Forum

Back to OzPolitic.com   Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
  Forum Home Album HelpSearch Recent Rules LoginRegister  

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
single sex state schools (Read 804 times)
freediver
Gold Member

www.ozpolitic.com

At my desk.
single sex state schools
Jul 13th, 2008 at 9:45am

Anna Bligh (QLD premier) will be releasing some kind of document for public discussion later this year. One of the options up for discussion is single sex state schools. Anna seemed to think this would be a good idea as it would give parents greater choice and flexibility.

I identify as Mail because all I do is SendIT!
IP Logged

liko

Australian Politics

Re: single sex state schools
Reply #1 - Aug 1st, 2008 at 3:09pm

Ha,the Rich realised they dumbed down people to much,that's why the big corp's were looking for Children who were home schooled,i would NEVER send my child to school,homeschooling all the way-but people are to interested in the BMW than their children being smart.The scam is that even the public school system could be alot better the truth is ,they don't want it to.They might now though, because everyone is so dumb.They are trying to make home schooling illegal in the US because ,teachers and princaples wouldn't send their children to school and were getting them home schooled,and because they new how it all worked.

IP Logged

Exotic Cheese

Australian Politics

Reply #2 - Aug 1st, 2008 at 4:15pm

Same sex schools and home schooling in one thread? Why not throw in religiously segregated schools too and we can have a discussion on the three worst frameworks for education

IP Logged

locutius
Gold Member

You can't fight in here!
It's the War Room

Queensland
Reply #3 - Aug 4th, 2008 at 10:15am

Exotic Cheese wrote on Aug 1st, 2008 at 4:15pm:
Same sex schools and home schooling in one thread? Why not throw in religiously segregated schools too and we can have a discussion on the three worst frameworks for education

What is your issue with home schooling in general and specifically. I have met many adults that where home schooled and almost all of them are brighter, with better general knowledge, usually big readers and quite arty. The majority are a little screwed up and lack certain social skills, but this is usually because their parents chose home schooling to keep them away from certain "undesirables" as opposed to giving them a better education. Others are talented and balanced individuals.

I dream of a better tomorrow, where chickens can cross the road and not be questioned about their motives.

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print