Forum

Back to OzPolitic.com   Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
  Forum Home Album HelpSearch Recent Rules LoginRegister  

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
Who uses the Palestinians as human shields. (Read 2142 times)
Lestat
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Who uses the Palestinians as human shields.
Jan 28th, 2009 at 11:28am

Answer. Israel.

Read it and weap you red neck tossers!

http://www.theage.com.au/world/was-this-sandpit-used-as-prison-for-human-shields...

IP Logged

mantra
Gold Member

ozpolitic.com

Re: Who uses the Palestinians as human shields.
Reply #1 - Jan 28th, 2009 at 12:01pm

It's horrific.  There has been so much news filtering through about the bulldozing of Palestinian homes.  The IDF just go anywhere with their tanks, give the inhabitants a few minutes to get out and bulldoze everything flat.

What has happened to this poor family is typical of what is happening to thousands of homes and people.  The Israelis have a lot to answer for - they are brutal and dominating.  

I hope Obama tackles Israel sooner than later, although some of the influential zionists have also funded his campaign.  He has stepped up and declared he will oust Mugabe - so surely the welfare of the Palestinians would have a similar priority.

IP Logged

Grendel
Gold Member

OzPolitic

Reply #2 - Jan 28th, 2009 at 6:26pm

Yawn...  so mantra do the palestinians have anything to answer for?
Why have they been kicked out of every arab country they gather in?

BTW Les I can think of several reasons none of which involves being human shields for this tactic.

Just how would they have been used as HSs in that positions is a bit hard for a sane person to reasonably come to BTW.  Would have been much easier i suppose to leave then where they were till Hamas came along and used them as shields in the usual Hamas manner.
« Last Edit: Jan 28th, 2009 at 6:37pm by Grendel »  

IP Logged

freediver
Gold Member

www.ozpolitic.com

At my desk.
Reply #3 - Jan 28th, 2009 at 6:35pm

Quote:
He has stepped up and declared he will oust Mugabe

Interesting. Perhaps you should start a new thread on that one.

I identify as Mail because all I do is SendIT!
IP Logged

tallowood
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #4 - Jan 28th, 2009 at 9:21pm

The only realistic explanation to this  is that hamas are zionist agents and I agree with Mantara the real truth is funny. Shocked

Reality is a figment of imagination

IP Logged

Lestat
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #5 - Jan 31st, 2009 at 7:55am

Grendel wrote on Jan 28th, 2009 at 6:26pm:
out of every arab country they gather in?

BTW Les I can think of several reasons none of which involves being human shields for this tactic.

Like? (This should be good).

Grendel wrote on Jan 28th, 2009 at 6:26pm:
Just how would they have been used as HSs in that positions is a bit hard for a sane person to reasonably come to BTW.  Would have been much easier i suppose to leave then where they were till Hamas came along and used them as shields in the usual Hamas manner.

Unfortunately for you Grendel, repeating the same lie time and time again does not make it true.

Hamas do not use civilians as shields, and besides baseless claims by IDF spokesman and Israeli govt officials...you nor any of your zionist lackies have ever been able to provide evidence of this.

Whereas I and Abu have shown a few times now examples where Palestinians themselves (you know, the ones actually being used as shields) as well as 3rd party witnesses (UN) have reported the IDF using civlians as shields. ANd this isn't a recent thing either...reports of Israeli's using palestinians civilians as shields. Don't believe it...how bout you see for yourself.

Instances have been caught on camera.

« Last Edit: Jan 31st, 2009 at 8:00am by Lestat »  

IP Logged

Grendel
Gold Member

OzPolitic

Reply #6 - Jan 31st, 2009 at 10:12am

Were my previous reason too subtle for you to understand les?

Ok how about putting people behind 2 meter thick walls is safer that having them stand in front of you?

Oh I only repeat things because you have a huge comprehension problem.  English your first language?

IP Logged

Lestat
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #7 - Jan 31st, 2009 at 11:18am

Grendel wrote on Jan 31st, 2009 at 10:12am:
Were my previous reason too subtle for you to understand les?

Ok how about putting people behind 2 meter thick walls is safer that having them stand in front of you?

Oh I only repeat things because you have a huge comprehension problem.  English your first language?

What??

Here is your post...word for word.

"BTW Les I can think of several reasons none of which involves being human shields for this tactic.

Just how would they have been used as HSs in that positions is a bit hard for a sane person to reasonably come to BTW.  Would have been much easier i suppose to leave then where they were till Hamas came along and used them as shields in the usual Hamas manner. "

And you think that is a 'reason'. LOL..you are seriously one dumb son a b(tch boofy. Do you have family to take care of you? Have you suffered from this condition long?

As for your second statement. They removed people from their houses, travel hundreds of metres, then put civilians right in the middle of what they know will be a battle with hostile enemy. And not sure where you got the 'behind a 2 metre wall' bit from..oh right, sorry, I forgot....your making stuff up again cause you just can't admit that you are wrong.

Did you watch the video Grendel. Is your pea sized brain able to concentrate long enough to finally learn something.

As I said, once again, at least I have provided something. An article, a video. YOu...alas, nothing but your ignorant rants and ludicrous claims.

And you still wonder why everyone laughts at you boofy. Cheesy:D

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print