Forum

Back to OzPolitic.com   Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
  Forum Home Album HelpSearch Recent Rules LoginRegister  

Pages: 1 2 3 ... 6
Send Topic Print
Arrogant iran do whatever they want. (Read 25754 times)
Sprintcyclist
Gold Member

OzPolitic

Arrogant iran do whatever they want.
Jul 9th, 2008 at 11:51pm

Some countries/people are not interested in following the rules.
They will do whatever they want to achieve their undemocratic aims.
The democratic world stands by wringing our hands, hoping to not "offend" anyone.

Idiots we are .

"IRAN'S latest missile tests show the threat posed by the Islamic republic is not "imaginary", US Secretary of State Condoleezza Rice said today.

"It's evidence that the missile threat is not an imaginary one," Ms Rice told journalists at a news conference in the Bulgarian capital Sofia when asked about Iran's latest test of its Shahab-3 missile.

The Shahab-3 was among a broadside of nine missiles fired off early today from an undisclosed location in the Iranian desert, state-run Arabic channel Al-Alam and its English counterpart Press-TV reported.

The missile is capable of reaching Israel.

"It's time for Iranians to stop violating their Security Council obligations and start fulfilling them," Ms Rice said.

She was in Sofia to receive a medal for her role in obtaining the release a year ago of Bulgarian nurses and a Palestinian doctor jailed in Libya.

During her brief stop, Ms Rice met with Foreign Minister Ivaylo Kalfin, Prime Minister Sergey Stanishev and President Georgy Parvanov.

Earlier, Washington had already condemned Iran's test of a missile that puts Israel within reach and warned the Islamic republic to abandon its ballistic missile program "immediately".

"Iran's development of ballistic missiles is a violation of United Nations Security Council resolutions and completely inconsistent with Iran's obligations to the world," said White House spokesman Gordon Johndroe.

"The Iranians should stop the development of ballistic missiles, which could be used as a delivery vehicle for a potential nuclear weapon, immediately," he warned on the margins of the Group of Eight summit in Japan."

http://www.theaustralian.news.com.au/story/0,25197,23995368-12377,00.html

Modern Classic Right Wing

IP Logged

abu_rashid
Gold Member

Aussie Muslim

Re: Arrogant iran do whatever they want.
Reply #1 - Jul 10th, 2008 at 12:11am

Israel already has nuclear weapons, but they're playing by the rules?

Another case of Democracy and her Hypocrisy.

abu_rashid  
IP Logged

Sprintcyclist
Gold Member

OzPolitic

Reply #2 - Jul 10th, 2008 at 9:05am

"....Iran's development of ballistic missiles is a violation of United Nations Security Council resolutions ......"

Adu - another case of "extremist" muslims doing anything they want and a socalled moderate (yourself) saying that is good.
iran has been ignoring the UN for a very long time. 
But that is quite ok if it is a muslim country

scratch a muslim, find an islamic.

IP Logged

abu_rashid
Gold Member

Aussie Muslim

Reply #3 - Jul 10th, 2008 at 10:19am

Are you normal?

Did you completely miss my post, read something from your own mind, and then respond to it, mistakenly believing it was posted by me???

1) Please answer about Israel.

2) Nowhere did I say it was good, unless you'd like to quote me?

3) Not that there's actually any such noun in the English language as "islamic" (It's an adjective) but wouldn't it make sense for a Muslim to be Islamic? Kinda like mentioning that a Jew might be Jewish.

You are a perfect example of why people such as myself reject Christianity and embrace Islam, you're completely devoid of any logic or reason whatsoever.

abu_rashid  
IP Logged

Sprintcyclist
Gold Member

OzPolitic

Reply #4 - Jul 10th, 2008 at 10:46am

Abu - no, I am not normal.
Not for one second did I like ABBA or blieve ruddys populist shams.

I assume israel are playing by the rules.
you never came out hard agaisnt iran - complicit approval.
As is the norm.

thanks for confirming my beliefs on all muslims being islamics and therefore being against freedom of sppech and thought.

Where's your head at ??

IP Logged

freediver
Gold Member

www.ozpolitic.com

At my desk.
Reply #5 - Jul 10th, 2008 at 12:29pm

Why do you assume that?

I identify as Mail because all I do is SendIT!
IP Logged

Acid Monkey
Gold Member

Goth Father

EU
Reply #6 - Jul 10th, 2008 at 2:55pm

Sprintcyclist wrote on Jul 10th, 2008 at 10:46am:

"Qui tacet consentire videtur" ~ Canon Law

IP Logged

freediver
Gold Member

www.ozpolitic.com

At my desk.
Reply #7 - Jul 10th, 2008 at 4:00pm

I identify as Mail because all I do is SendIT!
IP Logged

abu_rashid
Gold Member

Aussie Muslim

Reply #8 - Jul 10th, 2008 at 11:12pm

sprint,

Quote:

Please enlighten us why Israel developing nuclear weapons is "playing by the rules" yet Iran testing a missile isn't?? You can give no other reason than Party A is our friend, whilst we don't really care for Party B all that much.

