Forum

Back to OzPolitic.com   Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
  Forum Home Album HelpSearch Recent Rules LoginRegister  

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 
Send Topic Print
Christian militants kill U.K soldiers (Read 15364 times)
Yadda
Gold Member

A cat with a view
Re: Christian militants kill U.K soldiers
Reply #45 - Mar 12th, 2009 at 7:57am

abu_rashid wrote on Mar 11th, 2009 at 9:41pm:
more slogans and quotes by whackos like khomeini.

As long as it satisfies your 'intellect', why not.

abu,

Exactly correct.

The Hadith is full of him [the chief whacko]....

"Allah 's Apostle said, " I have been ordered to fight with the people till they say, 'None has the right to be worshipped but Allah,' ...."

http://www.usc.edu/dept/MSA/fundamentals/hadithsunnah/bukhari/052.sbt.html#004.0...

Allah's Apostle was asked, "What is the best deed?" He replied, "To believe in Allah and His Apostle (Muhammad). The questioner then asked, "What is the next (in goodness)? He replied, "To participate in Jihad (religious fighting) in Allah's Cause."

http://www.usc.edu/dept/MSA/fundamentals/hadithsunnah/bukhari/002.sbt.html#001.0...

ISLAMIC texts, and the authorised schools of ISLAMIC jurisprudence, determine who is, and is not, a muslim.

ISLAM itself, defines who is a muslim.

And to be muslim, a muslim must accept the doctrines of ISLAM,
....which insist that it is 'legal', to
  • murder anyone who will not submit to ISLAM, and
  • murder anyone who renounces his faith [in ISLAM], and to
  • deceive those non-muslims who are too strong [atm] to subjugate.

THOSE ARE FACTS.

Every real whacko, er, muslim believes he has a right to murder those, who refuse to submit to ISLAM,
....because ISLAMIC 'holy' texts sanctify such an action.

And Muhammad, er Allah, can't be wrong!

"...If somebody (a Muslim) discards his religion, kill him."

http://www.usc.edu/dept/MSA/fundamentals/hadithsunnah/bukhari/052.sbt.html#004.0...

From ISLAMIC law texts....

Ibn 'Abbas reported that the Prophet said: "The bare essence of Islam and the basics of the religion are three [acts], upon which Islam has been established. Whoever leaves one of them BECOMES AN UNBELIEVER and HIS BLOOD MAY LEGALLY BE SPILLED. [The acts are:] Testifying that there is no God except Allah, the obligatory prayers, and the fast of Ramadan."....

http://www.usc.edu/dept/MSA/law/fiqhussunnah/fus3_50.html#3.110

Paraphrasing the meaning...

"Whoever.....becomes an unbeliever.....his blood may legally be spilled."

AND 'SANE' MUSLIMS ALL AGREE - KILL THE APOSTATE....

APOSTASY IN ISLAM
"Apostasy in Islam is commonly defined as the rejection of Islam in word or deed by a person who has been a Muslim.
The FOUR MAJOR SUNNI AND THE ONE MAJOR SHIA MADH'HAB (SCHOOLS OF ISLAMIC JURISPRUDENCE) AGREE that a sane adult male apostate must be executed......"

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Apostasy_in_Islam

"....And he said unto him, If they hear not Moses and the prophets, neither will they be persuaded, though one rose from the dead."
Luke 16:31

IP Logged

abu_rashid
Gold Member

Aussie Muslim

Reply #46 - Mar 12th, 2009 at 9:35am

Quote:
"Allah 's Apostle said, " I have been ordered to fight with the people till they say, 'None has the right to be worshipped but Allah,' ...."

Notice the use of the pronoun "I". Not "We" or "You". This command was purely for the Messenger (pbuh).

Quote:
Allah's Apostle was asked, "What is the best deed?" He replied, "To believe in Allah and His Apostle (Muhammad). The questioner then asked, "What is the next (in goodness)? He replied, "To participate in Jihad (religious fighting) in Allah's Cause."

It's the same in most countries today, including Christian countries. God then country.

What's wrong with being prepared to fight to defend your country? I would've thought most would consider it a noble cause.

Nothing untoward there, sorry.

Quote:
Every real whacko, er, muslim believes he has a right to murder those, who refuse to submit to ISLAM

Well I am a Muslim, and I don't believe I have that right. And I've never come across another Muslim who's made that claim. Sounds like a load of bollocks to me.

