Forum

Back to OzPolitic.com   Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
  Forum Home Album HelpSearch Recent Rules LoginRegister  

Pages: 1 2 
Send Topic Print
Jesus Camp-Extremists Indoctrinating Children (Read 3035 times)
Sprintcyclist
Gold Member

OzPolitic

Re: Jesus Camp-Extremists Indoctrinating Children
Reply #15 - Jul 8th, 2008 at 12:36am

I find any belief that the leaders cry for countries to be removed from the pages of time, murder those who would otherwise leave and are repeatedly consistantly represented by terrorists to be offensive.

To say the least.

Modern Classic Right Wing

IP Logged

Malik Shakur
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Auckland, New Zealand
Re: Jesus Camp-Extremists Indoctrinating Children
Reply #16 - Jul 8th, 2008 at 12:53am

Sprintcyclist wrote on Jul 8th, 2008 at 12:36am:
I find any belief that the leaders cry for countries to be removed from the pages of time, murder those who would otherwise leave and are repeatedly consistantly represented by terrorists to be offensive.

To say the least.

Iran's leader didn't call for Israel to be removed from the pages of time, he said they'd do it to themselves with their own policies. I've explained that to you numerous times VERY clearly but it seems you still say it in an attempt to try and misrepresent them and incite hate against them.

Also I'm not quite sure what your referring to regarding murdering those who will leave and being represented by terrorists?

You think the West doesn't create terror? You steal someones land, you massacre them and degrade them, harass them with gunfire, overthrow their governments by blowing up buildings and blaming it on them, shoot their kids etc is terrorism too.. Oh but of course, you see killing done in the name of secularism as being just war and acceptable, but when a Muslim fights back and kills with what little weaponry they have you denounce that as terrorism..

God forbid people should want to defend their land, their freedom and dignity if they aren't a Western Christian like yourself right?

They don't matter or count because they aren't people to you.. Just Muslim terrorists who aren't human..

You make me sick with your hypocrisy..

What a great Christian you are mate. Hitler would be proud.

IP Logged

Pages: 1 2 
Send Topic Print