Forum

Back to OzPolitic.com   Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
  Forum Home Album HelpSearch Recent Rules LoginRegister  

Pages: 1 ... 38 39 40 41 42 
Send Topic Print
Bible verses you like (Read 196793 times)
Neferti
Gold Member

Canberra
Re: Bible verses you like
Reply #585 - Sep 28th, 2020 at 10:33am

bump

IP Logged

Jake Winker Frogen
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Perth WA
Reply #586 - Oct 11th, 2020 at 7:46pm

Deut. 28: 27

"May the Lord strike you with Egyptian boils and with tumors, scabs and itch for which you will find no cure."

Cheese is Guud Eaten.

IP Logged

Jake Winker Frogen
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Perth WA
Reply #587 - Oct 11th, 2020 at 7:47pm

"An you shall slayeth your self with the jawbone of your own ass."

The Book of Frogen

Cheese is Guud Eaten.

IP Logged

Bobby.
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Melbourne
Reply #588 - Oct 11th, 2020 at 8:14pm

Jake - that's blasphemy.

IP Logged

Yadda
Gold Member

A cat with a view
Reply #589 - Oct 25th, 2020 at 10:36pm

Deuteronomy 10:12
And now, Israel, what doth the LORD thy God require of thee, but to fear the LORD thy God, to walk in all his ways, and to love him, and to serve the LORD thy God with all thy heart and with all thy soul,
13  To keep the commandments of the LORD, and his statutes, which I command thee this day for thy good?

Ecclesiastes 12:13
Let us hear the conclusion of the whole matter: Fear God, and keep his commandments: for this is the whole duty of man.

Micah 6:8
He hath shewed thee, O man, what is good; and what doth the LORD require of thee, but to do justly, and to love mercy, and to walk humbly with thy God?

Acts 10:34
Then Peter opened his mouth, and said, Of a truth I perceive that God is no respecter of persons:
35  But in every nation he that feareth him, and worketh righteousness, is accepted with him.

"....And he said unto him, If they hear not Moses and the prophets, neither will they be persuaded, though one rose from the dead."
Luke 16:31

IP Logged

Ayn Marx
Gold Member

Australian Politics

South of Australia
Reply #590 - Nov 4th, 2020 at 9:06am

2nd Thessalonians Ch2:V11.

Ezekiel Ch16:V17)
« Last Edit: Nov 4th, 2020 at 9:11am by Ayn Marx »  

The Human Race is Insane

IP Logged

Jasin
Gold Member

Reply #591 - Nov 10th, 2020 at 7:41am

Hi Ayn. Glad to see you back.
Thought FD scared you off.
FD is a tough one to climb, he has a fence around his rock solid posts sometimes.

AIMLESS EXTENTION OF KNOWLEDGE HOWEVER, WHICH IS WHAT I THINK YOU REALLY MEAN BY THE TERM 'CURIOSITY', IS MERELY INEFFICIENCY. I AM DESIGNED TO AVOID INEFFICIENCY.

IP Logged

Ayn Marx
Gold Member

Australian Politics

South of Australia
Reply #592 - Nov 13th, 2020 at 10:08am

Jasin wrote on Nov 10th, 2020 at 7:41am:
FD is a tough one to climb, he has a fence around his rock solid posts sometimes.
Don’t know what you mean by “fence around his rock solid posts”

If my memory serves me correctly the moderators of this site frequently indulge in totally unethical spying on member’s PM’s amongst other nasty little habits most posters are totally unaware of. But hey, whoever imagined those with right wing delusions had morals in the first place. Even Ayn Rand is rolling in her grave.
« Last Edit: Nov 13th, 2020 at 10:14am by Ayn Marx »  

The Human Race is Insane

IP Logged

Raven
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Around
Reply #593 - Nov 13th, 2020 at 9:22pm

Whosoever hath any blemish, let him not approach to offer the bread of his God. For whatsoever man he be that hath a blemish, he shall not approach: a blind man, or a lame, or he that hath a flat nose, or any thing superfluous, Or a man that is brokenfooted, or brokenhanded, Or crookback, or a dwarf, or that hath a blemish in his eye, or be scurvy, or scabbed, or hath his stones broken ... He shall not go in unto the vail, nor come nigh unto the altar, because he hath a blemish; that he profane not my sanctuaries. Leviticus 21:17-23

Quoth the Raven "Nevermore"

Raven would rather ask questions that may never be answered, then accept answers which must never be questioned.

