Forum

Back to OzPolitic.com   Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
  Forum Home Album HelpSearch Recent Rules LoginRegister  

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
Within ISLAM, God's abominations, are halal. (Read 1797 times)
Yadda
Gold Member

A cat with a view
Within ISLAM, God's abominations, are halal.
Mar 5th, 2009 at 11:46am

Deuteronomy 18:9
When thou art come into the land which the LORD thy God giveth thee, thou shalt not learn to do after the abominations of those nations.

Deuteronomy 25:16
For all that do such things, and all that do unrighteously, are an abomination unto the LORD thy God.

abu's rebuke to Yadda...

abu_rashid wrote on Mar 4th, 2009 at 2:19pm:
Quote:
If you read all that chapter of Numbers, you would understand that those that did those deeds [warred against the Midianites] were 'unclean'.

Again you lie and deceive to try and worm your way out of the inevitable.
There's 3 choices, be a man and choose...

Numbers 31:1-2 And the LORD spake unto Moses, saying, Avenge the children of Israel of the Midianites: afterward shalt thou be gathered unto thy people.

Numbers 31:7 And they warred against the Midianites, as the LORD commanded Moses; and they slew all the males.

Numbers 31:17 Now therefore kill every male among the little ones, and kill every woman that hath known man by lying with him.

(This is just sick, how you can call this the "command of your Lord" is just beyond my recognition of what humanity consists of. Nowhere would you find any such disgusting inhumanity in Islam)

I didn't see any mention of them being unclean for warring. In fact the Lord commanded that Moses (pbuh) divide the booty, half of it for the men who had warred, indicating they were being rewarded.

Numbers 31:42 And of the children of Israel's half, which Moses divided from the men that warred,

The only thing which I can see which refers to uncleanliness was the "plague" caused by the female captives?

Numbers 31:15-16 And Moses said unto them, Have ye saved all the women alive? Behold, these caused the children of Israel, through the counsel of Balaam, to commit trespass against the LORD in the matter of Peor, and there was a plague among the congregation of the LORD.

IT WOULD SEEM THAT WHEN IT IS CONVENIENT TO MUSLIMS,

Imitating the conduct of the ancient Israelites is halal....

halal = = permitted by ISLAM as lawful.

The Israelites besieged the cities in that land which the Lord promised to their forefathers.

They [the ancient Israelites] were instructed to be merciless, to utterly destroy the inhabitants of those cities.

Deuteronomy 20:16
But of the cities of these people, which the LORD thy God doth give thee for an inheritance, thou shalt save alive nothing that breatheth:

Only in the far off cities which they besieged, were they commanded to leave alive those ppl's who surrendered to them.
....[that the ppl of those cities would become 'tributaries' i.e. to serve them.]

see, Deuteronomy 20:10-15

In all of these things that were commanded to ancient Israel, muslims imagine such conduct [against the 'enemies' of Allah today] is also halal for themselves.

This is because, muslims imagine that they are a replacement of the Children of Israel, in God's sight.

"On his death-bed Allah's Apostle....said, "May Allah's Curse be on the Jews and the Christians....."
http://www.usc.edu/dept/MSA/fundamentals/hadithsunnah/bukhari/056.sbt.html#004.0...

In Arabia, along comes Muhammad, and his private revelations, and suddenly, it is out with the TEN COMMANDMENTS [given by God to ancient Israel].

Within ISLAM, the law of Moses is [just like the Children of Israel] sidelined, and repudiated, especially those parts which are inconvenient] to Muhammad's ambitions.

You see, Muhammad got special 'dispensations' from Allah, to do many more things than was permitted to the ancient Israelites.

But that is OK, because Allah has revealed to Muhammad, that muslims are to be a perfected people [under the instruction of Muhammad, err Allah].

But to be a perfect people, the muslims must obey, Allah's words,
....that come via, errr, Muhammad.

And [ever so conveniently] every time Muhammad's heart lusted for a new abomination, Allah accommodated him with a new revelation.

For example, within ISLAM it was haram [forbidden] to marry your son's wife.

But Muhammad's son's wife, was a special beauty, and Muhammad got a special dispensation from Allah, which instructed Muhammad's son to divorce his beautiful wife,
....SO THAT MUHAMMAD COULD SATE HIS LUST, UPON HIS SON'S BEAUTIFUL WIFE.

