Forum

Back to OzPolitic.com   Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
  Forum Home Album HelpSearch Recent Rules LoginRegister  

Pages: 1 2 3 4 ... 8
Send Topic Print
Australia's immigration policy (Read 50661 times)
Prevailing
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Stop Men
Re: Australia's immigration policy
Reply #15 - Feb 6th, 2011 at 12:33pm

gizmo_2655 wrote on Feb 6th, 2011 at 12:28pm:
Ok, FD, now I'm sort of curious as to why you included Zionism with Nazism and Islamism??

we need a drastic reduction in state power, control over our lives and ability to engage in futurism, long term economic planing and social engineering.  I am personally engaged in the fight to have my Tax File number deleted - are you? Smiley

I condemn Male Violence Against Women
The Government Supports Gynocide
There Is Something Dreadfully Wrong With Men

IP Logged

freediver
Gold Member

www.ozpolitic.com

At my desk.
Reply #16 - Feb 6th, 2011 at 12:34pm

Aren't we all?

I identify as Mail because all I do is SendIT!
IP Logged

gizmo_2655
Gold Member

Australian Politics

South West NSW
Reply #17 - Feb 6th, 2011 at 12:48pm

freediver wrote on Feb 6th, 2011 at 12:29pm:
To be fair.

Huh??

"I just get sick of people who place a label on someone else with their own definition.

It's similar to a strawman fallacy"
Bobbythebat

IP Logged

freediver
Gold Member

www.ozpolitic.com

At my desk.
Reply #18 - Feb 6th, 2011 at 1:03pm

It doesn't really matter what the label is. If people oppose freedom and democracy, they are not welcome.

I identify as Mail because all I do is SendIT!
IP Logged

gizmo_2655
Gold Member

Australian Politics

South West NSW
Reply #19 - Feb 6th, 2011 at 1:06pm

freediver wrote on Feb 6th, 2011 at 1:03pm:
It doesn't really matter what the label is. If people oppose freedom and democracy, they are not welcome.

I agree completely...

I was just wondering if you're using "Secretly run the world" version of zionism....or the actual real meaning??

"I just get sick of people who place a label on someone else with their own definition.

Bobbythebat

IP Logged

mellie
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Sydney
Reply #20 - Feb 6th, 2011 at 1:08pm

Gillard promised she would deliver her "sustainable population" policy, however, this was before the election, so I guess not being a 'core' political promise, this is no longer applicable/on the table?

See there are core, and non-core ALP policies!

Smiley

All together now Labor voters.......&&&&lap-tops, pink-bats refugees and Clunker-cars&&&&insurance.AES256

IP Logged

mellie
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Sydney
Reply #21 - Feb 6th, 2011 at 1:11pm

Agreed, there are two types of Zimunism, covert and overt.

Covert being the more dangerous of the two!

Cool.....anything 'covert' is dangerous, this and isn't democratic.
« Last Edit: Feb 6th, 2011 at 1:18pm by mellie »  

All together now Labor voters.......&&&&lap-tops, pink-bats refugees and Clunker-cars&&&&insurance.AES256

IP Logged

Soren
Gold Member

Reply #22 - Feb 6th, 2011 at 1:18pm

freediver wrote on Feb 6th, 2011 at 12:29pm:
To be fair.

As I said elsewhere, you and millions of others have successfully absorbed and accommodated the Islamist view and have come out with the 'Zionism is fasism' trope on fairness grounds. How utterly ridiculous.

Why the jews alone are not entitled to national self-determination is left unexplained by all the mindless  'zionism is fascism' mob.
Israel does not want to impose Juadism on the world, or to make all other countries its vassals the way the fascists and Islmists want to bring the world under their own ideological control.

It takes a particular kind of wilful and nasty stupidity to accuse Israel of all countries of being fascist state. It shows ignorance of both Zionism and fascism.

IP Logged

gizmo_2655
Gold Member

Australian Politics

South West NSW
Reply #23 - Feb 6th, 2011 at 1:25pm

mellie wrote on Feb 6th, 2011 at 1:11pm:

Not quite mellie, there ARE two types of Zionism 'mentioned' on the internet....

One is the 'overt' one....which is/was a 'political' position, from the 1890's up until today, which is simply support for the existence (and right to defence) of the country called Israel......This actually exists...

The 'covert' type has been 'made up' by paranoid loons who think there is a secret group of people, made up of rich, powerful people, who secretly make ALL the real decisions of every government every where and want to enslave all people on earth at the behest of which ever alien race is currently seeking to take over the world...

Basically, go read any of it_is_the_light's posts in the Spirituality thread....from Lord SaLuSa or one of the "LightSpeakers"....and you'll understand..

Bobbythebat

IP Logged

mellie
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Sydney
Reply #24 - Feb 6th, 2011 at 1:40pm

gizmo_2655 wrote on Feb 6th, 2011 at 1:25pm:

Not quite mellie, there ARE two types of Zionism 'mentioned' on the internet....

One is the 'overt' one....which is/was a 'political' position, from the 1890's up until today, which is simply support for the existence (and right to defence) of the country called Israel......This actually exists...

The 'covert' type has been 'made up' by paranoid loons who think there is a secret group of people, made up of rich, powerful people, who secretly make ALL the real decisions of every government every where and want to enslave all people on earth at the behest of which ever alien race is currently seeking to take over the world...

Basically, go read any of it_is_the_light's posts in the Spirituality thread....from Lord SaLuSa or one of the "LightSpeakers"....and you'll understand..

