Forum

Back to OzPolitic.com   Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
  Forum Home Album HelpSearch Recent Rules LoginRegister  

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6
Send Topic Print
Muslims have a lot to learn from Zionists (Read 12106 times)
abu_rashid
Gold Member

Aussie Muslim

Re: Muslims have a lot to learn from Zionists
Reply #30 - Feb 3rd, 2009 at 9:04pm

Quote:
]They DID kill him? Oh, well, that changes EVERYTHING then, doesn't it?

What it changes is the facade that your article had any credibility as a truthful and accurate source. Whilst you guys can't even get basic historical facts right, how can anyone have any faith in the idea you'd be telling the truth?

abu_rashid  
IP Logged

mozzaok
Gold Member

OzPolitic

Melbourne
Reply #31 - Feb 3rd, 2009 at 9:20pm

Gee Abu, how untypical, to totally ignore the whole thrust of an argument, and divert to a triviality.

If the facts are SOOOO wrong, debunk them.
Care to try?

As far as I could see, it seemed a pretty funny, but fair assessment of the palestinian malaise.

OOPS!!! My Karma, ran over your Dogma!

IP Logged

abu_rashid
Gold Member

Aussie Muslim

Reply #32 - Feb 3rd, 2009 at 9:31pm

mozza, if people don't even know basic historical facts surrounding the conflict, it calls into question the authenticity and accuracy of their argument as a whole.

The fact the writer of the article got it so wrong, indicates it's not well researched. The fact soren didn't even realise it, indicates he doesn't know a lot about the history of the conflict, but instead just cuts and pastes stuff without even knowing what he's talking about. Since I have studied the conflict carefully, simple factual errors like that stand out a mile. then again, I am interested in the entire conflict as a historical phenomena, others are just interested in peddling propaganda to prop up shabby points of view.

I have wasted plenty of time debunking the false arguments and propaganda of the Zionist supporters here, I'm honestly growing tired. A sad example was that of the typical Zionist myth that the British Mandate of Palestine was actually Jordan and Palestine together, and that the Arabs got their half (Jordan) and the Jews got their half (Israel). I have spent far too many posts pointing out the complete lies of such a claim, yet Grendel, Calanen et al still have the gaul to claim it's true (Calanen is a lot quieter about it now, knowing he just looks foolish, Grendel has no shame though). Why would I waste any more time on such stubborn fools? They can't accept the facts, even if clearly shown to them... why beat my head against a brick wall? So I can end up as mentally challenged as they are?

abu_rashid  
IP Logged

Soren
Gold Member

Reply #33 - Feb 3rd, 2009 at 9:34pm

abu_rashid wrote on Feb 3rd, 2009 at 9:04pm:
Quote:
]They DID kill him? Oh, well, that changes EVERYTHING then, doesn't it?

What it changes is the facade that your article had any credibility as a truthful and accurate source. Whilst you guys can't even get basic historical facts right, how can anyone have any faith in the idea you'd be telling the truth?

'ello, 'ello, 'ello, why was he assassinated?  Because there were roumors that jordan and lebanon might want to make a - gasp* - peace deal with israel. The bloody cheek of them.

So the unerring instict for the WRONG DECISION kicks in and both the king of jordan and th PM of lebanon are assassinated by a palestinian.

And where was he assassinated? Why, in a mosque. And not any old dusty prayer tent either. In the holy mosque built upon the stone whence Mahomet acended to heaven. Nice.

Ten conspirators were accused of plotting the assassination and were brought to trial in Amman. The prosecution named Colonel Abdullah Tell, ex-Military Governor of Jerusalem, and Dr. Musa Abdullah Husseini as the chief plotters. The Jordanian prosecutor asserted that Col. Tell had given instructions that the killer, made to act alone, be slain at once thereafter to shield the instigators of the crime. Tell and Husseini fled to protection in Egypt and four local co-conspirators were sentenced to death in Amman. Jerusalem sources added that Col. Tell had been in close contact with the former "Grand Mufti of Jerusalem", Amin al-Husseini, and his adherents in Arab Palestine.

Amin al-Husseini? Where have we heard that name before? Ah yes, "In 1937, wanted by the British, he fled Palestine and took refuge successively in Lebanon, Iraq, Italy and finally Nazi Germany where he met Adolf Hitler in 1941." Ah, that Grand Mufti, eh? Santly man, that mufti. And waddaya know? The king's assassin was Mustafa Shukri Ashu, "a Palestinian from the Husseini clan." Yes, the mufti's clan.
The palestinians, with the clan and family as the only organisational glue, are more like an arab Camorra or Cosa Nostra than a people. 

« Last Edit: Feb 3rd, 2009 at 10:04pm by Soren »  

IP Logged

Lestat
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #34 - Feb 3rd, 2009 at 9:45pm

hahah...whats that, Soren getting his facts wrong...YET AGAIN.

Not playing with a full deck of cards that Soren...time and time again he makes rather basic factual errors.

And like a typical fool, he keeps coming back for more. Cheesy:D:D

If he had half a brain, he might even be dangerous. Cheesy

IP Logged

Soren
Gold Member

Reply #35 - Feb 3rd, 2009 at 10:20pm

Lestat wrote on Feb 3rd, 2009 at 9:45pm:

Not playing with a full deck of cards that Soren...time and time again he makes rather basic factual errors.

