Send Topic Print
Aboriginal Racism (Read 7616 times)
oceanz
Gold Member

Auzgurl..

Re: Aboriginal Racism
Reply #30 - Feb 22nd, 2008 at 9:14pm

freediver wrote on Feb 22nd, 2008 at 8:30pm:
For some reason I thought you were male IQ.

No she is female..shes given that fact away quite a few times...mm not alert guys.

&&Jade Rawlings on Cousins " He makes our team walk taller..a very good team man , Ben Cousins"

IP Logged

IQSRLOW
Gold Member

OzPolitic

Reply #31 - Feb 22nd, 2008 at 9:29pm

And you are not human. Anyone else would have killed themselves by now being this hated on forums, not to mention having to put up with yourself inside your own head.

At least here, people can turn off their computers to get away from you. I'd hate to think what it is like for you not being able to get away from yourself. It must be hell. I am beginning to understand why you are the way you are. It's because of you.

Political Animal has little moderation. It is the forum for free speech and free thinkers to converse passionately without the threat of being banned. It is a forum for adults.

IP Logged

oceanz
Gold Member

Auzgurl..

Reply #32 - Feb 23rd, 2008 at 8:39am

IQSRLOW wrote on Feb 22nd, 2008 at 9:29pm:
And you are not human. Anyone else would have killed themselves by now being this hated on forums, not to mention having to put up with yourself inside your own head.

IQ your the one banned from every forum for a thousand miles..yes but I can see how loved you are Roll Eyes
« Last Edit: Feb 23rd, 2008 at 8:47am by oceanz »  

&&Jade Rawlings on Cousins " He makes our team walk taller..a very good team man , Ben Cousins"

IP Logged

Ray_A

OzPolitic

Reply #33 - Feb 24th, 2008 at 2:00pm

willy wrote on Feb 22nd, 2008 at 5:07pm:
HI MEROU, I GUESS IT'S HARD FOR ANYONE TO UNDERSTAND, BUT BEING INDIGENOUS, OUR PEOPLE, WE ARE ALL ONE. IF BAD IS SAID OF ONE, IT IS SAID OF US ALL, AND I REALISE NOW, THAT A LOT OF PEOPLE DO NOT UNDERSTAND THIS, AS WITH A LOT OF OUR WAYS WITH OUR CULTURE. TAKE CARE.

I think you should keep posting and contributing your views. However, I'm a bit hazy about this view. I don't like to catergorise people by groups. Hitler was white. Mugabe is black. Are "race definitions" really helpful? "Culture" is also relative. I know many Aboriginals who don't agree with their "culture" absolutely, and are even critical of it, self-critical. Shouldn't we view one another, first, as human beings? Whites "trash houses" too, especially in Department of Housing areas, but most of us don't view this as a bad reflection on whites, nor that this is said of all whites.

You're clarification would be welcome.

"People who bite the hand that feeds them usually lick the boot that kicks them." &&&&--- Eric Hoffer. &&
IP Logged

merou

Less Tolerance, More Shooting

Pilbara WA
Reply #34 - Feb 24th, 2008 at 2:25pm

Ray_A wrote on Feb 24th, 2008 at 2:00pm:
Shouldn't we view one another, first, as human beings?

Absolutely

Ray_A wrote on Feb 24th, 2008 at 2:00pm:
Whites "trash houses" too, especially in Department of Housing areas, but most of us don't view this as a bad reflection on whites, nor that this is said of all whites.

It is a bad reflection on whites, these  filthy pricks should be thrown into the street with the rest of the rats.
It comes down to respect whether you are white, black or friggin orange, you only get respect if you have respect. The thing is these white scum aren't blaming the aboriginals for being the way they are, they just think it's every ones fault but thier own.
They couldn't afford the bloody taps in thier rented house let alone buy the whole house, and they have no respect for other peoples property......................................too much tolerance Undecided.
Some people deserve nothing but a good kick in the arse and told to get out there  with no govt assistance and fend for themselves..see how long before they come crawling back begging for food, but nooooo.........having to be politically bloody correct means the govt has to believe it their job to help these "oxygen thieves" out again and again and again and they use our hard earned tax $$ to do so. I am happy for the govt to take hundreds of $$$ off me every week but use it for hospitals, education, assisting the disabled and elderly, bugger perfectly able peices of crap who can't even summon up a little self respect let alone any repect for anyone else.

« Last Edit: Feb 24th, 2008 at 2:31pm by merou »  

Shoot the scum and let God sort em out.

IP Logged

Ray_A

OzPolitic

Reply #35 - Feb 24th, 2008 at 2:35pm

merou wrote on Feb 24th, 2008 at 2:25pm:
It is a bad reflection on whites, these  filthy pricks should be thrown into the street with the rest of the rats.
It comes down to respect whether you are white, black or friggin orange, you only get respect if you have respect. The thing is these white scum aren't blaming the aboriginals for being the way they are, they just think it's every ones fault but thier own.
They couldn't afford the bloody taps in thier rented house let alone buy the whole house, and they have no respect for other peoples property......................................too much tolerance Undecided.
Some people deserve nothing but a good kick in the arse and told to get out there  with no govt assistance and fend for themselves..see how long before they come crawling back begging for food, but nooooo.........having to be politically bloody correct means the govt has to believe it their job to help these "oxygen thieves" out again and again and again and they use our hard earned tax $$ to do so. I am happy for the govt to take hundreds of $$$ off me every week but use it for hospitals, education, assisting the disabled and elderly, bugger perfectly able peices of crap who can't even summon up a little self respect let alone any repect for anyone else.

