Forum

Back to OzPolitic.com   Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
  Forum Home Album HelpSearch Recent Rules LoginRegister  

Pages: 1 2 3 
Send Topic Print
Israel and Islamic concepts on spoils of war (Read 10108 times)
freediver
Gold Member

www.ozpolitic.com

At my desk.
Re: Israel and Islamic concepts on spoils of war
Reply #30 - Feb 12th, 2009 at 4:40pm

Quote:
Although we often hear a lot about these so called ex-Muslims, I very much doubt one will materialise.

Islam commands the death penalty for Apostasy right?

What is the penalty for blasphemy?

Quote:
Then again, they're all in hiding, in fear of their lives right? That's why they won't post here  Grin

I think you're laughter is a bit or a low blow, given that you promote an ideology that calls for the death penalty for such people. The fatwa that was placed on Rushdie was no joke. It was a blatant attack on free speech. If you truly believed in freedom of religion, you would oppose such barbarity, not laugh about it. It's like you rpetending that child abuse only happens in Christian churchs, but when a madrassa student rejects the sexual advances of a cleric, the cleric and his cronies burst in and throw acid on him, in front of his family. As if this wasn't absurd enough, the cleric actually expects to get away with it and the madrassa actually tries to cover it up. What other society would allow religious leaders to flaunt their sexual exploitation of children and intimidate the public in this way?

Quote:
this guy is merely cashing in on the kinda headlines apostasy from Islam can bring you.

Cashing in on the death penalty for their actions? Is that what you meant by 'headlines'?

I identify as Mail because all I do is SendIT!
IP Logged

Yadda
Gold Member

A cat with a view
Reply #31 - Feb 13th, 2009 at 9:53am

Lestat wrote on Feb 12th, 2009 at 2:59pm:
Anyone notice a pattern?

Without Jihadwatch Yadda...you are nothing. Actually, even with JihadWatch...you are nothing.

Cheesy:D:D

Lestat,

In answer to your Q.

Yes i do.

Why is it?

Why is it that muslims always rail against exposing the TRUTH?

Why is it that muslims despise the TRUTH, and despise those who expose the TRUTH?

+++++++++

Deuteronomy 32:3
Because I will publish the name of the LORD: ascribe ye greatness unto our God.
4  He is the Rock, his work is perfect: for all his ways are judgment: a God of truth and without iniquity, just and right is he.

Psalms 5:5
The foolish shall not stand in thy sight: thou hatest all workers of iniquity.
6  Thou shalt destroy them that speak leasing [deceit]: the LORD will abhor the bloody and deceitful man.

"....And he said unto him, If they hear not Moses and the prophets, neither will they be persuaded, though one rose from the dead."
Luke 16:31

IP Logged

Lestat
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #32 - Feb 13th, 2009 at 10:26am

Yadda wrote on Feb 13th, 2009 at 9:53am:
Lestat,

In answer to your Q.

hahah..thats funny, because I didn't actually ask you a question. My post was a statement, not a question. Its rather sad that you cannot tell the difference. Sad, but not surprising. Cheesy:D

Yes i do.

Yes you do what?

Why is it?

Why is what?

I think the term you mean is 'rally'. Not sure what trains have to do with the truth. Cheesy:D

Anyway, this is more of your usual nonsense. All you have is lies from a discredited anti-Islamic site known to spread lies.

Forgive us if we don't take your claims of 'truth' to seriously.

Why is it that muslims despise the TRUTH, and despise those who expose the TRUTH?

no...we despise liars like you. Islam is the truth, you, are nothing but a cut and paste king who has little understanding of his own religon, let alone Islam.

Deuteronomy 32:3
Because I will publish the name of the LORD: ascribe ye greatness unto our God.
4  He is the Rock, his work is perfect: for all his ways are judgment: a God of truth and without iniquity, just and right is he.

Do you understand this verse. I don't think you do, cause if you did, you would not of posted it. Besides, this is OT, don't you Christians only follow the NT. Well according to boofy anyway.

Psalms 5:5
The foolish shall not stand in thy sight: thou hatest all workers of iniquity.
6  Thou shalt destroy them that speak leasing [deceit]: the LORD will abhor the bloody and deceitful man.

Sorry to break it to you, but in this case, the foolish is you. Smiley

[/quote]

IP Logged

Yadda
Gold Member

A cat with a view
Reply #33 - Feb 13th, 2009 at 11:03am

Lestat wrote on Feb 13th, 2009 at 10:26am:

I think the term you mean is 'rally'. Not sure what trains have to do with the truth. Cheesy:D

Anyway, this is more of your usual nonsense. All you have is lies from a discredited anti-Islamic site known to spread lies.

Forgive us if we don't take your claims of 'truth' to seriously.

no...we despise liars like you. Islam is the truth, you, are nothing but a cut and paste king who has little understanding of his own religon, let alone Islam.

Lestat,

I take this opportunity to copy and paste, yet again!!!!

Dictionary,
rail [#2] = = (rail against/at) complain or protest strongly about or to.

"....And he said unto him, If they hear not Moses and the prophets, neither will they be persuaded, though one rose from the dead."
Luke 16:31

IP Logged

Pages: 1 2 3 
Send Topic Print