Forum

Back to OzPolitic.com   Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
  Forum Home Album HelpSearch Recent Rules LoginRegister  

Pages: 1 2 3 4 ... 6
Send Topic Print
Muslims have a lot to learn from Zionists (Read 12109 times)
abu_rashid
Gold Member

Aussie Muslim

Re: Muslims have a lot to learn from Zionists
Reply #15 - Jan 30th, 2009 at 4:31am

Freediver,

Yes the Zionist entity is otherwise known as Israel.

I really don't see why it's so hard to understand, nor why the ever-so-precise definitions are so crucial to you responding to the question...

A Zionist is someone using their body, wealth, political position etc. to bring the goals of Zionism into existence, those of Arab transfer and Jewish usurpation of the emptied land.

A Zionist supporter is anyone who agrees with and supports Zionists in these aims.

soren,

Why does it have to be specifically 2000 years? 2000 years ago, my ancestors were somewhere in Germany, probably... Should I have a right of return there? To turn it into an Islamic state?

The Jews were merely one group of people who happened to inhabit Palestinee during history. Read your Bible a little more often and you'll see this.

As mentioned to you before, Muslims had come to Australia prior to the European invasion, therefore shouldn't we have a right to form a Zionist like ideology to return here? And use all the means and measures quoted above, that your beloved Zionism pioneered.

Can you just answer whether you think Zionism is actually a good way for an immigrating people to a land to deal with their 'hosts'???

Or do you not want to so publicly expose your hypocrisy and bigotry?

abu_rashid  
IP Logged

Soren
Gold Member

Reply #16 - Jan 30th, 2009 at 8:03am

abu_rashid wrote on Jan 30th, 2009 at 4:31am:
soren,

Why does it have to be specifically 2000 years? 2000 years ago, my ancestors were somewhere in Germany, probably... Should I have a right of return there? To turn it into an Islamic state?

The Jews were merely one group of people who happened to inhabit Palestinee during history. Read your Bible a little more often and you'll see this.

And all the other people have died out or disappeared. Except the jews.

Quote:
As mentioned to you before, Muslims had come to Australia prior to the European invasion, therefore shouldn't we have a right to form a Zionist like ideology to return here? And use all the means and measures quoted above, that your beloved Zionism pioneered.

Can you just answer whether you think Zionism is actually a good way for an immigrating people to a land to deal with their 'hosts'???

Or do you not want to so publicly expose your hypocrisy and bigotry?

This is the stupidest of analogies. Did the muslims leave any mark in Australia? And your connection to germany has no muslim significance.

When the Arabs are kicked out of Araby, get back to me and I'll be on your side. Until then, the jews are  entitled to Judea.
« Last Edit: Jan 31st, 2009 at 11:12pm by Soren »  

IP Logged

Yadda
Gold Member

A cat with a view
Reply #17 - Jan 30th, 2009 at 9:55am

abu_rashid wrote on Jan 29th, 2009 at 10:03pm:
Yadda,

That post contradicts most of your other posts. You've posted that Muslims stick together to the exclusion of others,
now you've posted an article showing that Saudi Arabia doesn't subscribe and instead discriminates against Muslims based on their ethnicity
. You can't have it both ways. Either Saudi Arabia follow Shari'ah law, or they don't, which is it?

abu,

I believe that your admission above, pretty much proves, what almost every 'educated' 'Kuffar' knows already.
......and what we are trying to convince good ppl in the muslim community of.

That ISLAM is a failed and corrupt system of 'laws'.

A system of laws, which ISLAM's [own] adherents are so confused about, even within their own communities, that they are always compelled to express their divergent 'beliefs' in violent ways, to assert that [only] their own 'sanctity' is immutable.

ISLAM is a system of laws which produces continual division, and strife, and violence,
.....until one faction is able to subdue all other divergent factions.

Yadda said,

Quote:
"......[ISLAM is a] system of laws, which ISLAM's [own] adherents are so confused about, even within their own communities, that they are always compelled to express their divergent 'beliefs' in violent ways,"

EXAMPLE - IN PEACEFUL AUSTRALIA

06 May 2007
Mosque violence Tensions boil over after move to replace imam

Paul Maley
A BITTER factional feud within Canberra's Islamic community has erupted into violence with a leading member being punched repeatedly in the grounds of the mosque at Yarralumla.

Secretary of the ACT Islamic Society Kurt Kennedy said he was set upon shortly after announcing the appointment of a new imam to replace the controversial Mohammed Swaiti.
He was assaulted while waiting on the mosque grounds for a lift home after announcing Mr Swaiti had been dumped and naming the new imam as Yahya Atay.
......"When our secretary Kurt Kennedy announced ... the new imam will deliver the [Friday speech] before prayer, two people jumped up and grabbed Kurt and pushed him around," he told the Canberra Sunday Times.
"They pushed him and wanted to throw him out of the mosque.
"Then the imam [Mr Swaiti] started screaming in the middle of the mosque, 'I am the imam of this mosque! I am the imam who will service you people! I will never step down! No one can force me to step down! I will be here until the day I die!"'

http://canberra.yourguide.com.au/detail.asp?class=news&subclass=general&story_id...