I'm actually a braindead cab driver (false modesty inserted for effect), and frankly, I see no difference between whites and blacks. In my opinion, I've had more problems from whites than blacks, probably due to the fact that there are more whites in Oz. If you want another opinion - I think whites have a bigger problem with alcohol than Aborigines.

"People who bite the hand that feeds them usually lick the boot that kicks them." &&&&--- Eric Hoffer. &&
IP Logged

Ray_A

OzPolitic

Reply #36 - Feb 24th, 2008 at 3:06pm

I agree. And I don't care if they're white, black, orange, or red. Parasites have one thing in common - they feed off others.

IP Logged

Aussie
Gold Member

OzPolitic

Reply #37 - Feb 24th, 2008 at 5:03pm

Ray_A wrote on Feb 24th, 2008 at 2:35pm:
It is a bad reflection on whites, these  filthy pricks should be thrown into the street with the rest of the rats.
Some people deserve nothing but a good kick in the arse and told to get out there  with no govt assistance and fend for themselves..see how long before they come crawling back begging for food, but nooooo.........having to be politically bloody correct means the govt has to believe it their job to help these "oxygen thieves" out again and again and again and they use our hard earned tax $$ to do so. I am happy for the govt to take hundreds of $$$ off me every week but use it for hospitals, education, assisting the disabled and elderly, bugger perfectly able peices of crap who can't even summon up a little self respect let alone any repect for anyone else.

I'm actually a braindead cab driver (false modesty inserted for effect), and frankly, I see no difference between whites and blacks. In my opinion, I've had more problems from whites than blacks, probably due to the fact that there are more whites in Oz. If you want another opinion - I think whites have a bigger problem with alcohol than Aborigines.

Wanna job on Queensland's Sunshine Coast, Ray?

IP Logged

willy

willy say's HI

Reply #38 - Feb 24th, 2008 at 6:57pm

merou wrote on Feb 22nd, 2008 at 7:09pm:
willy wrote on Feb 22nd, 2008 at 5:07pm:
HI MEROU, I GUESS IT'S HARD FOR ANYONE TO UNDERSTAND, BUT BEING INDIGENOUS, OUR PEOPLE, WE ARE ALL ONE. IF BAD IS SAID OF ONE, IT IS SAID OF US ALL, AND I REALISE NOW, THAT A LOT OF PEOPLE DO NOT UNDERSTAND THIS, AS WITH A LOT OF OUR WAYS WITH OUR CULTURE. TAKE CARE.

I respect your loyalty Willy, I sincerely hope I have not offended you personally.

No you haven't offended me but I was just trying to explain that it's the loyalty that we have to one another, & we all are one in our hearts. So very hard to explain , I'm sorry if I can not be more clearer than this, but it's from the heart how we feel.  Smiley

IF YOU DON'T STAND UP FOR SOMETHING, YOU WILL FALL FOR ANYTHING.

IP Logged

mantra
Gold Member

ozpolitic.com

Reply #39 - Feb 24th, 2008 at 8:19pm

Quote:
I was just trying to explain that it's the loyalty that we have to one another, & we all are one in our hearts.

You explained it well, willy.  This loyalty is enviable as it is ceasing to exist in much of our society today.  More of us are living isolated lives and sharing with others is diminishing as we hold on tiight to our material possessions.  Our fellow humans are secondary in many instances and loyalty to each other is becoming foreign.

We hear more and more reports of people being found dead in their homes, months and years after dying alone - because no-one cares.  You can be proud that you belong to a culture where extended families and sharing your homes and your lives to anyone in need is a normal part of life. 

IP Logged

Ray_A

OzPolitic

Reply #40 - Feb 25th, 2008 at 7:59am

Aussie wrote on Feb 24th, 2008 at 5:03pm:
Wanna job on Queensland's Sunshine Coast, Ray?

I've got a mate who drives in Brisbane. I'm pretty happy where I am, but thanks anyway.

IP Logged

willy

willy say's HI

Reply #41 - Feb 25th, 2008 at 10:44am

mantra wrote on Feb 24th, 2008 at 8:19pm:
Quote:
I was just trying to explain that it's the loyalty that we have to one another, & we all are one in our hearts.

You explained it well, willy.  This loyalty is enviable as it is ceasing to exist in much of our society today.  More of us are living isolated lives and sharing with others is diminishing as we hold on tiight to our material possessions.  Our fellow humans are secondary in many instances and loyalty to each other is becoming foreign.

We hear more and more reports of people being found dead in their homes, months and years after dying alone - because no-one cares.  You can be proud that you belong to a culture where extended families and sharing your homes and your lives to anyone in need is a normal part of life.

Thank you Mantra for your understanding and you have described us perfectly. We have opened up our home and have had quiet a few troubled young people stay with us. Not that it is important, but they weren't indigenous, but all came from dysfunctional families, & they were extremely respectful while staying with us & still remain close to our family. We didn't recieve any 'goverment payments' while having them stay with us, & we were able to get 1 young boy back into into high school to finish his schooling, he stayed with us for over 12mths. I hope we don't sound like  'saints', but thats just the way we are. Our 3 children were not neglected during this period of time, our eldest son is a slaughtman in beef, lamb & pork, the second son has almost completed his apprenticeship as a boilermaker/fabricator & is going to the mines shortly, & my baby girl is studying nursing at uni.

IF YOU DON'T STAND UP FOR SOMETHING, YOU WILL FALL FOR ANYTHING.

IP Logged

Pages: 1 2 3 
Send Topic Print