Pages: 1 2 3 
Send Topic Print
hello (Read 1166 times)
mantra
Gold Member

ozpolitic.com

Re: hello
Reply #30 - Mar 9th, 2009 at 7:23pm

I didn't notice the words under your avatar AN until Mozzaok pointed it out and should have realised it was word censorship.  It didn't look right.

Just ignore their teasing AN.  Bugger is a strange alternative for F..k though.

IP Logged

easel
Gold Member

Reply #31 - Mar 9th, 2009 at 8:19pm

The only Indians who aren't cool are the ones who believe in a caste system and think that because of their 'race' or 'cult' or 'caste' that they are better than everyone else.

The kind of Indians that AN and DT seem to like...

I am from a foreign government. This is not a joke. I am authorised to investigate state and federal bodies including ASIO.

IP Logged

ex-member DonaldTrump
Gold Member

Oh mere mortals, open
your eyes!

Overseas
Reply #32 - Mar 10th, 2009 at 12:14am

Yep, the ignorant alliance (FD, Helian and Mozzaok) are back again, aggressive as ever at me for pointing out the bleeding obvious: -That multiculturalists and anti-racists almost always lie about their personal lives in order to win an argument against an 'evil' racist.  Grin

-Notice how furious FD and Helian became and were oh so quick to tell us their stories about how horrible their Australian neighbours are and how 'nice' their ethnic neighbours are? Pretty typical multiculturalist/anti-racist bvllsh1t. If you can't see it you're not the sharpest knife in the drawer. Very common strategy. Seen it many times. Interestingly enough, it's only ever multiculturalism supporters and anti-racists that become vocal about it and go out of their way to explain how horrible Australian neighbours are compared to the nevertobeaustralian third-worlders. I've also grown to love mozzaok's common multiculturalism/anti-racist strategy: the inability to debate something followed by a barrage of insults. Usually ending with the smug assumption that multiculturalism and uncontrollled immigration is correct and restricted immigration and limited multiculturalism is wrong.

You three really don't know what you're talking about. Unlike you, I really DO have Indian neighbours.

I've lived next to an Indian family for over 10 years now. They're a very nice Indian couple with two nice sons and a lovely daughter. One of the sons is studying to be a pilot, the other one is into law and finishing his last year at Uni. While the daughter is going to High School and plans to go to Bond University one day. She's a really smart girl and wants to be a scientist. I can't remember exactly what type of science she likes, maybe biomedical science? I'm not sure. They're (Indian family) really good neighbours. They never cause trouble and are always so quiet and friendly to us. The mother of the family often visits our house just after 3.00pm on weekends and helps out with my gardening.

On the other hand, my Aussie neighbours are HORRIBLE. They're a bunch of yobbos that don't take care of their gardens, always have domestic disputes and never, ever shut-up. They don't have a decent education and their kids are always running wild.

Give me an Indian family over an Aussie family any day of the week!

See how easy that lie was, guys?

PS. I was well aware before I made my first post that this Amresh guy might be a troll, FD. I was merely making everyone aware that there is indeed strong opposition to Indian immigration in this country.

Quote:
Tolerance is the virtue of men who no longer believe in anything
&&-- G.K. Chesterton

IP Logged

ex-member DonaldTrump
Gold Member

Oh mere mortals, open
your eyes!

Overseas
Reply #33 - Mar 10th, 2009 at 12:15am

easel wrote on Mar 9th, 2009 at 8:19pm:
The only Indians who aren't cool are the ones who believe in a caste system and think that because of their 'race' or 'cult' or 'caste' that they are better than everyone else.

I'm sorry, did I say I like caste system Indians? Huh

Quote:
&&-- G.K. Chesterton

IP Logged

ex-member DonaldTrump
Gold Member

Oh mere mortals, open
your eyes!

Overseas
Reply #34 - Mar 10th, 2009 at 12:16am

NorthOfNorth wrote on Mar 7th, 2009 at 1:52am:
sky wrote on Mar 7th, 2009 at 12:31am:
i'm sencible person.

As are we, Sky... As are we....

Welcome.

Nothing decent about supporting multiculturalism and third world immigration, Helian. So I guess that rules you out.  Wink

Quote:
&&-- G.K. Chesterton

IP Logged

ex-member DonaldTrump
Gold Member

Oh mere mortals, open
your eyes!

Overseas
Reply #35 - Mar 10th, 2009 at 12:17am

tallowood wrote on Mar 7th, 2009 at 9:04pm:
sky wrote on Mar 7th, 2009 at 12:31am:
I want to just backup my self to be there.I do think,if you are good,people will be good for you.I'm software professional,I dont have any idea much,but i have always do have passion to work and live there.
I just want to make try,what i did always wanted,if things,dint work for me,i will consider other options too.
i'm sencible person.

