Forum

Back to OzPolitic.com   Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
  Forum Home Album HelpSearch Recent Rules LoginRegister  

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 
Send Topic Print
Muslims have a lot to learn from Zionists (Read 12102 times)
freediver
Gold Member

www.ozpolitic.com

At my desk.
Re: Muslims have a lot to learn from Zionists
Reply #45 - Feb 4th, 2009 at 6:15pm

What's this about peeing sitting down?

I identify as Mail because all I do is SendIT!
IP Logged

Soren
Gold Member

Reply #46 - Feb 4th, 2009 at 10:33pm

Lestat wrote on Feb 4th, 2009 at 1:17pm:
You continously post articles and opinions full of errrors, quite often you don't even know the simple facts, and time and time again you are made to look foolish when your rather 'basic' errors are highlighted.

You clearly don't know what your talking about. King Hussien's involvment in Black September is general knowledge amongst anyone who has a basic understanding of the history of the area/conflict. The fact that you didn't even get this basic component right speaks volumes.

Does the truth offend  you?

Lizzie, we were talking about King Abdullah's assassination by a Palo in 1951 before you came in, eyes rolling. Black September was 20 years later.

Details are just that in this case: whatever details you add, they simply support the point. The truth of Palo barbarity and treacherousneess is well made either way. No mitigating details, whether the king was killed or not, whether the palos were expelled from Jordan because of the assasination or beause they became insufferable, whetheer they assasinated the king of Jordan in one mosque or another.

And yes, it is an offensive truth, offensive like a bad smell, offensive like a grinning, staring idiot cutting his own veins to make you feel bad.

You may be seated, girl.

IP Logged

Soren
Gold Member

Reply #47 - Feb 4th, 2009 at 10:34pm

freediver wrote on Feb 4th, 2009 at 6:15pm:

Lizzie can explain.

IP Logged

freediver
Gold Member

www.ozpolitic.com

At my desk.
Reply #48 - Feb 5th, 2009 at 10:29am

Where is that old thread about bidets? I want to know what they did in the days before they had actual bidets.

IP Logged

Soren
Gold Member

Reply #49 - Feb 6th, 2009 at 9:37am

freediver wrote on Feb 4th, 2009 at 6:15pm:

http://www.islamqa.com/en/ref/9790

IP Logged

Calanen
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #50 - Feb 6th, 2009 at 8:44pm

One of the other things I like is that before you pray, you have to wash your c*ck.

So the muslim cabbies at the airport go into the mens room, and put their dicks in the sink. So next time you are about to wash your hands in the mens room at Sydney Airport, remember that many stinky sweaty muslim cab drivers that find deodorant haram have washed their c*cks in that sink.

Islam - the pinnacle of civilized behaviour.

Quote:
ISLAM is a vicious [un-reformable] political tyranny, which has always murdered its critics, and it continues that practice even today.
Yadda

IP Logged

Soren
Gold Member

Reply #51 - Feb 6th, 2009 at 9:07pm

Now I know why I am afraid of flying...

IP Logged

freediver
Gold Member

www.ozpolitic.com

At my desk.
Reply #52 - Feb 6th, 2009 at 9:28pm

What do they dry it on?

IP Logged

Soren
Gold Member

Reply #53 - Feb 6th, 2009 at 9:37pm

freediver wrote on Feb 6th, 2009 at 9:28pm:
What do they dry it on?

Oh noooo.... they just wack it againt the door handle a coupla times to shake the water orf! Now we can't get out!!!  Aaaarghhhh!!

Why not go by train?

(this has been a city rail announcement)

IP Logged

Lestat
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #54 - Feb 6th, 2009 at 11:21pm

Calanen wrote on Feb 6th, 2009 at 8:44pm:
One of the other things I like is that before you pray, you have to wash your c*ck.

So the muslim cabbies at the airport go into the mens room, and put their dicks in the sink. So next time you are about to wash your hands in the mens room at Sydney Airport, remember that many stinky sweaty muslim cab drivers that find deodorant haram have washed their c*cks in that sink.

Islam - the pinnacle of civilized behaviour.

hahaha...what a load of crap. Not sure where you plucked this bit of fantasy from...but please, keep it coming. Your showing everyone how ignorant you really are.

And please, try to keep it clean...no one wants to know about your fantasies.

IP Logged

Lestat
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #55 - Feb 6th, 2009 at 11:22pm

freediver wrote on Feb 6th, 2009 at 9:28pm:
What do they dry it on?

If you honestly believe this then you are dumber then I first thought.

Cheesy:D:D:D:D:D:D

IP Logged

Calanen
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #56 - Feb 7th, 2009 at 12:23pm

Quote:
hahaha...what a load of crap. Not sure where you plucked this bit of fantasy from...but please, keep it coming. Your showing everyone how ignorant you really are.

Nope. 100% truth. I drove taxis for 5 years. Ask the Christian Arabs, they will tell you. The Muslims are a bit defensive about it.

That's why the airports have been more willing to put in these prayer rooms with washing facilities, because they were tired of finding these guys with their yoo-hoos or their feet in the mens room sinks.

Quote:
ISLAM is a vicious [un-reformable] political tyranny, which has always murdered its critics, and it continues that practice even today.
Yadda

IP Logged

abu_rashid
Gold Member

Aussie Muslim

Reply #57 - Feb 10th, 2009 at 9:08pm

Ah freediver, now I see the motive behind the 'preparation for prayer' thread  Grin

This, like most of Calanen's information, is nothing but bovine faeces. Wudhu (ablutions in Islam) consist of washing the hands, mouth, nose, face, arms, head, ears and feet. I'm afraid there's no phallic scrubbing there Calanen, sorry to shatter your fantasies.

Just out of curiousity freediver, why is it that over 4 pages after I first asked my question, I still don't have a straight answer?? You constantly accuse me of avoiding answering questions, yet I've never lengthened any thread out for 4 pages like this. Can someone (who supports Zionism), which would include you I think fd, please answer my question about whether or not you think Zionism and it's methodology for taking over other people's countries should be emulated by Muslims in Australia.

Enough of the hypocrisy and just answer!

abu_rashid  
IP Logged

freediver
Gold Member

www.ozpolitic.com

At my desk.
Reply #58 - Feb 10th, 2009 at 9:20pm

It is a loaded question Abu. I don't mean loaded in the sense you use the term, where you refuse to answer because you think the answer might be reveal a truth you want to hide, or because the topic is 'controversial'. Rather, you imply in your question that many here are zionists, without asking. When I ask you to clarify who you think are zionists, you refuse to do so. Although, you did just accuse me. Substituting 'supporter of zionism' for zionist does not somehow unload the question. I support Israel's right to exist. This does not make me a Zionist. It does not make me a supporter of Zionism, and more than Hamas support Zionism by giving Israel a trigger to kill more people with.

Who else do you think is a zionist, or a 'supporter of zionism'?

IP Logged

abu_rashid
Gold Member

Aussie Muslim

Reply #59 - Feb 10th, 2009 at 9:43pm

Nice deflection, now just answer the question please.

abu_rashid  
IP Logged

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 
Send Topic Print