Forum

Back to OzPolitic.com   Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
  Forum Home Album HelpSearch Recent Rules LoginRegister  

Pages: 1 2 
Send Topic Print
New pics of my girlyfriend Julz! (Read 3928 times)
Jim Profit

Australian Politics

New pics of my girlyfriend Julz!
Mar 20th, 2009 at 6:56pm

Your lives have meaning again!
Look at those sexy funbags! Oh my God oh my God oh my God!!!

I like the cow shirt. Got milk baby?

I love this pic most of all. I just get lost in her eyes...

She is so beautiful, and all mine. You're so jealous...

But I still believe there's something left for you and me.

IP Logged

Mirrorball_Skin

Australian Politics

Re: New pics of my girlyfriend Julz!
Reply #1 - Mar 20th, 2009 at 10:08pm

If these pictures are so "new" - What's going on with all the different dates on these pictures? I think you're kidding yourself.
  Cheesy
Get over yourself.
Mass sleazy

If you aren't one of those people and are in the same boat as me, then take consolation in the fact that it's left me feeling slightly bloated and I didn't really want it.

IP Logged

Jim Profit

Australian Politics

Reply #2 - Mar 21st, 2009 at 6:53am

Mirrorball_Skin wrote on Mar 20th, 2009 at 10:08pm:
If these pictures are so "new" - What's going on with all the different dates on these pictures?

Your posts are so predictable.

Short answer: Your time zone is different from mine. : 3

IP Logged

Calanen
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #3 - Mar 21st, 2009 at 7:16am

Quote:
She is so beautiful, and all mine. You're so jealous...

Dude, how many times do we have to tell you?

ONLINE IS NOT REAL

Repeat after me ONLINE IS NOT REAL.

I don't get jealous, because I really don't care what anyone else does, has, or with who. But NO ONE on God's Green Earth is going to be jealous about the fact that you have some photos of a chick you have NEVER MET, and NEVER TOUCHED, and NEVER EVEN HELD HANDS WITH.

What in the hell is wrong with you son? Get out of your computer chair and MEET A REAL GIRL. FOR REAL.

Quote:
ISLAM is a vicious [un-reformable] political tyranny, which has always murdered its critics, and it continues that practice even today.
Yadda

IP Logged

Calanen
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #4 - Mar 21st, 2009 at 7:51am

You are such an idiot Jim Profitt, did you look at her myspace page, where she talks about her boyfriend, which aint you:

Quote:
Aedon

everyday he makes me smile, without fail. Whether I’m having a bad day, or I just don’t feel great, he makes me feel happy about myself. His hugs brighten up my day and I love it when I make him smile. He deals with my scariness on a regular basis, which is something not many people can deal with. This boy is good looking, smart, hard working, funny, sweet, caring, not self centered, not sex obsessed and he treats me better than any boyfriend I’ve ever had. Every moment I share with him, is a moment I will never forget. <333

http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewProfile&friendID=919556...

And given that the photo of her with Aedon, is in person and you've never met her, means, it aint you.

Now can you FOR THE LOVE OF ALL THAT IS HOLY stop this foolishness and get back into the real world!

And stop crapping on about your pretend girlfriend. I'm not sure if you were just messing about with us or whether you are really that much of a chump.

I'm going with chump. Who's with me?

« Last Edit: Mar 21st, 2009 at 8:15am by Calanen »  

Quote:
ISLAM is a vicious [un-reformable] political tyranny, which has always murdered its critics, and it continues that practice even today.
Yadda

IP Logged

Amadd
Gold Member

Mo

Reply #5 - Mar 21st, 2009 at 8:19am

Grin That's Gold Calanen.

JP said he is pale. The guy in the pic doesn't look very pale does he?
Personally I think that JP is just an internet fantasy character. I don't know if he believes his own stuff or not, maybe he does to a degree.

How did you track down that page?

IP Logged

Calanen
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #6 - Mar 21st, 2009 at 9:34am

Amadd wrote on Mar 21st, 2009 at 8:19am:
Grin That's Gold Calanen.

JP said he is pale. The guy in the pic doesn't look very pale does he?
Personally I think that JP is just an internet fantasy character. I don't know if he believes his own stuff or not, maybe he does to a degree.

I know it's not him. That guy has his own myspace page, which I didn't post here (but could) to protect his privacy. That guy lives in New South Wales, the same way the supposed 'girlfriend' does.

As Jim's friends at 4Chan would say:

Quote:
Yadda

IP Logged

NorthOfNorth
Gold Member

OzPolitic

Reply #7 - Mar 21st, 2009 at 10:15am

Have you ever thought he might be taking the piss?

He's been pretty open about the identity of this bird and himself. That'd make it easier to find them.

Conviction is the art of being certain

IP Logged

mantra
Gold Member

ozpolitic.com

Reply #8 - Mar 21st, 2009 at 11:11am

NorthOfNorth wrote on Mar 21st, 2009 at 10:15am:
Have you ever thought he might be taking the piss?

He's been pretty open about the identity of this bird and himself. That'd make it easier to find them.

Yes you could be right Helian..but I think we should also appreciate Jim for his extraordinary imagination and oratory.  It is a talent in someone so very young and as Amadd said in another thread, he doesn't insult anyone (except me & I'm tough) so he doesn't need to be humiliated.  

Jim - you really should consider writing as a future career. 

IP Logged

abu_rashid
Gold Member

Aussie Muslim

Reply #9 - Mar 21st, 2009 at 11:22am

Amadd,

Quote:

It doesn't take much to check where an image is linked from...

abu_rashid  
IP Logged

Muso (ex member)

Australian Politics

Reply #10 - Mar 21st, 2009 at 11:43am

Jim Profit wrote on Mar 21st, 2009 at 6:53am:
Mirrorball_Skin wrote on Mar 20th, 2009 at 10:08pm:
If these pictures are so "new" - What's going on with all the different dates on these pictures?

