Thread Necromancy (Read 1325 times)
locutius
Gold Member

You can't fight in here!
It's the War Room

Queensland
Thread Necromancy
Aug 29th, 2008 at 10:45am

To the old hands......Sorry for dragging up old threads but I don't want to start threads that have already have a ready made dialogue. Beside there are some new members who may feel the same way.

Mostly threads I would revive will be political or social issue theads. Its the main reason for me being here. Chewing the fat with other intelligent people is good also, but generally not interested in squabbles.

I dream of a better tomorrow, where chickens can cross the road and not be questioned about their motives.

IP Logged

freediver
Gold Member

www.ozpolitic.com

At my desk.
Re: Thread Necromancy
Reply #1 - Aug 29th, 2008 at 10:48am

That's fine. I prefer people to use the old threads rather than start new ones on the same topic.

I identify as Mail because all I do is SendIT!
IP Logged

mozzaok
Gold Member

OzPolitic

Melbourne
Reply #2 - Aug 29th, 2008 at 11:17am

I had to search for the ban religious schools thread yesterday, some of the older ones are hard to find.

I knew a girl once, she was so easy she wouldn't say no to a necrophiliac. Wink

OOPS!!! My Karma, ran over your Dogma!

IP Logged

BatteriesNotIncluded
Gold Member

MediocrityNET: because
people died for this!

Reply #3 - Sep 12th, 2008 at 6:17pm

mozzaok wrote on Aug 29th, 2008 at 11:17am:
I had to search for the ban religious schools thread yesterday, some of the older ones are hard to find.

I knew a girl once, she was so easy she wouldn't say no to a necrophiliac. Wink

Have you heard the song "Necromancer" by Sepultura(first album- "Morbid Visions")? (Very cool!)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5I0dxsqo-l4

You can search specific sites on Google so this may help you find threads you are looking for on this site!  Wink

*Sure....they're anti competitive as any subsidised job is.  It wouldn't be there without the tax payer.  Very damned difficult for a brainwashed collectivist to understand that I know....  (swaggy) *

IP Logged

mozzaok
Gold Member

OzPolitic

Melbourne
Reply #4 - Sep 12th, 2008 at 6:33pm

I really am a little too old for death metal, thanks anyway.

I never like Deep Purple, Led Zeppelin was the  closest I got to anything even approaching metal.
I got to see one of their last gigs, at the knebworth festival in the UK, I think I must have smoked half an ounce of red leb that day, but it was freakin awesome, a highlight of my life.

I am more of a fan of the likes of Tim Buckley, I saw this film clip on "The Monkees" TV show as a teen, and it blew my mind.

A twelve string, a voice that would make angels envious, and a single take, pure music does it for me.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k2QmQhYZEvQ&feature=related

I just heard part of a promo for a new show featuring classic aussie albums, which is featuring a Nick Cave album, an old mate of mine used to produce all his stuff, so I was there for many of the recordings, so I am keen to check that out too.
I think it will be on ABC soon.

OOPS!!! My Karma, ran over your Dogma!

IP Logged

Acid Monkey
Gold Member

Goth Father

EU
Reply #5 - Sep 12th, 2008 at 8:53pm

I don't mind death metal. I saw Sepultura twice during their Arise and Beneath The Remians tour. Both gigs were awesome. I don't mind black metal either - saw Cradle of Filth during one of my European trips 2 years ago.

I'm more into 70s Punk, Metal and New Wave - Ramones, The Stooges, MC3, Joy Division, Happy Mondays, Black Sabbath, Iron Maiden etc. I grew up with these guys.

Smiley

IP Logged

oceanz
Gold Member

Auzgurl..

Reply #6 - Sep 12th, 2008 at 10:35pm

Acid Monkey wrote on Sep 12th, 2008 at 8:53pm:
I don't mind death metal. I saw Sepultura twice during their Arise and Beneath The Remians tour. Both gigs were awesome. I don't mind black metal either - saw Cradle of Filth during one of my European trips 2 years ago.

I'm more into 70s Punk, Metal and New Wave - Ramones, The Stooges, MC3, Joy Division, Happy Mondays, Black Sabbath, Iron Maiden etc. I grew up with these guys.

Smiley

What "metally defintion"does Slayer fit into.? Death?

I do like one of theirs called "Angel of Death"..

I like bands/ music from any era as long as they  capture my imagination.

&&Jade Rawlings on Cousins " He makes our team walk taller..a very good team man , Ben Cousins"

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print