Send Topic Print
Dhimmitude (Read 8536 times)
freediver
Gold Member

www.ozpolitic.com

At my desk.
Re: Dhimmitude
Reply #15 - Oct 25th, 2008 at 7:22pm

It doesn't matter what I or anyone says, you will think I have something to hide regardless.

Crap.

This has already been quite evident with Abu where he continously answers your loaded questions, and you treat him with suspicion...as if he's hiding something from you.

But he doesn't answer them. He deflects. You ask what Islamic law is, and he responds by telling you what Jewish law is. If I wanted to know about Jewish law, I would ask a Jew. If you pay attention, you'll notice that he tends to give a direct answer only to statements about Islam that are way off the mark. The closer you get to the truth about Islam, the more he tries to deflect.

Either way, anyone with half a brain will treat your 'wiki entry' with the respect it deserves, and it will be quite evident that it is written by a bigot

You are welcome to correct any errors.

Besides... sprint has already answered your questions.

But I don't trust sprint's knowledge of Islamic law. He doesn't seem to know much more than I do. Are you saying his copy and paste is correct?

Could someone please comment on the 'validity' of these two quotes from sprint on the previous page:

Quote:
Quran [47:37]: 'Do not show any cowardice, and do not at all invite the unbelievers to a peace when you have the upper-hand and may God be with you.'

In a tradition of the sincere and faithful [Calif Abu Bekr, 632-634] it is likewise said: "The abolition of a sacrilegious innovation is preferable to the permanent operation of the law."
« Last Edit: Oct 26th, 2008 at 1:12pm by freediver »  

I identify as Mail because all I do is SendIT!
IP Logged

freediver
Gold Member

www.ozpolitic.com

At my desk.
Re: Dhimmitude
Reply #16 - Oct 31st, 2008 at 3:37pm

Are non-Muslims allowed to testify against Muslims in court?

I identify as Mail because all I do is SendIT!
IP Logged

Pages: 1 2 
Send Topic Print