You're really nothing but a hypocrite.

Quote:

Come out hard against them for what? What have they done??? When Israel tested missiles, did you come out hard against them?? When they actually developed nuclear weapons, did you come out hard against them???

abu_rashid  
IP Logged

Sprintcyclist
Gold Member

OzPolitic

Reply #9 - Jul 10th, 2008 at 11:21pm

"Tehran test puts Israel within range   Correspondents in Tehran | July 10, 2008
Iran yesterday test-fired a missile whose range puts Israel within reach, angering the United States amid growing fears that the standoff over the contested Iranian nuclear drive could lead to war.

Arabic-language state channel al-Alam said the missile was a "Shahab-3 with a conventional warhead weighing one tonne and with a 2000km range".

The test prompted a sharp rebuke from the White House, which warned the Islamic republic yesterday to immediately abandon its ballistic missile program.

"
Iran's development of ballistic missiles is a violation of UN Security Council resolutions
and completely inconsistent with Iran's obligations to the world," White House spokesman Gordon Johndroe said.

The test, which included firing several other missiles, comes at a time of growing tensions over the Iranian nuclear program, which Tehran says is only for peaceful power generation, but the West fears could be aimed at making an atomic bomb.

"The aim of these war games is to show we are ready to defend the integrity of the Iranian nation," al-Alam quoted Revolutionary Guards air force commander Hossein Salami as saying.

"Our missiles are ready for shooting at any place and any time, quickly and with accuracy. The enemy must not repeat its mistakes. Enemy targets are under surveillance."

In total, nine missiles were tested, the state-run Press-TV reported. The station showed pictures of the Shahab-3 being launched at an undisclosed desert location inside Iran.

"This is a show of Iran's military muscle in the region in the face of threats from countries who said they would target Iran's nuclear facilities," the broadcaster said.

The US and its regional ally Israel have not ruled out launching an attack on Iran over its nuclear program.

There has been international concern an attack on Iran could be imminent after it emerged that Israel had carried out manoeuvres in Greece that were effectively practice runs for a potential air strike against Iranian nuclear facilities.

The test-firing comes a day after an aide to supreme leader Ayatollah Ali Khamenei warned that Iran would "set fire" to Israel and the US warships in the Gulf as its first response to any US attack on the country over its nuclear program.

"The first US shot on Iran would set the US's vital interests in the world on fire," said Ali Shirazi, who is Khamenei's representative to Iran's Revolutionary Guards. "Tel Aviv and the US fleet in the Persian Gulf would be the targets that would be set on fire in Iran's crushing response."

His comments intensified a war of words that has raised fears of military confrontation and helped boost world oil prices to record highs.

The firing was part of The Great Prophet III war games by the missile and naval sections of the Revolutionary Guards.

US and British warships yesterday completed a five-day military exercise aimed at rehearsing protection of oil installations in the Gulf.

G8 leaders have expressed serious concern at the proliferation risks posed by Iran's nuclear program. "

http://www.theaustralian.news.com.au/story/0,25197,23996576-15084,00.html

Not as though they give a toss. 
They either will dominate, or be with 77 eternal virgins .
Given their repressed religion/politics, easy choice !!!

IP Logged

abu_rashid
Gold Member

Aussie Muslim

Reply #10 - Jul 10th, 2008 at 11:32pm

This is like pumping air into a punctured tyre..

abu_rashid  
IP Logged

Sprintcyclist
Gold Member

OzPolitic

Reply #11 - Jul 10th, 2008 at 11:50pm

Lucky you, you can still pump.

Nonmuslims in a muslim chatroom get banned.
Well before the stage of what you have said.
There is no having your say there.

IP Logged

Malik Shakur
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Auckland, New Zealand
Reply #12 - Jul 11th, 2008 at 2:34am

Sprintcyclist wrote on Jul 10th, 2008 at 9:05am:
"....Iran's development of ballistic missiles is a violation of United Nations Security Council resolutions ......"

Adu - another case of "extremist" muslims doing anything they want and a socalled moderate (yourself) saying that is good.
iran has been ignoring the UN for a very long time. 
But that is quite ok if it is a muslim country

scratch a muslim, find an islamic.

Israel is playing by the rules? they have nuclear weapons and no one does anything about it. they have not once had weapons inspections. that is AGAINST your so called international law..

sprint the security council can go to hell. they were created to keep the status quo after WW2 so that the victors of WW2 could have all of the power in the world. that is why Russia, UK, China, US and France are on there. they have veto powers and can vote any way they want, making them undemocratic.

in addition to that, they have no right to dictate to other countries what they should do.. they don't have sovereignty to do whatever they want..