Ululate away, simple soul.

The summary of Palestinian errors is now proven to be completely and utterly demolished. They did indeed assaasinate the king of jordan who  might have been trying to make peace with Israel or not. What I can see now is that the palestinians, in fact, have always made the right decision and now they are living happy and contended lives, envied the world over. I can now see how the success or failure of that assasssination has made all the difference.

IP Logged

abu_rashid
Gold Member

Aussie Muslim

Reply #36 - Feb 4th, 2009 at 2:22am

soren,

Be careful. If you associate living a happy and contented life with making the right decisions, then you would need to admit that after 9/11, the US was not happy, because they'd made the wrong decisions that led to that event. Likewise Australia must've made bad decisions that led to Bali... according to your version of 'karma'.

Or is it only the Palestinians whose choices decide how happy or sad they'll be?

abu_rashid  
IP Logged

abu_rashid
Gold Member

Aussie Muslim

Reply #37 - Feb 4th, 2009 at 2:24am

Btw, King Abdullah was assasinated in Masjid al-Aqsa, not Qubat as-Sakhrah (Dome of the rock) as you inaccurately claimed above. Never mind though, it matches the rest of your factless post. Guess it's just a result of you just cut-pasting it wholesale from wikipedia or palestinefacts  Grin

abu_rashid  
IP Logged

mozzaok
Gold Member

OzPolitic

Melbourne
Reply #38 - Feb 4th, 2009 at 7:28am

Does the matter of mixing up the names, change the basic premise that it was another very poor choice, which used violence to try and further a political goal, which remains as distant as ever?

I don't see how, it still remains an example of another dumb choice, helping to keep them in the poo.

OOPS!!! My Karma, ran over your Dogma!

IP Logged

Lestat
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #39 - Feb 4th, 2009 at 8:38am

mozzaok wrote on Feb 4th, 2009 at 7:28am:
Does the matter of mixing up the names, change the basic premise that it was another very poor choice, which used violence to try and further a political goal, which remains as distant as ever?

I don't see how, it still remains an example of another dumb choice, helping to keep them in the poo.

I would of thought that killing 25000 Palestinians in one month, and then awarding the man (King Hussein) responsible a nobel peace price..would constitute a 'dumb choice'.

But hey, thats just me.

Sorens article is a nonsence piece full of many factual errors which have already been highlighted. I suggest if you really want to learn about Black September (In 1974) and the events surrounding this dark month, then go and do some research from somewhere a little more credibile.

Of course, alternatively, you can always take Soren's incorrect version of events, and remain in ignorance.

the choice is yours...

IP Logged

Lestat
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #40 - Feb 4th, 2009 at 8:39am

Soren wrote on Feb 3rd, 2009 at 10:20pm:
Lestat wrote on Feb 3rd, 2009 at 9:45pm:

Ululate away, simple soul.

The summary of Palestinian errors is now proven to be completely and utterly demolished. They did indeed assaasinate the king of jordan who  might have been trying to make peace with Israel or not. What I can see now is that the palestinians, in fact, have always made the right decision and now they are living happy and contended lives, envied the world over. I can now see how the success or failure of that assasssination has made all the difference.

haha...Soren's lies get exposed...so what does he do, he lies some more to cover his original lies.

Any other 'facts' you'd like to share with us Soren. I need a laugh. Cheesy

IP Logged

Soren
Gold Member

Reply #41 - Feb 4th, 2009 at 11:37am

Lestat wrote on Feb 4th, 2009 at 8:39am:

Yes, here's one:

As a good muslim man you have shaved your pubes and pee sitting down, like a girl.

Now that's funny.

IP Logged

Lestat
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #42 - Feb 4th, 2009 at 11:48am

Soren wrote on Feb 4th, 2009 at 11:37am:

Yes, here's one:

As a good muslim man you have shaved your pubes and pee sitting down, like a girl.

Now that's funny.

HAHAHAHA. is that meant to offend me?

IP Logged

Soren
Gold Member

Reply #43 - Feb 4th, 2009 at 12:21pm

Lestat wrote on Feb 4th, 2009 at 11:48am:

Yes, here's one:

Now that's funny.

No. Why, was your post meant to offend me?

Now we can all laugh, that's all.

IP Logged

Lestat
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #44 - Feb 4th, 2009 at 1:17pm

Soren wrote on Feb 4th, 2009 at 12:21pm:
Lestat wrote on Feb 4th, 2009 at 11:48am:

Yes, here's one:

Now that's funny.

No. Why, was your post meant to offend me?

Now we can all laugh, that's all.

Not at all, just stating a fact.

You continously post articles and opinions full of errrors, quite often you don't even know the simple facts, and time and time again you are made to look foolish when your rather 'basic' errors are highlighted.

You clearly don't know what your talking about. King Hussien's involvment in Black September is general knowledge amongst anyone who has a basic understanding of the history of the area/conflict. The fact that you didn't even get this basic component right speaks volumes.

Does the truth offend  you?

IP Logged

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6
Send Topic Print