Quote:
AND 'SANE' MUSLIMS ALL AGREE - KILL THE APOSTATE

The Islamic texts stipulate it is the one who abandons Islam AND the community, ie. a traitor. Death penalty is quite common for treason, so again, nothing out of the ordinary.

abu_rashid  
IP Logged

Yadda
Gold Member

A cat with a view
Reply #47 - Mar 12th, 2009 at 10:22am

abu_rashid wrote on Mar 12th, 2009 at 9:35am:
Quote:

Notice the use of the pronoun "I". Not "We" or "You". This command was purely for the Messenger (pbuh).

Mere semantics.

Dictionary,
semantics = =
1 the branch of linguistics and logic concerned with meaning.
2 the meaning of a word, phrase, sentence, or text.

"Words are leaves that blow away in the wind."

abu,

Your semantics are all very well, but unfortunately for your logic,
.....the day to day actions of muslims today, demonstrate that their beliefs do not coincide with your interpretations.

Quote:
Quote:

It's the same in most countries today, including Christian countries. God then country.

What's wrong with being prepared to fight to defend your country? I would've thought most would consider it a noble cause.

Nothing untoward there, sorry.

abu,

Again, [above] your are misrepresenting, muslim intentions.

Muslim intentions....

INTENTION OF ACTION, REVEALS SO MUCH

Quote:
Quote:
Every real whacko, er, muslim believes he has a right to murder those, who refuse to submit to ISLAM

Well I am a Muslim, and I don't believe I have that right. And I've never come across another Muslim who's made that claim. Sounds like a load of bollocks to me.

abu,

These news reports gives the lie to your words [about muslim intent].

An ISLAMIC scholar gives advice to muslims,

Example #1,

ISLAMIC scholar being extraordinarily candid!

Live in peace till strong enough to wage jihad, says UK Deoband scholar to Muslims
London, Sept.8 [2007]
A Deobandi scholar believes Muslims should **preach** peace till they are strong enough to undertake a jihad, or a holy war.
Justice Muhammad Taqi Usmani was quoted by the BBC as saying that Muslims should live peacefully in countries such as Britain, where they have the freedom to practise Islam, **only until** they gain enough power to engage in battle.

http://www.timesonline.co.uk/tol/comment/faith/article2409833.ece

An ISLAMIC scholar gives advice to muslims,

Example #2,

Cleric preaches that violence is part of Islam
By Duncan Gardham
01/05/2007
In documents seen by The Daily Telegraph, al-Muhajiroun claimed: "Terrorism is a part of Islam" and "Allah made it obligatory to prepare and to terrify the enemy of Allah".
The article advised: "The kuffar of USA and UK are without doubt our enemy.There is no such thing as an innocent kafir, innocence is only applicable for the Muslims. Not only is it obligatory to fight them, it is haram [forbidden] to feel sorry for them."

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/main.jhtml?xml=/news/2007/05/01/nplot901.xmli

Quote:
Quote:
AND 'SANE' MUSLIMS ALL AGREE - KILL THE APOSTATE

The Islamic texts stipulate it is the one who abandons Islam AND the community, ie. a traitor. Death penalty is quite common for treason, so again, nothing out of the ordinary.

abu,

Exactly so.

Thank you.

'Death to those traitors who insult ISLAM/Allah, by relinquishing their faith'.

"....And he said unto him, If they hear not Moses and the prophets, neither will they be persuaded, though one rose from the dead."

IP Logged

abu_rashid
Gold Member

Aussie Muslim

Reply #48 - Mar 12th, 2009 at 1:05pm

Quote:

Two news reports speak for 1.6 billion Muslims? I don't think so.

All they do is highlight your bigoted viewpoints.

abu_rashid  
IP Logged

Yadda
Gold Member

A cat with a view
Reply #49 - Mar 12th, 2009 at 1:21pm

abu_rashid wrote on Mar 12th, 2009 at 1:05pm:
Quote:

Two news reports speak for 1.6 billion Muslims? I don't think so.

All they do is highlight your bigoted viewpoints.

abu,

You don't like the TRUTH, so when the TRUTH is exposed, it's Yadda is a 'bigot'?

That is 'rich', coming from one of Allah's finest!!!!          Grin     Grin     Grin

Dictionary,
bigot = = a person who is.....intolerant of the opinions of others.

Next you'll be calling Yadda a 'racist'?

It is just too easy for you muslims to disparage, and denigrate ppl who reveal TRUTH's about ISLAM, which you [muslims] hate being exposed.

