Forum

Back to OzPolitic.com   Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
  Forum Home Album HelpSearch Recent Rules LoginRegister  

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
15 year old boy finds out he's a FAG (Read 2987 times)
DILLIGAF
Gold Member

The greens are red
15 year old boy finds out he's a FAG
May 30th, 2008 at 7:24pm

http://news.ninemsn.com.au/article.aspx?id=571946&rss=yes

Quote:
Teacher wanted to be a sex slave:

A Melbourne female teacher charged with sexually penetrating a 15-year-old student urged the boy to treat her like a sex slave, court documents show.

Nazira Rafei, 25, who is a teacher at a Melbourne high school, is charged with one count of sexually penetrating a child under 16 and four counts of an indecent act with a child under 16.

She is also charged with trying to conceal the relationship by making an unwarranted demand on the boy.

During a brief filing hearing at the Melbourne Magistrates Court on Friday, her lawyer, Steve Pica, indicated Rafei would plead not guilty.

"This case is likely to attract a fair degree of media attention," Mr Pica told the court.

"I do want to place on the record that my client has been fully cooperative with police and is pleading not guilty."

Police charge sheets tendered to the court allege she had sexual intercourse with a child under her "care, supervision or authority".

On another occasion, it is alleged, the teacher told the student to "treat her like a sex slave" as she lay on top of him pinching his nipples in the back seat of her car.

Another charge relates to the teacher allegedly kissing the student on his lips and touching his genitals through clothing.

The case was adjourned for committal mention on August 29 at the same court.

WTF! Shocked I would have thought that was every teenage blokes dream!!!
Strewth, the kid must be a faggot, not to accept this!

Total anti-marxist and anti-left wing. The Right is Right.&&&&&&

IP Logged

mozzaok
Gold Member

OzPolitic

Melbourne
Re: 15 year old boy finds out he's a FAG
Reply #1 - May 30th, 2008 at 8:37pm

It does display a double standard in society, and a clear difference between male and female perceptions about sexuality.

I have never met a guy, who does not say they would have loved to have been seduced by a hot older woman, when they were a teen.

The reaction from the same men if a male seduces, or is seduced by a teen, is universal condemnation as being a dirty old perv.

I am the same, but it does show how we perceive the same act differently, depending on the sex of the victim.

OOPS!!! My Karma, ran over your Dogma!

IP Logged

mantra
Gold Member

ozpolitic.com

Reply #2 - May 30th, 2008 at 11:19pm

The teacher's obviously an idiot or lost the plot to even consider having sex with a 15 year old boy - unless the boy's lying.

IP Logged

RecFisher

OzPolitic

Reply #3 - May 31st, 2008 at 11:06am

You would think he would be an absolute legend amongst his mates.  Unless one of them was jealous that he wasn't getting any and dobbed them in.

I'm not sure how she would be perceived.  Was she just an opportunist?

IP Logged

Ray_A

OzPolitic

Reply #4 - Jun 1st, 2008 at 8:10pm

Quote:
On another occasion, it is alleged, the teacher told the student to "treat her like a sex slave" as she lay on top of him pinching his nipples in the back seat of her car.

And here I was masturbating to Playboy at 15 and thinking I was a criminal.

"People who bite the hand that feeds them usually lick the boot that kicks them." &&&&--- Eric Hoffer. &&
IP Logged

Ray_A

OzPolitic

Reply #5 - Jun 1st, 2008 at 8:13pm

Quote:
She is also charged with trying to conceal the relationship by making an unwarranted demand on the boy.

Half your luck. I'd give her the Order of Australia Medal.

"People who bite the hand that feeds them usually lick the boot that kicks them." &&&&--- Eric Hoffer. &&
IP Logged

freediver
Gold Member

www.ozpolitic.com

At my desk.
Reply #6 - Jun 1st, 2008 at 9:54pm

This would have to be pretty embarrassing for the kid. I think it's usually the kid's mother who takes it to the authorities.

I identify as Mail because all I do is SendIT!
IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print