IS GOOD CONDUCT, for a moslem!

"Ye have indeed in the Messenger of Allah a beautiful pattern (of conduct) for any one whose hope is in Allah and the Final Day, and who engages much in the Praise of Allah. "

http://www.usc.edu/dept/MSA/quran/033.qmt.html#033.021

And in the Koran, Allah, describes the attributes of the 'perfected' community, i.e. of GOOD moslems....

"Ye [muslims] are the best community that hath been raised up for mankind. Ye enjoin right conduct and forbid indecency;"
http://www.usc.edu/dept/MSA/quran/003.qmt.html#003.110

Enslaving, or [alternatively] killing, 'unbelievers', is GOOD conduct, for all moselms.

Noble Quran 2:190 Footnote:
Jihad is holy fighting in Allahs Cause with full force of numbers and weaponry. It is given the utmost importance in Islam and is one of its pillars. By Jihad Islam is established, Allahs Word is made superior (which means only Allah has the right to be worshiped), and Islam is propagated. By abandoning Jihad Islam is destroyed and Muslims fall into an inferior position; their honor is lost, their lands are stolen, their rule and authority vanish. Jihad is an obligatory duty in Islam on every Muslim. He who tries to escape from this duty, or does not fulfill this duty, dies as a hypocrite.

....from page 39 of the Noble Qur’an , translation by Muhammad Khan

"....And he said unto him, If they hear not Moses and the prophets, neither will they be persuaded, though one rose from the dead."
Luke 16:31

IP Logged

skippy
Ex Member

Reply #36 - Jun 13th, 2009 at 3:28pm

Grendel wrote on Jun 13th, 2009 at 1:50pm:
You flamed me you idiot...  I merely commented on the incorrect stupid statement highlighted by Calanen...  unfortunately you made it dopey.

You were the first as usual to start  flaming etc, etc, etc...  I didn't even mention you.

So it seems you are the unaware twirp here.  Cheesy

So you can comment on statements I make but I can't comment on stupid statements you make, right got it. Roll Eyes

IP Logged

Grendel
Gold Member

OzPolitic

Reply #37 - Jun 13th, 2009 at 4:03pm

I'm sorry you don't know the difference between comments on topic or in regards to claims made...  as opposed to just open flaming.

And as much as I really enjoy replying to your bile, stupidity and inanities...  please give me a break for once and stop.

This was my original comment...
Quote:
Funnily enough most "kiddy fiddlers" in Australia politics have come from the ALP.  Hmmm  maybe that should read all.

it is a FACTUAL statement and doesn't mention you in any way shape or form.

IP Logged

skippy
Ex Member

Reply #38 - Jun 13th, 2009 at 4:17pm

Grendel wrote on Jun 13th, 2009 at 4:03pm:
I'm sorry you don't know the difference between comments on topic or in regards to claims made...  as opposed to just open flaming.

And as much as I really enjoy replying to your bile, stupidity and inanities...  please give me a break for once and stop.

This was my original comment...
Quote:
Funnily enough most "kiddy fiddlers" in Australia politics have come from the ALP.  Hmmm  maybe that should read all.

it is a FACTUAL statement and doesn't mention you in any way shape or form.

Does that bike peddle backwards quick enough for you?

So you were commenting on calanens incorrect stupid statement were you?  Roll Eyes
DWMT with your flames, if you do I'll comment back, easy as that dips hit.

IP Logged

Yadda
Gold Member

A cat with a view
Reply #39 - Jun 13th, 2009 at 4:42pm

This to, and fro, between you two, does neither of you any credit.

Quote:
In any free and open debate, if a 'position' is absurd, if an 'argument' is absurd,
...then the debater is [often] condemned to all, WITH HIS OWN WORDS.

"....And he said unto him, If they hear not Moses and the prophets, neither will they be persuaded, though one rose from the dead."
Luke 16:31

IP Logged

Grendel
Gold Member

OzPolitic

Reply #40 - Jun 13th, 2009 at 5:00pm

He lies I tell the truth...  he keeps it going I respond...  that's my prerogative on a public site.

You turn every topic into a Islamic issue...  I don't comment on your obsession.

calenaen and Helian are by far the worst and I don't comment there either.  But it is totally boooooring.

Almost as boring as me having to reply to the idiot whom calls himself skippy.

IP Logged

Grendel
Gold Member

OzPolitic

Reply #41 - Jun 13th, 2009 at 5:03pm

Skippy...  your last post proves you have no English comprehension skills...

Do crawl back into your hole now please.

Why don't you just bugger off you stupid trud.

IP Logged

mantra
Gold Member

ozpolitic.com

Reply #42 - Jun 13th, 2009 at 5:03pm

Quote:

Which two do you mean Yadda? Skippy and Grendel or Calanen and Helian?

IP Logged

Calanen
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #43 - Jun 13th, 2009 at 5:14pm

mantra wrote on Jun 13th, 2009 at 5:03pm:
Quote:

Which two do you mean Yadda? Skippy and Grendel or Calanen and Helian?

Does it matter? None of it does.

Quote:
ISLAM is a vicious [un-reformable] political tyranny, which has always murdered its critics, and it continues that practice even today.
Yadda

IP Logged

mozzaok
Gold Member

OzPolitic

Melbourne
Reply #44 - Jun 13th, 2009 at 7:04pm

I think she is referring to Skippy trolling and flaming Grendel.

Skippy, you do yourself, no credit at all by continually attacking Grendel.

I know your history with Grendel, but you need to start responding appropriately, not just flaming.

You sell yourself short Skip, when you want to, you can argue a good case to support your views, and this would be a better option for all of us.

OOPS!!! My Karma, ran over your Dogma!

IP Logged

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 
Send Topic Print