So protecting your country is arrogant! thats BS! Australia does wargames in the asia pacific all the time to show its military might to its neighbours, its a deterrent.. oh i forgot, you don't believe muslims have the right to do that.. we arent human to you.. Iran has absolutely every right to stand up for itself and show it's might, the US has sent 3 carrier battle groups and at least one nuclear sub to the persian gulf.. in addition to that the US has invaded one country on each side of Iran which leaves iran vulnerable.. in addition to that the US has threatened to attack iran and so has israel, do you expect them to just let that happen without fighting back? of course you do.. muslims don't have the right to defend themselves according to your twisted 'logic'

just goes to show if you scratch a Sprintcyclist you find a delusional retard..

and watch people, now he'll have a sook about it.. crocodile tears i say! he's clearly a racist who's only intention is to create trouble and not have productive dialogue..

sprint you get banned in muslim forums because it's blatantly obvious that you are only trying to cause trouble like the troll you are and no one wants to waste their time with you because of that.. they'd rather fruitful dialogue which gets somewhere.. i suggest you get a life.. either that or be put away somewhere for the rest of your miserable one..

« Last Edit: Jul 11th, 2008 at 2:50am by Malik Shakur »  
IP Logged

mozzaok
Gold Member

OzPolitic

Melbourne
Reply #13 - Jul 11th, 2008 at 6:59am

Abu, I will try to paraphrase the situation in a way you can understand.

Imagine a US crime show, the two suspects are, Israel,the respectable neighbour, who bought a gun to protect his property and, Iran, which  is like the petulant teenager who says, you just wait 'til I get a gun, yo dis'in on ma bitch and I am gonna bugger you up.

Who is going to get the sympathetic viewing?

As the show progresses, the detectives find out that Israel is actually a bit of a hothead vigilante, he was seen carrying a baseball bat to deal with the elements he did not like in his neighbourhood, and even is known to have beaten up on some of Iran's cousins.

Well that is different, thinks the cop, I better tread warily here.

Unfortunately, Iran is not the sharpest pencil in the box, and does a drive by shooting at Israel's house, to let Israel know he means business.

Now the cop thinks, stupid cracker head, he is going to get himself put down if he keeps this sh!t up, doesn't he know that Israel is friends with that redneck sheriff, 'Dubya', his bitch(Evangelical Christianity) is as pushy as Iran's bitch(Islam), and they are so jealous of each other, they have been stirring up trouble for years.

Now Iran has been doing a bit of martial arts training, and thinks he is pretty tough, he even has some of his bitch's other friends saying that they will back him up, so he decides to hang tough.

Ol' Dubya, is still smarting from that last case where he shot the kid because he thought he saw a gun in his hand, but it was actually just his phone, and he lost a lot of respect over that.
He is coming up to retirement, and he sure would like to go out with a bang, and his bitch really wants him to shut that other smart mouthing bitch up, but he can't afford another scandal.

He tells his old friend, I can't stop you from just protecting your property, but I can't do it for you.
If I just happen to be in the neighbourhood, and I see a wild ass cracker head shootin' up the place, then as a police officer, it is my duty to bring him down.

Thanks Dubya, we can all sleep safer knowing you are on the job.

When the investigating detective hears of all this he says, Stupid rednecks and cracker heads, they are going to start a gang war, but what the heck can I do, they are all fvckin' crazy.
He then catches a plane to the bahamas to take a holiday.

To be continued....

OOPS!!! My Karma, ran over your Dogma!

IP Logged

muso
Gold Member

Gladstone, Queensland
Reply #14 - Jul 11th, 2008 at 8:08am

I wouldn't regard Israel as the respectable neighbour. There is a lot of rabble rousing going on there at the moment. A lot of people are almost resigned to first strike, and the Iranians have this position that a strike by Israel is a strike by the US. They don't differentiate.

Don't forget they have 200 nuclear warheads to Iran's one - two? (we don't know if they have any), so unless the Iranian leadership is totally stupid (and I don't think they are any stupider than our politicians), it won't come down to a first strike from Iran.

It's similar to the  India- Pakistan fiasco. There will be no good guys and no bad guys - just a lot of dead guys. While they collectively get hot under the turban (or the kippah), the rest of the world will be drawn into it.  WWIII

On one side we have Hossein Salami (Known as the big Salami to friends)

"the exercise will demonstrate our resolve and might against enemies who in recent weeks have threatened Iran with a harsh language."...

On the other side we have Shaul Mofaz (Darth Shaul). Who can blame the Iraqi's for their recent missile tests when we have such rhetoric as this:

“If Iran continues with its program for developing nuclear weapons, we will attack,” Mr. Mofaz said in the interview published on June 6, the day after the unpublicized exercise ended. “Attacking Iran, in order to stop its nuclear plans, will be unavoidable.”

http://www.nytimes.com/2008/06/20/washington/20iran.html

Who's right and who's wrong?.............. Who cares?

The situation must be defused. That's what's important now. The stupidity on both sides must stop.

http://www.economist.com/world/africa/displaystory.cfm?story_id=11708204

Be afraid - be very very afraid.
« Last Edit: Jul 11th, 2008 at 10:34am by muso »  

1523 people like this. The remaining 7,134,765,234 do not 

IP Logged

Pages: 1 2 3 ... 6
Send Topic Print