Again, and again, whenever Muhammad wished to do something which was not halal, a new dispensation from Allah would be 'revealed'.

Every time, Allah would oblige, and provide Muhammad with a new revelation, to permit some desire on the part of Muhammad.

Indeed, Allah even declared that Muhammad was a perfect man.

And Allah insisted that Muhammad tell all of his followers [goats,  err, muslims].

"Ye have indeed in the Messenger of Allah a beautiful pattern (of conduct) for any one whose hope is in Allah and the Final Day, and who engages much in the Praise of Allah. "
http://www.usc.edu/dept/MSA/quran/033.qmt.html#033.021

And subsequently, for muslims, imitating any conduct of Muhammad is halal....

MORE....
« Last Edit: Mar 5th, 2009 at 1:08pm by Yadda »  

"....And he said unto him, If they hear not Moses and the prophets, neither will they be persuaded, though one rose from the dead."
Luke 16:31

IP Logged

abu_rashid
Gold Member

Aussie Muslim

Re: Within ISLAM, God's abominations, are halal.
Reply #1 - Mar 5th, 2009 at 11:54am

Quote:
You see, Muhammad got special 'dispensations' from Allah, to do many more things than was permitted to the ancient Israelites.

He didn't get special dispensation to murder little kids and non-virgins like your God supposedly gives in your books...

But nevermind the facts... keep deluding yourself.

Let us pray one day you open your eyes, and lose the hate and see Islam for the truth it is, and abandon your polytheistic ways.

abu_rashid  
IP Logged

Yadda
Gold Member

A cat with a view
Reply #2 - Mar 5th, 2009 at 11:55am

CONTINUED FROM LAST POST.....

Muhammad had sex with animals?

Therefore, muslims can?

The father of the ISLAMIC republic [Iran], and ISLAMIC law expert, the late Ayatollah Khomeini, said sex with animals is halal,
...IF THE ANIMAL IS SLAUGHTERED AFTER YOUR 'JOY'.

Google,
Ayatollah Khomeini sex with animals
http://www.google.com.au/search?hl=en&q=Ayatollah+Khomeini+sex+with+animals&btnG...

Muhammad drank camel urine.

Therefore, muslims can, should!, should!.

Muhammad married a six year old child.

Therefore, muslims can.

April 11, 2008
8-year-old girl seeks divorce in Yemen
.....SANA’A, April 9 - An eight-year-old girl decided last week to go the Sana’a West Court to prosecute her father, who forced her to marry a 30-year-old man......
.......Whenever I wanted to play in the yard he beat me and asked me to go to the bedroom with him. This lasted for two months," added Nasser. "He was too tough with me, and whenever I asked him for mercy, he beat me and slapped me and then used me.
http://www.jihadwatch.org/dhimmiwatch/archives/020644.php
http://www.ozpolitic.com/forum/YaBB.pl?num=1231993677/36#36

Muhammad besieged a city, and then slaughtered those who had surrendered to him.
.....but Muhammad and his cohorts only slaughtered the men,
.....Muhammad and his cohorts were much more 'merciful' to the wives, and offspring, of those men they had just slaughtered.

"In the name of Allah, Most Gracious, Most Merciful."
http://www.usc.edu/dept/MSA/quran/001.qmt.html#001.001

The mercy of Allah be praised!!

I'm not sure Muhammad and his cohorts 'waited' a full month, but you can see where Muhammad must have got his idea, of women as 'war booty' from....

The Bible!

Deuteronomy 21:11
And seest among the captives a beautiful woman, and hast a desire unto her, that thou wouldest have her to thy wife;
12  Then thou shalt bring her home to thine house; and she shall shave her head, and pare her nails;
13  And she shall put the raiment of her captivity from off her, and shall remain in thine house, and bewail her father and her mother a full month: and after that thou shalt go in unto her, and be her husband, and she shall be thy wife.

Therefore we can see, that because of Muhammad's conduct, so many abominations are halal to muslims.

Murder, rape [of the women of your enemy], paedophilia, treachery, torture, assassination of his critics, worshipping of a black stone.

'worship of a black stone....'
"A Religion of Evil"

http://www.ozpolitic.com/forum/YaBB.pl?num=1233665290/37#37

Absolutely any conduct which Muhammad is recorded as participating in, is encouraged to muslims as halal [i.e. permitted by ISLAM].

