Pages: 1 2 3 
Send Topic Print
hello (Read 1168 times)
sky

Australian Politics

india
hello
Feb 28th, 2009 at 1:44am

hello,every one.Me amresh.I do love australia,and hope some dayi will be there.

IP Logged

mozzaok
Gold Member

OzPolitic

Melbourne
Re: hello
Reply #1 - Feb 28th, 2009 at 7:35am

good for you amresh.
if you really want something, then you can make it happen, if you are prepared to work for it.
i love australia too, and find it to be the easiest place to live a good life, if you are just an ordinary working person.

india is very nice, but a little harder life for most people, unless you are rich, then india is wonderful.

OOPS!!! My Karma, ran over your Dogma!

IP Logged

locutius
Gold Member

You can't fight in here!
It's the War Room

Queensland
Reply #2 - Mar 2nd, 2009 at 9:48am

Hello Amresh, and welcome.

I dream of a better tomorrow, where chickens can cross the road and not be questioned about their motives.

IP Logged

ex-member DonaldTrump
Gold Member

Oh mere mortals, open
your eyes!

Overseas
Reply #3 - Mar 3rd, 2009 at 5:14am

Wecome to the forum. Yes.  Smiley

Welcome to my country. No.  Smiley

Please don't come to Australia, Amresh. We don't want you. Fact of life. Deal with it. I'm trying to say that in the friendliest possible way.

http://www.news.com.au/heraldsun/story/0,21985,24337433-2862,00.html

http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/Attacks_on_Indians_rise_in_Australia/articles...
Please do me a favour and tell all your friends and family not to come to Australia either.

Otherwise, welcome to the forum.  Smiley

Quote:
Tolerance is the virtue of men who no longer believe in anything
&&-- G.K. Chesterton

IP Logged

NorthOfNorth
Gold Member

OzPolitic

Reply #4 - Mar 3rd, 2009 at 6:26am

Hi Amresh, I see you've met DonaldTrump. He's currently residing in someone else's country right now (we all chipped in for the one way ticket), so feel free to come on over.

Conviction is the art of being certain

IP Logged

ex-member DonaldTrump
Gold Member

Oh mere mortals, open
your eyes!

Overseas
Reply #5 - Mar 3rd, 2009 at 3:23pm

NorthOfNorth wrote on Mar 3rd, 2009 at 6:26am:
Hi Amresh, I see you've met DonaldTrump. He's currently residing in someone else's country right now (we all chipped in for the one way ticket), so feel free to come on over.

Meh.

I'll eventually get back. When I do, I don't want even more Indians in my country than there already is. You have to be absolutely crazy to 'want' more of them in Australia. They are obnoxious, smug, rude, liars and dishonourable.

If you love them so much, Helian, perhaps you wouldn't mind having Amresh next door to your place? My bet is you wouldn't like them that much, particularly when it lowers your land value.

It's fine inviting them over, Helian, but when someone like yourself has to live among them, you change your tune pretty quickly.

Quote:
&&-- G.K. Chesterton

IP Logged

NorthOfNorth
Gold Member

OzPolitic

Reply #6 - Mar 3rd, 2009 at 3:42pm

ex-member DonaldTrump wrote on Mar 3rd, 2009 at 3:23pm:

If you love them so much, Helian, perhaps you wouldn't mind having Amresh next door to your place?

Already have a couple of Indian families, that I know of, in the street. They're quiet, well mannered and hard working.

And over white trash? The cops at the door nearly every second weekend dealing with another domestic, the white trash bitch screaming about about her white trash de facto, after the filthy white garbage have had another out of control pissup... I'd have an Indian family next door any day.

IP Logged

ex-member DonaldTrump
Gold Member

Oh mere mortals, open
your eyes!

Overseas
Reply #7 - Mar 3rd, 2009 at 4:22pm

NorthOfNorth wrote on Mar 3rd, 2009 at 3:42pm:
ex-member DonaldTrump wrote on Mar 3rd, 2009 at 3:23pm:

If you love them so much, Helian, perhaps you wouldn't mind having Amresh next door to your place?

Already have a couple of Indian families, that I know of, in the street. They're quiet, well mannered and hard working.

And over white trash? The cops at the door nearly every second weekend dealing with another domestic, the white trash bitch screaming about about her white trash de facto, after the filthy white garbage have had another out of control pissup... I'd have an Indian family next door any day.

I'd actually believe you if I didn't consider you so dishonest. But I guess dishonesty is part and parcel of being a multicrap supporter/anti-racist.

How did I come to this conclusion, you ask?

-Every Multiculturalism supporter I bring this point up with seems to be living next door to Indians, Pakestanis, Bangladeshis, Lebanese, Chinese, Japanese, Cambodians, Lao, Burmese, Tibetan's, Armenians, Syrians, Libyans, Egyptians, Yemenites, Saudi's, Zimbabweans, Kenyans, Moroccans, Nigerians, Sudanese, Somalians, Jamaicans, Koreans, Mexicans, Congolese, South Africans, Rhodesians, Ghanese, Iraqis, Iranians, Palestinians, Ethiopians, Namibians and Tanzanians. Grin

All which just so happen to be living next door to the multiculturalism supporter I'm talking with. And 'apparently' they're much 'better' than those 'white trash' Aussies across the road who also happens to be living next door to them.

