Pages: 1 ... 7 8 9 10 11 
Send Topic Print
democracy (Read 45698 times)
falah
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Re: democracy
Reply #120 - Jun 12th, 2012 at 8:39am

Avram makes his first post of the day at 9:30, Freeliar makes first post at 9:34. Coincidence?

Freeliar are you Avram?

Nothing is worthy of worship except God Almighty - our Creator!

IP Logged

Adamant
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Brisbane
Reply #121 - Jun 12th, 2012 at 8:43am

falah wrote on Jun 12th, 2012 at 8:39am:
Avram makes his first post of the day at 9:30, Freeliar makes first post at 9:34. Coincidence?

Freeliar are you Avram?

You are paranoid aren't you Falah!

In real life Gandalf is known as Mr 10%

IP Logged

falah
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #122 - Jun 12th, 2012 at 9:15am

I don't think that i am the only person here who thinks that this forum is full of sock puppets.

IP Logged

freediver
Gold Member

www.ozpolitic.com

At my desk.
Reply #123 - Jun 12th, 2012 at 12:20pm

You are going to an awful lot of effort to avoid answering some simple questions about Islam and democracy Falah. What did you expect? That you would accuse me of lying about Islam and democracy and that would be the end of it? That I would be too ashamed to ask questions if you called me silly names?

I guess I shouldn't be surprised. You made an entire thesis on jumping to absurd conclusions.

I identify as Mail because all I do is SendIT!
IP Logged

Baronvonrort
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #124 - Jun 12th, 2012 at 1:04pm

falah wrote on Jun 8th, 2012 at 7:17pm:
freediver wrote on Jun 8th, 2012 at 12:50pm:
No.

Let's try a third time: can you explain how democracy works in Islam?

If you are really curious, go ask a scholar.

How about this bloke, he says we need to behead democracy and replace it with Islam-

Leftists and the Ayatollahs have a lot in common when it comes to criticism of Islam, they don't tolerate it.

IP Logged

falah
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #125 - Jun 12th, 2012 at 1:35pm

The above speech is talking about a democratic system which allows evil. It is not saying anything about electing leaders.

A system which enables people to legalise evils such as prostitution and gambling is a corrupt abomination. This has nothing to do with electing leaders, it is in regard to how the system works.

IP Logged

Adamant
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Brisbane
Reply #126 - Jun 12th, 2012 at 3:02pm

falah wrote on Jun 12th, 2012 at 1:35pm:
The above speech is talking about a democratic system which allows evil. It is not saying anything about electing leaders.

A system which enables people to legalise evils such as prostitution and gambling is a corrupt abomination. This has nothing to do with electing leaders, it is in regard to how the system works.

Is this the type of
scumbag you are referring
to then Falah

Lifestyles of the Rich and Infamous

Posted by Daniel Greenfield Bio ↓ on Jun 11th, 2012 Comments ↓

In 2003, a year before his death, Forbes Magazine placed Yasser Arafat on their list of the world’s wealthiest kings and despots with a net worth of 300 million dollars. This number was on the low end of the estimates that had been made of the fortune of the leader of the Palestine Liberation Organization. Israeli intelligence had estimated Arafat’s net worth at 1.3 billion dollars and an audit conducted by American accountants, authorized by the Palestinian Authority, turned up 1 billion dollars in investments. While an exact number may never be arrived at, Time Magazine’s report that Arafat’s wife had received a 200,000-dollar-a-month allowance, gave one small glimpse into the lifestyles of the rich and infamous of the Palestinian Authority.

The Palestinian Authority books were a black hole with billions of dollars from Western and Muslim countries, bribes and foreign aid, going to a network of secret bank accounts and investment portfolios that not only financed terrorism, but also the lifestyles of the men at the top. The audits of the PA in the twilight days of Arafat and afterward were meant to reestablish the credibility of the Authority with foreign donors, while seizing control of the assets stockpiled by Arafat for the benefit of the new bosses.

Mahmoud Abbas, Arafat’s successor, has been accused of hoarding a fortune of 100 million dollars and of owning palaces and property across the Middle East. Those accusations come from Mohammed Rashid, Arafat’s former financial advisor, who knows the ins and outs of Palestinian Authority finances like no one else, and whose own net worth is estimated at being around half a billion dollars.

Abbas has accused Rashid of stealing 33.5 million dollars from the Palestinian Investment Fund, a fund which collected Arafat’s known slush funds together to replace the PA’s old ad hoc finances. Rashid responded by revealing the ruling Fatah Party’s secret slush fund in Jordan worth 39 million dollars and mentioned that an additional 5 million dollars had been spent on a Fatah convention in 2009, even though there hasn’t been a single election since 2006. And that 13 million dollars of that money had come from the United States.

Rashid and Abbas are probably both telling the truth … about each other. While the Palestinian Authority is constantly warning its foreign donors that it is deep in debt and on the verge of complete default, its upper echelons live in mansions, drive expensive cars and enjoy the better things in life. The Palestinian Authority is always bankrupt because its leaders always need more money and there are always suckers in Washington D.C. and Brussels willing to give it to them.

The Palestine Investment Fund is as much Abbas’ playground, as PA finances before it were for Arafat. Mohammed Dahlan, the former Security Minister, had claimed that 1.3 billion dollars had vanished from the Fund since it was turned over to Abbas’ control. Dahlan charged that the PIF should have held 2 billion dollars, instead of only 700 million.