Your posts are so predictable.

Short answer: Your time zone is different from mine. : 3

Jim. Autosexuality is a phase.

IP Logged

Jim Profit

Australian Politics

Reply #11 - Mar 21st, 2009 at 11:47am

Calanen wrote on Mar 21st, 2009 at 7:51am:
Moronic poo

You don't know our life, you think I wouldn't know who Aedon is?

Aedon was a guy that Julz friend introduced her too. But Julz really didn't like him in a romantic way, and they're simply best friends. I know this because she told me! She says Aedon is a little bitch, and how even though he's really fun, she loves me.

I know that is an alien concept to a selfish prick like you. But try to understand that you can like someone, hangout with someone, and not have a relationship with them. Just like you can love someone dearly, and yet be far away from them.

Our distance won't last forever. I'd rather she be on the other side of the world then close to me and lose the spark that fuels our passion. When she comes to America, it'll be the greatest moment in both of our lives.

Something a pathetic ghoul like you will never exprience. Your arrogance does not permit such happiness. I pity you.

IP Logged

NorthOfNorth
Gold Member

OzPolitic

Reply #12 - Mar 21st, 2009 at 11:51am

Jim Profit wrote on Mar 21st, 2009 at 11:47am:
Our distance won't last forever. I'd rather she be on the other side of the world then close to me and lose the spark that fuels our passion. When she comes to America, it'll be the greatest moment in both of our lives.

Whal that's if she don't run off with your sister, acourse.

Conviction is the art of being certain

IP Logged

Calanen
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #13 - Mar 21st, 2009 at 12:01pm

Jim Profit wrote on Mar 21st, 2009 at 11:47am:
Calanen wrote on Mar 21st, 2009 at 7:51am:
Moronic poo

You don't know our life, you think I wouldn't know who Aedon is?

You don't have a life, not with her, not with anyone.

Quote:
Aedon was a guy that Julz friend introduced her too. But Julz really didn't like him in a romantic way, and they're simply best friends. I know this because she told me! She says Aedon is a little bitch, and how even though he's really fun, she loves me.

Quote:
This boy is good looking, smart, hard working, funny, sweet, caring, not self centered, not sex obsessed and he treats me better than any boyfriend I’ve ever had. Every moment I share with him, is a moment I will never forget.

Just friendz u say. Hmm...either you are getting massively played, or you are deluded, or just a noob. None are good options. I'm no detective, but seems like that statement above is not made in respect of just a 'friend'.

Quote:

Yeah right. Well good luck with that one there Chief. Maybe she'll bring Aedon and you can all have a threesome.

Quote:
Something a pathetic ghoul like you will never exprience. Your arrogance does not permit such happiness. I pity you.

Well thanks for the dating and romance tips there boywonder, but I know if I ever want to have a sad and pathetic longing for an online person I have never dated or met before,  I will be able to come to you for advice.  For the moment however, real world relationships and girls in the same city and country as me is good enough. If I ever get desperate enough such that I need to obsess over pictures of people I don't even know thousands of miles away, I'll be right back at ya big guy.

Because of course, there are NO OTHER WOMEN between bumfckville alabama or wherever it is you live and Australia where this chick is.

Quote:
Yadda

IP Logged

Jim Profit

Australian Politics

Reply #14 - Mar 21st, 2009 at 12:21pm

That's your problem, it's not about the woman, it's about Julz. Julz isn't just some girl, she's SPECIAL! Moron...

You think I don't know I can date other women? Here's some pics of my exes...

This is Amaya. We dated for two years, but then Amaya turned into a huge bitch and then dumped me out of nowhere. So I took all her friends, and she was left with some douchebag who cheated on her. I'm glad. Wish she had gotten raped and burned too.

This is Patricia. For a long time we were just on and off again. We'd talk, mess around, then all of a sudden we wouldn't talk. She was always like "waaah I'm confused and angst! Need alone time!" So finnally I just got sick of waiting for her to figureout what the bugger she wanted out of life and moved on.

This is Kaitlyn. Really cute, really nice, and she was serving as a barrier between me and Julz. I didn't have it in me to just tell her flatout "no", so I just avoided her. I figure that's the best way to reject or dump someone. Just let the bond starve... It's less painful for everyone.

What do these bitches have in common?

None of them are Julz! None of them can ever be Julz!

And that's why so many people in the west live lonely, miserable lies. Because you act retarded. You deny the greater nature and truth of love. Your false sense of equality blinds you to the reality that some people are better then others. I am better then everyone I have ever talked to or encountered.

And Julz is better then me. Julz is like a flawless diamond, and you're all too stupid to see it. You just think she's a shiny rock. And I know her true value, and so ofcourse I quickly grabbed it, and I covet it. I am the luckiest man in the world, and have something noone else can have. This is what it must feel like to be wealthy. To know you don't deserve it, but you have it anyway. Because you're clever and take action!

Ofcourse I can't take all the credit. If I am the one who sees Julz true nature, then God was the one who prescribed me a pair of glasses. Because alone I never would've seen. My vision is blurred by misanthropy.. And I'm sure there's plenty of nice girls out there. One's more convient for me to bang, ones I could physicaly touch and spend time with.

But why would I giveup Julz? Why would I revoke ownership over something in exchange for something of lower value?

That is beyond comprehension. And the only reason you don't get it is cause you're vision is blurred. You need the glasses man.

IP Logged

Pages: 1 2 
Send Topic Print