And muslims are always so scrupulous in defining what abominations are lawful to them.

For example, illicit sex [unmarried sex].

Within ISLAM illicit sex is punishable by death [stoning].

Google,
ISLAM illicit sex koran
http://www.google.com.au/search?hl=en&q=ISLAM+illicit+sex+koran&btnG=Search&meta...

Chapter 5: HE WHO CONFESSES HIS GUILT OF ADULTERY
".....go to this woman in the morning, and if she makes a confession, then stone her.....and she was stoned to death."
http://www.usc.edu/dept/MSA/fundamentals/hadithsunnah/muslim/017.smt.html#017.42...

BUT, but, but....

Within ISLAM, for a devout muslim, all abominations are permissible, if they are permitted by Sharia.

EXAMPLE....

March 4, 2009
Recovering jihadist: "We used to have sex with Syrian prostitutes after signing temporary marriage contracts with them"
To which he is asked, "Isn't marriage meant to be out of pure intentions? Weren't you conning God this way?" More Islamic -- specifically Shia -- legalism,
wherein fulfilling the letter of the law is all that matters.

.....Interviewer: "How did you ever dare to sign a pleasure-marriage contract with a nine-year-old girl?"
Rami 'Aleiq: "In our culture, in order to be able to touch a girl or a woman, there must be a contract of pleasure-marriage."
[...]
Interviewer: "We are talking about a nine-year-old girl..."
Rami 'Aleiq: "Sure. In Islam, and this is what we were taught, a girl is mature from the age of nine. This is true with regard to Sunnis as well as Shiites. You are focusing on Shia Islam, because I am a Shiite, but according to religious jurisprudence, a girl is mature at the age of nine. This is where we got this idea. I was a child, and so was she, so I was not allowed to touch her, if I didn't form with her the kind of relation that permitted this."
http://www.jihadwatch.org/archives/025097.php

Within ISLAM, all things within the ISLAMIC universe are defined, according to what is acceptable to muslims / ISLAM.

Many Western values, of justice, right and wrong, are not permitted within ISLAM unless they are permitted by Sharia.

You see,
ISLAM alone
determines what is right or wrong.

So, what behaviour is permitted [halal], to muslims?

Within ISLAM, for a devout muslim all things are permissible, if they are permitted by Sharia.

« Last Edit: Mar 5th, 2009 at 8:13pm by Yadda »  

"....And he said unto him, If they hear not Moses and the prophets, neither will they be persuaded, though one rose from the dead."

IP Logged

Yadda
Gold Member

A cat with a view
Reply #3 - Mar 5th, 2009 at 12:09pm

CONTRAST....

Instruction on the call to Jihad, in ISLAM....

Read, how Khomeini, a *celebrated* [Shia] ISLAMIC scholar interprets Allah's 'mercy' towards mankind.
....read all of it.

Khomeini's speech on the day of celebration of the birth of Muhammad: 1981
"......Quran says; kill, imprison!.....Mercy is against God."

http://www.faithfreedom.org/Iran/KhomeiniSpeech.htm

Instruction on the call to 'Jihad', given within the Bible....

Deuteronomy 20:5
And the officers shall speak unto the people, saying, What man is there that hath built a new house, and hath not dedicated it? let him go and return to his house, lest he die in the battle, and another man dedicate it.
6  And what man is he that hath planted a vineyard, and hath not yet eaten of it? let him also go and return unto his house, lest he die in the battle, and another man eat of it.
7  And what man is there that hath betrothed a wife, and hath not taken her? let him go and return unto his house, lest he die in the battle, and another man take her.
8  And the officers shall speak further unto the people, and they shall say, What man is there that is fearful and fainthearted? let him go and return unto his house, lest his brethren's heart faint as well as his heart.

ISLAM is not God's law.

ISLAM is from a false prophet, from a person who wished to sate his desire for WORLDLY POWER.

« Last Edit: Mar 5th, 2009 at 12:15pm by Yadda »  

IP Logged

Calanen
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #4 - Mar 5th, 2009 at 2:15pm

abu_rashid wrote on Mar 5th, 2009 at 11:54am:
Quote:

He didn't get special dispensation to murder little kids and non-virgins like your God supposedly gives in your books...

Just to marry them and have sex with them.

Quote:
ISLAM is a vicious [un-reformable] political tyranny, which has always murdered its critics, and it continues that practice even today.
Yadda

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print