IP Logged

Jasin
Gold Member

Reply #594 - Nov 14th, 2020 at 6:04am

I like this verse:

Can't seem to wake up to the facts.
I'm tense and nervous and I can't relax.
Don't touch me I'm a real live wire.
Psycho Killer - run, run away.

AIMLESS EXTENTION OF KNOWLEDGE HOWEVER, WHICH IS WHAT I THINK YOU REALLY MEAN BY THE TERM 'CURIOSITY', IS MERELY INEFFICIENCY. I AM DESIGNED TO AVOID INEFFICIENCY.

IP Logged

Jasin
Gold Member

Reply #595 - Nov 14th, 2020 at 6:06am

Ayn Marx wrote on Nov 13th, 2020 at 10:08am:
Don’t know what you mean by “fence around his rock solid posts”

If my memory serves me correctly the moderators of this site frequently indulge in totally unethical spying on member’s PM’s amongst other nasty little habits most posters are totally unaware of. But hey, whoever imagined those with right wing delusions had morals in the first place. Even Ayn Rand is rolling in her grave.

Sadly we have x3 Mods who will try anything under the rule 'because they can', not because they shouldn't. The rest are all pretty neat.

IP Logged

Sophia
Gold Member

Reply #596 - Dec 22nd, 2020 at 5:55pm

My daughter quoted this to me recently... probably because I was having little faith in much of late ...

In one of the most widely known Scriptures, Matthew 17:20, Jesus said, “Because you have so little faith. Truly I tell you, if you have faith like a grain of mustard seed, you can say to this mountain, 'Move from here to there,' and it will move. Nothing will be impossible for you.”

IP Logged

John Smith
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #597 - Dec 22nd, 2020 at 6:29pm

Sophia wrote on Dec 22nd, 2020 at 5:55pm:
My daughter quoted this to me recently... probably because I was having little faith in much of late ...

In one of the most widely known Scriptures, Matthew 17:20, Jesus said, “Because you have so little faith. Truly I tell you, if you have faith like a grain of mustard seed, you can say to this mountain, 'Move from here to there,' and it will move. Nothing will be impossible for you.”

sounds more like delusions to me. Faith won't move a mountain, no matter how much you have. It'll take lots of work and heavy machinery if you really want to move it

Our esteemed leader:
I hope that bitch who was running their brothels for them gets raped with a cactus.

IP Logged

Ayn Marx
Gold Member

Australian Politics

South of Australia
Reply #598 - Dec 22nd, 2020 at 7:35pm

Ezekiel 23:19-20

"Yet she increased her prostitution, remembering the days of her youth when she engaged in prostitution in the land of Egypt. She lusted after their genitals as large as those of donkeys, and their seminal emission was as strong as that of stallions”

Or as the King James version more poetically has it :-

“Yet she multiplied her whoredomes, in calling to remembrance the days of her youth, wherinein she has played the harlot in the land of Egypt.
For she doted upon their paramours, whose flesh is as the flesh of asses, and whose issue is like the issue of horses”

Deuteronomy 25:11-12
"When men fight with one another, and the wife of the one draws near to rescue her husband from the hand of him who is beating him, and puts out her hand and seizes him by the private parts, then you shall cut off her hand."

And again a more poetic King James version :-

"When a man strive together one with another, and the wife of the one drawers near for to deliver her husband out of the hand of him that smiteth him, and putteth forth her hand, and taketh him by the secrests.
Then thou shalt cut off her hand, thine eye shall not pity her”

1st Samuel 18:20-30
"When Saul’s servants told him what David had said, Saul replied, “Say to David, ‘The king wants no other price for the bride than a hundred Philistine foreskins, to take revenge on his enemies."

Or the King James version:-

“And Saul said, “Thus shall ye say to David, The King desireth not any dowry, but a hundred foreskins of the Philistines, to be avenged of the King’s enemies”

« Last Edit: Dec 23rd, 2020 at 1:59pm by Ayn Marx »  

The Human Race is Insane

IP Logged

Raven
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Around
Reply #599 - Dec 24th, 2020 at 2:59am

To be fair FD is not that tough.

Quoth the Raven "Nevermore"

Raven would rather ask questions that may never be answered, then accept answers which must never be questioned.

IP Logged

Pages: 1 ... 38 39 40 41 42 
Send Topic Print