Forum

Back to OzPolitic.com   Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
  Forum Home Album HelpSearch Recent Rules LoginRegister  

Pages: 1 
Send Topic Print
Fatwa of Australian Muslim Scholar About Israel (Read 3541 times)
Eddi

Australian Politics

Fatwa of Australian Muslim Scholar About Israel
Sep 23rd, 2008 at 9:51pm

Australian Muslim scholar has issued a new fatwa about Israel.
According this fatwa, Muslims are obligated not to mention the name of Israel.
So if Muslims are not supposed to call that country as "Israel", what should they call it?

http://www.sheikhharon.com/announcements.html

IP Logged

Lestat
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Re: Fatwa of Australian Muslim Scholar About Israel
Reply #1 - Sep 23rd, 2008 at 10:07pm

Give it up Eddi....we all know that your nothing but a sham and your 'Sheikh Haron' is nothing but a hoax conjured up by your Bah'ai brothers.

IP Logged

easel
Gold Member

Reply #2 - Sep 23rd, 2008 at 10:12pm

Give it up Lestat, we all know you're nothing but a sham and your "Prophet Muhammed" is nothing but a hoax prophet pedophile conjured up by your Muslim brothers.

I am from a foreign government. This is not a joke. I am authorised to investigate state and federal bodies including ASIO.

IP Logged

Eddi

Australian Politics

Reply #3 - Sep 23rd, 2008 at 10:15pm

Lestat wrote on Sep 23rd, 2008 at 10:07pm:
Give it up Eddi....we all know that your nothing but a sham and your 'Sheikh Haron' is nothing but a hoax conjured up by your Bah'ai brothers.

I think you are mistaken. I don't know what you are talking about. I don't support him, my thread is actually for questioning and criticising. I am your side mate  Smiley

IP Logged

Eddi

Australian Politics

Reply #4 - Sep 23rd, 2008 at 10:19pm

easel wrote on Sep 23rd, 2008 at 10:12pm:
Give it up Lestat, we all know you're nothing but a sham and your "Prophet Muhammed" is nothing but a hoax prophet pedophile conjured up by your Muslim brothers.

It's confusing ... do you mean lestat is a Muslim? I didn't know that.

IP Logged

bluebird

Australian Politics

Reply #5 - Sep 23rd, 2008 at 10:25pm

Eddi wrote on Sep 23rd, 2008 at 9:51pm:
Australian Muslim scholar has issued a new fatwa about Israel.
According this fatwa, Muslims are obligated not to mention the name of Israel.
So if Muslims are not supposed to call that country as "Israel", what should they call it?

http://www.sheikhharon.com/announcements.html

Interesting question. What would they call it. I think the mods from the Islam section might have the answer to this one.

IP Logged

Lestat
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #6 - Sep 23rd, 2008 at 11:06pm

Eddi wrote on Sep 23rd, 2008 at 10:15pm:
Lestat wrote on Sep 23rd, 2008 at 10:07pm:

I think you are mistaken. I don't know what you are talking about. I don't support him, my thread is actually for questioning and criticising. I am your side mate  Smiley

And what side might that be?

IP Logged

Lestat
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #7 - Sep 23rd, 2008 at 11:07pm

easel wrote on Sep 23rd, 2008 at 10:12pm:

Think that one up all on your own Easel...or did you get your bikini clad mum to help you out. Cheesy

IP Logged

easel
Gold Member

Reply #8 - Sep 23rd, 2008 at 11:12pm

Lestat, you are not my bikini clad mum, but if you like I can refer to you as that from now on.

I am from a foreign government. This is not a joke. I am authorised to investigate state and federal bodies including ASIO.

IP Logged

Lestat
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #9 - Sep 23rd, 2008 at 11:35pm

easel wrote on Sep 23rd, 2008 at 11:12pm:
Lestat, you are not my bikini clad mum, but if you like I can refer to you as that from now on.

Whatever turns you on....oops, sorry I forgot, you don't get turned on. You can't get it up anymore....sorry. Wink

IP Logged

easel
Gold Member

Reply #10 - Sep 23rd, 2008 at 11:43pm

Why would my mother in a bikini turn me on?

Lestat! You are such a lusty deviant!

IP Logged

Lestat
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #11 - Sep 24th, 2008 at 12:10am

easel wrote on Sep 23rd, 2008 at 11:43pm:
Why would my mother in a bikini turn me on?

Lestat! You are such a lusty deviant!

lol. Cheesy

YOu really do have trouble following a conversation don't you. My apologies, I forgot that I am dealing with a mental midget. I should of made my self more clear.

It was you that stated that....

"Lestat, you are not my bikini clad mum, but if you like I can refer to you as that from now on."

I then replied with 'Whatever turns you on...blah blah blah'.

I can't believe that I really need to explain this to you for you to understand, cause really, anyone with half a brain can see what I was saying...but here we go. I'm feeling generous...

When I said 'whatever turns you on', it was in regards to your statement that you can call me 'your bikini clad mother'.

Understand?

gee, I can't believe how low this chat has gone...I guess it is true what say....never debate with an idiot, they'll bring you down to there level every time.

IP Logged

easel
Gold Member

Reply #12 - Sep 24th, 2008 at 12:15am

And then beat you with experience?