Most of software jobs are in Bangalore now, sky.

Probably the best post in this whole thread.

God, stop posting Tallowood. There's no place for intelligent posts on ozpolitic.  Grin

Quote:
&&-- G.K. Chesterton

IP Logged

ex-member DonaldTrump
Gold Member

Oh mere mortals, open
your eyes!

Overseas
Reply #36 - Mar 10th, 2009 at 12:19am

freediver wrote on Mar 8th, 2009 at 4:21pm:
Why are you so into buggering people AN?

Being a little contradictory there, aren't you, captain 'I don't need a source for my opinion?'

Quote:
&&-- G.K. Chesterton

IP Logged

ex-member DonaldTrump
Gold Member

Oh mere mortals, open
your eyes!

Overseas
Reply #37 - Mar 10th, 2009 at 12:22am

DILLIGAF wrote on Mar 9th, 2009 at 7:23pm:
I should have quoted him. For the record he originally called me Donald.

He's got me on the brain 24/7 Ausnat. But yeah, for what's it's worth, I think FD might pop a pill occasionally.

Quote:
&&-- G.K. Chesterton

IP Logged

NorthOfNorth
Gold Member

OzPolitic

Reply #38 - Mar 10th, 2009 at 1:07am

ex-member DonaldTrump wrote on Mar 10th, 2009 at 12:14am:
Yep, the ignorant alliance (FD, Helian and Mozzaok) are back again, aggressive as ever at me for pointing out the bleeding obvious: -That multiculturalists and anti-racists almost always lie about their personal lives in order to win an argument against an 'evil' racist.

Well, you can’t know whether I was lying about my personal life, but I can now say that about you.

However, unless you’re speaking through a time tunnel, I’m amazed you don’t know how easy it is to live next door to Indians… although you may tacitly be acknowledging this given that you have a problem with Indian immigration into Australia. If you think there are a lot of them here… then they’re living among us in their thousands are they not?

Conviction is the art of being certain

IP Logged

easel
Gold Member

Reply #39 - Mar 10th, 2009 at 1:12am

ex-member DonaldTrump wrote on Mar 10th, 2009 at 12:15am:
easel wrote on Mar 9th, 2009 at 8:19pm:

I'm sorry, did I say I like caste system Indians? Huh

Unaware, though AusNat has alluded to the fact in the past that he likes them and accepts them.

I am extremely multicultural, but I think only multicultural people should be allowed here. If they aren't going to assimilate and/or accept other ways of life, then they aren't multicultural, and aren't going to work in a multicultural society.

I am from a foreign government. This is not a joke. I am authorised to investigate state and federal bodies including ASIO.

IP Logged

freediver
Gold Member

www.ozpolitic.com

At my desk.
Reply #40 - Mar 10th, 2009 at 9:20am

Quote:
Notice how furious FD and Helian became and were oh so quick to tell us their stories about how horrible their Australian neighbours are and how 'nice' their ethnic neighbours are?

They are all Australian Donald. Nor was there any fury involved. If you misjudge us so badly it's no wonder you misjudge ethnic people. You seem to hear whatever you want to hear, not what is really there.

Quote:
Very common strategy. Seen it many times. Interestingly enough, it's only ever multiculturalism supporters and anti-racists

Yes strange that. You only see these things that aren't actually there in people who support something you oppose. Your argument seems to amount to nothing more than "I am right, therefor anyone who gives evidence in support of me must be telling the truth, and anyone who doesn't must be lying." You bring your problems upon yourself by not treating people decently, then blame them because it always seems to be people you have prejudged who cause you problems.

Quote:
See how easy that lie was, guys?

Yes it did seem to come easy to you.

I identify as Mail because all I do is SendIT!
IP Logged

oceanz
Gold Member

Auzgurl..

Reply #41 - Mar 10th, 2009 at 12:17pm

fvckwitcrusher says-
Quote:
You rock DT!!! Smiley

did he have to?
« Last Edit: Mar 10th, 2009 at 12:52pm by oceanz »  

&&Jade Rawlings on Cousins " He makes our team walk taller..a very good team man , Ben Cousins"

IP Logged

Vic
Ex Member

Reply #42 - Oct 2nd, 2009 at 5:02am

Great meeting you here Sky. Actually  I would have preferred to find out the reality in another way.You met the wrong person to lie.How do you feel when somebody can feel free to call you a selfish "liar"?How do you feel having no identity?How do you feel pretending you are another person.It is pathology to invent stories about an imaginative person pretending you are that person.
Sky I am not xenophobic I would have a accepted the reality.But first you should accept it yourself.
Namaste.

IP Logged

Pages: 1 2 3 
Send Topic Print