Fair enough, I try not to read itthelights post though Giz, they were bad enough on Yahoo lol.

I'm sure he means well, but....  it's a tad extreme.

I agree with what you are saying, about people going too far with their silly new-world-order conspiracy theories when denoting to any particular religious order or political movement, but I do think there's still a concern with fascism and corporate communism in this country, and I don't think they discriminate (race/religion wise)  don't particularly care who funds their agenda, be it extreme Zionists, Muslims, or Christians.

IP Logged

gizmo_2655
Gold Member

Australian Politics

South West NSW
Reply #25 - Feb 6th, 2011 at 1:48pm

mellie wrote on Feb 6th, 2011 at 1:40pm:
gizmo_2655 wrote on Feb 6th, 2011 at 1:25pm:

Fair enough, I try not to read itthelights post though Giz, they were bad enough on Yahoo lol.

I'm sure he means well, but....  it's a tad extreme.

I agree with what you are saying, about people going too far with their silly new-world-order conspiracy theories when denoting to any particular religious order or political movement, but I do think there's still a concern with fascism and corporate communism in this country, and I don't think they discriminate (race/religion wise)  don't particularly care who funds their agenda, be it extreme Zionists, Muslims, or Christians.

Well that's kinda my point......'extreme' Zionism is sort of contradiction in terms (to my mind)....it's sort of like being an 'extreme Australianist'......

I can understand the idea of 'extreme' Judaism....because you see comments all the time, from the rabid Rabbis (and there are a fair few around) who want to kill or expell all non-jews from Israel etc....Or from extreme Islamists or Christians, who want to convert the world to their faith..

But how do you have an 'extreme' (Israel has a Right to Exist), idea???

It's like being an extreme Liberal/Labor/Green.....It's not really a threat to democracy is it??

Bobbythebat

IP Logged

mellie
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Sydney
Reply #26 - Feb 6th, 2011 at 2:14pm

Quote:
It's like being an extreme Liberal/Labor/Green.....It's not really a threat to democracy is it??
-Giz, no, not strictly speaking, agreed, however,  when these extremists, be they religious groups or even corps start influencing  crucial policy/politics, which gives way to fascism, yes, they can interfere with the fair democratic process  itself, discarding others right to freedom in the process.

Take our 'biased' unbalanced media for example ... and how some might argue how biased it's become, this and how this plays a central role in televising pro-(whatever given party they are funding) agenda.

It all comes down to $$$$$, and unfortunately, why do you think Gillard is so pro-Israel?  Because it gives her much needed airtime on channel 7.

Otherwise she wouldn't give a sh1t about Israel!

Lol, she even pimped her boyfriend Mathieson out to a Zionist (Ubertas's) development mob in Melbourne, had him selling prestigious property for them as some sort of assurance...well, until we all found out about it at which point he had to resign.

The currency of money speaks all languages and to all groups!

Cooli

IP Logged

gizmo_2655
Gold Member

Australian Politics

South West NSW
Reply #27 - Feb 6th, 2011 at 2:17pm

mellie wrote on Feb 6th, 2011 at 2:14pm:
Quote:
-Giz, no, not strictly speaking, agreed, however,  when these extremists, be they religious groups or even corps are influencing policy/politics, which gives way to fascism, yes, they can interfere with the fair democratic process of itself, discarding others right to freedom in the process.

Take our 'biased' unbalanced media for example ... and how some might argue how biased it's become, this and how this plays a central role in televising pro-(whatever given party they are funding) agenda.

It all comes down to $$$$$, and unfortunately, why do you think Gillard is so pro-Israel?  Because it gives her much needed airtime on channel 7.

Lol, she even pimped her boyfriend Mathieson out to a Zionist (Ubertas's) development mob in Melbourne, had him selling prestigious property for them as some sort of assurance...well, until we all found out about it at which point he had to resign.

Cool

Yeah mellie....but Zionism is NOT related to Fascism...I know you might think so....but it's like trying to relate Nationalism to Communism.....chalk and cheese, it's quite the opposite

Bobbythebat

IP Logged

mellie
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Sydney
Reply #28 - Feb 6th, 2011 at 2:23pm

gizmo_2655 wrote on Feb 6th, 2011 at 2:17pm:
mellie wrote on Feb 6th, 2011 at 2:14pm:
Quote:
-Giz, no, not strictly speaking, agreed, however,  when these extremists, be they religious groups or even corps are influencing policy/politics, which gives way to fascism, yes, they can interfere with the fair democratic process of itself, discarding others right to freedom in the process.

Cool

Yeah mellie....but Zionism is NOT related to Fascism...I know you might think so....but it's like trying to relate Nationalism to Communism.....chalk and cheese, it's quite the opposite

Define fascism,  fact is, it's principles are the same...essentially, chequebook privy for some groups/classes, and not others, irrespective of what group/class they be.

Personally, I don't like the idea of any religious group, or corporation, development mob etc having this much of a self-interested say in our nations politics. We pay politicians to run our country, not them...and whilst they, like all Australians are entitled to their say too, I don't think this is overly balanced right now...(media wise) whereby we are becoming quite fascist indeed.

I knew this was the case when we saw BHP's CEO publicly promoting Gillards policies, re- a Carbon tax late last year.

lol

Grin

IP Logged

djrbfm

OzPolitic

Reply #29 - Feb 6th, 2011 at 2:24pm

"Whitlam had a zero net immigration policy."
yes, and that's what it still should be.
j.

IP Logged

Pages: 1 2 3 4 ... 8
Send Topic Print