I don't know Lestat, I thought what you were writing was fairly obvious, considering you recently have written that men see women in bikinis as objects of sexual desire, then you refer to my mother in a bikini, then say whatever turns you on, and make sexual innuendos.

Freudian slip Lestat? Or are you just being a lying pile of filth?

IP Logged

abu_rashid
Gold Member

Aussie Muslim

Reply #13 - Sep 24th, 2008 at 1:26am

Actually the name Isra'eel (Arabic spelling) is mentioned many times in the Qur'an. In contrast the name Falasteen (Arabic spelling for Palestine) is not mentioned once.

So if anything, the name Isra'eel, which is the name of a noble Prophet, Ya'koub (pbuh) according to Islam should be far more closer to Islam than Falasteen which isn't mentioned in the Qur'an at all.

But that's only names, it means nothing. Islamically the land is called Bayt al-Maqdis (Holy Domain) and is part of the larger province known as ash-Shaam (The Levant) and has been for about the last 1200 years.

Regardless of the name, it's quite obvious the 'Sheikh Haron' persona is a fake, and it's creators are obviously just trying to draw the Jewish element into this, to get a bit more political mileage out of the defamation of Muslims.

abu_rashid  
IP Logged

abu_rashid
Gold Member

Aussie Muslim

Reply #14 - Sep 24th, 2008 at 1:28am

Lestat, just a reminder that it's not nice to speak ill of others family members.

abu_rashid  
IP Logged

JC Denton
Gold Member

Reply #15 - Sep 24th, 2008 at 1:48am

israel sucks but we should deport this guy

IP Logged

freediver
Gold Member

www.ozpolitic.com

At my desk.
Reply #16 - Sep 24th, 2008 at 10:26am

Easel and Les, quit the personal bickering please.

Why are people still taking this guy seriously? If someone claiming to be the real Queen of England declared war on Australia via their website, would you all panic and start rounding up Brits? Don't let people like this play you for fools. It's a publicity machine, courtesy of free adverstising from gullible fools.

I identify as Mail because all I do is SendIT!
IP Logged

muso
Gold Member

Gladstone, Queensland
Reply #17 - Sep 24th, 2008 at 10:33am

It's the fake Sheik again. Probably some redneck trying to arouse discrimination against Muslims.

1523 people like this. The remaining 7,134,765,234 do not 

IP Logged

JC Denton
Gold Member

Reply #18 - Sep 24th, 2008 at 2:53pm

or maybe it's just some angry muslim guy spewing hateful crap

ockhams razor Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked

IP Logged

bluebird

Australian Politics

Reply #19 - Sep 26th, 2008 at 6:55am

I personally have started to follow that site, and I find it quite an interesting site. I don't agree that he is fake and I certainly won't go by any articles from news.com.au actually there's even a video about the conspiracy against Islam. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Baim1QGa64M

I find the site has some interesting content, and its not your usual Islamic site. The site has a few new announcements, a video for Aboriginals to watch, a Muslim Confesses to being a Terrorist and a message in Chinese.
http://www.sheikhharon.com/announcements.php

And they're opening a forum in October so that will be interesting.
http://www.sheikhharon.com/forums.php
So I guess any questions we have can be asked on the forum.

Now back to the topic the fatwa is actually about stolen property, so we can say Israel but we can also say Australia too, as Australia actually belongs to the Indigenous people.

« Last Edit: Sep 26th, 2008 at 7:02am by bluebird »  

IP Logged

abu_rashid
Gold Member

Aussie Muslim

Reply #20 - Sep 26th, 2008 at 9:14am

bluebird,

Quote:
I personally have started to follow that site, and I find it quite an interesting site.

What exactly do you find interesting about it? As a Muslim, I find it to be very suspicious. It doesn't even seem to have any Islamic material on it at all, just material designed to inflame tensions between Muslims and non-Muslims. Is this what you find interesting about it?

Quote:
I don't agree that he is fake and I certainly won't go by any articles from news.com.au actually there's even a video about the conspiracy against Islam.

There's quite a lot of evidence that suggests it's a fake. Most of which I've detailed before, and I think you've read.

Quote:
I find the site has some interesting content, and its not your usual Islamic site.

Not usual, that's an understatement, I've never come across an Islamic site anything like this site at all. I think the only people who'd find the content interesting, are those who'd be interested in inciting tensions between Muslims and non-Muslims.

Quote:
So I guess any questions we have can be asked on the forum.

I wonder why their only line of communication is a promised future forum?? why do they not allow direct contact? I've never heard of any Islamic organisation that advertises themselves so publically, yet doesn't even allow anyone to actually meet or interact personally with them.

abu_rashid  
IP Logged

bluebird

Australian Politics

Reply #21 - Oct 2nd, 2008 at 7:21am

Abu- I am not interested in inciting tensions between Muslims and non-Muslims. I am interested in politics a little and Islam.
I don't know why their only line of communication is a future forum.
I have read your previous posts and everyone elses, but some people say the scources of these news links they are ones that like to incite tensions between Muslims and non-Muslims.

IP Logged

Gaybriel
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #22 - Oct 9th, 2008 at 10:38pm

Sheikh Haron is a real person (I know people who have spoken to him directly).

As to whether he's a self proclaimed sheikh or not I dunno.

One thing for sure is he's a crack pot looking for attention

IP Logged

Pages: 1 
Send Topic Print