Forum

Back to OzPolitic.com   Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
  Forum Home Album HelpSearch Recent Rules LoginRegister  

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 
Send Topic Print
If Muslims "hate" the West why stay? (Read 18402 times)
jordan484
Gold Member

Genuine Aussie

Re: If Muslims "hate" the West why stay?
Reply #45 - Oct 20th, 2008 at 6:34am

Mozz - 1
Abu - 0

"We should always say that I may refrain from publishing a cartoon of the Prophet Mohammed, but it's because I fear you. Don't for one moment think it's because I respect you." Richard Dawkins

IP Logged

abu_rashid
Gold Member

Aussie Muslim

Reply #46 - Oct 20th, 2008 at 6:41am

Cheerleaders, and now a score keeper.

Btw, generally your friends who also share your same views (or will just agree with you on anything) don't count as an objective gauge of how the debate is going. It is measured by each persons ability to actually counter the others points, so move aside and let mozza answer Smiley

abu_rashid  
IP Logged

jordan484
Gold Member

Genuine Aussie

Reply #47 - Oct 20th, 2008 at 6:59am

I don't know anyone on here, so no one is my friend. Just concede mozz has absolutely owned you.

"We should always say that I may refrain from publishing a cartoon of the Prophet Mohammed, but it's because I fear you. Don't for one moment think it's because I respect you." Richard Dawkins

IP Logged

abu_rashid
Gold Member

Aussie Muslim

Reply #48 - Oct 20th, 2008 at 7:11am

We'll see when he answers.

Personally I don't see anything extraordinary about his post. I think the hype of the cheerleaders was probably more convincing. Grin

abu_rashid  
IP Logged

jordan484
Gold Member

Genuine Aussie

Reply #49 - Oct 20th, 2008 at 7:25am

Well, you wouldn't, much less admit it. You can't see a lot of things, doesn't mean they're not there. It just means you're too blind and biased to see them.

IP Logged

Sprintcyclist
Gold Member

OzPolitic

Reply #50 - Oct 20th, 2008 at 8:03am

Give me a "M",
Give me an "O"
Give me a "Z",
Give me a "Z"
Give me a "A",
Give me an "O"
Give me a "K",

What have you got ??

MOZZAOK !!!

What have you got ??

MOZZAOK !!!

What have you got ??

MOZZAOK !!!

Modern Classic Right Wing

IP Logged

NorthOfNorth
Gold Member

OzPolitic

Reply #51 - Oct 20th, 2008 at 8:18am

Careful with the praise.

Mozz is Papua New Guinean.

Not too much or he'll be obliged to send you a bottle of his semen.

But you might have Abu cornered on this one, Mozz.

Conviction is the art of being certain

IP Logged

Grendel
Gold Member

OzPolitic

Reply #52 - Oct 20th, 2008 at 9:04am

Blah blah blah...  blah, blah, blah...  answer questions...  blah blah blah...

OK Aboo so when are you going to answer questions..

want me to post the original opener for you again...  for the 3rd time.

IP Logged

mozzaok
Gold Member

OzPolitic

Melbourne
Reply #53 - Oct 20th, 2008 at 9:17am

I mentioned how I see a pattern of evasion, in many replies from Abu, and I asked if feeling assailed may be a factor, well in seeing the responses after my last post I could certainly understand why he might.

We tend to lose sight of the fact that we are all humans, and all have feelings, and Abu is not Islam, Islam is not Abu, and I don't need or want any cheering on and Abu doesn't need any derision on a personal level, fair enough?

I appreciate his efforts in trying to portray what he believes, to the best of his ability, but he is not the grand master that controls or decides what Islam represents.

Now I appreciate that I raised personal questions for Abu, about why he would wish to remain in australia, if his desire to experience a total Islamic lifestyle could never be realised here.

I would really like him to respond to those points, if he feels he can, but I would ask that he is given some respect for trying to convey what he believes in his heart.

OOPS!!! My Karma, ran over your Dogma!