Much better to place ppl like me into a Sharia jurisdiction, where they can be killed for 'insulting' ISLAM.

'Just wait Yadda, until the Caliphate comes here!'
           Grin

Allah Akbar!              Cheesy

Or was that, 'Inshallah'  ???               Wink

« Last Edit: Mar 12th, 2009 at 1:51pm by Yadda »  

IP Logged

abu_rashid
Gold Member

Aussie Muslim

Reply #50 - Mar 12th, 2009 at 1:50pm

That's your 'light hearted' way of avoiding the fact that you are judging a massive amount of people based on the statements/actions of the disgruntled few?

I am not intolerant of your opinions, if I were, I wouldn't be wasting my time engaging you, I'd simply ignore you, and wait for the almighty Caliphate to clean you up.

abu_rashid  
IP Logged

jordan484
Gold Member

Genuine Aussie

Reply #51 - Mar 12th, 2009 at 1:54pm

ooooooh....everybody head for the hills, the almighty caliphate is coming!!!

RUN!!!!

"We should always say that I may refrain from publishing a cartoon of the Prophet Mohammed, but it's because I fear you. Don't for one moment think it's because I respect you." Richard Dawkins

IP Logged

Yadda
Gold Member

A cat with a view
Reply #52 - Mar 12th, 2009 at 2:00pm

abu_rashid wrote on Mar 12th, 2009 at 1:50pm:
That's your 'light hearted' way of avoiding the fact that you are judging a massive amount of people based on the statements/actions of the disgruntled few?

I am not intolerant of your opinions, if I were, I wouldn't be wasting my time engaging you, I'd simply ignore you, and wait for the almighty Caliphate to clean you up.

abu,

Your claim is,
".....you are judging a massive amount of people based on the statements/actions of the disgruntled few."

I claim, myself [and others] are pointing out the TRUTH.

Which muslims hate, because deep within [in your heart], you know that the TRUTH is a witness against you, before God.

IP Logged

locutius
Gold Member

You can't fight in here!
It's the War Room

Queensland
Reply #53 - Mar 12th, 2009 at 2:02pm

When I told the people of Northern Ireland that I was an atheist, a woman in the audience stood up and said, "Yes, but is it the God of the Catholics or the God of the Protestants in whom you don't believe?"
Quentin Crisp

I dream of a better tomorrow, where chickens can cross the road and not be questioned about their motives.

IP Logged

Yadda
Gold Member

A cat with a view
Reply #54 - Mar 12th, 2009 at 2:10pm

locutius wrote on Mar 12th, 2009 at 2:02pm:
When I told the people of Northern Ireland that I was an atheist, a woman in the audience stood up and said, "Yes, but is it the God of the Catholics or the God of the Protestants in whom you don't believe?"
Quentin Crisp

locutius,

'My God, is bigger than his God!!'         Tongue           Grin

IP Logged

abu_rashid
Gold Member

Aussie Muslim

Reply #55 - Mar 12th, 2009 at 5:05pm

Quote:
ooooooh....everybody head for the hills, the almighty caliphate is coming!!!

RUN!!!!

If only you possessed the bare minimum of intellect to comprehend that this is precisely my point Smiley

abu_rashid  
IP Logged

jordan484
Gold Member

Genuine Aussie

Reply #56 - Mar 12th, 2009 at 5:11pm

Sarcasm still too subtle for you.

"We should always say that I may refrain from publishing a cartoon of the Prophet Mohammed, but it's because I fear you. Don't for one moment think it's because I respect you." Richard Dawkins

IP Logged

abu_rashid
Gold Member

Aussie Muslim

Reply #57 - Mar 12th, 2009 at 6:47pm

As I figured, you do not.
Keep at it, you might get it eventually.

abu_rashid  
IP Logged

Sprintcyclist
Gold Member

OzPolitic

Reply #58 - Mar 12th, 2009 at 7:12pm

the more people of the free world learn about islam the further away a caliphate is.

thanks for your teaching abu.

Modern Classic Right Wing

IP Logged

jordan484
Gold Member

Genuine Aussie

Reply #59 - Mar 12th, 2009 at 7:15pm

abu_rashid wrote on Mar 12th, 2009 at 6:47pm:
As I figured, you do not.
Keep at it, you might get it eventually.

No, I get it. I just won't try and embarrass you anymore.

IP Logged

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 
Send Topic Print