Muslims.

Lovely ppl.

Always a wonderful 'example' to their own community, and us believers, in a better way.
/sarc off

"....And he said unto him, If they hear not Moses and the prophets, neither will they be persuaded, though one rose from the dead."
Luke 16:31

IP Logged

freediver
Gold Member

www.ozpolitic.com

At my desk.
Reply #18 - Jan 30th, 2009 at 12:42pm

Quote:
I really don't see why it's so hard to understand, nor why the ever-so-precise definitions are so crucial to you responding to the question...

Because you are deliberately confusing two issues. You are trying to equate people who support Israel's right to exist with zionists. It is hardly an 'ever so precise definition'. I just want to know whether you think anyone who supports Israel's right to exist is a zionist. The only reason it is an issue is because you have been so reluctant to clarify, because it would make it harder for you to confuse the two issues.

I identify as Mail because all I do is SendIT!
IP Logged

abu_rashid
Gold Member

Aussie Muslim

Reply #19 - Feb 1st, 2009 at 11:08pm

Quote:
You are trying to equate people who support Israel's right to exist with zionists.

Nowhere have  I stated such people were Zionists. I said they'd be "supporters of Zionism". Since Israel only existed through transferring Arabs out of their villages and replacing them with Jews, then supporting the right of Israel to exist means supporting Zionism, does it not?

abu_rashid  
IP Logged

freediver
Gold Member

www.ozpolitic.com

At my desk.
Reply #20 - Feb 2nd, 2009 at 8:56am

So you don't think everyone who supports Israel's right to exist is a zionist? I just want to get a straightforward answer on this Abu, that's all. I don't like getting through five pages of debate only to find someone had only pretended to answer an important question and led everyone up the garden path.

IP Logged

Soren
Gold Member

Reply #21 - Feb 2nd, 2009 at 9:50pm

abu_rashid wrote on Feb 1st, 2009 at 11:08pm:
Quote:
You are trying to equate people who support Israel's right to exist with zionists.

Nowhere have  I stated such people were Zionists. I said they'd be "supporters of Zionism". Since Israel only existed through transferring Arabs out of their villages and replacing them with Jews, then supporting the right of Israel to exist means supporting Zionism, does it not?

When did this 'transferring' start? Is there an Israeli law that says that Arabs can be arbitrarily 'transferred' from their villages?

Or do you mean 'transfer' as when you sell your land you are 'transferred' from it elsewhere? Or when you start a war and your leaders suggest you 'transfer' out for a couple of weeks while they finish off the joos but the plan backfires and the pesky joos refuse to be finished off? Or when the joos occupied gaza and the west bank, which had been illegally held by Egypt and Jordan?

« Last Edit: Feb 2nd, 2009 at 10:35pm by Soren »  

IP Logged

Calanen
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #22 - Feb 2nd, 2009 at 10:10pm

Quote:
Since Israel only existed through transferring Arabs out of their villages and replacing them with Jews, then supporting the right of Israel to exist means supporting Zionism, does it not?

No here's the thing Lawrence of Charadia, Jews immigrated legally (in most cases) to the BMP. Nobody transferred anything anywhere.  It's like me saying that the Lebs in Lakemba expelled Australians from the suburb. Its a big load o crapola.

But unlike us soft jobbies who put up with Islamic crap pretty much non-stop since they got here, the Arabs decided that they'd kill the Jews as their favouriate team sport. And the UN eventually tried to stop the fighting by splitting the people into their separate parts, nobody had to 'leave' anywhere. It was the brains trust Arabs that got on the radio, declared war on the Jews, and told the Arabs to leave the Jewish areas to come back later after they'd won.

But they didnt win - they lost. Because just about everything Arabs and Muslims do, is a clusterf****, including this attempt. Cant build anything just destroy things.

So stop giving us all this crap about Arabs being put on railway cars and sent off to concentration camps like it was the Third Reich Buchenwald all over again. It wasnt. If Arabs could conquer their own idiotic hatred of jews, they'd have peace, their own state, and not be hated by pretty much everyone the world over for the insanity.

Quote:
ISLAM is a vicious [un-reformable] political tyranny, which has always murdered its critics, and it continues that practice even today.
Yadda

IP Logged

Calanen
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #23 - Feb 2nd, 2009 at 10:12pm

Also, the word 'Zionist' is just a coded word for the hatred of Jews.

They use Zionist to mean Jew, to try and sound more politically correct. What they want to say, but dont have the brass ones to say..is Jew Jew Jew.

Quote:
ISLAM is a vicious [un-reformable] political tyranny, which has always murdered its critics, and it continues that practice even today.
Yadda

IP Logged

Soren
Gold Member

Reply #24 - Feb 2nd, 2009 at 10:45pm

I was googling 'palestinians always make the wrong decision' a propos their unerring instinct for error and came across this.

The Palestinians undermine their right to exist!

They never failed to chose the wrong leaders, make the wrong decisions and go with the wrong partners.

Their current situation is their own doing: in '48 they listened to Syria, Jordan and Egypt and ran away, leaving Israel in order to make way for the "victorious Arab Armies"! WRONG CHOICE! They were tempted by their racism and hatred agains Jews, and by their Arab "friends". They became refugees, hated and despised by everybody.