Arguments like this wear thin after a while, Helian. People (Hopefully) are smart enough to realise by now that multicrap/anti-racist supporters are lying who they live next door to in order to win the argument.

Quote:
&&-- G.K. Chesterton

IP Logged

NorthOfNorth
Gold Member

OzPolitic

Reply #8 - Mar 3rd, 2009 at 4:33pm

Get your friggin hand out from up it, Don Twot. How hard is it to live near ethnic minorities these days? And it'd be hard to live in any major city in Australia and not live near them, I'd guess.

I've lived for years near ethnic minorities and locals. Nearly all the ethnic families are too busy establishing themselves and/or don't drink and show a lot of respect for the local 'natives'. No psycho parties till 4 AM. A few of the locals on the other hand... 'Hey... This is Astraya and Oim Astrayan...'

When I was renting and living in flats, the best apartment blocks were the ones with the high number of Asian and Indian students. Not a peep out of them after 10PM.

And as for 'They are obnoxious, smug, rude, liars and dishonourable. ' What? All 1.02 billion of them?

« Last Edit: Mar 3rd, 2009 at 4:52pm by NorthOfNorth »  

IP Logged

freediver
Gold Member

www.ozpolitic.com

At my desk.
Reply #9 - Mar 3rd, 2009 at 7:00pm

My experience is similar to Helians. We have a good mix of cultures on our street. Out of the three houses with white people living in them, one I get along well with, one I used to get along well with, until he threatened to shoot me if I came near his place again, and the others were a bunch of young, loud, drunken, probably drug taking men/teenagers who I also got along OK with, though their music and swearing pissed off everyone else. The ethnics are all quiet and hard working and I get along well with them, though there is a bit of a language barrier with some of them.

In my experience the people who tend to find trouble with ethnics also tend to go looking for it. Like DT telling this Amresh bloke to piss off. With an attitude like that, it's no wonder you can't tolerate ethnics, because they would all think you are an idiot. I'd rather have a random ethnic on my street than someone like DT any day.

I identify as Mail because all I do is SendIT!
IP Logged

NorthOfNorth
Gold Member

OzPolitic

Reply #10 - Mar 3rd, 2009 at 7:15pm

freediver wrote on Mar 3rd, 2009 at 7:00pm:
In my experience the people who tend to find trouble with ethnics also tend to go looking for it. Like DT telling this Amresh bloke to piss off. With an attitude like that, it's no wonder you can't tolerate ethnics, because they would all think you are an idiot. I'd rather have a random ethnic on my street than someone like DT any day.

Never mind the supreme irony in the fact that he's currently living in someone else's country.

IP Logged

mantra
Gold Member

ozpolitic.com

Reply #11 - Mar 3rd, 2009 at 8:41pm

Quote:
Every Multiculturalism supporter I bring this point up with seems to be living next door to Indians, Pakestanis, Bangladeshis, Lebanese, Chinese, Japanese, Cambodians, Lao, Burmese, Tibetan's, Armenians, Syrians, Libyans, Egyptians, Yemenites, Saudi's, Zimbabweans, Kenyans, Moroccans, Nigerians, Sudanese, Somalians, Jamaicans, Koreans, Mexicans, Congolese, South Africans, Rhodesians, Ghanese, Iraqis, Iranians, Palestinians, Ethiopians, Namibians and Tanzanians.

Now that is funny DT but it's probably true.  You're getting a hard time with your comments - but you are being honest, if not PC.  Cheesy

IP Logged

mozzaok
Gold Member

OzPolitic

Melbourne
Reply #12 - Mar 3rd, 2009 at 8:57pm

Well DT, as a favour for all of us, and to help promote Darwin's Theory of Natural Selection, could I ask you to take up nude barbed wire fence hurdling, Please!

To take pride in idiocy, takes a special kind of idiot, and we certainly don't want them breeding.

OOPS!!! My Karma, ran over your Dogma!

IP Logged

freediver
Gold Member

www.ozpolitic.com

At my desk.
Reply #13 - Mar 3rd, 2009 at 9:08pm

I can understand DT getting 'trolled' by the Hitler has a sense of humour thread, but even a random newbie, probably even a spammer, can hook him with a mere 'hello'.

I identify as Mail because all I do is SendIT!
IP Logged

abu_rashid
Gold Member

Aussie Muslim

Reply #14 - Mar 3rd, 2009 at 11:35pm

Indians, Pakestanis, Bangladeshis, Lebanese, Chinese, Japanese: Yes, and no problems.

Cambodians, Lao, Burmese, Tibetan's, Armenians, Syrians, Libyans: No, can't say I have.

Egyptians: Live *with* them actually. No problems.

Yemenites, Saudi's, Zimbabweans, Kenyans, Moroccans, Nigerians, Sudanese, Somalians, Jamaicans, Koreans, Mexicans, Congolese, South Africans, Rhodesians, Ghanese, Iraqis, Iranians, Palestinians, Ethiopians, Namibians and Tanzanians: No, can't say I have.

Anglo-Aussies: Yes, and have to concur they are the ones who make the most trouble. Then again, some of them have been the nicest neighbours I've had also... Just goes to show you can find good and bad in all races.

abu_rashid  
IP Logged

Pages: 1 2 3 
Send Topic Print