Forum

Back to OzPolitic.com   Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
  Forum Home Album HelpSearch Recent Rules LoginRegister  

Pages: 1 2 3 
Send Topic Print
Australian Branch of Hezbollah Just Started! (Read 4807 times)
abu_rashid
Gold Member

Aussie Muslim

Re: Australian Branch of Hezbollah Just Started!
Reply #30 - Sep 6th, 2008 at 10:37pm

Quote:
No, im called redneck by many and thats what caught my eye.

Doesn't surprise me.

Quote:
Half wit never.

The two go hand in hand.

abu_rashid  
IP Logged

DILLIGAF
Gold Member

The greens are red
Reply #31 - Sep 6th, 2008 at 10:57pm

abu_rashid wrote on Sep 6th, 2008 at 10:37pm:
Quote:
Half wit never.

The two go hand in hand.

Just like 40 year old Mohammed and 6 year old Aisha.

Total anti-marxist and anti-left wing. The Right is Right.&&&&&&

IP Logged

freediver
Gold Member

www.ozpolitic.com

At my desk.
Reply #32 - Sep 7th, 2008 at 10:09am

Don't make this personal Phil.

I identify as Mail because all I do is SendIT!
IP Logged

abu_rashid
Gold Member

Aussie Muslim

Call to probe mystery Shia cleric
Reply #33 - Sep 7th, 2008 at 12:56pm

It appears that even the Shi'a don't know who this guy is either, even though he claims to have been a top Shi'a cleric (An Ayatollah no less) that  was supposedly in with Khomeini.

-----

FEDERAL agents have been urged by the nation's senior Shia leader, Kamal Mousselmani, to investigate an Iranian man purporting to be a prominent Islamic cleric.

Sheik Mousselmani told The Australian yesterday the mystery cleric - who has been identified as Ayatollah Manteghi Boroujerdi on his website after appearing under the name Sheik Haron - was not a genuine Shia spiritual leader.

He said there were no ayatollahs - supreme Shia scholars - in Australia and none of his fellow spiritual leaders knew who Ayatollah Boroujerdi or Sheik Haron was.

"We don't know him and we have got nothing to do with him," Sheik Mousselmani said. "The federal police should investigate who he is. It should be their responsibility."

Sheik Haron, who insulted the family of an Australian soldier killed in Afghanistan in November, was accused by Muslim leaders of being a fake cleric deliberately stirring anti-Islamic sentiment.

Sheik Mousselmani, head of the Supreme Islamic Shia Council of Australia, which represents the nation's 30,000 Shi'ites, said Sheik Haron's website - Sheik Haron Web - gave him away as an amateur who knew little about Shia Islam.

"From the way he writes his (fatwas or religious edicts), I don't think he is Shia Muslim," Sheik Mousselmani said. "And there are no ayatollahs in Australia.

"We don't follow, we don't support and we don't stand with anyone we don't know. He's not one of us."

Sheik Haron has been identified in a letter on his websites that claims he is of Iranian background and once supported the country's Islamic revolution against US "oppression".

"Ayatollah Boroujerdi was supporting Ayatollah Khomeini (leader of the Iranian Islamic revolution) and the Islamic revolution like many others who were against the oppression of the United States of America, but later the direction of the Islamic revolution changed and it was not what the nation expected it to be," the letter says.

Sheik Haron's website lists a number of letter he has written to officials and ministers, including one to former attorney-general Philip Ruddock and one to federal police commissioner Mick Keelty.

The Australian Federation of Islamic Councils president Ikebal Patel said yesterday the body's investigation into the cleric last month could not find any information on who Sheik Haron is.

"I know the community very well, and this just doesn't make sense," he said. "We couldn't find anything on the man."
« Last Edit: Sep 7th, 2008 at 2:08pm by abu_rashid »  
abu_rashid  
IP Logged

Sprintcyclist
Gold Member

OzPolitic

Reply #34 - Sep 7th, 2008 at 11:05pm

fact remains, his claims are exactly what every good muslim agrees with

Modern Classic Right Wing

IP Logged

Classic Liberal
Gold Member

OzPolitic

sydney
Reply #35 - Sep 8th, 2008 at 9:50pm

DILLIGAF wrote on Sep 5th, 2008 at 3:29pm:
abu_rashid wrote on Sep 5th, 2008 at 2:41pm:
Actually we give economic and diplomatic aid to Israel. So we do have some direct link.

Angry WTF for? Israel is rich enough. Angry

And its on the other side of the friggen planet too.

If it is true that that extremist muslimes is starting here, ARM UP PEOPLE, THIS IS THEIR ATTEMPT TO TAKE OVER.

would you be able to provide a link proving aid to Israel?

All i could find was humanitarian aid provided to both israel and arabs for refugees etc.

IP Logged

Acid Monkey
Gold Member

Goth Father

EU
Reply #36 - Sep 19th, 2008 at 5:22pm

abu_rashid wrote on Sep 6th, 2008 at 9:03pm:
I've met Arabs, Afghanis,.... yet never a Persian/Iranian Muslim.

None at all, in Australia? Are they so small in numbers? Perhaps Malik can introduce you to some (wherever he is). He's supposed be of the Sh'ia sect.

Wink

IP Logged

freediver
Gold Member

www.ozpolitic.com

At my desk.
Reply #37 - Sep 23rd, 2008 at 10:57am

abu_rashid wrote on Sep 7th, 2008 at 12:56pm:
FEDERAL agents have been urged by the nation's senior Shia leader, Kamal Mousselmani, to investigate an Iranian man purporting to be a prominent Islamic cleric.

"We don't know him and we have got nothing to do with him," Sheik Mousselmani said. "The federal police should investigate who he is. It should be their responsibility."

Why are Australia's Muslim leaders calling for the federal police to investigate this guy? Do they think the police have nothing better to do? Do they think it is a major crime to make fales claims of religious authority? I can't imagine anything worse than the federal police being used to track down people who emabarrass religious institutions. It sounds like something straight out of the middle east.

I identify as Mail because all I do is SendIT!
IP Logged

Eddi

Australian Politics

Reply #38 - Sep 27th, 2008 at 12:41pm

Abu Rashid wants intentionally to change the topic and speaks about his favorite Sheikh Haron lol
"Hezbollah Australia" is different organisation and nothing to do with Sheikh Haron.

Hey guys I just saw their logo, it is similar to the logo of Hezbollah in Lebanon.
http://www.hizbullah.com.au/

IP Logged

Pages: 1 2 3 
Send Topic Print