Encouraged by Syria, they tried to kill King Abdallah of Jordan (after he hosted them!). WRONG CHOICE! The King killed several tens of thousands and kicked them out to Lebanon.

There they raped the Christians andcarried terror attacks against Israel. WRONG DECISION! Israel kiced them out of Lebanon and Hezbollah (Shiites) became the force while the Sunnis (palestinians) became the minority.

They breached the Madrid Peace Accord after thinking that they were strong enough to destroy Israel - WRONG DECISION! They got kicked in the balls and their lives became more miserable!

They rejected the Camp David Peace Accord and started another Itdifadah. WRONG CHOICE! They lost ANY credibility they had with the Israeli public and they got their ass kicked relentlessly ever since.

They joined Saddams invading forces in Kuwait, raping, murdering and stealing from their former Kuwaiti employers! Talk about snakes biting the hand that feeds them. WRONG CHOICE! Americans kicked Saddam out of Kuwait and Kuwaitis kicked the palestinians out of Kuwait and back to their hellhole. The entire Arab world saw how treacerous, disloyal and barbaric palestinians really are - even with their own "brothers"!

They elected Hamas in Gaza. WRONG CHOICE! Hamas murdered several thousand Gazans just because they were not its suporters, and ever since made the lives of the citizens a living hell by forcing fanatical Islam laws onto everybody (or else!). In addition they lost everything and then some when Israel decided that 8 years of 7000 Qassams and incessant terror attacks were enough reason to kick them in the balls - although some of the world clearly would have liked to see more dead Jews in the process.

Interesting what choice they will make now, when Hamas is weak, and after witnessing what kind of life Hamas can bring to them. I bet that AGAIN they will make the WRONG CHOICE!

IP Logged

mozzaok
Gold Member

OzPolitic

Melbourne
Reply #25 - Feb 2nd, 2009 at 11:27pm

Come on now Calanen, making sense, and using a non-Islamic concocted version of events, you must know, that is Zionism at it's worst. Wink

Soren, that precis of events would be a good script for a "Carry On" movie remake, unfortunately their comedy of errors has become a tragedy, so the only film they want to make is, "Carry On Hating".
« Last Edit: Feb 2nd, 2009 at 11:33pm by mozzaok »  

OOPS!!! My Karma, ran over your Dogma!

IP Logged

abu_rashid
Gold Member

Aussie Muslim

Reply #26 - Feb 3rd, 2009 at 5:51am

Calanen,

Quote:
So stop giving us all this crap about Arabs being put on railway cars and sent off to concentration camps like it was the Third Reich Buchenwald all over again.

Even Israeli historians have documented it, using mostly declassified Israeli documents. You can continue believing the mythical Zionist account if you like, but even many Israelis themselves have begun admitting the horrible truth about their past.

Guess it takes some longer than others to catch on.

soren,

Quote:
Encouraged by Syria, they tried to kill King Abdallah of Jordan (after he hosted them!). WRONG CHOICE! The King killed several tens of thousands and kicked them out to Lebanon.

If you actually had any knowledge of the conflict (beyond what you conveniently glean from Zionist propaganda sites) you'd know the Palestinians didn't try to kill Abdullah they DID kill him, and it was his grandson Hussein who killed tens of thousands about 20 years later... nevermind though... the rest of the article is truthful I'm sure  Grin

abu_rashid  
IP Logged

freediver
Gold Member

www.ozpolitic.com

At my desk.
Reply #27 - Feb 3rd, 2009 at 8:56am

Quote:
Even Israeli historians have documented it, using mostly declassified Israeli documents. You can continue believing the mythical Zionist account if you like, but even many Israelis themselves have begun admitting the horrible truth about their past.

What did they document?

Quote:
If you actually had any knowledge of the conflict (beyond what you conveniently glean from Zionist propaganda sites) you'd know the Palestinians didn't try to kill Abdullah they DID kill him, and it was his grandson Hussein who killed tens of thousands about 20 years later... nevermind though... the rest of the article is truthful I'm sure

So it was the right choice?

IP Logged

Soren
Gold Member

Reply #28 - Feb 3rd, 2009 at 9:26am

abu_rashid wrote on Feb 3rd, 2009 at 5:51am:
you'd know the Palestinians didn't try to kill Abdullah they DID kill him

They DID kill him? Oh, well, that changes EVERYTHING then, doesn't it?

IP Logged

freediver
Gold Member

www.ozpolitic.com

At my desk.
Reply #29 - Feb 3rd, 2009 at 10:05am

What is a Zionist, other than a supporter of Zionism?

It's no wonder the Palestinians and their Muslim supporters take the whole protocols of Zion thing so seriously. Everything the Palestinians and their leaders have done has worked in the favour of the Israelis. Except the dead ones of course, but the Palestinians don't seem to have much of a kill rate. It would be much easier on their egos to believe that the Jews were behind the scenes pulling everone's strings than to acknowledge what they brought upon themselves.

IP Logged

Pages: 1 2 3 4 ... 6
Send Topic Print