IP Logged

abu_rashid
Gold Member

Aussie Muslim

Reply #54 - Oct 20th, 2008 at 9:19am

Quote:
OK Aboo so when are you going to answer questions..

In posts #15 and #19.

If you bothered to read them, and had the guts to answer them.

As I've already told you Grendel, a debate involves at least 2 participants. When one participant asks a question don't cower away from answering it and instead proclaim some hollow victory.

Now I've clearly answered yours questions, if you don't like my answers, then please counter or refute them. Let it be known that I've answered you twice already in posts #15 and #19, and that YOU are the little child refusing to continue the debate.

When you wanna continue, by addressing my posts, let me know...

abu_rashid  
IP Logged

mozzaok
Gold Member

OzPolitic

Melbourne
Reply #55 - Oct 20th, 2008 at 10:28am

Do you want to try and respond to the questions I posed about where you choose to make your home Abu?

OOPS!!! My Karma, ran over your Dogma!

IP Logged

Grendel
Gold Member

OzPolitic

Reply #56 - Oct 20th, 2008 at 10:44am

Oh I was just happy you reiterated what I said and have finally come around to my way of thinking on this Mozz....
(Welcome to the Darkside..)  Cool

He has his own cheer-squad, etc, etc, etc...

I'm still waiting for answers, not evasion.
« Last Edit: Oct 20th, 2008 at 10:53am by Grendel »  

IP Logged

Grendel
Gold Member

OzPolitic

Reply #57 - Oct 20th, 2008 at 10:47am

Oh and aboo...  in POST 1...  when you get around to addressing that properly, I'll look at your questions in 15 and 19.  I'm sure they'll be on topic and interesting. Grin

ROTFLMAO... I think you'll find I have answered yoU and even started a whole new topic in response to one.   Grin Grin  there are none so blind eh Aboo.
« Last Edit: Oct 20th, 2008 at 10:57am by Grendel »  

IP Logged

abu_rashid
Gold Member

Aussie Muslim

Reply #58 - Oct 20th, 2008 at 10:52am

Quote:
Do you want to try and respond to the questions I posed about where you choose to make your home Abu?

I already responded to your three main points in my post #38. You addressed my first response, but not my second one, why not? You've now made several posts, none of them addressing the issue I raised for you, and I then asked you again, Do you believe Muslim citizens of Australia don't have a right to campaign for legislation they'd like implemented?

I also countered your argument that other religious groups don't desire to see their fellow compatriots embrace their beliefs, and also that they don't desire to establish the "Kingdom of God on earth".

I also clearly refuted your blatant and false accusation about the Islamic term kafir being an apartheid term from South Africa.

I also challenged you to  bring any quote from me where I indicated that Muslims must usurp the democratic system in Australia, you did not.

I also challenged your slander of Muslims (Muslims are selfish, self centred people) with a question about how many Muslims you personally know to be able to makke such a sweeping judgement.

I also clearly stated for you my attitudes towards campaigning for the legsialisation of polygamy (which you still haven't answered, would this be an unAustralian act???) which you incorrectly claimed I call for.

Looking back over the little rally of posts we just exchanged mozzaok, it's quite obvious I've clearly addressed most, if not ALL, of your points, whilst you've failed to address most of mine, and have just ducked and avoided all of your obvious mistakes, false accusations and slanders. Not once pausing to apologise or at least re-evaluate your position in the discussion.

This is not a debate.. really it's a joke. I'm surprised you have so little shame and continue asking me to address points, when it's quite clear I have addressed yours and Grendel's quite extensively, as did Lestat and Gaybriel, they at least had the good sense to just leave you to your own childish follies... I should've done the same two or three pages ago.

abu_rashid  
IP Logged

Grendel
Gold Member

OzPolitic

Reply #59 - Oct 20th, 2008 at 10:56am

In the words of Monty Python...  RUN AWAY, RUN AWAY!!!!!!!!

IP Logged

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 
Send Topic Print