But Dahlan, who ran on an anti-corruption ticket, would also know something about embezzlement, as his own net worth is estimated at 120 million dollars. Abbas’ people have accused Dahlan of corruption and of everything from plotting a coup to poisoning Arafat. More seriously he has been accused of helping fund Al-Qaeda in Gaza as a lever against Hamas. That would mean that American aid to the Palestinian Authority went to Al-Qaeda.

Much of Dahlan’s fortune came from his security forces which ran a racketeering network that controlled fuel and cigarettes. The cigarette monopoly currently belongs to Yasser Abbas, the son of the PA leader, though in Gaza, it was seized by Hamas, and Yasser Abbas has bitterly accused Hamas of stealing and reselling his cigarettes.

Dahlan is closely tied to Mohammed Rashid, Arafat’s former financial advisor. Abbas’ own financial advisor, Mohammad Mustafa, also doubles as Chairman and CEO of the Palestine Investment Fund. That is another way of saying that there is no real difference between the PA, the PIF and Abbas’ assets, just as there was no difference between the assets of Arafat and the Palestinian Authority.
Mohammed Mustafa is apparently an incredibly talented fellow because he earns over 400,000 dollars a year from his position at PIF. Mustafa is also Chairman of the Board at Wataniya Mobile, the Amaar Real Estate Group, which is actually a subsidiary that oversees PIF’s real estate holdings, and the Palestine Commercial Services Company. The PCSC, the economic arm of the PA, formerly run by Mohammed Rashid, is part of the ring of monopolies on basic services that fuels the Authority’s cash machine.

Hamas, supposedly elected as a response to Palestinian Authority corruption, is no different than its Fatah counterparts. A Palestinian Authority Minister accused it of stealing 800 million dollars and creating an electricity crisis by charging Gazan Arabs for electricity, but not paying the suppliers, while pocketing the money.  Such crises manufactured by malfeasance and corruption are blamed on Israel, with extensive media coverage of Muslims in Gaza sitting in the dark. This leads to more humanitarian assistance, which leads to more corruption, and the cycle goes on.

The nation building aid is the source of much of the corruption. American and European efforts to build up local companies end up financing the empires of well-connected Palestinian Authority officials and their kin. Companies like Falcon Holding Group and Sky Advertising, run by Abbas’ sons, pick up USAID contracts and turn a profit. Yasser Mahmoud Abbas, Abbas’ older son, who has a number of profitable businesses, is also his chosen successor.

http://frontpagemag.com/2012/06/11/lifestyles-of-the-palestinian-rich-and-infamous/2/

IP Logged

falah
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #127 - Jun 12th, 2012 at 3:16pm

Adamant wrote on Jun 12th, 2012 at 3:02pm:

Is this the type of
to then Falah

Your Zionist hatred betrays you.

Of course you are too retarded to realise that Arafat was a communist not a Muslim.

IP Logged

Adamant
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Brisbane
Reply #128 - Jun 12th, 2012 at 3:54pm

falah wrote on Jun 12th, 2012 at 3:16pm:

Is this the type of
to then Falah

Your Zionist hatred betrays you.

Of course you are too retarded to realise that Arafat was a communist not a Muslim.

I have stated before Falah but will state it again I DO NOT HATE, I cannot stand blamange within a metre of me but I do not hate some  people I dislike some people appall me I am disgusted sickened and revolted by the actions of true scum but I still do not HATE. IMO only Muslims HATE. That saddens me!

IP Logged

freediver
Gold Member

www.ozpolitic.com

At my desk.
Reply #129 - Jun 12th, 2012 at 5:45pm

What about democracy? Do you distinguish between democracy, 'electing leaders' and 'voting'? Do you only see democracy as valid if the outcome is Islamic law? Does Islam only allow the elected leader a mandate to establish shariah law, regardless of what law the people actually want? Is law that contradicts Islamic law evil by definition?

Does Islam see all methods of achieving the outcome of Islamic law as equally valid - eg electing someone, or killing any leader who stands in the way of Islamic law and putting a rightly guided Muslim in his place?

IP Logged

abu_rashid
Gold Member

Aussie Muslim

Reply #130 - Jun 12th, 2012 at 8:14pm

Is this the type of
to then Falah

Are you honestly so deluded as to think any sane Muslim cares for that Zionist puppet Arafat? Clearly your view of reality is severely obscured by your own ignorance.

abu_rashid  
IP Logged

abu_rashid
Gold Member

Aussie Muslim

Reply #131 - Jun 12th, 2012 at 8:16pm

Btw, I voted somebody elses puppet, as I don't think fd has the intellect to come up with these characters.

abu_rashid  
IP Logged

freediver
Gold Member

www.ozpolitic.com

At my desk.
Reply #132 - Jun 12th, 2012 at 9:30pm

I didn't realise you were allowed to disagree with Falah. Is he not a fellow Muslim?

IP Logged

abu_rashid
Gold Member

Aussie Muslim

Reply #133 - Jun 12th, 2012 at 10:00pm

Honestly fd, grow up, you're such a juvenile, I imagine myself back in primary school listening to the nonsense you come up with.

abu_rashid  
IP Logged

Adamant
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Brisbane
Reply #134 - Jun 12th, 2012 at 10:07pm

I have no knowledge to what you allude to.

abu_rashid wrote on Jun 12th, 2012 at 8:14pm:
sane Muslim

It is an oxymoron right Abu?

IP Logged

Pages: 1 ... 7 8 9 10 11 
Send Topic Print